April 18, 2024, 11:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407633 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2009, 08:39:59 PM »

Joy has a new video....I guess she's going to be on Geraldo on Sunday.     I'm having puter issues so I can't C/P but the title of it is
joyangels4caylee's webcam recorded Video-Dec. 7, 2009, 02:15 PM

Thanks.....I hate that YOU are having computer problems....I have had them all day but I am sure it's due to 50mph winds gusts.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Fanny For all of our kids

I just want to say I always read your posts and find them informative and interesting.

Please post whenever you have something to say!

Thanks Brandi, sorry I missed you, I was checking on our other kids' forums

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »

Joy has a new video....I guess she's going to be on Geraldo on Sunday.     I'm having puter issues so I can't C/P but the title of it is

Thanks.....I hate that YOU are having computer problems....I have had them all day but I am sure it's due to 50mph winds gusts.
Oh great, now why would she be on Geraldo? I saw that new video, and I just figured she was being delusional.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGBvaYj786E

I hope I did this right

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2009, 08:45:18 PM »

Oh great, now why would she be on Geraldo? I saw that new video, and I just figured she was being delusional.

I just watched it.....shows how low Geraldo will go if in fact she is going to be on Geraldo's.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »

Night Monks.....TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2009, 09:01:36 PM »

Night Monks.....TTYL

Good night to you Sunny, and any other monkeys that are heading out to the bunkey.  Stay warm!  I'm staying up for a couple hours more.  Once I get under the electric blanket, I won't be out till morning...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »

I didn't realize Cindy said Caylee didn't have a shirt like that. She is a lying ho just like her daughter. I looked at the documents at work today, but is there any indication of a date of those pictures or where they came from (camera/computer/cell phone)? TIA JSM 

So far I don't remember seeing anything about the date the photos were taken or exactly where they came from....I THINK they might have been obtained from Ricardo.
[/quote] Thanks Sunny I am way behind and frozen. I would have thought that Ricardo would have sold all photos to the tabloids. One to the Globe, one to NE, etc. Like I said I am behind, but I was thinking maybe he took them and KC downloaded them to her computer and that is where LE found the pics.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2009, 09:12:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913645/detail.html            Interesting, a protective order for Joseph Jordan

So, if I am reading this correctly, Joe Jordan told Baez different info than what he told the prosecution??  But the prosecution knows this because they were told by JJ because to listen to the recording would be against the law.  Does this mean JJ deliberately mislead Baez and Co??  Am I getting this right, somebody let me know if I am not getting this straight.

On the other filing, obviously, as usual, Baez has once again gotten nothing right in anything he has done in regards to the motions, etc, correct????

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

Why is Joy showing the package from Foxnews on that video? I am behind and about to go to bed, but H*lls bells it could be a FoxNews Tshirt she ordered for herself. Sorry I don't have cable so I don't know what she is talking about, plus I don't understand a word she says.  I will go back again and watch it. Thanks Sunny for posting the youtube. I am majorly confused by it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

Thanks, she really needs different medication 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2009, 09:21:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913645/detail.html            Interesting, a protective order for Joseph Jordan

So, if I am reading this correctly, Joe Jordan told Baez different info than what he told the prosecution??  But the prosecution knows this because they were told by JJ because to listen to the recording would be against the law.  Does this mean JJ deliberately mislead Baez and Co??  Am I getting this right, somebody let me know if I am not getting this straight.

On the other filing, obviously, as usual, Baez has once again gotten nothing right in anything he has done in regards to the motions, etc, correct????
I'm confused, but it seems that way. I have to go read that motion again.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

Please ignore my previous post about Joy, I now kinda heard what she said. She got something from the Geraldo Rivera show, she may show it, she may not? 

It was a squishy envelope, not something someone would send a VCR/DVD tape to her. Sorry for the questions, but that crazy broad gets on my nerves.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »

I didn't realize Cindy said Caylee didn't have a shirt like that. She is a lying ho just like her daughter. I looked at the documents at work today, but is there any indication of a date of those pictures or where they came from (camera/computer/cell phone)? TIA JSM 

So far I don't remember seeing anything about the date the photos were taken or exactly where they came from....I THINK they might have been obtained from Ricardo.
Thanks Sunny I am way behind and frozen. I would have thought that Ricardo would have sold all photos to the tabloids. One to the Globe, one to NE, etc. Like I said I am behind, but I was thinking maybe he took them and KC downloaded them to her computer and that is where LE found the pics.
[/quote] STUPID LAPTOP, sorry I really royally screwed up this post.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »

I did it again screwing up posts. I am going back to my desktop.  an angelic monkey

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2009, 09:44:06 PM »

Please ignore my previous post about Joy, I now kinda heard what she said. She got something from the Geraldo Rivera show, she may show it, she may not? 

It was a squishy envelope, not something someone would send a VCR/DVD tape to her. Sorry for the questions, but that crazy broad gets on my nerves.

I think you were right before, she is delusional and needs meds.  I ALMOST feel sorry for her, or would if she had not inserted herself in this case.

nite monkeys

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2009, 09:47:28 PM »

ME TOO!!
I am so sick of all the lying ho bags starting with casey!!! cindy!! joywrongway!!

I cannot believe that there were no finger prints on anythings yall think that goergie and cindy cleaned out all the prints  while they had the car?
they must be thinking that this is a big plus for the defense!!
whats going on here?

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2009, 10:36:33 PM »

ME TOO!!
I am so sick of all the lying ho bags starting with casey!!! cindy!! joywrongway!!

I cannot believe that there were no finger prints on anythings yall think that goergie and cindy cleaned out all the prints  while they had the car?
they must be thinking that this is a big plus for the defense!!
whats going on here?

Hi loca.  It's very mysterious.  How could everything be without fingerprints?  George and Cindy might have cleaned everything up, but wouldn't they just throw the trash away?  Casey isn't smart enough to clean it up, not to mention too lazy, but I think she would have just thrown the stuff away too.  Very puzzling.

I truly think that if Cindy knew that Caylee was dead after they picked up the car, she wouldn't have called 911.  I think they would have just concocted some kind of story abut Caylee being with relatives or something and just go on with their lives without little "Snot nose."  I do think though that she discovered that night that Caylee had been murdered by Casey and the cover up began, but the bag of trash had been thrown into the dumpster earlier at the tow yard, so they didn't have access to it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2009, 10:43:00 PM »

I think you were right before, she is delusional and needs meds.  I ALMOST feel sorry for her, or would if she had not inserted herself in this case.

nite monkeys

HI AK Mom.  I've always loved your monkey with the snow on its head.  Joy Wray is a nut.  Actually, I couldn't understand anything she said with her squeaky voice.  My hearing in the higher ranges is just about shot.  But just looking at her I can only say, if she is the best the defense has, then they are in more trouble than I thought.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »

I need to Christmatize my avatar. The dancing monkey in the Santa hat will have to do for now!

Anyway, the photos of Casey and Caylee (in the "big trouble" shirt) that were released today, although we've sleuthed some of them out previously, FINALLY gave me an "A-ha!" moment!

Suddenly, it all makes sense to me now:

#1 -- The June 9th date that Casey and her clan originally claimed Caylee went missing.

#2 -- Why Cindy freaked when the police were going to verify with her father that it was actually the *June 15th* date that she visited him with Caylee (last time Caylee seen by anyone outside the family).

#3 -- The "They haven't even found her clothes yet" comment that Casey made when LP bonded her out of jail.

#4 -- The striped shorts Caylee was found with that never would have fit her when she died. They were 18 months (ie, which would normally fit a child 1.5 years old--sometimes younger!), and she was almost 3!

Here's what I am thinking: If you go back to all the original interviews with Ricardo, Amy, etc, June 9th is the last date that Casey and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's apartment. Ricardo says it himself. Amy says that Casey actually left her parents' home with Caylee that week!

And the "big trouble" shirt photos look like they were taken in Ricardo's apartment. If you compare them to other photos taken in his apartment, you can tell by the painting on the wall, the drapes, and the look of the couch that it's the same apartment.

Note that Caylee was found with some items that Cindy admitted in her prosecution deposition would have been kept in the Anthony garage: black bags, laundry bag, etc. She was also found with those shorts that would not have fit her.

Also remember the *huge* time delay between the finding of Casey's car at the towyard and the time the police were actually notified about a missing Caylee! Remember that Cindy actually went back to work in between these events!

Now remember that Cindy admitted to receiving money for selling photos of Caylee in a deposition, and we never actually heard specifically WHICH photos these were.

OK, put it all together, and what do you get?

Well, on the day that Casey's car was picked up at the towyard, Caylee's body may have still been in the trunk, under the trunk liner and/or in the spare wheel well, and Cindy, George, and the rest of the clan (perhaps even Casey herself) DEFINITELY had time to find and remove her if she was there. Think about it: They had enough time for Cindy to wash and clean items from the car and even to go back to work!

I would not put it past one of them to find out what Casey actually did, remove Caylee, get rid of the clothes Caylee was ACTUALLY wearing at the time when Casey killed her, get a story together with Casey about the last time Caylee was at Ricardo's in order to frame him, package Caylee up with the shirt she was wearing at THAT time (as evidenced by the photos) in items from the garage where the car was parked at that moment (including black bag, laundry bag), throw the shorts in just because they were not something Caylee would have been wearing when last alive, and then toss Caylee into a place that is "close to home" and "familiar to us -- to our family" (Casey's own words to Lee in one of the jail visits -- ie, "Check places locally, Lee --- places familiar to us, to our family").

Remember how many times Cindy kept telling LE that Ricardo's apartment was "Zanny's" apartment? I would not be surprised if Casey gave or showed Cindy the photos of Caylee at Ricardo's apartment, and together they hatched the whole coverup story that Caylee was last seen on June 9, ie, at Ricardo's. Then later Cindy went and sold those photos to the Globe, knowing that Caylee was out there lying in the woods in that same "big trouble" shirt and orchestrating a way to have her be found when she felt the time was right! I really believe Cindy was trying to tie Ricardo to Caylee's death. I would not put anything past her. She is like a rabid fox when it comes to protecting her princess daughter Casey.

We shall see, but in my mind, this seems to make sense. Why else would the photos appear in the Globe before Caylee was found in that very same shirt? I feel it was deliberate. And I don't think it was Ricardo who sold them. I think Casey had the photos in her possession and then Cindy got them. One of the tabloids called them "family photos" -- which tells me they came from the family. I will have to find the link for that, but I definitely read that a few times.

Well, sorry for the rambling post, but I just wanted to throw this out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.