April 23, 2024, 05:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407767 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: December 15, 2009, 03:05:02 PM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

Amen! What good has that bass boat done? Everytime there is a missing child they are elsewhere. Never once have they offered to look through the waters with it. But they do manage to take it out for a spin once in a while. Something so tragic to have happened in their life and they choose to live it up. They probably figure Casey stole enough from them, this is a way of recouping some of it. Normal Grandparents do not act this way!!

Yes, I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours as well..... however I cannot fathom how anyone can condemn others when nobody has all the facts.  It is not in my heart and soul to condemn these folks.

bananas, what other facts are your referring to. I think most people here have based their opinions on what the have seen and heard the A's do and say. So I am iterested in what facts you might be referring to?

I hate George and Cindy.  I think they are lying, pathetic, useless people.  I don't have any clue as to what "facts" I do not have to form this opinion.  I'll sure be glad to listen to any "facts" you have that disagree with my opinion.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion.  However, should you wish to "challenge" our opinions you are in the wrong place.  So far everyone has bent over backwards trying to not offend you.  Please just accept the fact that my opinion is different from yours and I personally do no care if you understand my opinion or not.  No need for further discussion.  Have a nice day.

First of all DonL, I am not challenging you in any way.  I believe we just see things in a different light.  And if everyone is having to bend over backwards not to offend me for stating the way I feel, then maybe I AM IN THE WRONG PLACE AFTER ALL. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: December 15, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.
I hope you are to Sunny but then the question begs - will KC really even want to see them?  If he makes an exception for the queen murderess I am going to be so disenchanted with him. 
Honestly if there was a repeat of the "hello gorgeous" visit I'm sure that I would go into a conniption fit that would never end.  The code talking with Lee might make me lose it. J/K, I'd eat it with a spoon!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: December 15, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »

snip from bananas post:

While mine could change if the evidence was there.  However, at this juncture, my opinion remains the same.

with respect to your opinion, how much more evidence do you need?
and it is good to stick to our opinion until you are sure...don't let others sway you...You like the rest of us need to follow your heart and your gut feelings...
I would be interested in hearing what you feel is not enough evidence...do you have anything specific that you are doubting about the evidence against Casey? thanks...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: December 15, 2009, 03:15:19 PM »

Joy Wray Correspondence
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/19477060/Joy-Wray-Correspondence

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: December 15, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »

snip from bananas post:

While mine could change if the evidence was there.  However, at this juncture, my opinion remains the same.

and it is good to stick to our opinion until you are sure...don't let others sway you...You like the rest of us need to follow your heart and your gut feelings...
I would be interested in hearing what you feel is not enough evidence...do you have anything specific that you are doubting about the evidence against Casey? thanks...

No Cookie... I never said I thought Casey was innocent.  I am saying I will not condemn the grandparents along with her.  Thre are no facts to substantiate it..... and it seems to me.... there is a lot of rumor being taken as fact.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: December 15, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »

Aren't non profit foundations accountable for where the money has gone or goes?  How can we learn for sure if they are running a bogus foundation? Is it public knowledge if they are asked?  I am unfamiliar with how that works.  Anyone??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1606 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:10 PM »

Brad Conway On InSessions 12/15/09
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPljITVMAx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zPljITVMAx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>
Thanks Trimm. I wonder if any of the family will be sitting on the State's side come trial? I will never understand how one can choose a daughter who is nothing but trouble, and other choice words, I will not say, over the life of an innocent child? I know it is their daughter, and I know that it must be beyond hell to think your child has killed, but there has to come a time......

used to have CA's brother email addy.....I am going to try to find it and email him and ask him of any of the family will be sitting on the prosecution side during the trial.....the side of justice for Caylee
I would think that Cindy's brother would, I'm curious about Cindy's mom and George's parents. I'm sure Cindy's mom would want to sit on the prosecution side, but is probably afraid of Cindy's wrath if she does.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:16 PM »

Notice of Cancellation of Depo - Dominic Casey
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/19477476/Notice-of-Cancellation-of-Depo---Dominic-Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »

I feel sort of sorry for Joy Wray.  She wants so desperately to be a part of this case that she is now coming up with this fantasy.  She saw someone planting the Disney Dress at one place, and the beads at Blanchard Park, and a man in the woods where Caylee's remains were found.  Wow! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.  If this is the best they have, they need to go back to the drawing board.  We know that Joy has had mental problems in the past.  Someone should warn her that if she persists and is called as a witness, her entire troubled background will be brought out in her testimony.  Same on Baez for using this poor woman.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »

snip from bananas post:

No Cookie... I never said I thought Casey was innocent.  I am saying I will not condemn the grandparents along with her.  Thre are no facts to substantiate it..... and it seems to me.... there is a lot of rumor being taken as fact.

I see....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: December 15, 2009, 03:26:38 PM »

I think I can solve the face lift question....I think the procedure that Cindy may have  had if anything  is  called a thread lift simply done in the doctors office with very little recovery time required...no bruising compared to a full blown face lift, now she does look like she got tightened a little to snug being her mouth barely moves when she speaks.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: December 15, 2009, 03:27:13 PM »

TRIMM you are the best! Thanks for this.

She just can't stop herself. It's not enough to be the documenter  of the dump site but also a witness to somebody planting evidence. If the defense uses her testimony for reasonable doubt basis, I think they are in serious trouble. Prosecution will tear her up. IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: December 15, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

Thanks, I think  I'll wait until my lunch settles in my stomach, before reading.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: December 15, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »

I feel sort of sorry for Joy Wray.  She wants so desperately to be a part of this case that she is now coming up with this fantasy.  She saw someone planting the Disney Dress at one place, and the beads at Blanchard Park, and a man in the woods where Caylee's remains were found.  Wow! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.  If this is the best they have, they need to go back to the drawing board.  We know that Joy has had mental problems in the past.  Someone should warn her that if she persists and is called as a witness, her entire troubled background will be brought out in her testimony.  Same on Baez for using this poor woman.

Self editing:  SameShame on Baez.........

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: December 15, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

Or make herself look like a suspect...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: December 15, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »

Aren't non profit foundations accountable for where the money has gone or goes?  How can we learn for sure if they are running a bogus foundation? Is it public knowledge if they are asked?  I am unfamiliar with how that works.  Anyone??
There has been discussion on this, and since I'm not real sure, I can't answer. But I do believe the money has to be all accounted for.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: December 15, 2009, 03:29:33 PM »

Thanks Trimm for both the links.

Now that Joy, what can you say......total whack job!  I would think the investigators and the States Attorney need to put an end to her meddling.  Before she knows it she will find herself the central player in another major sh*t storm.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: December 15, 2009, 03:32:20 PM »

Thanks Trimm for both the links.

Now that Joy, what can you say......total whack job!  I would think the investigators and the States Attorney need to put an end to her meddling.  Before she knows it she will find herself the central player in another major sh*t storm.

Yep.She needs to go home and be quiet.IMO

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: December 15, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »

I feel sorry for Joy, and I think she is being used and will be abused by the time this is over 

Self editing:  SameShame on Baez.........
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1619 on: December 15, 2009, 03:35:47 PM »

TRIMM you are the best! Thanks for this.

She just can't stop herself. It's not enough to be the documenter  of the dump site but also a witness to somebody planting evidence. If the defense uses her testimony for reasonable doubt basis, I think they are in serious trouble. Prosecution will tear her up. IMO
[/quote

They need to Baker act Joy again. Oh Lord she thinks she was put there the last of Oct, cause  she didn't smell anything.There would have been nothing left to smell. Even the middle of July I doubt there was anything left to smell. And does she think that anyone is going to believe there were no bugs or birds in those woods?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.