April 26, 2024, 12:16:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407914 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: December 15, 2009, 04:04:31 PM »

I have sent a request to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation for a statement showing how funds are used.  I will let you know if I get a response and what that response is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: December 15, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »

That's all I have to say.

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1642 on: December 15, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »

If I remember correctly there was an offer of a gag order way back in the beginning of this court fiasco and Queen Cynthia was all but jumping up and down with her hand in the air saying he!! to the no. It is their own fault that everything is made public. So let them cry or whine a river full.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1643 on: December 15, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.
I hope you are to Sunny but then the question begs - will KC really even want to see them?  If he makes an exception for the queen murderess I am going to be so disenchanted with him. 

This is purely speculation on my part...but here goes. Lyons made a statement several weeks ago and I can't quote it verbatim...but she said KC needs to see her family. I think Lyons is smart enough to realize what them NOT seeing her looks like to the general public. So  think SHE is the one pushing the family visits be renewed. I also think she and JB have butted heads over this. So JB's concession to AL is to allow the visits but not if the visitation videos are released to the public. None of them IMO can be trusted not to show their azzes. I think KC would be forced to see them if the visitation videos will not be released. Her visitation is the only thing she has control over...if she had wanted to see any of her family there is no way JB could have prevented it.  I wish I knew how strongly JS felt about the Sunshine Laws.

sunny...I think that you are exactly right!
If I thought that my child was innocent and was in jail, nothing would keep me from going to visit her....or no one, except if my child would not see me..at least I would make the attempt and show that I cared by showing up even if I was turned away..jmo....
they could go see her and just talk about the weather, nothing else, but at least they and she would be seeing each other...
I can't wait for the judge to say that she will receive no special treatment and that the parents are free to go visit any time, their choice...

I have to agree with you. I would go see my kid if I thought they were innocent.  I still think that GA knows she is not. I think CA knows it in some deep recess of her mind - she is just too stubborn to let it out. But I have been wrong before and I could be again!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: December 15, 2009, 04:08:54 PM »

First answer received from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation: Thank you for your e-mail. We will get back with you.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: December 15, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

I have sent a request to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation for a statement showing how funds are used.  I will let you know if I get a response and what that response is.

thanks...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: December 15, 2009, 04:11:46 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.
I hope you are to Sunny but then the question begs - will KC really even want to see them?  If he makes an exception for the queen murderess I am going to be so disenchanted with him. 

This is purely speculation on my part...but here goes. Lyons made a statement several weeks ago and I can't quote it verbatim...but she said KC needs to see her family. I think Lyons is smart enough to realize what them NOT seeing her looks like to the general public. So  think SHE is the one pushing the family visits be renewed. I also think she and JB have butted heads over this. So JB's concession to AL is to allow the visits but not if the visitation videos are released to the public. None of them IMO can be trusted not to show their azzes. I think KC would be forced to see them if the visitation videos will not be released. Her visitation is the only thing she has control over...if she had wanted to see any of her family there is no way JB could have prevented it.  I wish I knew how strongly JS felt about the Sunshine Laws.

sunny...I think that you are exactly right!
If I thought that my child was innocent and was in jail, nothing would keep me from going to visit her....or no one, except if my child would not see me..at least I would make the attempt and show that I cared by showing up even if I was turned away..jmo....
they could go see her and just talk about the weather, nothing else, but at least they and she would be seeing each other...
I can't wait for the judge to say that she will receive no special treatment and that the parents are free to go visit any time, their choice...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: December 15, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

Good Luck bananas

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1648 on: December 15, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »

Maybe the Anthony's foundation is paying half of the $57,000 that Sherri said it cost to tow that big billboard sign around the parking lots. And half of the payments on the fishing[/rescue boat, that I have only seen on pleasure trips and fishing trips.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: December 15, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »

Hopefully, we can just agree to disagree..... I wish only the best to all of you.

When I get something more back from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, I will let you know what that is.

Got Christmas errands to do now..... Have a great afternoon monkies. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: December 15, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »

Would someone please post the link to Bill Schaeffers blog...mine seems to be corrupted  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: December 15, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »

Hopefully, we can just agree to disagree..... I wish only the best to all of you.

When I get something more back from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, I will let you know what that is.

bananas...don't get offensive just because some disagree with your point of view...we don't all agree all the time...I think most of us are simply curious as to why you think the way your do. You say we are basing opinions on rumors and not fact....I am open to any facts you have and am interested in why you feel the way you do. I don't believe any of us are trying to argue with you about it.  Thanks for contacting the foundation.  will be very interested in reading their response.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1652 on: December 15, 2009, 04:26:22 PM »

First answer received from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation: Thank you for your e-mail. We will get back with you.
Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1653 on: December 15, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »

Maybe the Anthony's foundation is paying half of the $57,000 that Sherri said it cost to tow that big billboard sign around the parking lots. And half of the payments on the fishing[/rescue boat, that I have only seen on pleasure trips and fishing trips.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: December 15, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

Thanks Trimm for both the links.

Now that Joy, what can you say......total whack job!  I would think the investigators and the States Attorney need to put an end to her meddling.  Before she knows it she will find herself the central player in another major sh*t storm.

Yep.She needs to go home and be quiet.IMO
To echo NCMike, thanks, also, Trimm.
And yes, she so needs to go home, and someone needs to take away that video camera from her!  She is just sad, sad, sad.  I don't believe she can be rational enough to realize that she is the New Zanny.  I don't trust the A's or Baez to have any compassion for someone so obviously disturbed. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: December 15, 2009, 04:29:34 PM »

Would someone please post the link to Bill Schaeffers blog...mine seems to be corrupted  TIA

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: December 15, 2009, 04:31:27 PM »

bananas...don't get offensive just because some disagree with your point of view...we don't all agree all the time...I think most of us are simply curious as to why you think the way your do. You say we are basing opinions on rumors and not fact....I am open to any facts you have and am interested in why you feel the way you do. I don't believe any of us are trying to argue with you about it.  Thanks for contacting the foundation.  will be very interested in reading their response.

Well Sunny..... if we had some solid facts, this old Texas gal would not be in such a quandary.  And perhaps being a Christian makes it hard to throw stones.  I did get my hackles up a bit when it felt as though I was being attacked for my opinion.... but I am letting that go.... and speaking of going... I gotta git!  Santa Granny has a lot of stuff to do and not enough elves. 

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: December 15, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »

Aren't non profit foundations accountable for where the money has gone or goes?  How can we learn for sure if they are running a bogus foundation? Is it public knowledge if they are asked?  I am unfamiliar with how that works.  Anyone??
There has been discussion on this, and since I'm not real sure, I can't answer. But I do believe the money has to be all accounted for.

It's pretty hard to track down how much money was put into a jar.  Unless they get a check, donations are hard to trace.  I believe they can all draw a salary and all, or part of, their mortgage payment can be paid for by the fraudation as well as utilities, transportation, etc.  In other words all they have to do is keep lying and getting donations and they need not work again.

So..... if you had proof to that effect, then I could see your huffing and puffing and being mad..  It would upset me as well.  But so far, there seems to be no proof... only rumor.

Posted online at http://askville.amazon.com/find-profit-organization-legitimate-Specifically-Children-International/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=11978918
The charity should have a clear mission statement and should use the majority of the money it receives from donations to support its programs rather than to pay off executive salaries or do more fundraising. Donors should be able to request and receive written material about how the charity uses its funds.

In reality, we don't know how the Anthonys pay their bills or if in fact, Cindy had a face lift... it is just all speculation and rumor.

So I will go back into lurker mode again before I am publicly stoned. 

I certainly am not trying to "stone" you.  My point is a very simple one.  I have spoken my "OPINION".  I do not need to clarify, justify, or prove anything to anyone.  I have an opinion just as you do.  I am not asking you to prove they aren't pond scum.  There are many types of charities and foundations.  It is my opinion that the Anthonys have ZERO business running one.  Neither has a background of experience that would qualify them.  Agreed, I have no proof.  That's is what makes it an OPINION.  The FACT that they have not worked in over a year leads me to suspect they are sucking money from the FRAUDATION and selling pictures, etc.  What amazes me is that you insist on challenging my opinion.  This has become almost argumentative.  That is not what this site is supposed to be.  Please accept the fact that I respect your opinion, although I disagree with it,  and would like the same in return.  Here is the bottom line.  You don't understand how I can condemn them and I can't understand why you don't.  Neithe of us will change our minds so there is no sense in taking it further.  I will not respond to you anymore as I do not wish this to become an "issue".

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: December 15, 2009, 04:39:34 PM »

Aren't non profit foundations accountable for where the money has gone or goes?  How can we learn for sure if they are running a bogus foundation? Is it public knowledge if they are asked?  I am unfamiliar with how that works.  Anyone??
There has been discussion on this, and since I'm not real sure, I can't answer. But I do believe the money has to be all accounted for.

It's pretty hard to track down how much money was put into a jar.  Unless they get a check, donations are hard to trace.  I believe they can all draw a salary and all, or part of, their mortgage payment can be paid for by the fraudation as well as utilities, transportation, etc.  In other words all they have to do is keep lying and getting donations and they need not work again.

So..... if you had proof to that effect, then I could see your huffing and puffing and being mad..  It would upset me as well.  But so far, there seems to be no proof... only rumor.

Posted online at http://askville.amazon.com/find-profit-organization-legitimate-Specifically-Children-International/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=11978918
The charity should have a clear mission statement and should use the majority of the money it receives from donations to support its programs rather than to pay off executive salaries or do more fundraising. Donors should be able to request and receive written material about how the charity uses its funds.

In reality, we don't know how the Anthonys pay their bills or if in fact, Cindy had a face lift... it is just all speculation and rumor.

I certainly am not trying to "stone" you.  My point is a very simple one.  I have spoken my "OPINION".  I do not need to clarify, justify, or prove anything to anyone.  I have an opinion just as you do.  I am not asking you to prove they aren't pond scum.  There are many types of charities and foundations.  It is my opinion that the Anthonys have ZERO business running one.  Neither has a background of experience that would qualify them.  Agreed, I have no proof.  That's is what makes it an OPINION.  The FACT that they have not worked in over a year leads me to suspect they are sucking money from the FRAUDATION and selling pictures, etc.  What amazes me is that you insist on challenging my opinion.  This has become almost argumentative.  That is not what this site is supposed to be.  Please accept the fact that I respect your opinion, although I disagree with it,  and would like the same in return.  Here is the bottom line.  You don't understand how I can condemn them and I can't understand why you don't.  Neithe of us will change our minds so there is no sense in taking it further.  I will not respond to you anymore as I do not wish this to become an "issue".

Yup.  Me too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: December 15, 2009, 04:39:40 PM »

OK, I will be drawn in once more... what is the site supposed to be?  I would think we would want to get to the bottom of things if possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.