March 29, 2024, 04:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 406798 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: December 12, 2009, 12:08:25 PM »

How does this woman win cases?  I'm not impressed.
Me, either. Especially when she says, "Okay?" at the end of each statement.  It sounds rude and condescending.

I have a close relative who does this when he's being patronizing...talking to people like he's explaining things to a toddler...as in we're so dumb he feels the need to go slow, emphasize his words, and over explain (over simplify) things for us.  She honestly beleives everyone is an idiot , except her of course.  JMO

I loved it when Kathi Belich asked her oif she REALLY tought she was a genius! 

Loved it! Did I hear correctly, Belich at the end called her an idiot? Not to Lyons, but to the camera guy I believe. I swear I heard that!

Yep you head it correctly!  LOL   And when JB said to KB all he could understand was blah, blah she said well let me repeat it!  L love her!!  She doesn't back down from him one little bit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: December 12, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »

If the defense is able to get the death penalty off the table, will that mean that Lyons will no longer be on the case? Not that I think JS will rule that way, but just wondering...

That would be my assumption....but who knows for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: December 12, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »

babybear and coherts (snert)

you guys are killing me here! too funny

I wonder if she beeps when she backs up in the hall?

I have often wondered why she doesnt go to a hair dresser lord knows she has the money! for it!  her appearance  looks  like she doesnt care!!
could it be she doesnt have the time! hell I am sure she does!

It's a psychological thing, guys.  In my unprofessional opinion, she's calloused and hard.  She's nearly consumed with her cause and "softness" would be a professional disadvantage in her opinion.  If I really wanted to get psychological, I'd say IMO Andrea Lyons has an issue with her femininity.  I don't say that lightly, with malice, nor am I disrespecting her as a person.  Rather, I think it's a very sad thing.  I don't know why it is that many women who seek power often tend to disassociate themselves from things perceived as feminine.  I may never understand that.  JMO

Hi ISpy!   I think you may be right about her.  Perhaps somewhere along the way in their lives these types of women are actually envious of what they perceive as power in the 'being male' ... and are resentful of having been born female.  Perhaps they sadly & wrongly see women as weak and male as strong, when in actuality, both genders are strong, each in their own wonderful & unique way.  I think she may be mad that she wasn't born male.  Not comfortable in her own female skin?  All my opinion.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: December 12, 2009, 01:30:36 PM »

I have often wondered why she doesnt go to a hair dresser lord knows she has the money! for it!  her appearance  looks  like she doesnt care!!

It's a psychological thing, guys.  In my unprofessional opinion, she's calloused and hard.  She's nearly consumed with her cause and "softness" would be a professional disadvantage in her opinion.  If I really wanted to get psychological, I'd say IMO Andrea Lyons has an issue with her femininity.  I don't say that lightly, with malice, nor am I disrespecting her as a person.  Rather, I think it's a very sad thing.  I don't know why it is that many women who seek power often tend to disassociate themselves from things perceived as feminine.  I may never understand that.  JMO

Hi ISpy!   I think you may be right about her.  Perhaps somewhere along the way in their lives these types of women are actually envious of what they perceive as power in the 'being male' ... and are resentful of having been born female.  Perhaps they sadly & wrongly see women as weak and male as strong, when in actuality, both genders are strong, each in their own wonderful & unique way.  I think she may be mad that she wasn't born male.  Not comfortable in her own female skin?  All my opinion.
I have a thought and I may get stoned for it

but as masculine looking as lyons is makes me wonder how a woman like that  acts around her husband! I cant see her being  seductive with him or romantic

just IMO

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: December 12, 2009, 01:33:09 PM »

If the defense is able to get the death penalty off the table, will that mean that Lyons will no longer be on the case? Not that I think JS will rule that way, but just wondering...

that is my belief! and what would baez do without her! he isnt to  smart and doesnt dispaly much tact/professionalism. he has alot to learn and is to eager to make a name for himself. I dont   see anything in him that would want me to have him represent me
hell no!!

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: December 12, 2009, 02:02:24 PM »

I have a thought and I may get stoned for it

but as masculine looking as lyons is makes me wonder how a woman like that  acts around her husband! I cant see her being  seductive with him or romantic

just IMO

OMG Does she have a husband?  Poor thing.  The husband I mean.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: December 12, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

O.k., still thinking about the pink Big Trouble shirt here.  Thinking about after both the car and Casey had been picked up and Caylee was reported missing on July 15, 2008.  The fact that Casey, Cindy, and George all stated Caylee was wearing a pink shirt when last seen a month earlier is very telling. One of two things had to have happened: either Cindy knew the pink Big Trouble shirt was what Caylee was wearing because it was her usual pajama shirt or Cindy had surmised/confirmed that by going through Caylee's clothes.  So at that point, she and George had to have known Casey did NOT take Caylee to any Nanny.  They also would have been well aware of the memorable events preceding Casey "moving out" (i.e. the very physical fight).  IMO, the night of June 15, 2008 Cindy was probably at the end of her rope with Casey and did in fact threaten to take Caylee away.  Casey's temper was evident on the jail visit video (August/September 2008) and the resulting family dynamics of not confronting/angering Casey,as well.  IMO, this was the first (and maybe only) time Cindy didn't back down...which only further served to enrage Casey even more so and cement Caylee's fate-not blaming Cindy, just saying. IMO, Cindy would have clearly remembered the incident and what she had done that night prior to the incident (like dressing Caylee for bed, if she did).  All MOO

ISpy, I think you may very well be onto something with this whole theory

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: December 12, 2009, 02:14:32 PM »

Just wanted to shout out toDesdemona  I miss your posts and hope you will come back more often.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: December 12, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »

that is my belief! and what would baez do without her! he isnt to  smart and doesnt dispaly much tact/professionalism. he has alot to learn and is to eager to make a name for himself. I dont   see anything in him that would want me to have him represent me
hell no!!

Hi loca!  JB THINKS he is the best attorney around the area....he is already a legend in his own mind. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: December 12, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

Just wanted to shout out toDesdemona  I miss your posts and hope you will come back more often.

Hi akmon and will DITTO that statement

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: December 12, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »

Some interesting statements from Hornsby on WS

1. If KC is found guilty in the Check Fraud case, he basically said he would adjudicate her guilty and sentence her to time served on all counts (she has over a year's worth of jail credit).

2. That was the same outfit that she wore last time. The way it works for inmates is that court clothing must be taken to the jail at least the night before. In which case the person dropping off the clothing is given her old courthouse clothing to take back (keeps inmate's property from over accumulating).

What I can extrapolate is that nobody thought to take her a new outfit since her last hearing. As a result, her outfit had been stored in a paper bag in the inmate property room at the jail - thus the wrinkles.

3. Q. - As Baez was venue shopping, what statistics/demographics compelled the defense to choose/suggest the venues named in the motion? (In your opinion, as I'm sure you don't want to be in his head- though I believe the vacant square feet to be impressive.....)

A. - Well, he seems preoccupied with his Hispanic heritage. So I suspect that is the primary reason he believes Miami-Dade is the best place to go (Not that I blame him).

In a way, I hope they do pick the jury for the Check Fraud case there. Because his primary arguments in his motion for Miami-Dade is it has been exposed the least amount of media coverage in the case.

But, the minute the Check Fraud jury is taken from there, I am willing to bet Miami-Dade media will start covering the cases as closely as Central Florida. And it is doubtful that a jury from any area would acquit her on the Check Fraud case.

But the minute you use Miami-Dade as a jury pool, you have pretty much eliminated that area as potential venire source for the murder case - if your legal argument is based on areas with least amount of media exposure. Once you eliminate South Florida as a low media coverage area, you are likely left with the panhandle. And I would not want to pick a jury from there for a murder case...

LOL - as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1231 on: December 12, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »

Thanks Sunny, appreciate the comments you brought over from Hornsby. I enjoy reading his take on things.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: December 12, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »

Hi akmon and will DITTO that statement

Hi Sunny!  Thanks for the stuff you brought over from WS

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: December 12, 2009, 06:09:55 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: December 12, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »

loca..I agree with you about Lyons...hard to imagine her being seductive...ewww...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking about it... Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: December 12, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »

loca..I agree with you about Lyons...hard to imagine her being seductive...ewww...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking about it... Monkey Devil!

Perhaps the formidable MIZZ Lyons is at the top of the bell curve as far as improving her look. The raw materials she was given to work with are challenging, dare I say...problematic?     If she put on more makeup it would look cartoony. If she got a really sleek hairdo she might look bottom heavy. Finding stylish clothes in plus extra tall must be hard (except never in a million years will I forget the lace up the back suit that LKB had on that time   ) as far as seductive.....hmmm  my first guess would be that's a no brainer, black leather, fringe, whip, spiked collar. All just my little ol opinion! 
I'm going to go easy on her, my aunt was a large, tall woman who had a heart of gold but was also shorted in the pretty department, she was a nun, the old school kind. Long brown habit, white collar and extremely sensible shoes but all of my life I tried to envision her in a nice dress and high heels but the mental picture always came back very similar to Lyons!
I'm going to keep Lyons firmly in my head as the Amazon Woman, defender of a babykiller. Wouldn't matter if she was a goddess , her arrogance would always make her seem ugly.
  wonder what Santa will bring Casey?   
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: December 12, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »

She might not have a hubby but she does have a daughter..I read this article on her quite long but interesting.
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/who-is-andrea-lyon-will-she-save-casey-anthony/

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: December 12, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »

Okay, I was thinking about Casey and her flashes of rage, as evidenced by her performance yesterday, when Mr. Ashton was talking about Caylee being chemically restrained.  Has there been any reports by Jesse Grund or Ricardo Morales, or for that matter, by any of her erstwhile lovers, of her behaving like this?  Or is this something she kept specially for members of her own family?  I don't recall ever hearing that she would get angry in this fashion.  We see her behavior on the videos from jail and imagine that living with her would be like walking on eggshells but the fact that she could control her anger around those she wanted to impress just shows that she is even more calculatedly manipulative than I thought.  I think she is Cindy's mirror twin, in that their world is contrived to be in their control, and when it isn't, that's when you see the maniacal behavior.  And having a two year old is guaranteed to spin your world off its' axis--it's impossible to control their behavior the way you would an adult male. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: December 12, 2009, 08:04:58 PM »

Okay, I was thinking about Casey and her flashes of rage, as evidenced by her performance yesterday, when Mr. Ashton was talking about Caylee being chemically restrained.  Has there been any reports by Jesse Grund or Ricardo Morales, or for that matter, by any of her erstwhile lovers, of her behaving like this?  Or is this something she kept specially for members of her own family?  I don't recall ever hearing that she would get angry in this fashion.  We see her behavior on the videos from jail and imagine that living with her would be like walking on eggshells but the fact that she could control her anger around those she wanted to impress just shows that she is even more calculatedly manipulative than I thought.  I think she is Cindy's mirror twin, in that their world is contrived to be in their control, and when it isn't, that's when you see the maniacal behavior.  And having a two year old is guaranteed to spin your world off its' axis--it's impossible to control their behavior the way you would an adult male. 

agreed...

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: December 12, 2009, 08:49:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Guests, I don't post that often but I am sure in the rafters a lot. It's probably about time to climb on down.  I keep thinking about this chloroform. I think Casey had been experimenting with it for some time possibly beginning with Amy. 

The night that Casey stayed over at Amy's house and in the morning Amy's pants were changed
and her money was missing. I believe it was like 400.00 and Casey convinced her she
was sleep walking and changed her pants and hid her money to keep it in a safe place. 
After all it was money for her trip to Puerto Rica.

Well what if Casey chloroformed her? She could have had a little bottle of it in her purse
and when Amy went to sleep she put some on a rag and held it close to her nose, she surely
would not wake up while Casey changed her pants and stole her money.  What bizarre behavior.
I would put nothing beyond what Casey would do or steal or say for that matter.

So this brings me to the discovery time before last with the bottle with the syringe in it. I know it was said there were minute amounts of chloroform in there but it was there for quite awhile.
Would not chloroform loose it's strength over that amount of time exposed to the elements?

I really don't know but I just get this chloroform business out of my head. I am looking forward to the trial and hopefully the truth will come out.  One thing I am sure of there will be justice for little Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.