April 26, 2024, 06:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407921 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: December 12, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys. Just catching up and wanted to thank you for all of your posts today. I think KC's behavior in court today will follow to the trial and be a part of her undoing. Also, she needs to cut her hair-she looks like an evil witch. Anyway, I have a question. What comment did AL make that Kathi was referring to? I missed it. TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/21935023/index.html

@5:03 .. Ms Lyon's gives Kathi her silent elbow opinion .. when Kathi is trying to get the facts after court. Start it at 4:50 when they are walking into the enclosed area through doors.

Given her baggy eyes, either Lyon has a medical condition, or she leads a life lacking sleep, or she drinks too much.  Does she always have bags under her eyes?

she reminds me of an older hippy type person who smokes pot and drinks too much...nothing against hippy type people...just my impression of her...

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: December 12, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

Anyone know who this guy is?  He is at the elevators when Bobo gets there 4:59.  Chats with Bobo but does not get on the elevator with them.  He seems to have been waiting for Bobo.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21935023/index.html

He looks like Michael Moore after a shave and shower.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: December 12, 2009, 10:59:11 AM »

thanks NR....I am picking up where  I left off last night....I kept getting timed out everytime I tried to refresh and decided to give it up for the night!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: December 12, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »

I know we have seen evil looks from Casey before, and little tantrums when her parents visited in jail, but today the looks were especially chilling, and it is obvious her defense team can't control this. I also think Lyons will be leaving, best to jump off before it is to late. OMG the look on Lyon's face when she bumped/body slammed Belich that was really something also. 

nrcg....I was shocked to see her flashing that HATE look knowing the cameras were on her....she can't contrl herself...the trial will be very interesting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1204 on: December 12, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »

I know we have seen evil looks from Casey before, and little tantrums when her parents visited in jail, but today the looks were especially chilling, and it is obvious her defense team can't control this. I also think Lyons will be leaving, best to jump off before it is to late. OMG the look on Lyon's face when she bumped/body slammed Belich that was really something also. 

nrcg....I was shocked to see her flashing that HATE look knowing the cameras were on her....she can't contrl herself...the trial will be very interesting!!

Morning Sunny and Monkeys! No one can control the evil that grows in Casey. No one could before either. They just stepped aside and let her do what she wants and the evil grew. Caylee paid the ultimate price. When evil is such a part of her nature it's going to come out one way or the other. Her eyes are the window to her soul.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: December 12, 2009, 11:15:11 AM »

Morning Sunny and Monkeys! No one can control the evil that grows in Casey. No one could before either. They just stepped aside and let her do what she wants and the evil grew. Caylee paid the ultimate price. When evil is such a part of her nature it's going to come out one way or the other. Her eyes are the window to her soul.

very true!

I also think that Lyons will be leaving...she knows what she is up against imo...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: December 12, 2009, 11:19:38 AM »

No, don't know who that is, I'm still trying to figure out Joy and the way she was acting like she was part of the dream team 

ahhhh, but she is their secret weapon!
There is nothing I can even say about that But I will say she looked very professional and kind of fit with the team 

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1207 on: December 12, 2009, 11:25:09 AM »

very true!

I also think that Lyons will be leaving...she knows what she is up against imo...

I think so too. It would mess up her record when Casey get's the death penalty. She is going to pick a fight with JB and leave under "other" circumstances. Unfortunately this will probably set the trial back as they scramble to get another death qualifying attorney. Since JB isn't qualified for much.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: December 12, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »

Hello and Happy Holidays, Beloved Monkeys!   

Brandi, thank you for the pretty seasonal avatar.  And for all you do.  Thought I'd log on tonight for a change, and show it off!  Nice job.

I am still always here, reading reading reading, and my heart is with all the missing and victimized precious ones.  Still praying and hoping for justice, along with all of you.

What a day.  December 11.  One year after the unforgettable day that Caylee's remains were discovered.  A very meaningful day; who could ever forget it?

I listened -- and IMO, it sure did sound as if Casey actually whimpered "Make him stop" at the hearing today.  Begging for mercy?  Can't bear to hear the details all of a sudden?  Wow.  We are supposed to feel sorry for her I guess.

Actually, Casey is the only one that can make it all stop at this point. She could have on Day 31.  She could have made it stop before June 15, 2008 or so -- and Caylee would still be with us.  IMO, nobody on the duhfense seems to be in any hurry to "make it stop" now, though.  Too much personal fame and money to be sucked out of the Caylee case.  Too much fear for their own tushies.  For shame.

We'll just have to overlook the rudeness, the plastic surgeries, the pushing and shoving, the carrying on for the cameras... we'll just have to remain patient and wait as Caylee's true heroes determinedly win eventual justice for her in the courtroom.

In the meantime, IMO it is rather haunting to hear hear Casey utter those words:  "Make him stop" (if she did indeed say it; coached or not), because it contrasts so vividly with the tragic and horrifying possible image that some of us have of Caylee's last hours/minutes on this earth.  Caylee may have wished for someone to make her Mommy stop...  wished desperately... wished silently perhaps, due to the duct tape... and ultimately wished in vain, poor baby.  What a sad thought.

I pray not.  I hope we will learn that Caylee was not aware of what happened to her.  A small blessing that would be, IMO.

Thanks, Monkeys, for caring and for tirelessly sleuthing and analyzing and posting all the links, articles, pics, videos, etc.

Desi

P.S.  I hope it's okay that I sneaked some popcorn and just one little Valium (just one, I promise) today...

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Desi....it is SO GOOD to see you!  This is just the tip of the iceberg for KC and the A's....a prelude for what is to come....their reaction today will be amplified a bazillion times during the trial. And I can't muster up one ounce of sympathy for any of them! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: December 12, 2009, 11:31:45 AM »

Cindy and Brad Conway chatting during the break

Playing catch-up here.  Thanks, Brandi for this pic.  I'm finding it interesting (translation:  amusing) that someone has apparently been coaching Cindy on her courtroom appearance.  You get three guesses who and the first one doesn't count.  Could it be their "professional appearances coach"  Jim Lichtenstein?  Or Andrea Lyons?  Perhaps one of them mentioned that Cindy's tank tops/sweater and jeans combos/sleeveless dresses and George's shorts weren't exactly showing respect for the Court or Judge.  Did I mention I hate deception?  JMO, but that's why they're making Casey look dowdy and frumpy on purpose.  By the time we get to January, she's going to be looking pretty homely.  Baez and Lyons want jurors to see a homely girl who couldn't possibly be out partying while her firstborn is decomposing in the trunk/the woods off Suburban Drive.  They don't want jurors to see the real party girl.  It's nothing less than the defense attempting to whitewash Casey and manipulate the jurors.  It's criminal is what it really is...manipulation of facts and deception.  All MOO

Oops!  Hello, everyone!

ISpy.....I was hoping you would be commenting!!!  I think KC's attire showed low little the defense and her parents really care about her...it is all about them and what they think this trial is going to do for them and their careers. IMO they know they are going to lose.....they know KC is either going to get the DP or LWOP... all this free publicity for them they can't buy!   Kinda sad....but again I can't muster up any sympathy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: December 12, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »

How does this woman win cases?  I'm not impressed.
Me, either. Especially when she says, "Okay?" at the end of each statement.  It sounds rude and condescending.

I have a close relative who does this when he's being patronizing...talking to people like he's explaining things to a toddler...as in we're so dumb he feels the need to go slow, emphasize his words, and over explain (over simplify) things for us.  She honestly beleives everyone is an idiot , except her of course.  JMO

I loved it when Kathi Belich asked her oif she REALLY tought she was a genius! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: December 12, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »

On this day, remembering Caylee............ Rest in Peace, sweet baby.

Thanks CBB - what a beautiful picture!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: December 12, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »

JMO, but it's all about Casey here, just like it is in reality.  The only tears she has are for herself.  True to her nature, she feels sorry for herself and she's chosen a team who feeds that.  We've seen Baez with his "they're (the State's Attorneys office and the media) picking on my poor client who's grieving the loss of her child" nonsense.  Now, we're seeing Andrea Lyons with her "the State's trying to kill my poor client and she's been such a great mother too" baloney.  I really liked Andrea Lyons' dramatic pause for effect when she voiced how anguished and pressured Casey is with no support from her parents right now.  You could almost hear the Director shout "Cue to Cry!  And...Action!".  It was Grammy-worthy to see Casey work up to those tears during the exaggerated pause.  This was completely practiced behavior because Andrea Lyons knew it would take x-amount of seconds for Casey to work up tears and look all pathetic, hence the awkward loooong pause.  Andrea Lyons had to completely alter her speech pattern to fit that pause.  Thank you, God that Judge Strickland was wiser than that.  YES!  All MOO

I sure hope JS saw through all that drama.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: December 12, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

George leaving the court room and Lyon arm wrestling with Casey

Actually, I like this pic because it perfectly captures unnatural emotion.  We (and more importantly, Judge Strickland) are supposed to believe Casey is stressed to the point of breaking because the videotaping is depriving her of her parents' love and support.  We're supposed to believe the evil videotaping is detrimental to Casey's well-being.

Let's think about this a minute.  If someone we cared about was really as anguished and forsaken as they're claiming Casey is, and that someone was "breaking down" from the stress, would we really look dispassionate and hold their elbow?  How idiotic!  Of course not, women would fold them into our arms to "cover" (i.e. protect) them and comfort them.  Women would close their eyes momentarily, and proceed to speak quietly to them to soothe them ("coo" to them, so to speak), stroke their hair gently (as one does with a frightened child or animal, make eye contact and verbalize support.  A parental figure would hug her and speak to her face.  A close male friend would hug her or put his arm around her, look her in the eye, and encourage her.  Even a not-quite-so-close male (like a co-worker or boss) would offer a stiff, brief pat on the back, arm, or shoulder and haltingly mumble comforting words to her face.

This picture is worth a thousand words.  There's the appearance of comfort for the "forlorn Casey" without the substance of comfort.  In other words, true comfort occurs spontaneously...a subconscious reaching out to others in distress before we're consciously aware we've even done so.  This response is triggered by visual, auditory, and emotional cues to our brains that someone is is in deep anguish.  It evokes our corresponding emotional response to "rescue" them.  Judging from Lyons' response and Baez' delayed and measured response (he hands her a tissue-she says "Thanks." ) that Casey is far from breaking down.  Pathetic attempt at emotionally manipulating both the Judge and the press.  I wish quite a few reporters would ask why it's only taken Casey nearly a year to begin crying in court on a a more regular basis.  JMO

I was listening to TruTv yesterday after the hearing and several people mentioned this is the first time they have seen any emotion and tear from KC...since I was listening and not watching, so I don't know who said it....a female...said it's a little late to be crying for Caylee.  I thought BINGO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: December 12, 2009, 11:42:03 AM »

Good night Monkeys.  It was a long but interesting day today.  Hopefully it will bring us that much closer to Justice for Caylee.

Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Thank you, cece for posting this!  O.k., everybody just had a thought on the Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages shirt.  First of all, IMO Cindy definitely had seen this shirt before because Caylee wore it and it would have been in the washer/dryer/laundry basket.  I'd even go so far as to say, Cindy may have even bought it for her because we know from her and George's depos that they were primarily buying everything for Caylee, as Casey had no money (no job either).  Secondly, from the pics at Ricardo's, it appears that this shirt may have been worn as a pajama shirt (judging by Caylee's "ruffled" appearance and the unmade bed).  We know indisputably that the last outfit Caylee was seen in was the blue shirt in the Nursing Home video.  It stands to reason that: Caylee wore that Big Trouble shirt to bed the night of June 15th; Casey killed Caylee at some point from bedtime to daybreak because Caylee was found in that shirt rather than a daytime outfit; and Casey was stuck with the pink shirt description of Caylee's clothes because that was the only shirt missing from Caylee's closet/dresser.  If you'll remember, Cindy stated quite confidently that none of Caylee's clothes were missing.  The only way she know all of Caylee's clothes would be if she bought them or she washed them.  Which brings us to why the family all agreed on the pink shirt, but not the bottoms.  If George and Cindy never saw Caylee on June 16th, they wouldn't remember what bottoms she had on with her pink shirt.  The shorts were added to that site after the disposal to bolster the indiscrepancy regarding Caylee's outfit.  Casey never anticipated Caylee being found by LE, in that shirt particularly, and those pics being viewed by LE.  I'd be thrilled to life if those recently released pics from Ricardo's are date and time stamped.

If Casey didn't leave the house, Caylee could have been chloroformed and duct taped at the house before dawn.  IMO, Cindy and Caylee had dinner with Shirley, may have swam in the pool (or not), Cindy gave Caylee her bath and dressed her in that pink Big Trouble shirt and some shorts (or maybe just a pull-up) for bed before Casey came home.  Casey came home, they had the Cindy choking Casey fight, Casey took Caylee and left by way of the garage (possibly grabbing the duct tape as she went or maybe she already had it in the car), and killed Caylee before dawn.  Secondary scenario: She drove around with Caylee until she fell asleep, snuck back into the house and got what she needed (be it the chloroform or ingredients), drugged Caylee, and then taped her.  Honestly, as much as I hate to say it, I think she probably just knocked her unconscious and then taped her...the chloroform was a plant aimed at framing Ricardo.  All MOO and probably wrong.  LOL!

I don't ever post here, but I wanted to say I agree with the scenario (specifically the first one) you typed out. The second one sounds plausible, but I think either Cindy or George would've heard Casey come back to the house that night. They couldn't have been deep sleepers especially if they were always caring for Caylee and babies and toddlers are prone to waking up in the middle of the night.

Casey didn't want to risk being found out especially if Caylee was already dead inside of the car. IMO she had everything she would've needed for the murder.Casey didn't want to get caught.

Tina...you NEED to come and post more often!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: December 12, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »

O.k., I've been talking waaay too much tonight.  Can you tell I've had one too many cups of coffee?  Sorry! Going to step aside and let someone else have my soapbox now. LOL!  Many thanks to all of you who provided blow by blow action yesterday, links, thought-provoking commentary, and righteous indignation on Caylee's behalf.   Hope you all have a good morning and take good care!

ISPY - I enjoyed reading all your posts...as usual you and Desi always give us so much to think about with your posts!  Hurry back

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: December 12, 2009, 11:46:55 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/11/death_penalty_questioned_today_in_case_against_casey.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Argue Against Death Penalty
Saturday, December 12, 2009 7:02:49 AM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Attorney Jose Baez was blunt in his assessment of Friday's hearing.

Trim thanks for all the morning updates!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: December 12, 2009, 11:49:45 AM »

BOO!!     That is one of the best statements I have read to explain the evil that is KC...thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: December 12, 2009, 12:00:38 PM »

How does this woman win cases?  I'm not impressed.
Me, either. Especially when she says, "Okay?" at the end of each statement.  It sounds rude and condescending.

I have a close relative who does this when he's being patronizing...talking to people like he's explaining things to a toddler...as in we're so dumb he feels the need to go slow, emphasize his words, and over explain (over simplify) things for us.  She honestly beleives everyone is an idiot , except her of course.  JMO

I loved it when Kathi Belich asked her oif she REALLY tought she was a genius! 

Loved it! Did I hear correctly, Belich at the end called her an idiot? Not to Lyons, but to the camera guy I believe. I swear I heard that!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: December 12, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

If the defense is able to get the death penalty off the table, will that mean that Lyons will no longer be on the case? Not that I think JS will rule that way, but just wondering...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.