April 20, 2024, 01:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407683 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: December 15, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1541 on: December 15, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

Wasn't it quite convenient that all of a sudden, contrary to habitual past behavior at the Defense table, audio between Casey & A.L. was suddenly available to be heard at this particular juncture?   Now it's all packed into a clip aired today on NBC.  They think they've played an emtional ace but I think it was a joker.

So true Ono....usually they are competing to turn the mike off. Just a lil to convient if you ask me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: December 15, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

Thank you for posting this pic of the button.  I have also been wondering what it said.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: December 15, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »

Hornsby's reply to a question on websleuths.......for those who think circumstantial evidence isn't "evidence".

Question by WS member:Is it common for them to seek the DP on a case that is based on 100% circumstantial evidence?

Hornsby's Answer
: Most murder cases are based on 100% circumstantial evidence.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: December 15, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

Thank you so much seeme! I was just wondering what the button said, cause I thought it was the same he wore when she was missing, which I wouldn't understand why he'd still wear a Caylee is missing button. This button makes more sense, it's more of a remembrance. Now I'm staying away with my personal feelings about G&C at the moment, but atleast I don't have wonder what the button says anymore!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: December 15, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »

DianeFanning
I am supposed to be on CNN Headline News tonight in 5 o'clock Eastern hour talking about Casey Anthony's in court and her parents on Today.

http://twitter.com/DianeFanning
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: December 15, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »

Wasn't it quite convenient that all of a sudden, contrary to habitual past behavior at the Defense table, audio between Casey & A.L. was suddenly available to be heard at this particular juncture?   Now it's all packed into a clip aired today on NBC.  They think they've played an emtional ace but I think it was a joker.

ONO~ my thoughts exactly!    KC has always been totally at ease with being at the defense table. She pushes the mute button as if she's one of the team. This smacks of theatrics. Her image has taken a beating and defense knows it. Her hard, cold demeanor needed to be softened to reflect what normal folk would expect...whoila... a spontaneous agonized utterance, the shoulder of strength to cry on (and notice it wasn't JB, too inflamatory) and the vulnerable little girl has been outed, packaged and exposed for all the naysayers to view.  Not buying it.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: December 15, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »

Hornsby's reply to a question on websleuths.......for those who think circumstantial evidence isn't "evidence".

Question by WS member:Is it common for them to seek the DP on a case that is based on 100% circumstantial evidence?

Hornsby's Answer

Don't most murder cases have mostly circumstantial evidence? Usually if someone murders someone (not accidentally kills them), they tend to "do away" with the evidence. Generally, there aren't witnesses to the actual murder, nor video tape showing the crime. Wouldn't someone who just murdered someone, and not wanting to get caught, get rid of evidence/fingerprints etc.? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: December 15, 2009, 12:31:02 PM »

Shirt 4sale…Jose Baez shirt! Own a piece of the INFamous Attorney
Merry Christmas, buy the shirt wanted by all:

This auction is for the ACTUAL shirt that attorney Jose Baez was wearing in one of the few well-known pictures taken of him alongside Casey Anthony, (who is currently incarcerated and awaiting trial for allegedly killing her daughter in Orlando, Florida). I believe the picture was taken sometime during the late summer of 2008, which is when Casey Anthony posted bond and was granted permission to visit attorney Baez at his law firm on an almost daily basis. It was taken as he walked her out of his office and up to his vehicle which was awaiting her for her departure.

I am in possession of this shirt because I used to work for him at his law firm, and one day he gave me several of his shirts that he did not need anymore being that he had purchased some new ones. This was obviously one of them. The shirt stands out from the rest he gave me because it has been identified by him as the same shirt he was wearing in the picture with her. It was always referred to in the law firm as “The Famous Shirt”.

BONUS: I am also adding a purple wristband that was given to me by Casey Anthony herself. It is like the many she was seen wearing throughout local and national news coverage.

Boy won’t the Anthony’s be mad! Bet they start selling Casey’s clothes!

I was thinking they would be charging $50,000.00 lol

http://humbleopinionforum.net/
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: December 15, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »

i was thinking the same thing....why when they have been so careful to cover the mic did they this time let it be heard what she was saying. I think as everything else the defense does its purely for show.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: December 15, 2009, 12:35:30 PM »

Hornsby's Answer

That's what I thought. It's pretty rare to have a video or audio recording of an actual homicide. Even eye witnesses are fallible. DNA and forensics can be challenged. The totality of the pieces of the evidence are building blocks. With enough of them it's pretty hard easy to see the pieces fitting together, a whole picture, maybe even stronger than only one eye witness account.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: December 15, 2009, 12:37:47 PM »

Excerpt from Angel of Death Row by Andrea Lyon

Comments section at this page as well.  Seems only her friends and students have commented so far IMO.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23990273/Excerpt-from-Angel-of-Death-Row-by-Andrea-Lyon
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: December 15, 2009, 12:38:11 PM »

This auction is for the ACTUAL shirt that attorney Jose Baez was wearing in one of the few well-known pictures taken of him alongside Casey Anthony, (who is currently incarcerated and awaiting trial for allegedly killing her daughter in Orlando, Florida). I believe the picture was taken sometime during the late summer of 2008, which is when Casey Anthony posted bond and was granted permission to visit attorney Baez at his law firm on an almost daily basis. It was taken as he walked her out of his office and up to his vehicle which was awaiting her for her departure.

I am in possession of this shirt because I used to work for him at his law firm, and one day he gave me several of his shirts that he did not need anymore being that he had purchased some new ones. This was obviously one of them. The shirt stands out from the rest he gave me because it has been identified by him as the same shirt he was wearing in the picture with her. It was always referred to in the law firm as “The Famous Shirt”.

BONUS: I am also adding a purple wristband that was given to me by Casey Anthony herself. It is like the many she was seen wearing throughout local and national news coverage.

I would like to know if it's been laundered. Think Monica Lewinsky's dress. Hmmmm Monkey Devil!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1553 on: December 15, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »

OMG...Please tell me this is just a joke.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: December 15, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »

OMG...Please tell me this is just a joke.

I wish I could but it seems real.  (insert throw up monkey here)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: December 15, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »

Casey's Parents Maintain Their Daughter's Innocence
Posted: 11:06 am EST December 15, 2009
Updated: 11:21 am EST December 15, 2009
<snipped>
“I don’t believe my daughter could hurt anyone, I really don’t believe that. I don’t believe Cindy and I could bring someone into this world who would want to hurt somebody, especially their own daughter,” George said during an interview Tuesday morning on The Today Show.

"I can't accept what I’ve been told, because I don't believe they've done a full investigation, and I would like them to continue to do so. There's a lot of evidence out there that has not been looked into," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy and George's lawyer, Brad Conway, said he believes Judge Strickland will have a ruling on the motions this week, which also include a request by the defense to throw out the death penalty.
http://www.wftv.com/news/21972593/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: December 15, 2009, 12:41:53 PM »

I would like to know if it's been laundered. Think Monica Lewinsky's dress. Hmmmm Monkey Devil!

Now wouldn't that be the Karma training running full speed ahead!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: December 15, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »

NR`  ALLLLLLLL  ABOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1558 on: December 15, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »

Bananas , I pray that none of us are ever in the Anthony's shoes. I love my son and my daughter with all my heart. But I do not think I could help one of them cover up the murder of one of my precious grandbabies. As much as I love them both, I love the grandbabies probably even more. I dote on all 7 of them and spoil them rotten. What tears my heart out the most about all the children who are abused and murdered is that I have 2 grandsons that have terminal illnesses. I find myself staring at their faces so intently so that I have them imprinted on my brain. We do all in our power to insure they have the best medical care and anything they need to make their lives easier and provide as much Joy as we can for them. Everyday with them is a gift from God . How any grandparent, could have smelled the odor in the car, after not seeing their baby for a month, then go back to work, come home and wash everything in the car, clean it as best they could, then wait hours before calling the cops is beyond comprehension. If my kids were in jail for a crime I did not think they did, I would be on the streets looking for who did it, not sitting on talk shows to earn a living. I have never heard either of them say, please help us find Caylee's killer.

I also do not think the fight that supposedly happened on June 15 had anything to do with the money Casey stole from her grandparents. That had happened in March or April iirc. Surely Cindy had talked with her mother before June 15th. I think that Caylee told Cindy something that day that set the wheels in motion. I know when mine come in to see me they have to tell me every little thing that has happened in their lives since they last saw me. Most of the time all of them are trying to talk at one time. Caylee was almost three , so I can't believe she didn't talk about her day when she was with Cindy and George. All just moo.

Nor would I cover for one of my chldren if they murdered.... but I do think it is pretty difficult to believe one of your children could murder especially their own child.  But in fact, I don't see any hard evidence of Cindy & George covering for Casey.  There do seem to be a lot of maybes and rumors which are being construed as facts.  They in fact are hoping against hope that she didn't do it and I believe they are in serious denial.  I am sure many a parent has to have absolute CONCRETE proof before they can believe their child has done such a horrible thing.  Again... JMO
Bananas here is a little food for thought as far as the covering up - Cindy and George both lied and changed their story about the smell in the car - they went from it smelling like a dead body to rotting pizza, there is a huge difference between the two, it isn't what I consider denial it is downright lying..........and the rest is history, the lies began and so did the injustice for Caylee - she was put on the back burner or should I say kicked out of the kitchen and they circled the wagons around Casey instead of Caylee.  I respect your opinion but mine will never change.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1559 on: December 15, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »

The smoking gun that some insist needs to be present in order to convict kc could have been destroyed by CA. Possibly the pants she washed, possibly there was duct tape residue or worse on the knife she took and scrubbed. Her tampering is huge. All part of the pattern, kc does bad things, mommy cleans them up. Mommy does the crying, cause kc is too traumatized. Mommy ferrets out the real perpetrators. Mommy decides what is for public consumption. Mommy tells everybody else what to say.

Mommy cannot alter the circumstantial evidence that has been found and if that's all there is, the mountain of it altogether is the smoking gun .

Good post!
I will second that it is a very good post  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.