April 18, 2024, 09:10:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407627 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: December 14, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21964597/detail.html

Oh brother!  Here we go ... 
Ono
it's about the money!
they could give a rats ass about casey!
everytie she acts out in court it's chaning caching!!! money money! notice has cindy was  hiding from the cameras friday! now she is going before them!! just a ploy so they would ask her questions and invite her on the show. who wants to hear lies geez enough is enough!!

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: December 14, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »

Donfromflorida

I also wrote to the today show
here is my letter to them

My feeling:

I like many viewers have been captivated by the senseless murder of one little girl! Caylee Marie Anthony.

I am sickened to my stomach that your show would continue to pay them to appear on your show! weather it be  for exclusive rights or pictures. It is very wrong. They have made thousands of dollars from their Grandaughters death. They have exploited her and have  continued to support Casey. Because to support caylee ! would only Mean no !!  more money (for their appearances )masked by other names be it exclusive rights to the story.or whatever you call it its not right.we want truth! they dont know the meaning!!

The anthonys have lied repeatedly, they have destroyed evidence, they have intimidated and threatened anyone trying to help them find caylee.

Because to do so would cut out the They have lied  time and time again thinking only of the  money train.milking it for what its worth. I find it dispicable that george a former cop could lie , he knows the smell of death!! his own words were he could never forget it once you have smelled it!!! he has no backbone!! for fear of not pleasing his controlling spouse.

They both have been disrespectful and mean to anyone that does not agree with them. For years they have enabled casey to lie, steal ! they proclaimed undying love and loyalty to caylee. They failed to seek Justice for her through out all this. Its always been about the money for them, taking cruises getting  tatooes  and for george a diamond earring in his ear.

Where I ask is Justice for caylee! why wont you ask them why they failed caylee. Caseys reaction in court was pure evil anger until she was coached to cry on cue. nothing that comes out of there mouth is credible. its about the MONEY!! who paid for cindys cosmetic surjery please ask them if you dare.

You have a moral obligation to tell the truth to the viewers and to ask  questions that so far only kathi belich has been able to ask.

WE WANT THE TRUTH NO MORE CODDLING THEM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

DRY THE MONEY TRAIN

and all their phoney kid foundations!! how many times have they used the boat they bought to find missing kids. How many kids have they found?

DO WE THE VIEWERS THAT GIVE YOU YOUR RATING DO WE NOT COUNT

TAKE A STAND MAKE A DIFFERENCE

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

NOT CASEY.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1422 on: December 14, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: December 14, 2009, 10:49:25 PM »

Kids Get A Place To Play At Courthouse Day Care

ORLANDO -- Once again, there's a place to play at the Orange County Courthouse.  A Place for Children has reopened after donations came flooding in to save the day care.

It's a free day care for anyone that has business at the Orange County Courthouse.

“It was a blessing that I could have my time. He runs all over the place, he's full of joy and energy, but I had to get that letter done,” says mother Joy Wray.

For three weeks, A Place for Children sat empty. Funding cuts forced the day care to shut down in November.

A Place for Children needed $70,000. When news spread that it closed, donations came in around $55,000.

The Galloway Foundation, Edyth Bush Charitable Foundation, and the Florida Bar Foundation, among other organizations responded to the need.

But that still leaves a $15,000 shortfall for the rest of the year.

That's an amount officials are confident they'll raise, but they know more is needed for the future of A Place for Children.

“Long term, we really need to see a partnership between the city, the county, the state, as well as private foundations,” said Alan Sheppard, Children’s Home Society.

But that's a concern for the adults.  Today it's about the kids getting to be just that in a not so kid-friendly place.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/14/kids_get_a_place_to_play_at_courthouse_day_care.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: December 14, 2009, 10:51:10 PM »

There is a video with a interview of her as well.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/14/kids_get_a_place_to_play_at_courthouse_day_care.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: December 14, 2009, 10:52:22 PM »

you look adorable!   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1426 on: December 14, 2009, 11:21:51 PM »

I think Joy must be made out of steel. She gets sucked to a camera like a magnet I just wish she would shut up lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1427 on: December 14, 2009, 11:59:18 PM »

You LOOK pretty, witty and definitely gay!   

Some drag queen's going to steal that headress!      
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: December 15, 2009, 12:36:26 AM »

You LOOK pretty, witty and definitely gay!   

Some drag queen's going to steal that headress!      

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:42 AM »

I realize this is not going to be the popular opinion... but I think George and Cindy have been through hell and back.... and Casey is still dragging them there.  I do have sympathy for them..... sorry guys.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: December 15, 2009, 05:05:21 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, sources told WESH 2 that George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.

Oh brother!  Here we go ... 
Ono

it's about the money!
they could give a rats ass about casey!
everytie she acts out in court it's chaning caching!!! money money! notice has cindy was  hiding from the cameras friday! now she is going before them!! just a ploy so they would ask her questions and invite her on the show. who wants to hear lies geez enough is enough!!

All this is going to be is an opportunity for George & Cindy to boo hoo for the cameras attempting to create sympathy as well as to take stabs at the prosecution for (in their minds) maliciously prosecuting their murdering ho ho ho because obviously they know she killed Caylee & they have exhibited that they are more than willing to let her get away with it...reality check for the Anthonys, the jury wont.   This is not shocking considering whom they cozy up with openly right in the courtroom, the blood money is flowing.  Cindy & George took a cue right from Bozo & Bison, that is why they walked out creating a scene, Cindy's "upset" was concealed because she knew people that knew what to look for would know she was fabricating a reaction.   I'm sure Cindy & George grieve the loss of Caylee, as demented as that family is BUT how much is in question considering they are defending the person who killed her & concerning themselves with appearances & making a buck off the murder of their grandchild.  In their twisted minds, they have to defend Casey because to admit she is a monster is a reflection on them (unhealthy but common response from dysfunctional/imbalanced parents).   Cindy is the driving force that has always concealed anything negative regarding their family & had insisted on giving false impression to others habitually.    Cindy & George may have not been able to prevent Casey from being a sociopath, however, the way they dealt with her (or lack thereof in many instances) enhanced Casey's depravities & accelerated her responses to negative triggers, perceived or realized.   These antics of crying on cue, appearing as  always the victim & staged outrage are extremely transparent from that entire clan of pond scum.   I've got my  cuz Im not buying what they are slinging.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: December 15, 2009, 05:58:48 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d15-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-to-appear-on-Today-Show-Tuesday-December-15-2009-video
George and Cindy Anthony to appear on Today Show Tuesday, December 15, 2009 (video)
December 15, 4:20 AMTampa Crime ExaminerCharisse Van Horn

George and Cindy Anthony will appear on the Today Show early Tuesday morning, December 15, 2009. The appearance follows a dramatic outburst by Casey Anthony last Friday in an Orlando, Florida courtroom. Casey Anthony faces first degree murder charges for the death of her two year old daughter, Caylee Marie. It is expected that George and Cindy will speak about their views regarding Casey’s outburst.
During a recount of Caylee’s final moments, told by the prosecutor, Cindy Anthony was overcome with emotion and ran out of the courtroom. The Anthony’s are represented by Brad Conway who spoke with Vinnie Politan from In Session. Vinnie asked Brad Conway if the Anthony’s were convinced that Casey Anthony was innocent. He replied, “You know, honestly, they don`t know. There are so many questions that they wanted answers to for the longest time, and they don`t know what happened. They simply don`t know.”

The comment has left many wondering if George and Cindy Anthony have changed their position and now feel that their daughter is guilty. As of now, they haven’t released a public statement that they think Casey might be guilty. The question may be asked during tomorrow’s show.

The Anthony’s have said, that like everyone else, they want to know what happened to their granddaughter.
If Casey Anthony is found guilty, she faces the death penalty. Her defense attorneys are currently seeking to have the death penalty removed from her case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: December 15, 2009, 06:08:18 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: December 15, 2009, 06:35:00 AM »

George, Cindy Anthony To Appear On 'Today'
TV Appearance Follows Emotional Hearing

POSTED: 3:39 pm EST December 14, 2009
UPDATED: 5:29 am EST December 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, George and Cindy Anthony will appear on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday.

The couple is expected to talk about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday. Uncut: Casey Breaks Down In Court

In that hearing, prosecutors suggested Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was drugged or physically restrained to facilitate her murderer placing three strips of duct tape on her mouth. The tape, they suggested, cut off Caylee's ability to breathe, suffocating the child.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were found one year ago on Friday in a wooded area off Suburban Drive by a meter reader.

Casey Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: December 15, 2009, 06:35:26 AM »

Aww, Hi Boo! You are adorable!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1435 on: December 15, 2009, 07:36:56 AM »

So - G&C do not go and see skanky because the big evil media will be mean to them if they go. Poor babies.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: December 15, 2009, 07:39:32 AM »

So - G&C do not go and see skanky because the big evil media will be mean to them if they go. Poor babies.

It's not on where I live yet.   

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: December 15, 2009, 07:40:37 AM »

Man - can someone get a screen shot of Cincin's hand to see what look like new rocks on her hand - right near the end of the interview.

I can not believe that Cin thinks that there is no evidence that links KC to this!  What a nice happy place she lives in.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: December 15, 2009, 07:41:14 AM »

OOPS - spoilers then!  So sorry! 

- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: December 15, 2009, 07:44:54 AM »

OOPS - spoilers then!  So sorry! 

Please tell,tell. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.