April 25, 2024, 08:10:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407880 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: December 11, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »

No, don't know who that is, I'm still trying to figure out Joy and the way she was acting like she was part of the dream team 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: December 11, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »

Do you think that Lyons did that on purpose to Kathi? I can't really tell from the video.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »

In regards to Bobo
Throwing out questions to all of you?
Why do we hate him so much? Should we not be embracing him for being a loser Atty?

That in essence his lack of experience will offer a positive result in the end, that Casey will be convicted.  I would love to hear others opinions. I am not quite sure of my own. Other than I pray for a conviction of Life or more Death Row. ( which she will sit for years on the tax payer's dime even if she gets death row) 
Bobo,  is it that we hate him because he has never put out to the world that Caylee matters? or even exists. That this case to him, is not about Caylee, that his only function is to keep Casey from being Convicted?
Its such a mind boggle isnt it? What is the purpose of this going to trial? Is it for Caylee's Justice or is it for Casey's future? ( Now as it is )
Yes the Prosecutors are fighting for Murder 1 and giving the jury the option of Death row to be decided. But are the Prosecutors fighting for Caylee or are they fighting to prove the Justice system works?

Caylee is somehow been pushed out of the process. Which is where a lot of anger comes from ( I think).  I know that the Public/Nation is fighting for Caylee's Justice. But where is Caylee's Justice " Her Personal Justice" within all of this?  Her mother being convicted yes will be the end of the means.. Still where does Caylee fit in? 

I have not kept tract or looked for any Laws created in Caylee's name .. other than stopping the Ants from proceeds.. Is there anything in the works within Caylee's name? Possibly an amendment to the Amber Alert system. That if you/Guardian/Parent do not report your child missing within X amount of time, or if you falsely report your child missing after X amount of time of the child's actual disappearance - You automatically go to jail for X time - No if's and or buts. Its LAW. All States. Caylee's Law. 

I just feel that Caylee is out of the focus of all of this - that is now come down to Saving or Incarcerating the Princess .. 

Anyone Everyone please comment

I don't hate him, I think he is a putz a wannabe and in way over his head.  He said to begin with his client is innocent and when WE all hear the story we will understand.  If he is worth his weight as an attorney and knew she was innocent he would have been throwing fits in front of a judge with the evidence that proves she is innocent from the beginning so she would not have been sitting in a jail cell for over a year costing taxpayers mega bucks to house her.  He to me is the epitome of why there are bad jokes about sleazy lawyers no offense to the sleazy lawyers of the world IMO. 

Totally different reason, he talks about how wrong it is to take his clients life and the state is trying to kill her yet never once remembered that Caylee was killed and there was no protective custody or trial to protect her.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1143 on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »

Do you think that Lyons did that on purpose to Kathi? I can't really tell from the video.
For your own enjoyment from Youtube .. I wont' post the video -too Mused but is funny. Reminds me of AL. 
She quips -I am the Lion ( Wiz of Oz) video is called American Idol Chewbaca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq3dhgpRKH0

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: December 11, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

She just may not know her own girth 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: December 11, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »

IMO, I think Ms. Lyon has contempt for "all things Florida".   She has underestimated Florida, much to her chagrin.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: December 11, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »

No, don't know who that is, I'm still trying to figure out Joy and the way she was acting like she was part of the dream team 

ahhhh, but she is their secret weapon!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: December 11, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »

For your own enjoyment from Youtube .. I wont' post the video -too Mused but is funny. Reminds me of AL. 
She quips -I am the Lion ( Wiz of Oz) video is called American Idol Chewbaca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq3dhgpRKH0

Oh My 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: December 11, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »

ahhhh, but she is their secret weapon!
There is nothing I can even say about that But I will say she looked very professional and kind of fit with the team 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1149 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:57 PM »

Holy Shoulders ...her shoulders are almost a foot higher than Bobo's ..as they walk down the corridor .. Her's a BIG Girl  .. lord have mercy.  She could have thought she tapped Kathi ..and knocked her .. all the same.  Didn't think twice about it. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: December 11, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »

One thing I do not understand ... why didn't the Anthonys immediately hire an attorney when Casey was first taken into custody and questioned?   That would have been the natural and parental thing to do.   Money or not-you go find an attorney for your daughter --- especially if you think she's innocent!  They just abandoned her ... to whatever. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: December 11, 2009, 09:23:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Just catching up and wanted to thank you for all of your posts today. I think KC's behavior in court today will follow to the trial and be a part of her undoing. Also, she needs to cut her hair-she looks like an evil witch. Anyway, I have a question. What comment did AL make that Kathi was referring to? I missed it. TIA

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: December 11, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

My take is that she knew what she was doing. Being that large, I'm sure she's learned to manuvere the weight around....and use it to her advantage when people annoy her.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: December 11, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »

All I can say is God Bless Kathi Belich- she asks the most difficult questions, always puts Baez right on the spot and you can see him flinch each time she does it. I know he wants to scream at her.... Monkey Devil! but can't. As for Lyons, what a dope she turned out to be- the genius- don't make me laugh. She doesn't even dare to answer Kathi-   when she was walking along that path with Kathi asking over and over again, do you think your comments ( about female prosecutors) will hurt your case- she would have loved to b++++ slap her, you could just see it coming.    ::MonkeyHaHa::aMonkey1::
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: December 11, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »

She posted a new video.  There are pictures that I have not seen before

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCYAFAusL_o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jCYAFAusL_o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>&
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: December 11, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

Holy Shoulders ...her shoulders are almost a foot higher than Bobo's ..as they walk down the corridor .. Her's a BIG Girl  .. lord have mercy.  She could have thought she tapped Kathi ..and knocked her .. all the same.  Didn't think twice about it. 

I agree, she probably could knock Kathi across the hall and not even feel it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1156 on: December 11, 2009, 09:35:54 PM »

One thing I do not understand ... why didn't the Anthonys immediately hire an attorney when Casey was first taken into custody and questioned?   That would have been the natural and parental thing to do.   Money or not-you go find an attorney for your daughter --- especially if you think she's innocent!  They just abandoned her ... to whatever. 
Very Good Question Ono.  I think that by the time this all fell apart though that Cindy/George knew that Caylee was dead.  That they had their own info/proof.  That they knew Casey was guilty.  And that is why they did not run to Casey's defense in the early stages. Yet they themselves ran out and retained an Atty for themselves. Because they knew too that they would be the focus of the investigation - due to Casey/Caylee were housed in their home. 

That is a very valid point you bring up. That Casey was not their first thought of action upon retaining a atty. That they allowed Casey to fend for herself. It has been said that Casey was given Bobo's name/number from another inmate within the jail. That he represented this inmate and she  offered to Casey his name/number. And Casey called him from that one inmates suggestion. That the Ant's where not involved with Casey's choice of Atty from the start. Makes you wonder though. Why would they not be involved from the Get Go with Casey and her Atty?? Because they knew she killed Caylee. If they felt that Casey were 100 percent innocent. They would do anything,  hell or high water to find her the best atty known - to prove her innocence. Irregardless of Casey's wishes. How many Atty's have the Anthony's hired and Fired since this all began .....  and yet Casey still has Bobo. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1157 on: December 11, 2009, 09:44:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Just catching up and wanted to thank you for all of your posts today. I think KC's behavior in court today will follow to the trial and be a part of her undoing. Also, she needs to cut her hair-she looks like an evil witch. Anyway, I have a question. What comment did AL make that Kathi was referring to? I missed it. TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/21935023/index.html

@5:03 .. Ms Lyon's gives Kathi her silent elbow opinion .. when Kathi is trying to get the facts after court. Start it at 4:50 when they are walking into the enclosed area through doors.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: December 11, 2009, 09:49:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21935023/index.html

@5:03 .. Ms Lyon's gives Kathi her silent elbow opinion .. when Kathi is trying to get the facts after court. Start it at 4:50 when they are walking into the enclosed area through doors.

Thanks. I must have misunderstoood. I was under the impression that AL made a comment that she didn't want made public or that might be "misinterpreted" by the general public. All prior tothe elbow event.......which I believe was intentional.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1159 on: December 11, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

Andrea Lyons her background and her first day of joining Bobo in Court

First Day in Court representing Casey - Reported by Kathi B

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJZjjpOB2kc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iJZjjpOB2kc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.