April 26, 2024, 08:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407925 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: December 11, 2009, 08:29:28 PM »

IF indeed cindy did have a facelift or some cosmetic! work!
how did she afford it on disability!
was it money from caylees pics sold?
seems like caylees is supporting them from her grave!!
IMO
Cindy has friends. Trust you Me. She has friends. Because One Day Mrs Anthony is going to hit Payola * she either has a contract signed already or has been paid off in cash via someone for god knows what pieces of Caylee's life.
She is in the limelight within those who stand with their wallets open. And I am sure that there is some Skank Plastic Surgeon that would stand in her corner and make her over for free even.

I recall a while back NG had a guy on her show that was talking about Memorabilia. That there is people out there that will PAY any amount of $$$ from high profile Murder cases for anything , any object owned/loved the deceased, hair, you name it. Sick twisted people.
This is Cindy were talking about. She feels she is a victim. She is getting her Money's worth.
She knows all too well no matter what happens within the courts with Casey. She is the one to profit.

and because she has absolutely no scrupples it's all for sale.    Think of the buzz it will be if she sells the Sunbird one day, wouldn't surprise me, nope not at all.
but the sunbiin is police custody as evidence right?
omg sunbird!!!

Yes, it's still held I'm sure! I was joking but I stand by my idea that there is nothing that the A's have that couldn't be bought for the right amount of money! It's too early yet to see what they will do but I'm betting the media will be flooded with pics and interviews from them after this all over.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: December 11, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »

IF indeed cindy did have a facelift or some cosmetic! work!
how did she afford it on disability!
was it money from caylees pics sold?
seems like caylees is supporting them from her grave!!
IMO
Cindy has friends. Trust you Me. She has friends. Because One Day Mrs Anthony is going to hit Payola * she either has a contract signed already or has been paid off in cash via someone for god knows what pieces of Caylee's life.
She is in the limelight within those who stand with their wallets open. And I am sure that there is some Skank Plastic Surgeon that would stand in her corner and make her over for free even.

I recall a while back NG had a guy on her show that was talking about Memorabilia. That there is people out there that will PAY any amount of $$$ from high profile Murder cases for anything , any object owned/loved the deceased, hair, you name it. Sick twisted people.
This is Cindy were talking about. She feels she is a victim. She is getting her Money's worth.
She knows all too well no matter what happens within the courts with Casey. She is the one to profit.

and because she has absolutely no scrupples it's all for sale.    Think of the buzz it will be if she sells the Sunbird one day, wouldn't surprise me, nope not at all.
but the sunbiin is police custody as evidence right?
omg sunbird!!!

Yes, it's still held I'm sure! I was joking but I stand by my idea that there is nothing that the A's have that couldn't be bought for the right amount of money! It's too early yet to see what they will do but I'm betting the media will be flooded with pics and interviews from them after this all over.

your probably right though because  thats been their bread and butter along with compensations they get from old and new friends! like someone else said the facelieft was probably a gift from someone wanting to  to be known as a friend. I dont feel sorry for the anthonys they got everything they deserve! they didnt think of caylee did they! they didnt  stand for justice for their only grandchild!!! ! they early on found a means to make money and ran with it. they are dispicable as parents and grandparents.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: December 11, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »

Most of you are too young to know what I'm talking about I think, but a few of you will.  Many years ago there was a TV show called Texaco Star Theatre and the star was a comedian named Milton Berle who often dressed in drag.  Andrea Lyons looks for all the world like Milton Berle in drag.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1123 on: December 11, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »

Most of you are too young to know what I'm talking about I think, but a few of you will.  Many years ago there was a TV show called Texaco Star Theatre and the star was a comedian named Milton Berle who often dressed in drag.  Andrea Lyons looks for all the world like Milton Berle in drag.
She wishes she looked that good 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: December 11, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »

I know we have seen evil looks from Casey before, and little tantrums when her parents visited in jail, but today the looks were especially chilling, and it is obvious her defense team can't control this. I also think Lyons will be leaving, best to jump off before it is to late. OMG the look on Lyon's face when she bumped/body slammed Belich that was really something also. 
Rose what did I miss??? what body slam with kathi? Did I miss something?
 I agree that lyons will be leaving I have had that feeling tooo and yes It was ovious casey was  not to happy and evil was on her face if only she could act on it! was her thought!  she is used to getting her way! now she has to take it and bear it! which she isnt doing a goood job at it!! IMO!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: December 11, 2009, 08:41:02 PM »

She wishes she looked that good 
LOL

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: December 11, 2009, 08:44:15 PM »

I know we have seen evil looks from Casey before, and little tantrums when her parents visited in jail, but today the looks were especially chilling, and it is obvious her defense team can't control this. I also think Lyons will be leaving, best to jump off before it is to late. OMG the look on Lyon's face when she bumped/body slammed Belich that was really something also. 
 I agree that lyons will be leaving I have had that feeling tooo and yes It was ovious casey was  not to happy and evil was on her face if only she could act on it! was her thought!  she is used to getting her way! now she has to take it and bear it! which she isnt doing a goood job at it!! IMO!!!
It's before the lawyers got in the elevator, and I can't tell if Lyons did it on purpose or not but she bumped Kathi with her elbow, and Kathie didn't like that at all, I'm sure it hurt, the woman is huge.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1127 on: December 11, 2009, 08:46:45 PM »

In regards to Bobo
Throwing out questions to all of you?
Why do we hate him so much? Should we not be embracing him for being a loser Atty?

That in essence his lack of experience will offer a positive result in the end, that Casey will be convicted.  I would love to hear others opinions. I am not quite sure of my own. Other than I pray for a conviction of Life or more Death Row. ( which she will sit for years on the tax payer's dime even if she gets death row) 
Bobo,  is it that we hate him because he has never put out to the world that Caylee matters? or even exists. That this case to him, is not about Caylee, that his only function is to keep Casey from being Convicted?
Its such a mind boggle isnt it? What is the purpose of this going to trial? Is it for Caylee's Justice or is it for Casey's future? ( Now as it is )
Yes the Prosecutors are fighting for Murder 1 and giving the jury the option of Death row to be decided. But are the Prosecutors fighting for Caylee or are they fighting to prove the Justice system works?

Caylee is somehow been pushed out of the process. Which is where a lot of anger comes from ( I think).  I know that the Public/Nation is fighting for Caylee's Justice. But where is Caylee's Justice " Her Personal Justice" within all of this?  Her mother being convicted yes will be the end of the means.. Still where does Caylee fit in? 

I have not kept tract or looked for any Laws created in Caylee's name .. other than stopping the Ants from proceeds.. Is there anything in the works within Caylee's name? Possibly an amendment to the Amber Alert system. That if you/Guardian/Parent do not report your child missing within X amount of time, or if you falsely report your child missing after X amount of time of the child's actual disappearance - You automatically go to jail for X time - No if's and or buts. Its LAW. All States. Caylee's Law. 

I just feel that Caylee is out of the focus of all of this - that is now come down to Saving or Incarcerating the Princess .. 

Anyone Everyone please comment

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: December 11, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »

Nut- OMG, I have not laughed like that in forever. AL dwarfs KB and did you see the way she looked at her when she said "that's a battery".

I am going to make a prediction right now. Andrea Lyon quits this team if and when her motions re the Death Penalty are denied. Through some means, she saw to the release of her *cough* comments to give her an out she would need. I watched her reactions carefully today.

There are philosophical differences between these 2 lawyers and she will not go down with this ship in a state where they execute people. That would mean Baez needs a new DP qualified First Chair.

Hmmm.

Now that would be an interesting turn of events.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: December 11, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY
FOUND ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, A VERY SAD HEARTLBREAKING DAY.
PAPA, ARE YOU TIRED, PAPA?

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN I AM GRAY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: December 11, 2009, 08:49:32 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Jose Baez Talks To WFTV After Casey Hearing
http://www.wftv.com/video/21935023/index.html

Hey, did you all see this?  At the end, Kathi B. accuses the Linebacker Lyons of elbowing her and calls it battery.  Go, Kathi!   
Also, Baez is so nasty to her.  I don't think he realizes how petty he looks.

Thanks for the link monkalicious!

LOL!  I think Lyon may have met her match in Kathi!

This is exactly what my husband did when I showed him Linebacker Lyons picture.  And then he asked if that was a woman?

Did you tell him it's a Clydesdale?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1131 on: December 11, 2009, 08:51:46 PM »

Can you say Unca Mildred ~ if his hair was only longer .. Lyon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yfemsVOgSFU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yfemsVOgSFU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: December 11, 2009, 08:53:26 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yfemsVOgSFU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yfemsVOgSFU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
OMG how funny, but I think Lyons is even bigger then Unca Mildred 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: December 11, 2009, 08:53:40 PM »

JVM did a small part on HLN and said she will be playing the clip where Casey says "Make him stop" and Lyon says "I can't" on her show tonight.  She then said that she had "lightening rod defense attorney Jose Baez" on to talk about the defense of this case.

Lightening rod is right - Bam!  Lightening strike bullseye.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: December 11, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »

It's before the lawyers got in the elevator, and I can't tell if Lyons did it on purpose or not but she bumped Kathi with her elbow, and Kathie didn't like that at all, I'm sure it hurt, the woman is huge.

Starting at 3:47 of this video it gets interesting and ends at the elevators where Lyon elbows Kathi, Bobo tries to deny it and Kathi reminds him they have it on tape.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1135 on: December 11, 2009, 08:56:29 PM »

OMG Deenie, that is too funny. The look on Ricky's face when MB says something about his Irish eyes reminded me of when Baez is caught in a lie, they almost look alike. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1136 on: December 11, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY
FOUND ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, A VERY SAD HEARTLBREAKING DAY.
PAPA, ARE YOU TIRED, PAPA?

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN I AM GRAY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY.
an angelic monkey   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: December 11, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »

What a drama show. They go out of their way to try and make everyone feel sorry for the poor little waif but really it just backlashes on them. Either kc is incapable of real regret and the outward emotions or bobo and lyons are deathly afraid without their courtroom behavior instructions she's going look too strong or confident or something??
Fussing over her just makes it worse. It's overkill,pardon the pun. Since when are defendants allowed to be coddled, nuzzled and hugged DURING court proceedings? I've seen hugging after a verdict but this is ridiculous. And this was just motions. Lord help us all when she is actually tried. They will have to install a revolving door for georgie. 

And an oxygen tank.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: December 11, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »

Anyone know who this guy is?  He is at the elevators when Bobo gets there 4:59.  Chats with Bobo but does not get on the elevator with them.  He seems to have been waiting for Bobo.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: December 11, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »

Starting at 3:47 of this video it gets interesting and ends at the elevators where Lyon elbows Kathi, Bobo tries to deny it and Kathi reminds him they have it on tape.

Thanks for that clip, I didn't see it before. hilarious. From the beginning AL looks like she could just strangle KB. looked like steam was going to spew out of her head!
Priceless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.