April 26, 2024, 10:28:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407927 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: December 15, 2009, 11:18:07 AM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

nope..no sympathy from me either...none..nada...

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: December 15, 2009, 11:19:44 AM »

Why is George wearing a Caylee button in the interview when he has stopped wearing them into court?
I don't know and thanks for the images. I guess maybe for more sympathy?
Does anyone know what it says? Is he still wearing a find Caylee button, or is it something different since she was found? Just wondering.
Anyone? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1522 on: December 15, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay!!!

I love you.  That's all.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: December 15, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

Well... as I said, mine is not the popular opinion and I ALMOST didn't even voice it... but I had to.  No matter what the Anthony's lacked in parenting skills, they were not the ones who killed Caylee and they are not guilty of the crime.  I can only hope none of you find yourself with a child or grandhild who commits a horrific crime...  because after all.... you cannot make your children do everything you want them to do.  You can only lead them and pray you did well.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1524 on: December 15, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »

I realize this is not going to be the popular opinion... but I think George and Cindy have been through hell and back.... and Casey is still dragging them there.  I do have sympathy for them..... sorry guys.  JMO
Oddly enough, I do too, but probably not for the same reasons you do. 

I feel sorry for GA because while I believe he tried to do the right thing by Caylee (Grand Jury), he has since spit on her grave, IMO.  Cindy has my pity because she has to live with herself when this is all said and done, and I don't think that's gonna be pleasant.  She is partially to blame for Caylee's demise in that she helped to create, mold and make the monster that killed her.

tesfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1525 on: December 15, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »

“I don’t believe my daughter could hurt anyone,” George said.

I guess he thinks stealing from grandparents, parents, and friends does not hurt anyone. Or not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days would not hurt anyone. Or lying about working, when she wasn't, would not hurt anyone. Or blaming Zenada would not hurt anyone. Or partying and getting a tattoo while your child was dead or missing would not hurt anyone. I could go on and on.

Yep, George is right, Casey could not hurt anyone.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: December 15, 2009, 11:29:58 AM »

Sympathy?  Just to mention one big reason I have no sympathy is because IMO  these despicable people intentionally let as much time pass as possible before reporting the fake kidnapping by the fake nanny nobody ever met is because they wanted the trail to get cold and little Caylee’s body to disappear. The question that CA asked KC, “What have you done?” should be asked of the entire appalling anthony family. WHAT ARE THEY ALL HIDING?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: December 15, 2009, 11:31:30 AM »

All of KC's life CA has followed behind her offering explanations, demanding special consideration, cleaning up messes and never teaching her to take responsibility for her actions. Since KC has been incarcerated I think CA has no point of reference as to how to fix the situation. KC has no point of reference either. They're stuck in the cycle of the last story, the last insane explanation from KC, the invisinanny did it.  The usual method was KC would do something wrong and after a lot of screaming and  fighting with a couple of alternate versions, CA would finally accept the one story that she deemed viable or she herself would offer enough cues and she could finally let herself believe the fantastical story and pat herself on the back for finally getting the 'truth' out of KC.
This situation has interupted how the family repairs damage. They can't go into the jail and proceed down that familiar path. Without some weird back and forth play between them neither side  seems to know how to spin it. It's at a standstill.   Again IMO 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: December 15, 2009, 11:42:11 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I watched the Today show starring the poor misunderstood Anthonys.      I finally figured out the key to this case.  George said he didn't believe someone they raised could do something like this so this means that there is a Casey clone who does these evil things!  She's out there somewhere hanging with Zanny the Nanny, plotting world domination even as we speak.
Seriously, I'll bet there is a doc dump detrimental to the defense coming up, or that they have advance warning of Judge Strickland's denial of the motions.  This media blitz usually follows a defense misstep.  I think Linebacker Lyons tripped up on Friday. 
That is interesting isnt it?  Someone they raised?????  They created a monster, they enabled Casey's behavior by allowing her to get away with a lot of unethical and immoral things - stealing money etc.....what made them think by not holding her accountable and or responsible that she wouldn't continue?  How ignorant are they??  Well now they know because she actually thought she would get away with murder .......they really don't get it! 
No they don't get it. I may be able to muster up some sympathy if they sat on the side in court behind the prosecutors, to show they want justice for Caylee. But justice for Casey is more important. I don't like feeling this way about the Anthonys, and honestly the Anthonys and the Petersons were the only families I remember feeling such outrage with. One thing to want to help your child, whole other thing when you do what both families have done. IMO

As far as I can remember, even the Petersons didn't beg for money, didn't threaten people and didn't tamper with evidence.  I don't recall their ruining lives by false accusations.  As far as I know they didn't interfere with the investigation.  Even as detestable as they were, they did none of the things the Anthonys have done.  But the thing that really really puts paid to the Anthonys, IMO, is their insatiable need for attention.  What they mistake for celebrity is really infamy, they are objects of derision and hatred. Of course there's also the fake foundation and sneaking into the Cleveland Clinic to get even more publicity for their silly bears ergo themselves.  And the diamond earrings.  And the cruise.  Living it up on blood money.  Has any family in history acted the way they have after having suffered the murder of their granddaughter at the hands of her mother?  There is much evidence that they are guilty as accrssories after the fact, cleaning the car, lying to police, etc. etc. etc. I don't understand why they haven't been charged.  In fact, I can think of no redeeming quality any of the Anthonys have.  They are evil.  And as someone else said, it is like looking into an abyss.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: December 15, 2009, 11:46:23 AM »

Why is George wearing a Caylee button in the interview when he has stopped wearing them into court?
Does anyone know what it says? Is he still wearing a find Caylee button, or is it something different since she was found? Just wondering.
Anyone? 

QM here is a closer look.  I can not make it out sorry.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: December 15, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I watched the Today show starring the poor misunderstood Anthonys.      I finally figured out the key to this case.  George said he didn't believe someone they raised could do something like this so this means that there is a Casey clone who does these evil things!  She's out there somewhere hanging with Zanny the Nanny, plotting world domination even as we speak.
Seriously, I'll bet there is a doc dump detrimental to the defense coming up, or that they have advance warning of Judge Strickland's denial of the motions.  This media blitz usually follows a defense misstep.  I think Linebacker Lyons tripped up on Friday. 
That is interesting isnt it?  Someone they raised?????  They created a monster, they enabled Casey's behavior by allowing her to get away with a lot of unethical and immoral things - stealing money etc.....what made them think by not holding her accountable and or responsible that she wouldn't continue?  How ignorant are they??  Well now they know because she actually thought she would get away with murder .......they really don't get it! 
No they don't get it. I may be able to muster up some sympathy if they sat on the side in court behind the prosecutors, to show they want justice for Caylee. But justice for Casey is more important. I don't like feeling this way about the Anthonys, and honestly the Anthonys and the Petersons were the only families I remember feeling such outrage with. One thing to want to help your child, whole other thing when you do what both families have done. IMO

As far as I can remember, even the Petersons didn't beg for money, didn't threaten people and didn't tamper with evidence.  I don't recall their ruining lives by false accusations.  As far as I know they didn't interfere with the investigation.  Even as detestable as they were, they did none of the things the Anthonys have done.  But the thing that really really puts paid to the Anthonys, IMO, is their insatiable need for attention.  What they mistake for celebrity is really infamy, they are objects of derision and hatred. Of course there's also the fake foundation and sneaking into the Cleveland Clinic to get even more publicity for their silly bears ergo themselves.  And the diamond earrings.  And the cruise.  Living it up on blood money.  Has any family in history acted the way they have after having suffered the murder of their granddaughter at the hands of her mother?  There is much evidence that they are guilty as accrssories after the fact, cleaning the car, lying to police, etc. etc. etc. I don't understand why they haven't been charged.  In fact, I can think of no redeeming quality any of the Anthonys have.  They are evil.  And as someone else said, it is like looking into an abyss.

Do you know for a FACT the foundation is fake?  I am curious as to where the facts are on this.  I assume there is some evidence to back this up?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: December 15, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »

WDBO Local News   

NEW VIDEO: Casey's wish: "tell him to stop"

We're hearing more from last week's court hearing in Orange County.
 When prosecutor Jeff Ashton began outlining his case against Casey, telling how she could have restrained or drugged her almost three year old daughter Caylee, a microphone on the defense table apparently captured Casey's whispered remarks.

She leaned over to defense attorney Andrea Lyon saying, "tell him to stop." Lyon responded, "I can't"

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony were on NBC's Today Show Tuesday saying it was difficult to hear the prosecutor talk about Caylee and that's whey they left the courtroom. (Watch video below)  Cindy says she also saw a TV monitor showing Casey Crying and could not bear to watch.

Asked whey they have not visited Casey in the Orange County jail the past 14 months, both said they were advised not to. Their attorney, Brad Conway says expects his request to block the release of videos taken when the Anthony's visited Casey to be decided by Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strictland any day now.

Asked if the Anthony's still believe Casey is innocent, Cindy said she believes in Casey 100 percent and does not believe she could have killed her daughter. She still does not believe there's been a full investigation, or that there's motive or evidence linking Casey to Caylee and Casey's only failing is that she waited 31 days to report Caylee missing.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/12/caseys-wish-tell-him-to-stop.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: December 15, 2009, 11:57:17 AM »

The smoking gun that some insist needs to be present in order to convict kc could have been destroyed by CA. Possibly the pants she washed, possibly there was duct tape residue or worse on the knife she took and scrubbed. Her tampering is huge. All part of the pattern, kc does bad things, mommy cleans them up. Mommy does the crying, cause kc is too traumatized. Mommy ferrets out the real perpetrators. Mommy decides what is for public consumption. Mommy tells everybody else what to say.

Mommy cannot alter the circumstantial evidence that has been found and if that's all there is, the mountain of it altogether is the smoking gun .
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: December 15, 2009, 11:57:26 AM »

Anyone? 

QM here is a closer look.  I can not make it out sorry.

Thanks so much NorRose! No I can't tell either. I thought maybe a monkey already knew, maybe from another time. I appreciate the help though! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1534 on: December 15, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »

Bananas , I pray that none of us are ever in the Anthony's shoes. I love my son and my daughter with all my heart. But I do not think I could help one of them cover up the murder of one of my precious grandbabies. As much as I love them both, I love the grandbabies probably even more. I dote on all 7 of them and spoil them rotten. What tears my heart out the most about all the children who are abused and murdered is that I have 2 grandsons that have terminal illnesses. I find myself staring at their faces so intently so that I have them imprinted on my brain. We do all in our power to insure they have the best medical care and anything they need to make their lives easier and provide as much Joy as we can for them. Everyday with them is a gift from God . How any grandparent, could have smelled the odor in the car, after not seeing their baby for a month, then go back to work, come home and wash everything in the car, clean it as best they could, then wait hours before calling the cops is beyond comprehension. If my kids were in jail for a crime I did not think they did, I would be on the streets looking for who did it, not sitting on talk shows to earn a living. I have never heard either of them say, please help us find Caylee's killer.

I also do not think the fight that supposedly happened on June 15 had anything to do with the money Casey stole from her grandparents. That had happened in March or April iirc. Surely Cindy had talked with her mother before June 15th. I think that Caylee told Cindy something that day that set the wheels in motion. I know when mine come in to see me they have to tell me every little thing that has happened in their lives since they last saw me. Most of the time all of them are trying to talk at one time. Caylee was almost three , so I can't believe she didn't talk about her day when she was with Cindy and George. All just moo.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: December 15, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

Screenshots from Today Show in photobucket as well......

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: December 15, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

Bananas , I pray that none of us are ever in the Anthony's shoes. I love my son and my daughter with all my heart. But I do not think I could help one of them cover up the murder of one of my precious grandbabies. As much as I love them both, I love the grandbabies probably even more. I dote on all 7 of them and spoil them rotten. What tears my heart out the most about all the children who are abused and murdered is that I have 2 grandsons that have terminal illnesses. I find myself staring at their faces so intently so that I have them imprinted on my brain. We do all in our power to insure they have the best medical care and anything they need to make their lives easier and provide as much Joy as we can for them. Everyday with them is a gift from God . How any grandparent, could have smelled the odor in the car, after not seeing their baby for a month, then go back to work, come home and wash everything in the car, clean it as best they could, then wait hours before calling the cops is beyond comprehension. If my kids were in jail for a crime I did not think they did, I would be on the streets looking for who did it, not sitting on talk shows to earn a living. I have never heard either of them say, please help us find Caylee's killer.

I also do not think the fight that supposedly happened on June 15 had anything to do with the money Casey stole from her grandparents. That had happened in March or April iirc. Surely Cindy had talked with her mother before June 15th. I think that Caylee told Cindy something that day that set the wheels in motion. I know when mine come in to see me they have to tell me every little thing that has happened in their lives since they last saw me. Most of the time all of them are trying to talk at one time. Caylee was almost three , so I can't believe she didn't talk about her day when she was with Cindy and George. All just moo.

Nor would I cover for one of my chldren if they murdered.... but I do think it is pretty difficult to believe one of your children could murder especially their own child.  But in fact, I don't see any hard evidence of Cindy & George covering for Casey.  There do seem to be a lot of maybes and rumors which are being construed as facts.  They in fact are hoping against hope that she didn't do it and I believe they are in serious denial.  I am sure many a parent has to have absolute CONCRETE proof before they can believe their child has done such a horrible thing.  Again... JMO

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: December 15, 2009, 12:08:09 PM »

Wasn't it quite convenient that all of a sudden, contrary to habitual past behavior at the Defense table, audio between Casey & A.L. was suddenly available to be heard at this particular juncture?   Now it's all packed into a clip aired today on NBC.  They think they've played an emtional ace but I think it was a joker.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: December 15, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: December 15, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

The smoking gun that some insist needs to be present in order to convict kc could have been destroyed by CA. Possibly the pants she washed, possibly there was duct tape residue or worse on the knife she took and scrubbed. Her tampering is huge. All part of the pattern, kc does bad things, mommy cleans them up. Mommy does the crying, cause kc is too traumatized. Mommy ferrets out the real perpetrators. Mommy decides what is for public consumption. Mommy tells everybody else what to say.

Mommy cannot alter the circumstantial evidence that has been found and if that's all there is, the mountain of it altogether is the smoking gun .

Good post!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.