April 24, 2024, 03:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407804 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1260 on: December 13, 2009, 08:32:05 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: December 13, 2009, 08:34:45 AM »

All I can say is God Bless Kathi Belich- she asks the most difficult questions, always puts Baez right on the spot and you can see him flinch each time she does it. I know he wants to scream at her.... Monkey Devil! but can't. As for Lyons, what a dope she turned out to be- the genius- don't make me laugh. She doesn't even dare to answer Kathi-   when she was walking along that path with Kathi asking over and over again, do you think your comments ( about female prosecutors) will hurt your case- she would have loved to b++++ slap her, you could just see it coming.    ::MonkeyHaHa::aMonkey1::

I  Kathi B.   

Good morning everyone.   Thanks for all the links, pictures, and great discussion.   You guys are the best!   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1262 on: December 13, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21931324/index.html
Right at the very beginning of this, after the prosecution says that the duct tape was around Caylee's mouth, you can very clearly hear a female voice say 'no it wasn't'.  Can't make out if it's Lyon's or KC.

I thought I heard Casey say, "Make him stop" and Lyon says, "I can"t."  I could very well be wrong, I had to turn my volume way up and it happens so quickly. And I think Casey says it again as her folks are running out of the courtroom. 

tupelo is correct

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1263 on: December 13, 2009, 09:33:53 AM »

About the duct tape....interesting:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?cat=3

Will Duct Tape be Casey’s Sticking Point? – Loose Ends
Thank-you for that article.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1264 on: December 13, 2009, 10:35:58 AM »

I also think that if Cindy and George were to go and visit with Casey she would blow her top at them for the Memorial, cremation, cruises, plastic surgery and a whole host of other things. That would definitely be an interesting watch.

Yesterday AL was so full of herself.  She is blowing in the wind there is no defence for Casey that could or would stand up. IMHO
Okay, who had plastic surgery?

It looks like Cindy did.
Cindy is so vain and at a time like this if she did have cosmetic surgery she is so misguided because no amount of surgery is going to change her appearance she is still evil and ugly on the outside the real makeover needs to come from within, she doesn't have a heart she is as selfish and self absorbed as her rotten daughter - she really makes me sick. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1265 on: December 13, 2009, 10:56:03 AM »

Okay, who had plastic surgery?

It looks like Cindy did.
[/quote]Cindy is so vain and at a time like this if she did have cosmetic surgery she is so misguided because no amount of surgery is going to change her appearance she is still evil and ugly on the outside the real makeover needs to come from within, she doesn't have a heart she is as selfish and self absorbed as her rotten daughter - she really makes me sick. 
[/quote]

Mission couldm't have said it any better. You are so right, it's ehat's on the inside that truly counts. There isn't any inter- beauty as her soul is ugly.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: December 13, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »

'Morning Monks--less than two weeks to go!!!

No matter what work Cindy has done, nothing will ever make her attractive and nothing can make her younger.  She is a middle aged woman making a fool of herself since she got a little money and it went to her head.  She is making a mistake by forgetting how she got the money--on the blood of her murdered granddaughter.  If it isn't haunting her now, it will when the murderer is given a lethal injection and Cindy realizes that she enabled Casey and that started the entire sequence of events.  Casey was taught no moral values.  That's why children have parents--to love and nurture them and to give them, by example and instruction, a basis to live a moral life.  At the very least, a parent should teach her child not to kill.  Even birds will sacrifice their lives for their young.  While Casey has a serious personality defect, IMO so does Cindy. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: December 13, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »

Many thanks for the link!
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: December 13, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Guests, I don't post that often but I am sure in the rafters a lot. It's probably about time to climb on down.  I keep thinking about this chloroform. I think Casey had been experimenting with it for some time possibly beginning with Amy. 

The night that Casey stayed over at Amy's house and in the morning Amy's pants were changed
and her money was missing. I believe it was like 400.00 and Casey convinced her she
was sleep walking and changed her pants and hid her money to keep it in a safe place. 
After all it was money for her trip to Puerto Rica.

Well what if Casey chloroformed her? She could have had a little bottle of it in her purse
and when Amy went to sleep she put some on a rag and held it close to her nose, she surely
would not wake up while Casey changed her pants and stole her money.  What bizarre behavior.
I would put nothing beyond what Casey would do or steal or say for that matter.

So this brings me to the discovery time before last with the bottle with the syringe in it. I know it was said there were minute amounts of chloroform in there but it was there for quite awhile.
Would not chloroform loose it's strength over that amount of time exposed to the elements?

I really don't know but I just get this chloroform business out of my head. I am looking forward to the trial and hopefully the truth will come out.  One thing I am sure of there will be justice for little Caylee.

Interesting thoughts re: Amy ..something to ponder.

RE: what I bolded above.... Snipped from Nancy Grace

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/06/ng.01.html

Joining me right now is special guest Dr. Jake Deutsch. He is a doctor in New York joining us tonight. Doctor, thank you so much for being with us. Doctor, if the body were left there, abandoned there back in, say, July, how could chloroform still be in the syringes all those months later? Doesn`t it evaporate? Or was there just so much chloroform, the fluid was still there?

DR. JAKE DEUTSCH, EMERGENCY MEDICINE: You know, chloroform would normally evaporate, but if you`re talking in a closed syringe inside other containers, absolutely, it would still be there. So it sounds like there was a pretty substantial amount, and that definitely is not something that just was there from decomposition. This is something that was intentionally left there and certainly looks to be used for the wrong purposes.

GRACE: Dr. Deutsch, you just brought up a crucial point, in my mind, for both sides, the prosecution and defense, because the defense is going to argue that traces of chloroform found in tot mom`s car trunk were the result of...

DEUTSCH: Decomposition.

GRACE: ... some -- right, some other type of decomposition, some other chemical reaction, cleaning solution. That`s what they`re going to argue at trial.

DEUTSCH: Right.

GRACE: But there is no such argument for the chloroform found inside formerly sterile syringes...

DEUTSCH: Right.

GRACE: ... and inside a Gatorade bottle.

DEUTSCH: Right, that are clearly drawn up with the intention of injecting it. So this was something that was synthesized and -- you know, potentially, and then drawn up with the purpose of administering it and administering it for illegal purposes. Chloroform`s not routinely found in syringes and it`s certainly nothing that we`re using routinely in the medical community. So this reeks of...

GRACE: Well, hold on. Hold on, Doctor. Not to interrupt, but you said not commonly used in the medical community. Isn`t it true that back in the `70s, chloroform was banned for consumer use?

DEUTSCH: Right. I mean, because of the side effects and how dangerous it is, so when I say...

GRACE: What side effects? What side effects?

DEUTSCH: The lethal side effects, the toxicity that was found to be associated with it and the volatile state of it. So using it as an anesthetic is just very unreliable, so it was replaced with more modern and more reliable medications.

GRACE: Doctor Deutsch, while I`ve still got you, how would testosterone or ethanol end up in there? Is that somehow...

DEUTSCH: This is a big mystery to me. I mean, testosterone is a hormone that`s naturally found in the body, but it`s also used by people who are abusing steroids for body building purposes or people that are maybe having gender reassignment. So I mean, they maybe should be looking for somebody who is using steroids or has that type of predilection...

GRACE: Wow.

DEUTSCH: I`m also wondering, is there any blood on this syringe? Are they testing it for DNA? There would certainly be evidence there if it was used to inject into this (INAUDIBLE)

Thank you Nut44x4 for the snip from NG.  That is very interesting indeed and answered my question about the chloroform. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: December 13, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »

Yes, Puzzler, thanks. It was really well done and interesting. The comments were interesting as well!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: December 13, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »

No matter what work Cindy has done, nothing will ever make her attractive and nothing can make her younger.  She is a middle aged woman making a fool of herself since she got a little money and it went to her head.  She is making a mistake by forgetting how she got the money--on the blood of her murdered granddaughter.  If it isn't haunting her now, it will when the murderer is given a lethal injection and Cindy realizes that she enabled Casey and that started the entire sequence of events.  Casey was taught no moral values.  That's why children have parents--to love and nurture them and to give them, by example and instruction, a basis to live a moral life.  At the very least, a parent should teach her child not to kill.  Even birds will sacrifice their lives for their young.  While Casey has a serious personality defect, IMO so does Cindy. 

Hi BabyBear.

I agree with your post except for the bolded part.

I think Cindy and Casey are very much alike, as Casey stated in one of her jailhouse visits.

I don't think Cindy will ever feel responsible or guilty in any part of this. She seems to be the Queen of denial and will never blame herself. She will blame anyone and everyone before she looks at herself as a possible source.

JMO.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1271 on: December 13, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »

hello monkens, i have been listening to the beginning jail visits with the Ants again. So many things that Crazy Casey said make so much sense now! Although I know i can look into it myself, i just want someone with a broader knowledge to help me out. Who is Ryan, and what role did he play in Casey's life? Reason being within the first 2 visits she asks for him 3 times, and twice she tells her mom to let him know that she is thankful for his "help" and she would like to see him in a visit. So any info would be realllllly nice, as u know one can go crazy listening to these things!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: December 13, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »

Does anyone know if the BakerAct Defense Bombshell is on Whoraldo tonight?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: December 13, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »

The Anthony groupie?   Geraldo is scraping the bottom of the barrel if she is...
I had to stop watching him, makes me too annoyed, and my dogs don't like it when I swear at the TV. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: December 13, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »

The Anthony groupie?   Geraldo is scraping the bottom of the barrel if she is...
I had to stop watching him, makes me too annoyed, and my dogs don't like it when I swear at the TV. 

Good choice.

I had to stop as well.

Never looked back, either LOL

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: December 13, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »

Hi BabyBear.

I agree with your post except for the bolded part.

I think Cindy and Casey are very much alike, as Casey stated in one of her jailhouse visits.

I don't think Cindy will ever feel responsible or guilty in any part of this. She seems to be the Queen of denial and will never blame herself. She will blame anyone and everyone before she looks at herself as a possible source.

JMO.

HI BRANDI  You're probably right.  I forget we are dealing with a person with no conscience at all.  She'll probably find a way to cash in on Casey's execution.  Maybe tiny little stretchers like they'sl strap her Princess Skank on.  Give them to emergency personnel to give to kids.  She has no idea of what is appropriate.  Someone did get to her about dressing more appropriately for court, although she was chomping on her cud and I think I saw the ever present water bottle.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: December 13, 2009, 07:18:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Guests, I don't post that often but I am sure in the rafters a lot. It's probably about time to climb on down.  I keep thinking about this chloroform. I think Casey had been experimenting with it for some time possibly beginning with Amy. 

The night that Casey stayed over at Amy's house and in the morning Amy's pants were changed
and her money was missing. I believe it was like 400.00 and Casey convinced her she
was sleep walking and changed her pants and hid her money to keep it in a safe place. 
After all it was money for her trip to Puerto Rica.

Well what if Casey chloroformed her? She could have had a little bottle of it in her purse
and when Amy went to sleep she put some on a rag and held it close to her nose, she surely
would not wake up while Casey changed her pants and stole her money.  What bizarre behavior.
I would put nothing beyond what Casey would do or steal or say for that matter.

So this brings me to the discovery time before last with the bottle with the syringe in it. I know it was said there were minute amounts of chloroform in there but it was there for quite awhile.
Would not chloroform loose it's strength over that amount of time exposed to the elements?

I really don't know but I just get this chloroform business out of my head. I am looking forward to the trial and hopefully the truth will come out.  One thing I am sure of there will be justice for little Caylee.

Hi CarolF. I agree, it is very possible that Casey used chloroform on Amy the night she stole that cash from her. I put very little past Casey.

I also very anxious for the trials. Both the check fraud trial and the murder trial. And I share your optimism that justice will be served for little Caylee. By the State of Florida.

You should post more often!

CAROLF That's very perceptive of you.  I think I'd wake up if someone were changing my pants while I was sleeping, unless of course I'd been chloroformed!  Good sleuthing.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1277 on: December 13, 2009, 08:07:34 PM »

hello monkens, i have been listening to the beginning jail visits with the Ants again. So many things that Crazy Casey said make so much sense now! Although I know i can look into it myself, i just want someone with a broader knowledge to help me out. Who is Ryan, and what role did he play in Casey's life? Reason being within the first 2 visits she asks for him 3 times, and twice she tells her mom to let him know that she is thankful for his "help" and she would like to see him in a visit. So any info would be realllllly nice, as u know one can go crazy listening to these things!

Hello again monks! i would just like to post some of the videos from the jail visits, and see if any other monkeys can hear what i hear. First there is a visitation w/ GA and CA, i would like to specifically say to listen to minutes 6 thru 10. Casey is letting her father know that it is no ones fault................
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

And second i would love to see if anyone hears what i hear within LA and CA's conversation. The first 10 minutes are like....wow.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1278 on: December 13, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »

Hello again monks! i would just like to post some of the videos from the jail visits, and see if any other monkeys can hear what i hear. First there is a visitation w/ GA and CA, i would like to specifically say to listen to minutes 6 thru 10. Casey is letting her father know that it is no ones fault................

And second i would love to see if anyone hears what i hear within LA and CA's conversation. The first 10 minutes are like....wow. http://www.wftv.com/video/18206783/index.html

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: December 13, 2009, 08:31:07 PM »

And second i would love to see if anyone hears what i hear within LA and CA's conversation. The first 10 minutes are like....wow.

Hi NO1    I promise I did try to listen but...................They're so sickening so what did you hear????????  tell

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.