April 26, 2024, 01:33:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407916 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: December 11, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »

Bobo says he is totally against taking someone's life yet he is defending someone who killed a child?  Children's lives being taken do not count?

JVM: Have you cried about this case?

Bobo: No comment

Insert gagging monkey icon here please.  

Was this a repeat?  That is the exact same question she asked him a couple of weeks ago.

NC   Did you notice that after the question about had he cried over this case he launched into sort of a non answer but at one point said that there's no prosecuting atty. that will make him cry?????/ Duh huh? What?  I really think JVM meant, has he cried over the sad type of crime, the horrible circumstances etc.  I've never heard of any lawyer getting all teary eyed by the stinging comments of the opposing atty.  He's a little more polished than before but still dense as he!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: December 11, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »

Bobo says he is totally against taking someone's life yet he is defending someone who killed a child?  Children's lives being taken do not count?

He does not want to offer his personal opinion, yet he just did ... basically. Is not the loss of human life due to murder shameless? He talks in circles. He contradicts himself all the time. Even in the courtroom sessions. He gets to where no one can figure out the point he was trying to make in the first place. Or he spins something and then when asked about it He says No Comment.
Bobo   

Deenie
I totaly agree with you. he makes no sense he mumbles ! What we are seeing is an atty that isnt yet seasoned and doesnt know what to do and how to do!!

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: December 11, 2009, 07:55:40 PM »

<Snipped>

PROSECUTORS: DEFENSE WITHHOLDING INFO

Prosecutors filed a motion during Friday’s hearing claiming that Casey's defense team is withholding information.

The defense is trying to label the man who found Caylee Anthony's body last year as a suspect in her death. Jose Baez says some of Roy Kronk's ex-wives painted a picture of someone capable of murder.

The state says Baez has not released the names of his ex-wives and he's dragging his feet.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21924120/detail.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: December 11, 2009, 07:56:27 PM »

YES I just read Lyons lips when Casey was talking to her she said "Sorry I can't"  Yep I could see it clearly being replayed on TruTv

Wow!  I missed that before, but just heard it.

is there a link I can listen to it?  TIA

Here is the link to part 4 (WFTV).  Ashton starts at about 15.15, then starts about Caylee at 23.51.  You can't hear it as well on this tape as on the one from InSessions.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21932889/index.html

Row and cece...thanks to both of you...I heard it!!

Glad you were able to catch it..so do you think Nancy will cover the case tonight or should I say her fill in??

I really wouldn't venture a guess...it's been eons since I have watched her show....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1104 on: December 11, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »

IF indeed cindy did have a facelift or some cosmetic! work!
how did she afford it on disability!
was it money from caylees pics sold?
seems like caylees is supporting them from her grave!!
IMO
Cindy has friends. Trust you Me. She has friends. Because One Day Mrs Anthony is going to hit Payola * she either has a contract signed already or has been paid off in cash via someone for god knows what pieces of Caylee's life.
She is in the limelight within those who stand with their wallets open. And I am sure that there is some Skank Plastic Surgeon that would stand in her corner and make her over for free even.

I recall a while back NG had a guy on her show that was talking about Memorabilia. That there is people out there that will PAY any amount of $$$ from high profile Murder cases for anything , any object owned/loved the deceased, hair, you name it. Sick twisted people.
This is Cindy were talking about. She feels she is a victim. She is getting her Money's worth.
She knows all too well no matter what happens within the courts with Casey. She is the one to profit.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: December 11, 2009, 07:57:20 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorneys are arguing that prosecutors should not seek the death penalty. What do you think?

http://www.wesh.com/news/21924382/detail.html
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: December 11, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »

Bobo just said there are pink elephants in the room.  Anyone remember AL wearing pink?   
I wonder if Casey is the Pink Elephant ... do you think he meant " Elephant in the Room" ... as that there was a unspoken diversion?

Snipped: http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/6/messages/836.html
The expression "elephant in the room" refers to a situation where something major is going on, it's on everyone's mind and impossible to ignore -- like an elephant in the room. But nobody talks about the "elephant" because nobody knows what to do about it.
For example, Uncle Nimrod is busily getting drunk again at the family Thanksgiving dinner. There's going to be a drunken scene. But everyone feels powerless and choses to ignore his behavior.

I don't know, maybe its the pink elephants on parade from "Fantasia"

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: December 11, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

He does not want to offer his personal opinion, yet he just did ... basically. Is not the loss of human life due to murder shameless? He talks in circles. He contradicts himself all the time. Even in the courtroom sessions. He gets to where no one can figure out the point he was trying to make in the first place. Or he spins something and then when asked about it He says No Comment.
Bobo   

I'm pretty sure that's why the judge complimented them on their "lawyering', because there was little to none of his mind-numbing rambles. Even tho Lyons brings out the largeZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, at least she's understandable! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: December 11, 2009, 08:00:21 PM »

I thought you might enjoy a post from WS from a poster that was in the court room today, I had to laugh at her description of Joy           

I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the hearing today and it's so nice getting to see both viewpoints...mine from being there and yours from seeing it live. There is so much going on when you are there...listening to the people speaking, watching Casey (my best view of her was on the monitor which I was lucky enough to be sitting near), watching the Anthonys, etc. It's hard to absorb everything. That, plus the fact that AL pretty much drove me to tears from boredom...I think I tuned out almost all of her "DP-qualified jury" sermon.

I was sitting behind (lucky me) Joy, who was sitting behind the Anthonys. I thought Cindy looked very nice. She and George were dressed appropriately and they both had noticeably spent time getting ready. Cyndy's hair and makeup looked nice. Someone earlier posted that they thought she looked old(er), but, honestly, I thought she looked good. She had her head resting on George's shoulder prior to the start of the hearing. After the hearing started, during the 5 minute recess, she socialized quietly with her friends and supporters. She smiled and laughed a bit. My first thought was, "How can you socialize and be so casual at a time like this?!?" But then it was a reminder to me that life does go on for them. I can't expect them to be sad/angry/insane all the time. In the end, they are real people. (Did I ever mention to you all that she and George showed up at my daughter's school's homecoming game about a month ago???? My DD goes to a *very* small private school and we live by East Orlando which is nowhere near the Anthonys. I'm still not sure why they were there!! It's a mystery for me and I came **this** close to asking them today!)

Joy was....well, my personal opinion of her doesn't matter...so let's just say she was "Joy" in all her glory. Marching to the beat of her own drum. She spoke with the defense team (about what?)...marched right up there during the 5 minute recess and acted like she was Miss Thang. She had on this sequin shirt covered by a black jacket (it was nylon or something similar...all I know is that it made a lot of noise when she moved). She had on 2 homemade Caylee buttons...a lot of glitter was used in their construction. One said, "Justice for Caylee" or something like that. Perhaps we will be blessed with a YouTube video of her giving us a tutorial on making buttons: "You, too, can make tacky buttons!"

I missed the best part when Ashton spoke. AL babbled on and on and on....and I had to leave to go volunteer at my son's school, so by the time she finished droning on forever, I had to sneak out. Luckily I had WS to fill in what I missed!

Thanks nrcg....this is interesting....as she says life goes one....but sadly for the A's their life with Caylee is over thanks to KC

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: December 11, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »

IMO
Cindy has friends. Trust you Me. She has friends. Because One Day Mrs Anthony is going to hit Payola * she either has a contract signed already or has been paid off in cash via someone for god knows what pieces of Caylee's life.
She is in the limelight within those who stand with their wallets open. And I am sure that there is some Skank Plastic Surgeon that would stand in her corner and make her over for free even.

I recall a while back NG had a guy on her show that was talking about Memorabilia. That there is people out there that will PAY any amount of $$$ from high profile Murder cases for anything , any object owned/loved the deceased, hair, you name it. Sick twisted people.
This is Cindy were talking about. She feels she is a victim. She is getting her Money's worth.
She knows all too well no matter what happens within the courts with Casey. She is the one to profit.

and because she has absolutely no scrupples it's all for sale.    Think of the buzz it will be if she sells the Sunbird one day, wouldn't surprise me, nope not at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: December 11, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Article posted 10/31/2008
Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits

Snipped: Eyewitness News confronted Jose Baez about the situation.
"I have no comment," he said.
Eyewitness news' legal analyst Bill Schaeffer said it's unusual that an attorney would ever touch a client.

"The more experience you are in handling these type of clients or situation, the less likely you are to place yourself in a situation that could be regarded as a compromising situation," said Schaeffer.
-------------------------------------
Understandably within Jail there is No touching allowed.
Should it not be the same within Court ?
I would think yes. Why should Casey be coddled, touched or be held during a Court session.
She should have to sit there and show or not show her emotions ( all by herself) without having someone's body (Lyons) to lean into for support.

Casey, She is on trial, she is the one charged. She is not a victim. Lyon's is not her protector, her Mother nor her " There There Casey" It will be alright while court is in session.
I don't understand. Princess Rules???  Uggh. 

I agree with Mr. Shaeffer....I wonder why JS allowed it. Hopefully when we get to trial he will be tougher.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: December 11, 2009, 08:10:41 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  It was a long but interesting day today.  Hopefully it will bring us that much closer to Justice for Caylee.

Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1112 on: December 11, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »

Someone posted a Snipp a while back about Joy Wray. And was a snipped commentary about Joy written by another who claims to know Joy well. I cannot recall the name of the person who wrote the commentary ...

I swear though when I read it in the cage, it touched on my own recall of over a year ago. Within the live chat that Joy had ongoing.  The name of that person that wrote that commentary that Joy is nutz and etc ( was the same name from a year ago).. I swear. I recall digging on the profile of that person and it turned out it was actually Joy herself. Playing devil's advocate. Playing off of knowing Joy very well and yet turning on Joy to see what others would write back ..   Maybe I am Banana's. I wanted to mention that a while back, yet forgot.

I know I have a Memory of an Elephant. I may not recall it as it was exact.. I so wanted to post this though a while back. It just struck me strange. That I remember this so called insightful poster was actually Joy herself. She is a strange Duck. It all came from her live chat room. That I found the person and actually chatted with her for a moment. I chased her on the net and found she was actually Joy. Different photo and name.

Holy Banana Split Personality

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: December 11, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

thanks seeme

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1114 on: December 11, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  It was a long but interesting day today.  Hopefully it will bring us that much closer to Justice for Caylee.

Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>
Good Night CeCe (( I can't listen right now Sad )) but thank you for sharing  an angelic monkey

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: December 11, 2009, 08:21:05 PM »

IMO

and because she has absolutely no scrupples it's all for sale.    Think of the buzz it will be if she sells the Sunbird one day, wouldn't surprise me, nope not at all.
but the sunbiin is police custody as evidence right?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: December 11, 2009, 08:21:30 PM »

IMO

but the sunbiin is police custody as evidence right?
omg sunbird!!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: December 11, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »

A lot of good lawyering today

Let me start this post with the very end of the hearing and a little bit beyond. As it wrapped up, Judge Strickland made note that there was a lot of good lawyering in the courtroom and that included both sides. As some of you will argue against that with regard to Andrea Lyon, don’t take it out on me. This is exactly what the judge said and so did Bill Sheaffer, as I was carrying on a conversation with him after the hearing and when Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton approached. I reiterated Bill’s words and shook the prosecutor’s hand, telling him it was a great job today on both sides, and it was. I can say that with authenticity because, to witness an interaction like this in a courtroom, live and in person, it is much more convincing than seeing it on TV. The emotions burst out from every dimension and it’s something a television set can never quite capture. Not yet, anyway – plus there’s something more eloquent about hearing the reverberation of a strong voice that a microphone and speakers cannot convey.

MORE....

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Thanks NR....I run hot and cold on Dave...reading this was a mixture of both....he was really tooting his horn a little too much in this article...JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: December 11, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »

Emotions run high at Casey Anthony hearing

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20091211/BREAKINGNEWS/91211037/1086/rss07
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1119 on: December 11, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »

I know we have seen evil looks from Casey before, and little tantrums when her parents visited in jail, but today the looks were especially chilling, and it is obvious her defense team can't control this. I also think Lyons will be leaving, best to jump off before it is to late. OMG the look on Lyon's face when she bumped/body slammed Belich that was really something also. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.