April 19, 2024, 08:05:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407653 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 15, 2009, 09:39:17 AM »

Filed under the murder case:

12/14/2009           Notice of Cancellation
Cancellation of Deposition prev scheduled for 12/16/09 @1:30pm

Morning tupelo....I don't like this......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1481 on: December 15, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »

Good morning and thanks for all the updates. Now the Anthonys can go scurry home and go back under their rock, and please take Joy under there with you. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: December 15, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »

Today - George and Cindy Anthony 12/15/09
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U203DAkqUgM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/U203DAkqUgM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks for the link!;  Actually, replaying what Jeff said was excellent for the prosecution and not so good for the Defense.  People can cut through the BS ... most everyone grew sick of the Petersons and their nonsensical & lame defenses of Scott, for instance.   

It is amusing to see CinCin's new faux persona.       George must have been sedated.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: December 15, 2009, 09:44:20 AM »

So - G&C do not go and see skanky because the big evil media will be mean to them if they go. Poor babies.

Sad excuse huh!  Nothing could stop me from seeing my child....especially if I really thought he was innocent. IMO...she will NOT see them!!

I wonder if you have hit the nail on the head with that one.  It never occurred to me that Casey wouldn't see them.  Interesting take.......

Sunny, I believe you are absolutely right. I believe Casey has been refusing to see George and Cindy all this time also.
I would have used those video's to prove to the world how much I loved and stood by my child......so IMO the EXCUSE they give is just that....an excuse.....if KC wanted to see them, she could and there is nothing JB could do about it.....that's the only thing KC is in control of ....who she sees. The BS the other day from LYONS that she couldn't even have her pastor visit without it being videoed and release was a bold faced LIE. Her pastor has visited her and those videos were not released.  And friends?  WHAT FRIENDS? LYONS is full of chit!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: December 15, 2009, 09:47:04 AM »

Man - can someone get a screen shot of Cincin's hand to see what look like new rocks on her hand - right near the end of the interview.

I can not believe that Cin thinks that there is no evidence that links KC to this!  What a nice happy place she lives in.

Sorry, but I don't see anything on her hand that I would classify as a rock..or even what looks like might be new jewelery.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: December 15, 2009, 09:48:07 AM »

Good morning and thanks for all the updates. Now the Anthonys can go scurry home and go back under their rock, and please take Joy under there with you. 

Good Morning nrcg

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: December 15, 2009, 09:56:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I just watched the Today Show video, thank you Trimm, and for me, George gave his reason, he doesn't want to believe that they brought up someone who could murder. It's about them now, in their minds.

IMO they have been in self-defense mode from the beginning.  And it doesn't appear that they care who serves as a scapegoat.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: December 15, 2009, 10:01:10 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/12/caseys-wish-tell-him-to-stop.html
WDBO Local News      
NEW VIDEO: Casey's wish: "tell him to stop"
By
Dave Wahl
@ December 15, 2009 9:19 AM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
We're hearing more from last week's court hearing in Orange County.
When prosecutor Jeff Ashton began outlining his case against Casey, telling how she could have restrained or drugged her almost three year old daughter Caylee, a microphone on the defense table apparently captured Casey's whispered remarks.

She leaned over to defense attorney Andrea Lyon saying, "tell him to stop." Lyon responded, "I can't"

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony were on NBC's Today Show Tuesday saying it was difficult to hear the prosecutor talk about Caylee and that's whey they left the courtroom. (Watch video below) Cindy says she also saw a TV monitor showing Casey Crying and could not bear to watch. Asked whey they have not visited Casey in the Orange County jail the past 14 months, both said they were advised not to. Their attorney, Brad Conway says expects his request to block the release of videos taken when the Anthony's visited Casey to be decided by Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strictland any day now.

Asked if the Anthony's still believe Casey is innocent, Cindy said she believes in Casey 100 percent and does not believe she could have killed her daughter. She still does not believe there's been a full investigation, or that there's motive or evidence linking Casey to Caylee and Casey's only failing is that she waited 31 days to report Caylee missing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1488 on: December 15, 2009, 10:01:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I see the interview was the same chit, different day. I guess Cindy and Georgie boy will be Christmas shopping in New York this year. I am taking you guys word on the show, I refuse to watch it or any tapes of it. I get sick on my stomach just looking at their ugly mugs.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: December 15, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »

Good Morning nrcg
Good morning  Up above Ono mentioned the Peterson clan, and I really thought I wouldn't see someone like Jackie Peterson again, way wrong. Cindy is ten times worse. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: December 15, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I see the interview was the same chit, different day. I guess Cindy and Georgie boy will be Christmas shopping in New York this year. I am taking you guys word on the show, I refuse to watch it or any tapes of it. I get sick on my stomach just looking at their ugly mugs.
The same bs everytime.  From Trimm's article she posted.   Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony were on NBC's Today Show Tuesday saying it was difficult to hear the prosecutor talk about Caylee and that's whey they left the courtroom.  Do they really think this is going to be allowed when the trial starts? It won't be, so either stop the game playing or control yourselves, their dramatics won't be tolerated by the judge and the jury is going to be watching all of this.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: December 15, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Dave Wahl
When prosecutor Jeff Ashton began outlining his case against Casey, telling how she could have restrained or drugged her almost three year old daughter Caylee, a microphone on the defense table apparently captured Casey's whispered remarks.

She leaned over to defense attorney Andrea Lyon saying, "tell him to stop." Lyon responded, "I can't"

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony were on NBC's Today Show Tuesday saying it was difficult to hear the prosecutor talk about Caylee and that's whey they left the courtroom. (Watch video below) Cindy says she also saw a TV monitor showing Casey Crying and could not bear to watch. Asked whey they have not visited Casey in the Orange County jail the past 14 months, both said they were advised not to. Their attorney, Brad Conway says expects his request to block the release of videos taken when the Anthony's visited Casey to be decided by Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strictland any day now.

Asked if the Anthony's still believe Casey is innocent, Cindy said she believes in Casey 100 percent and does not believe she could have killed her daughter. She still does not believe there's been a full investigation, or that there's motive or evidence linking Casey to Caylee and Casey's only failing is that she waited 31 days to report Caylee missing.

CinCin conveniently omits the evidence of Caylee's decomposing remains inside of Casey's car-now imagine that! lol   
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »

Man - can someone get a screen shot of Cincin's hand to see what look like new rocks on her hand - right near the end of the interview.

I can not believe that Cin thinks that there is no evidence that links KC to this!  What a nice happy place she lives in.

Sorry, but I don't see anything on her hand that I would classify as a rock..or even what looks like might be new jewelery.

Me either... what I see is two people holding onto each other in a horrific storm.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: December 15, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Dave Wahl

CinCin conveniently omits the evidence of Caylee's decomposing remains inside of Casey's car-now imagine that! lol   

*** I didn't mean to literally imagine what was in the car-I was being sarcastic regarding what CinCin conveniently omitted as evidence.    Please understand I was not being coarse regarding sweet Caylee. ***
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: December 15, 2009, 10:19:42 AM »

One comforting factor in all of these courtroom theatrics-Casey is a very poor actress.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: December 15, 2009, 10:24:57 AM »

One comforting factor in all of these courtroom theatrics-Casey is a very poor actress.

Agreed.... Casey makes me sick to my stomach when she cries for herself.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1496 on: December 15, 2009, 10:28:04 AM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1497 on: December 15, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - I am playing catch up from yesterday but kudos on the emails to NBC - that was awesome.  I refused to watch this morning I can't stomach any more of the fake poor us and poor Caylee act - they should just stay home and STHU!!  I hope everyone is having a great day! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1498 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - I am playing catch up from yesterday but kudos on the emails to NBC - that was awesome.  I refused to watch this morning I can't stomach any more of the fake poor us and poor CASEY act - they should just stay home and STHU!!  I hope everyone is having a great day! 

OMG Self Edit that is Poor Casey act - geeesh I need some coffee

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1499 on: December 15, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

Amen! What good has that bass boat done? Everytime there is a missing child they are elsewhere. Never once have they offered to look through the waters with it. But they do manage to take it out for a spin once in a while. Something so tragic to have happened in their life and they choose to live it up. They probably figure Casey stole enough from them, this is a way of recouping some of it. Normal Grandparents do not act this way!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.