April 19, 2024, 05:56:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407675 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »

Joy has a new video....I guess she's going to be on Geraldo on Sunday.     I'm having puter issues so I can't C/P but the title of it is
joyangels4caylee's webcam recorded Video-Dec. 7, 2009, 02:15 PM

Thanks.....I hate that YOU are having computer problems....I have had them all day but I am sure it's due to 50mph winds gusts.
Oh great, now why would she be on Geraldo? I saw that new video, and I just figured she was being delusional.
Geraldo is such  tabloid trash. He is all about the sensationalism. Doesn't matter whether it's true or if it hurts others. Joy will get about 3 seconds of talk time while whorealdo spins the show to look like she's got explosive photos that prove Caylee wasn't in the area. It's just like the way the Scheme Team went on the media blitz to blatantly accuse Kronk. They didn't really have anything but the promos and suggestive innuendos are what makes the tv execs drool.
Whorealdo is a tool, bozo is his pal, all this is stupid. If Joy Wray is going to be the defense's smoking gun it should be revised to say she's their smoking bong. One would have to have been smoking weed to take her seriously.        JMHO
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2009, 12:27:40 AM »

Casey had 31 days to dissapear all the fingerprints..I am pretty sure that she bought new baby stuff and start planing around cayles body...and the real clothe that cayleee wore that days are gone...burned somewhere..that is the reason that George remember very good what caylee wore the last day he saw her alive....because he knew that Casey change everything around caylee without fingerprints...and I remember that Cindy was very direct that Caylee blanket was missed....maybe she knew that Casey bought a new blanket without fingerprints to replace the real one.
...or maybe the water on the vacant lot cleaned the fingerprints
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

I need to Christmatize my avatar. The dancing monkey in the Santa hat will have to do for now!

Anyway, the photos of Casey and Caylee (in the "big trouble" shirt) that were released today, although we've sleuthed some of them out previously, FINALLY gave me an "A-ha!" moment!

Suddenly, it all makes sense to me now:

#1 -- The June 9th date that Casey and her clan originally claimed Caylee went missing.

#2 -- Why Cindy freaked when the police were going to verify with her father that it was actually the *June 15th* date that she visited him with Caylee (last time Caylee seen by anyone outside the family).

#3 -- The "They haven't even found her clothes yet" comment that Casey made when LP bonded her out of jail.

#4 -- The striped shorts Caylee was found with that never would have fit her when she died. They were 18 months (ie, which would normally fit a child 1.5 years old--sometimes younger!), and she was almost 3!

Here's what I am thinking: If you go back to all the original interviews with Ricardo, Amy, etc, June 9th is the last date that Casey and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's apartment. Ricardo says it himself. Amy says that Casey actually left her parents' home with Caylee that week!

And the "big trouble" shirt photos look like they were taken in Ricardo's apartment. If you compare them to other photos taken in his apartment, you can tell by the painting on the wall, the drapes, and the look of the couch that it's the same apartment.

Note that Caylee was found with some items that Cindy admitted in her prosecution deposition would have been kept in the Anthony garage: black bags, laundry bag, etc. She was also found with those shorts that would not have fit her.

Also remember the *huge* time delay between the finding of Casey's car at the towyard and the time the police were actually notified about a missing Caylee! Remember that Cindy actually went back to work in between these events!

Now remember that Cindy admitted to receiving money for selling photos of Caylee in a deposition, and we never actually heard specifically WHICH photos these were.

OK, put it all together, and what do you get?

Well, on the day that Casey's car was picked up at the towyard, Caylee's body may have still been in the trunk, under the trunk liner and/or in the spare wheel well, and Cindy, George, and the rest of the clan (perhaps even Casey herself) DEFINITELY had time to find and remove her if she was there. Think about it: They had enough time for Cindy to wash and clean items from the car and even to go back to work!

I would not put it past one of them to find out what Casey actually did, remove Caylee, get rid of the clothes Caylee was ACTUALLY wearing at the time when Casey killed her, get a story together with Casey about the last time Caylee was at Ricardo's in order to frame him, package Caylee up with the shirt she was wearing at THAT time (as evidenced by the photos) in items from the garage where the car was parked at that moment (including black bag, laundry bag), throw the shorts in just because they were not something Caylee would have been wearing when last alive, and then toss Caylee into a place that is "close to home" and "familiar to us -- to our family" (Casey's own words to Lee in one of the jail visits -- ie, "Check places locally, Lee --- places familiar to us, to our family").

Remember how many times Cindy kept telling LE that Ricardo's apartment was "Zanny's" apartment? I would not be surprised if Casey gave or showed Cindy the photos of Caylee at Ricardo's apartment, and together they hatched the whole coverup story that Caylee was last seen on June 9, ie, at Ricardo's. Then later Cindy went and sold those photos to the Globe, knowing that Caylee was out there lying in the woods in that same "big trouble" shirt and orchestrating a way to have her be found when she felt the time was right! I really believe Cindy was trying to tie Ricardo to Caylee's death. I would not put anything past her. She is like a rabid fox when it comes to protecting her princess daughter Casey.

We shall see, but in my mind, this seems to make sense. Why else would the photos appear in the Globe before Caylee was found in that very same shirt? I feel it was deliberate. And I don't think it was Ricardo who sold them. I think Casey had the photos in her possession and then Cindy got them. One of the tabloids called them "family photos" -- which tells me they came from the family. I will have to find the link for that, but I definitely read that a few times.

Well, sorry for the rambling post, but I just wanted to throw this out there.
great post RMCALO.  All that you said really has the Anthony way of covering up the truth and denial all over it. I've always wondered about the how and why of being "confused" about the June9 vs 15. Your idea could explain it.  I'm not sure if it was ever determined who sold the photos of Caylee in this shirt. I know Blink had an article about it, I'll have to reread it BUT if it was Cindy.......wow, that would be a real bombshell.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2009, 12:41:34 AM »

I need to Christmatize my avatar. The dancing monkey in the Santa hat will have to do for now!

Anyway, the photos of Casey and Caylee (in the "big trouble" shirt) that were released today, although we've sleuthed some of them out previously, FINALLY gave me an "A-ha!" moment!

#1 -- The June 9th date that Casey and her clan originally claimed Caylee went missing.

#2 -- Why Cindy freaked when the police were going to verify with her father that it was actually the *June 15th* date that she visited him with Caylee (last time Caylee seen by anyone outside the family).

#3 -- The "They haven't even found her clothes yet" comment that Casey made when LP bonded her out of jail.

#4 -- The striped shorts Caylee was found with that never would have fit her when she died. They were 18 months (ie, which would normally fit a child 1.5 years old--sometimes younger!), and she was almost 3!

Here's what I am thinking: If you go back to all the original interviews with Ricardo, Amy, etc, June 9th is the last date that Casey and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's apartment. Ricardo says it himself. Amy says that Casey actually left her parents' home with Caylee that week!

And the "big trouble" shirt photos look like they were taken in Ricardo's apartment. If you compare them to other photos taken in his apartment, you can tell by the painting on the wall, the drapes, and the look of the couch that it's the same apartment.

Note that Caylee was found with some items that Cindy admitted in her prosecution deposition would have been kept in the Anthony garage: black bags, laundry bag, etc. She was also found with those shorts that would not have fit her.

Also remember the *huge* time delay between the finding of Casey's car at the towyard and the time the police were actually notified about a missing Caylee! Remember that Cindy actually went back to work in between these events!

Now remember that Cindy admitted to receiving money for selling photos of Caylee in a deposition, and we never actually heard specifically WHICH photos these were.

Well, on the day that Casey's car was picked up at the towyard, Caylee's body may have still been in the trunk, under the trunk liner and/or in the spare wheel well, and Cindy, George, and the rest of the clan (perhaps even Casey herself) DEFINITELY had time to find and remove her if she was there. Think about it: They had enough time for Cindy to wash and clean items from the car and even to go back to work!

I would not put it past one of them to find out what Casey actually did, remove Caylee, get rid of the clothes Caylee was ACTUALLY wearing at the time when Casey killed her, get a story together with Casey about the last time Caylee was at Ricardo's in order to frame him, package Caylee up with the shirt she was wearing at THAT time (as evidenced by the photos) in items from the garage where the car was parked at that moment (including black bag, laundry bag), throw the shorts in just because they were not something Caylee would have been wearing when last alive, and then toss Caylee into a place that is "close to home" and "familiar to us -- to our family" (Casey's own words to Lee in one of the jail visits -- ie, "Check places locally, Lee --- places familiar to us, to our family").

Remember how many times Cindy kept telling LE that Ricardo's apartment was "Zanny's" apartment? I would not be surprised if Casey gave or showed Cindy the photos of Caylee at Ricardo's apartment, and together they hatched the whole coverup story that Caylee was last seen on June 9, ie, at Ricardo's. Then later Cindy went and sold those photos to the Globe, knowing that Caylee was out there lying in the woods in that same "big trouble" shirt and orchestrating a way to have her be found when she felt the time was right! I really believe Cindy was trying to tie Ricardo to Caylee's death. I would not put anything past her. She is like a rabid fox when it comes to protecting her princess daughter Casey.

We shall see, but in my mind, this seems to make sense. Why else would the photos appear in the Globe before Caylee was found in that very same shirt? I feel it was deliberate. And I don't think it was Ricardo who sold them. I think Casey had the photos in her possession and then Cindy got them. One of the tabloids called them "family photos" -- which tells me they came from the family. I will have to find the link for that, but I definitely read that a few times.

great post RMCALO.  All that you said really has the Anthony way of covering up the truth and denial all over it. I've always wondered about the how and why of being "confused" about the June9 vs 15. Your idea could explain it.  I'm not sure if it was ever determined who sold the photos of Caylee in this shirt. I know Blink had an article about it, I'll have to reread it BUT if it was Cindy.......wow, that would be a real bombshell.

Very well thought out, it would also connect  the chloroform found in the trunk to ricardos myspace chloroform pictureon ricardos computer.  i think Casey was gonna pin it on Ricardo it looks.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2009, 02:55:39 AM »

Hi RMCALO!   

I've left you a post here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6421.msg1004182#msg1004182     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2009, 03:05:22 AM »

I'm so glad to see the water level study. IMO, it should put an end to any serious discussion the defense might bring as to whether the site where Caylee was found was searched while Tim was there. Tim made the right call when he said he did not allow a search there because he was afraid of damaging evidence due to the water. The pictures show a retention pond 500ft from where the body was discovered and the water level fluctuates from empty to full. Take a look at the levels compared to the search dates:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 10, 2009, 05:33:39 AM »

http://www.kljb.com/dpp/news/dpgo-120909-Casey-Anthony1260393909446
New Casey Anthony case discovery released

Updated: Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 10:46 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 5:42 AM CST

By Holly Bristow
      FOX 35 Ne
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - New discovery documents in the case against  Casey Anthony were released on Wednesday. They include never before seen pictures of Casey and Caylee together.

Click here to see the documents>>>

This comes a day after new motions were filed. Prosecutors filed to keep the check fraud charges against Anthony. Her defense team wants them dismissed.

Among the pictures are six photos never seen before, which could prove significant in the case. They are of 2-year-old Caylee and Casey. Comparing these photos to previously-released ones, they appear more recent. Caylee's hair is long, while Casey's hair is short. It appears as though Casey is playing the video game, "Guitar Hero," and joined by her daughter.

But it's likely prosecutors will focus on the words written on Caylee Anthony's shirt, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages," which could link to evidence found at the crime scene on Suburban Drive next to little Caylee's remains almost one year ago.

The mom-and-daughter photos were not taken at the Anthony home. The big question is, where were they taken and when?

Back to the crime scene, investigators recently asked for a University of Florida expert to study water levels in the area near Suburban Drive. Dr. James Jawitz and his hydrology team installed devices in the ground to measure water levels. They compared daily water levels to those in the little Econ River and found a direct correlation between locations. He used that information, along with daily records taken in the summer of 2008.
According to Dr. Jawitz's study, the low-lying area where Caylee's body was found, was anywhere between six inches to a foot-and-a-half underwater around the time detectives believe someone dumped little Caylee's body.

One other interesting tidbit of information includes tests conducted by investigators on pieces of trash found in Casey Anthony's trunk. They dusted all of it for fingerprints, but found nothing.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in the woods near the family's home in December 2008.

FOX 35's Nick Fokianos contributed to this report

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 10, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1366
Report: More evidence released in Casey Anthony case (photos, slideshow)
Posted by Melissa Finlay On December - 9 - 2009
The State Attorney’s Office has released an additional 40 pages of evidence in the Casey Anthony case. There are more than 12,000 documents currently released. Some of the documents released include a number of black and white photos of Casey and her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Other released documents include a forensics report from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that focused on the fingerprint evidence. The report states that no fingerprint evidence was retrieved from any of the items found in the crime scene area (where Caylee’s body was found).

Other information released includes employee records for Casey when she was employed at Event Imaging Solutions throughout the years 2004-2006. And a letter that was addressed to the State Attorney’s Office regarding water levels in the crime scene area, where Caylee was found.

The information was released due to a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

In one of the photos, Caylee is seen wearing a tee-shirt with lettering that reads “Big trouble comes in small packages.” The remains of a similar tee-shirt were found at the crime scene, indicating it was the same shirt as seen in the photo.
Photos at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2009, 05:39:24 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/9/new_photos_water_depth_reports_released_in_case_against_casey.html
 Water Depth Reports Released In Case Against Casey
Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:09:33 AM

Reported by Adam Longo and Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The State Attorney’s Office has just released new documents in the Case Against Casey.

Right now, News 13 is pouring through the files.

It appears that there are about 40 pages released, including new photos that have been added into evidence in the case.
Among the items released is a water depth report from the location where the body of Caylee Anthony was discovered.

Also released were some photos of Caylee and Casey Anthony playing the guitar.

A third document is wage information for the time that Casey Anthony worked at Event Imaging Solutions, Inc.

This adds to the over 10,000 pages already made public.

Casey Anthony, 23, is awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler was missing for 31 days before Casey Anthony reported it to authorities.
Calls For Help

Did anyone hear or see someone dump Caylee Anthony's body in a wooded area less than a mile from where she lived?

Orlando police responded to two calls from neighbors near the Anthony home.

The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where Caylee's remains were later found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

A police dog was called out, but found nothing.
A teacher at nearby Hidden Oaks Elementary School said an autistic child was yelling around that time but not the word "help."   

Officers said they did not go into the wooded area because of thick vegetation and that the ground was very wet and some parts covered in deep water.

Casey Anthony was indicted by the grand jury four days after these calls were made.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: December 10, 2009, 05:42:46 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

40 pages released today – Zero fingerprints found
December 9, 2009 · 214 Comments

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2009, 05:54:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/10/did_someone_hear_caylee_anthony39s_body_being_dumped.html
 Did Someone Hear Caylee Anthony's Body Being Dumped?
Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:37:32 AM
ORLANDO -- Did anyone hear or see someone dump Caylee Anthony's body in a wooded area less than a mile from where she lived?

Documents show that on Oct. 9, Orlando police responded to two separate calls from neighbors near the Anthony home.

The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."
Among the items released is a water depth report from the location where the body of Caylee Anthony was discovered.

A police dog was called out but found nothing.

A teacher at nearby Hidden Oaks Elementary School said an austistic child was yelling around that time but not the word "help"   

Officers said they did not go into the wooded area because of thick vegetation and that the ground was very wet -- some parts covered in deep water.

Casey Anthony was indicted by the grand jury four days after these calls were made.
Casey's Defense?

Prosecutors want to know how Casey Anthony will defend herself against charges she killed her child.

The state attorney's office filed a court motion, accusing the defense of being too slow in turning over information they plan to use at trial.

In another motion, prosecutors don't want a defense interview with a former Equusearch volunteer to be used in the case.
More Evidence Released

On Wednesday, prosecutors also released new documents and other evidence.

Among the documents released yesterday were never-before-seen pictures of Anthony and her child, Caylee.

The documents also reveal a 911 call was made near where Caylee's remains were found.

The call was made two months beforehand by someone who claimed to hear a young woman or child yelling for help. But sheriff's deputies who showed up did not find anything.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2009, 07:21:55 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21909300/detail.html
New Casey Photos, Docs Released
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Wednesday, December 9, 2009
UPDATED: 6:53 am EST December 10, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- New documents have been released by the state attorney's office as part of the discovery process in the murder case against Casey Anthony.
The first set of documents includes a report from Dr. James W. Jawitz regarding an investigation into the water depth in the wooded area where the body of Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was found. The documents also include pictures of the site where the toddler's body was found.

In the report, the University of Florida scientist said, "for most of the entire period from June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008, (the area) was not inundated."

The man who found Caylee's body on Dec. 11, meter reader Roy Kronk, told investigators he could not reach the area when he initially saw something suspicious in August because it was submerged in water.
In October of the same year, nearby residents reported hearing a child scream "help" in the area near where Caylee's body was later found. The screams were later determined to have come from an autistic child at an elementary school, but police did not go into the woods that October morning because, according to the report, "the ground is very wet and covered in deep water in some areas."
Newly released images show Anthony with Caylee while Caylee is wearing a shirt that says, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages."

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, told prosecutors she did not recall Caylee having such a shirt, but the photos confirm that the toddler did have the same shirt that was found by investigators in the woods near her body.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. The then-2-year-old was reported missing in July 2008 after being missing for one month. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home. Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond
Documents at link.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2009, 08:24:43 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/10/casey-anthony-insufficient-funds-part-deux/
Casey Anthony: Insufficient Funds Part Deux
Dec 10th, 2009
by Richard Hornsby.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »

Just saw this on  WS...re: the motion to be seated in front

I went down and got that today (along with a couple others). This is a request for Bill Shaeffer, who had some surgery in October and is still a little disabled, to sit up front so he can cover the hearing for WFTV.

Thanks Sunny 

LOL...the least he could have done was tell us so we wouldn't have had to guess all day long!  LOL
Really, all the possible scenarios, and it was that. I would not have guessed that.

Me either ... Oh well, too bad,  "high maintenance divas" ... LOL 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2009, 09:17:42 AM »

Here's a comment from Marinade Dave's blog by none other than Joy W.  It looks to me like she took some info from the published reports and mixed them in with some nutty conjecture.  (And then she "acted" all silly and "baked" them up in a pie.)  I feel so badly for her.  I think she needs some help.

joyangels (joy) // December 9, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Roy says alot of BS! He knows more than he is saying. I know more about him than im saying to. Roy is a dirt bag… How he tied up woman before. Why hasn’t his Dna ever been done. He is the one who found poor caylee.His DNA should of been done that day. Wonder what else that FBI may try to destroy. Justcie4caylee

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/10/casey-anthony-insufficient-funds-part-deux/
Casey Anthony: Insufficient Funds Part Deux
Dec 10th, 2009
by Richard Hornsby.

Good Morning trim and all Monks! Thanks for all the updates. Interesting articles, especially this one. If JB and the motley crew didn't know all this they do now!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2009, 09:30:12 AM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Doc%20Dump%20Dec%209%202009/

Cindy had to know kc was not working.   Considering CA was providing $upport for Caylee she would have claimed her as a dependent on income tax. Had kc really been working she would have been entitled to "earned income credit" claiming Caylee as her dependent, and would have recieved more taxes back than she paid in.  Every grandma in this situation knows to allow the parent to claim a child to get this extra money. In my household we did it this way, and used the "xtra refund" towards grandbabies legit childcare costs.  Cindy did EVERYTHING for kc, and I expect filing income tax would be included.
Cindy KNEW kc was not working.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2009, 09:35:10 AM »

Here's a comment from Marinade Dave's blog by none other than Joy W.  It looks to me like she took some info from the published reports and mixed them in with some nutty conjecture.  (And then she "acted" all silly and "baked" them up in a pie.)  I feel so badly for her.  I think she needs some help.

joyangels (joy) // December 9, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Roy says alot of BS! He knows more than he is saying. I know more about him than im saying to. Roy is a dirt bag… How he tied up woman before. Why hasn’t his Dna ever been done. He is the one who found poor caylee.His DNA should of been done that day. Wonder what else that FBI may try to destroy. Justcie4caylee

Morning Monka....IMO Joy is seriously ill...I really wonder if the defense really plans on using her as a wintess or are they just using her as a smoke screen?  Just when ya think things can't get more crazy....they do.  I am still baffled that there were no fingerprints on the trash.....but I wonder how the FL weather and the fact that the trash was in the trunk for several weeks would affect fingerprints?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2009, 09:36:27 AM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Doc%20Dump%20Dec%209%202009/

Cindy had to know kc was not working.   Considering CA was providing $upport for Caylee she would have claimed her as a dependent on income tax. Had kc really been working she would have been entitled to "earned income credit" claiming Caylee as her dependent, and would have recieved more taxes back than she paid in.  Every grandma in this situation knows to allow the parent to claim a child to get this extra money. In my household we did it this way, and used the "xtra refund" towards grandbabies legit childcare costs.  Cindy did EVERYTHING for kc, and I expect filing income tax would be included.
Cindy KNEW kc was not working.

Morning dex...I agree....Cindy knew!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2009, 09:43:45 AM »

Good morning, thanks for all the updates. rmcalo excellent post 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.