March 28, 2024, 10:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 406769 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: December 14, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21964597/detail.html

Oh for goodness sakes...first Brad hops up to NY to be on the Today show last Friday morning and now then  on Tuesday......like they know anything about her...she won't even talk to them!!

Exactly, Sunny!

It will be the same ole drivel from the same ole nasty Anthonys who think everyone is a fool but them. And I know that it will make me angry already, whatever they do say.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: December 14, 2009, 06:49:22 PM »

Filed under the murder case:

12/14/2009           Correspondence FROM JOY WRAY

Baker Act Take 7 *snap*

No kidding.
Is it only Take 7? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: December 14, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »

Lenamon had a blog back then... I looked and it is still up; he still posts on it.
Here is the "Casey Anthony" section.
http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/?s=casey+anthony+

He clashed with Baez over strategy.  He was gunning for an insanity plea; Baez would have none of that, though the duh-fence still needed a DP-qualified attorney.  Hence, exit Lenamon.  And enter Cryin' Lyon...

Monkeys are good sleuthers, though.  If the entire report is out there somewhere, one of us will find it.

Self-snipped, and self-quoting to clarify:

The Lenamon blog I linked was started "back then" in the Spring of this year, when the DP was put back on the table and Lenamon was appearing as a talking head on the crime shows; not "back then" in November of 2008, when he represented KC and presented that report to the Prosecutors.  Sorry for the mis-statement -- I don't know if Lenamon had a blog back when he was on the case, and I have to run for now. 

See ya later!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: December 14, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.
OMG, will shows stop giving these people a platform to speak, this is sickening 
No Kidding are they desperate for news?  I feel the need to send them an email shaming them for having these 2 lowlife bottom feeders - blood money that is what they are paying. 

I agree Mission.  For some reason I really felt the need to get a few things off my chest.  I know it won't do any good but they just received an email from me, I tried to be as respectful as possible but these so called early morning news programs have finally grated on my last nerve.  I can't believe that NBC is willing to pay the Anthony's any more money.  Money for pics or money for an interview, it's the same dam* thing.

Oh yea, today@nbcuni.com

Thank you NCMike I just sent one as well.

Ditto!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: December 14, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

This article is from a year ago.....I was actually trying to find the brief TL wrote.....it states in the article the report/brief is not part of public record...so did we only see excerpts from the brief??  I remember (surprise!!) him alluding to Caylee's death might have been an accident and I have been searching for that.....

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-11-06/news/casey06_1_casey-anthony-death-penalty-anthony-case

Report argues against death for Caylee's mom
November 06, 2008|By Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writer

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors a report Wednesday outlining arguments on why the single mother accused of killing her child should not face the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence and describes how aspects of Anthony's case do not fit the state criteria for the death penalty -- a sentence reserved for the worst of the worst homicides. <<< so he thinks murdering your child by duct taping her mouth and nose so and slowly suffocate does NOT fit in with it being a crime that fits into the worst of the worst?  HE IS AN IDIOT!!!

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times, as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

<--respectfully snipped for space by Desi-->

"A careful consideration of the totality of the circumstances in this case leads to a clear conclusion that filing a notice of the death penalty is not the right thing to do," he wrote.

Hi, Monkeys...

A quick break from holiday hectic-ness (lol, I made up a word), and I saw that Sunny was looking for Lenamon's celebrated report from November 2008. 

Lenamon had a blog back then... I looked and it is still up; he still posts on it.

He clashed with Baez over strategy.  He was gunning for an insanity plea; Baez would have none of that, though the duh-fence still needed a DP-qualified attorney.  Hence, exit Lenamon.  And enter Cryin' Lyon...

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/terrence-lenamon-speaks-out-as-to-why-he-left-casey-anthonys-defense-team-as-we-are-left-to-wonder-who-baez-has-chosen-to-replace-him/

Don't recall ever seeing the entire report, though.  It was said to be 30 pages long and was presented to the Prosecution.  But I believe Lenamon only provided the news media some key excerpts (quoted in your link/excerpt above, Sunny).  He was sure to include those "adorable" **cough cough** pics of Casey as a child, to try to garner some human sympathy for her.  I think it kinda backfired.  She just looked like a younger version of the monster she would grow up to be, IMO.

Monkeys are good sleuthers, though.  If the entire report is out there somewhere, one of us will find it.

Gotta run.  Be good, Monkeys... Santa's watching!   

Desi, Thank you...I didn't know about the blog....I guess we only saw excerpts from the whole thing...sure would love to read the whole thing though. I remember the pictures of the young Casey!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: December 14, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

Oh for goodness sakes...first Brad hops up to NY to be on the Today show last Friday morning and now then  on Tuesday......like they know anything about her...she won't even talk to them!!

Exactly, Sunny!

It will be the same ole drivel from the same ole nasty Anthonys who think everyone is a fool but them. And I know that it will make me angry already, whatever they do say.

Hi Brandi...they (someone in the group) MUST have a financial agreement to appear on the Today show after every hearing! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: December 14, 2009, 07:06:13 PM »

Self-snipped, and self-quoting to clarify:

The Lenamon blog I linked was started "back then" in the Spring of this year, when the DP was put back on the table and Lenamon was appearing as a talking head on the crime shows; not "back then" in November of 2008, when he represented KC and presented that report to the Prosecutors.  Sorry for the mis-statement -- I don't know if Lenamon had a blog back when he was on the case, and I have to run for now. 

See ya later!   

Thanks Desi....I bookmarked it and plan to read it later on

Rest in Peace Caylee

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1407 on: December 14, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »

Hello monkeys!! I have spent two terrible days overlooking parts of this case that i hadn't looked over in a while. I know for a fact we are all familiar with the recordings that Crazy Casey had with detectives after they realized that she didn't work at universal...Now that i know what i think i know, this excerpt is more revealing than it ever was........ Just in case any monkeys would like to listen again, this is in the last 4 minutes of that interview..... ok here it goes

DET: whats the next biggest hurdle step? After your baby is found, what is your next step to prove to people that your not a neglective mother??   

i would prove it to me.
honestly thats all i care about at this point, and im willing to take that step.

Just yesterday my mom told me she would never forgive me, and im never going to forgive myself, everyday iv been beating myself up about this, every single day. Not knowing where to go, what to do. Running in circles, literally. Thats all i can do at this point. Even if i would have had my car in perfect condition, you know, under perfect conditions. It wouldn't have mattered, where would i have gone, driven around, FOR NOTHING, thats what it feels like!

DET: ya, you know i would hope that this would never happen to you again.
((inaudible))

CASE= i wouldn't let this happen again......inaudible
absolutely, i wouldnt hesitate to talk to my parents, i mean iv learned the greatest lesson from all of this, iv made the biggest mistake that i could've made as a parent, and i even told Yuri that this morning and he said that he couldnt disagree.

Anything thast could possibly help, thats why we set up websited, trying to get a hold of people, i didnt want to involve a bunch of people that didnt know the situation, the biggest slap in the face was not calling you guys, and i did that to myself and most of all to my daughter by allowing her to still be with someone else

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: December 14, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »

Hello monkeys. The following is an email I have sent to the TODAY SHOW.

I find it difficult to comprehend why you and other TV shows continue to propagate the FRAUD that is the Anthony family.  You allow them to LIE and do not follow up when you are aware they are lying to you.

It is one thing to double talk and lie in defense of your daughter.  It gets muddy when it is your granddaughter that she murdered.  Perhaps the most offensive part of these thieves is their alleged "foundation".  They have no qualifications to search for M&Ms at WalMart much less missing children.  Caylee was never "missing".  Casey murdered her.  George and Cindy Anthony are living well off of secret deals and blood money.

You might want to ask them how they have survived since Caylee was murdered.  Neither has had a job in well over a year.  At one point, over a year ago, their house was about to be repossessed.  Please ask them what it is like to make a living off of their dead granddaughter.

P.S.  Casey was pretty contained until Baez whispered something to her.  Her whole demeanor changed after that.  She did NOT break down in court either.  Only well timed and rehearsed phony tears.

Shame on you for advancing this fraud.  I dare you to read them some of the email that I know you will get.  Would it kill you to read up on the case and interview them with some degree of intelligence?

Sugar coat this stupid appearance and I will not only boycott your show but all of your sponsors.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: December 14, 2009, 07:38:32 PM »

This is the second link Desi posted:

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/terrence-lenamon-speaks-out-as-to-why-he-left-casey-anthonys-defense-team-as-we-are-left-to-wonder-who-baez-has-chosen-to-replace-him/

and a couple statements from the article that put a big smile on my face:

1. It seems that Lenamon (did I already say he was the death penalty QUALIFIED attorney?) and Baez  (the novice attorney –did I say his specialty was misdemeanors?) disagree on the legal strategy in Casey’s defense.

2. Baez has also come under fire from WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer (he’s a death penalty qualified attorney,too.)  He says Baez should NOT be doing all these depositions without a death-qualified co-counsel because he might miss something that could help Casey avoid the death penalty if she is convicted.  Yea Bill!!

3. “Are you worried that something death penalty related could come up during these depositions?” asked WFTV reporter Kathi Belich (does she have a fan club?  Cuz’ I’d like to be in it!) as Baez made his way into the courthouse on Monday.  Kathi ROCKS!!

4. This week  Baez is taking more depositions–this time with a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey said she was working. Obviously, Baez thinks he’s so good that he doesn’t need that death-qualified co-counsel taking those depositions with him.

5. Baez reminds me of a line I read  in  “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy“.  It took me a while to find it, but I did!

“IF THERE’S ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY EGO AROUND, I WANT IT CAUGHT AND SHOT IMMEDIATELY!”

Sorry if anyone has reead this already. I hadn't and it sure make me chuckle!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: December 14, 2009, 07:39:04 PM »

I find it difficult to comprehend why you and other TV shows continue to propagate the FRAUD that is the Anthony family.  You allow them to LIE and do not follow up when you are aware they are lying to you.

It is one thing to double talk and lie in defense of your daughter.  It gets muddy when it is your granddaughter that she murdered.  Perhaps the most offensive part of these thieves is their alleged "foundation".  They have no qualifications to search for M&Ms at WalMart much less missing children.  Caylee was never "missing".  Casey murdered her.  George and Cindy Anthony are living well off of secret deals and blood money.

You might want to ask them how they have survived since Caylee was murdered.  Neither has had a job in well over a year.  At one point, over a year ago, their house was about to be repossessed.  Please ask them what it is like to make a living off of their dead granddaughter.

P.S.  Casey was pretty contained until Baez whispered something to her.  Her whole demeanor changed after that.  She did NOT break down in court either.  Only well timed and rehearsed phony tears.

Shame on you for advancing this fraud.  I dare you to read them some of the email that I know you will get.  Would it kill you to read up on the case and interview them with some degree of intelligence?

Sugar coat this stupid appearance and I will not only boycott your show but all of your sponsors.

Great letter. I concur.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: December 14, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: December 14, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »

Joy has a new video up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wjLqs9I2Pw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9wjLqs9I2Pw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
When does that woman have time for all this? That was quite a performance Cindy gave, and then my next thought was how did they all fit into the elevator?
Okay but this is not exactly exclusive Joy - this was posted on WFTV I believe and as far as Cindy and her drama?.... it is just that, theatrics. She is acting for the cameras hoping to garner some network to feel for her and do a docu drama, movie or anything so she can pocket some more money off Caylee's dead back - grrrrr I despise that woman. 

Seriously monkeys there are days I feel that Cindy and George are totally fine with Caylee being gone and Casey in jail - they are sitting pretty now - no grandchild to have to help raise and no Casey getting in the way - that may sound cold for me to say but that is what I  believe. All they care about is what this is going to do for them, their anger and outbursts leaving the courtroom and the group hugs ........it is all an act - they are such phonies. I can't wait for them to get what is coming because what goes around comes around. 
I think that Cindy sold her new plastic surgery to a magazine and she does not want other magazine to have the exclusive pictures....I do not understand why she is hidding her face....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: December 14, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »

Night Monks...I have a cocker that needs a good brushing...so I am going to watch my DH do it!  

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: December 14, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »

Night Monks...I have a cocker that needs a good brushing...so I am going to watch my DH do it!  

Off for the night already darn I was hoping to catch up and chat a little about the case..well hope to see you tomorrow then night!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: December 14, 2009, 08:22:19 PM »

Criminal Murder Case Docket Updated!

Events & Orders of the Court
12/14/2009---Correspondence---FROM JOY WRAY

I am not touching this one.   

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Trimm,
I'd like to see this but I can't, any ideas?
HI NC Mike - I don't think we are able to see this yet unfortunately - all it shows on the docket that some correspondence was received Joy the nutball and that is it.  Honestly I can't help but wonder why no family members of hers step in and stop her from making such a fool out of herself.  She is clearly nuts.

Thanks mission!

Okay monkey's am I missing something here I click on the link above and it tells me that the link basically isn't working but in some kind of legal terms can someone please fill us in on what Joy's Comments were..I'm espically curious since she was supposed to be on Geraldo but wasn't..humm I thought all along is she "REALLY" going to be on that show??  Anyways just curiosty today

This is the link to the site,but we don't know waht was said.We haven't seen that yet.

Thanks I was beginning to think I was crazy or missing something I'm usually up to date on the case so this took me by surprise..are you going to be watching the Today so in the morning??
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: December 14, 2009, 08:54:39 PM »

Oh brother!  Here we go ... 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: December 14, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

And what is Cindy going to say, shame on you Jeff Ashton for what you said in court on Friday. 

Probably.   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: December 14, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »

Donfromflorida

I also wrote to the today show
here is my letter to them

My feeling:

I like many viewers have been captivated by the senseless murder of one little girl! Caylee Marie Anthony.

I am sickened to my stomach that your show would continue to pay them to appear on your show! weather it be  for exclusive rights or pictures. It is very wrong. They have made thousands of dollars from their Grandaughters death. They have exploited her and have  continued to support Casey. Because to support caylee ! would only Mean no !!  more money (for their appearances )masked by other names be it exclusive rights to the story.or whatever you call it its not right.we want truth! they dont know the meaning!!

The anthonys have lied repeatedly, they have destroyed evidence, they have intimidated and threatened anyone trying to help them find caylee.

Because to do so would cut out the They have lied  time and time again thinking only of the  money train.milking it for what its worth. I find it dispicable that george a former cop could lie , he knows the smell of death!! his own words were he could never forget it once you have smelled it!!! he has no backbone!! for fear of not pleasing his controlling spouse.

They both have been disrespectful and mean to anyone that does not agree with them. For years they have enabled casey to lie, steal ! they proclaimed undying love and loyalty to caylee. They failed to seek Justice for her through out all this. Its always been about the money for them, taking cruises getting  tatooes  and for george a diamond earring in his ear.

Where I ask is Justice for caylee! why wont you ask them why they failed caylee. Caseys reaction in court was pure evil anger until she was coached to cry on cue. nothing that comes out of there mouth is credible. its about the MONEY!! who paid for cindys cosmetic surjery please ask them if you dare.

You have a moral obligation to tell the truth to the viewers and to ask  questions that so far only kathi belich has been able to ask.

WE WANT THE TRUTH NO MORE CODDLING THEM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

DRY THE MONEY TRAIN

and all their phoney kid foundations!! how many times have they used the boat they bought to find missing kids. How many kids have they found?

DO WE THE VIEWERS THAT GIVE YOU YOUR RATING DO WE NOT COUNT

TAKE A STAND MAKE A DIFFERENCE

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

NOT CASEY.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: December 14, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

that is why we should all writeto the station !!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.