April 24, 2024, 05:53:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407824 times)
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: December 13, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY listening to the video with George right now. Past the 10 minutes. Casey never makes sense to me. I don't know what you are getting at here. The thing that I noticed was when she wiped her eyes she was not using her middle finger like she was doing in court when her father was on the stand. She must think about things like what to do next in court.

I have no clue who this Ryan you are talking about is. I looked a couple of places and there are too many Ryans so if you have a last name that would help.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: December 13, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY listening to the video with George right now. Past the 10 minutes. Casey never makes sense to me. I don't know what you are getting at here. The thing that I noticed was when she wiped her eyes she was not using her middle finger like she was doing in court when her father was on the stand. She must think about things like what to do next in court.

I have no clue who this Ryan you are talking about is. I looked a couple of places and there are too many Ryans so if you have a last name that would help.

Hi monkeys.  This might help.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: December 13, 2009, 08:40:35 PM »

A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: December 13, 2009, 08:44:34 PM »

Good find DON. I briefly looked for a Ryan but gave up. He sounds like he knew her well but maybe not so helpful to her image!       
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: December 13, 2009, 08:46:17 PM »

Thanks DonFL I had forgotten all about that article. Good find! Thanks
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1285 on: December 13, 2009, 08:58:18 PM »

Hello, first I do not know which Ryan she is referring too, but she seemed extremely anxious to speak with him. And also mentioned twice that she would like to thank him for his help.....? And per the visit with her father George Anthony I believe there are small bits of truth in Casey's statements, especially when she is speaking with her family. In i believe the beginning of the sixth or seventh minute, George says, " Your mother she feels like guilty......." As if he almost referred to their fight on the 15th......he then lets her know that he feels sorry for not being a great father....Casey than  says in a small voice, " its no ones fault dad, no ones fault"

Now when she is visiting with Lee, within minutes 0 to five, her and Lee are speaking about the morning of June 16. Although Lee seems like he knows nothing about Casey being the aggressor in Caylee's death; he seems to know that something happened that morning....  Lee is trying to figure out who she called the morning of the 16th. He's using code to refer to the 3 people she spoke to before she tried to contact her mother. He asks her if any of them may know something, and he says, "i noticed u called them during the franticness" "there was one that your talked to via text first, and the other that you talked to via text "after". Out of the two you spoke to there is  a particular person that you spoke to on a much more frequent basis during "that time" than the other. The other one there were numerous calls and numerous texts."

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: December 13, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »

Thanks DonFL I had forgotten all about that article. Good find! Thanks

You are welcome.  Glad I could help.  I usually "drain" information from here.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: December 13, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

Good find DON. I briefly looked for a Ryan but gave up. He sounds like he knew her well but maybe not so helpful to her image!       

I think Ryan was the boyfriend she had during her teens, the family all liked him..   don't remember his last name, sorry.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: December 13, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »

Hello, first I do not know which Ryan she is referring too, but she seemed extremely anxious to speak with him. And also mentioned twice that she would like to thank him for his help.....? And per the visit with her father George Anthony I believe there are small bits of truth in Casey's statements, especially when she is speaking with her family. In i believe the beginning of the sixth or seventh minute, George says, " Your mother she feels like guilty......." As if he almost referred to their fight on the 15th......he then lets her know that he feels sorry for not being a great father....Casey than  says in a small voice, " its no ones fault dad, no ones fault"

Now when she is visiting with Lee, within minutes 0 to five, her and Lee are speaking about the morning of June 16. Although Lee seems like he knows nothing about Casey being the aggressor in Caylee's death; he seems to know that something happened that morning....  Lee is trying to figure out who she called the morning of the 16th. He's using code to refer to the 3 people she spoke to before she tried to contact her mother. He asks her if any of them may know something, and he says, "i noticed u called them during the franticness" "there was one that your talked to via text first, and the other that you talked to via text "after". Out of the two you spoke to there is  a particular person that you spoke to on a much more frequent basis during "that time" than the other. The other one there were numerous calls and numerous texts."

Girl I must admit that hearing them speak to each other is like being transported to another planet ( and I blame you for making me listen to them tonight!!!!j/k)
 Of course KC say's it's no ones fault because in her mind she's perfectly justified but it does make me realize that she seems to already know what "it" is.
Now I do want to know who did get those texts/calls. Do we know?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: December 13, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21931324/index.html
Right at the very beginning of this, after the prosecution says that the duct tape was around Caylee's mouth, you can very clearly hear a female voice say 'no it wasn't'.  Can't make out if it's Lyon's or KC.

I thought I heard Casey say, "Make him stop" and Lyon says, "I can"t."  I could very well be wrong, I had to turn my volume way up and it happens so quickly. And I think Casey says it again as her folks are running out of the courtroom. 

tupelo is correct

That is precisely what I heard then & also Bozo was giving her instructions when Lyons was presenting her opinion to the judge (yea thats what I call it because it certainly wasnt based on law, precedent or validated statistics).   You could see Casey still talking to the nasty bison thru her hysteria act when her head was down - I swear Lyons was pinching her to keep her faux tears flowing - her eyes tell everything, Casey is absolutely void minus thoughts of herself or concerning herself.   An overwhelming consensus is that Casey isnt upset about what happened to  Caylee, she is upset that her heinous act is coming to light no matter how hard she fought to conceal it, makiing her the stupid evil monster to the world she is.

Also, look closely at the pics with Casey & Caylee with Casey playing guitar hero - here too you see Casey all about what she is doing not her daughter & sadly I see boredom, mimicked behavior expressions & anger in Caylee in these series of pictures.   There is also a very noticeable difference in Caylee's upkeep in these pictures, she is not well groomed as we've seen in other photos when she was younger.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1290 on: December 13, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »

It was Amy, Tony and Jesse. I may claim temporary insanity for my quotes rite now, some are out of context, i believe the franticness quuote was in another convo. But yeah im coo coo for cocoa puffs now. too many hours of crazy casey!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: December 13, 2009, 09:20:48 PM »

It was Amy, Tony and Jesse. I may claim temporary insanity for my quotes rite now, some are out of context, i believe the franticness quuote was in another convo. But yeah im coo coo for cocoa puffs now. too many hours of crazy casey!

The proper medical term is Acute HyperAnthosanity     
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: December 13, 2009, 09:32:49 PM »

NO1z   possibly it's Acute Hyper Anthosanity with an aggravating case of Anthoinsania   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: December 13, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »

Good Evening Monks....I listened to the Levi Page show from Friday...interesting.....

http://www.levipageshow.blogspot.com/

go to the right hand side of the page, in the blue box....Caylee Anthony Murder Case

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: December 13, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »

I think Ryan was the boyfriend she had during her teens, the family all liked him..   don't remember his last name, sorry.
Ryan paisley
a guy she had a crush on in jr high school/high school?

Loca
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1295 on: December 14, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »

Before i forget, on one of the jail visits with CA and LA, Casey admits to Lee that her Bella Vita tattoo IS Caylee related................Now that we know what we know, why in the world would she get a tattoo clearly stating, a beautiful life....while her baby is "missing"????? Thats going to be a good one for the defense to fight!!!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: December 14, 2009, 02:25:11 AM »

Before i forget, on one of the jail visits with CA and LA, Casey admits to Lee that her Bella Vita tattoo IS Caylee related................Now that we know what we know, why in the world would she get a tattoo clearly stating, a beautiful life....while her baby is "missing"????? Thats going to be a good one for the defense to fight!!!

Do you remember which date that recording/video was on? I'd like to see that one. Thanks
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: December 14, 2009, 06:35:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Casey Anthony Hearing, December 11, 2009

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: December 14, 2009, 06:38:23 AM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Casey Anthony Breaks Down in Court; Casey`s Attorney Speaks Out

Aired December 11, 2009 - 19:00:00   ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/11/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: December 14, 2009, 06:46:51 AM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.