April 26, 2024, 12:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407892 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: December 15, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »

Thanks Trimm for both the links.

Now that Joy, what can you say......total whack job!  I would think the investigators and the States Attorney need to put an end to her meddling.  Before she knows it she will find herself the central player in another major sh*t storm.

Yep.She needs to go home and be quiet.IMO
To echo NCMike, thanks, also, Trimm.
And yes, she so needs to go home, and someone needs to take away that video camera from her!  She is just sad, sad, sad.  I don't believe she can be rational enough to realize that she is the New Zanny.  I don't trust the A's or Baez to have any compassion for someone so obviously disturbed. 

I just read her letter, it almost sounds like she knew the Anthonys before hand, but I doubt that. Her video camera really needs to be taken away from her, and her computer, her car, her phone......
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1661 on: December 15, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

Good Lord she is one sick ticket - she is going to make a mess of things if they don't place her in a straight jacket and take action.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: December 15, 2009, 04:47:22 PM »

I feel sort of sorry for Joy Wray.  She wants so desperately to be a part of this case that she is now coming up with this fantasy.  She saw someone planting the Disney Dress at one place, and the beads at Blanchard Park, and a man in the woods where Caylee's remains were found.  Wow! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.  If this is the best they have, they need to go back to the drawing board.  We know that Joy has had mental problems in the past.  Someone should warn her that if she persists and is called as a witness, her entire troubled background will be brought out in her testimony.  Same on Baez for using this poor woman.
Not to mention what is going to happen when she is questioned on the stand...the woman has so many versions of so many stories she is going to have a breakdown trying to remember what she said and what she made up.  I still can't believe no one in her family has tried to intervene and take her out of this mess - she continues to look so foolish. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: December 15, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »

I feel sort of sorry for Joy Wray.  She wants so desperately to be a part of this case that she is now coming up with this fantasy.  She saw someone planting the Disney Dress at one place, and the beads at Blanchard Park, and a man in the woods where Caylee's remains were found.  Wow! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.  If this is the best they have, they need to go back to the drawing board.  We know that Joy has had mental problems in the past.  Someone should warn her that if she persists and is called as a witness, her entire troubled background will be brought out in her testimony.  Same on Baez for using this poor woman.

Or make herself look like a suspect...
Yep

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: December 15, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »

Not to mention what is going to happen when she is questioned on the stand...the woman has so many versions of so many stories she is going to have a breakdown trying to remember what she said and what she made up.  I still can't believe no one in her family has tried to intervene and take her out of this mess - she continues to look so foolish. 
Maybe she should be careful saying she was there in that area on so many different occasions. She even put it in writing to the judge. Isn't she placing herself at the "possible scene of the crime"? At the very least, she's admittting to being there during all that time. This is just a criticism, but if you're going to write such an important letter to a judge, shouldn't you use something besides torn out loose leaf paper? Looks like something a HS kid would do. Also, does this woman have a lawyer? Being she knows so much, I'd think she'd want a lawyer, no?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: December 15, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »

First answer received from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation: Thank you for your e-mail. We will get back with you.
Bananas I am not sure who but I think Capp has done some research on their foundation and can explain the specifics if she comes in the cage soon and if I recall she is quite knowledgeable about this whole issue. I do think the bottom line is they collect money from people and have never done anything to help find, or assist in finding, missing children, they offered a download at one time on that website for x amount of dollars that provided people with tips on how to keep their kids safe. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: December 15, 2009, 04:59:35 PM »

Hopefully, we can just agree to disagree..... I wish only the best to all of you.

When I get something more back from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, I will let you know what that is.

Got Christmas errands to do now..... Have a great afternoon monkies. 
an angelic monkey Have a good afternoon.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: December 15, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »

Would someone please post the link to Bill Schaeffers blog...mine seems to be corrupted  TIA

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

thanks trim...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: December 15, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »

Good Lord she is one sick ticket - she is going to make a mess of things if they don't place her in a straight jacket and take action.
I couldn't agree more, where is this woman's family 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: December 15, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »

First answer received from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation: Thank you for your e-mail. We will get back with you.
Bananas I am not sure who but I think Capp has done some research on their foundation and can explain the specifics if she comes in the cage soon and if I recall she is quite knowledgeable about this whole issue. I do think the bottom line is they collect money from people and have never done anything to help find, or assist in finding, missing children, they offered a download at one time on that website for x amount of dollars that provided people with tips on how to keep their kids safe. 
I believe Blink has also checked into all this.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: December 15, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »

And I believe that other sites, maybe Mark Klaas gave the download free.  Ka-Ching

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: December 15, 2009, 05:05:14 PM »

Maybe she should be careful saying she was there in that area on so many different occasions. She even put it in writing to the judge. Isn't she placing herself at the "possible scene of the crime"? At the very least, she's admittting to being there during all that time. This is just a criticism, but if you're going to write such an important letter to a judge, shouldn't you use something besides torn out loose leaf paper? Looks like something a HS kid would do. Also, does this woman have a lawyer? Being she knows so much, I'd think she'd want a lawyer, no?
So true and rumor has it she has an attorney but seriously you can't believe a word that woman says she is willing to lie, beg and steal IMO to please Cindy - almost scary how infatuated Joy is with Cindy. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: December 15, 2009, 05:08:43 PM »

I believe Blink has also checked into all this.
Yes that is true Blink has as well and I would imagine Bananas you could go to Blinks site and read up - I do remember there was a lot of info at one time about this fraudation foundation.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: December 15, 2009, 05:09:20 PM »

Is anyone here a graphologist? 

What's up monkeys?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: December 15, 2009, 05:10:30 PM »

talking about the A holes now on HLN..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: December 15, 2009, 05:13:01 PM »

Hi Lovin  I'm sorry, I don't even know what a graphologist is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: December 15, 2009, 05:13:20 PM »

talking about the A holes now on HLN..
Thanks
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: December 15, 2009, 05:15:29 PM »

It's someone who studies handwriting analysis.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: December 15, 2009, 05:15:43 PM »

First thing I noticed is she claims to have searched 30 feet from the fence (  IIRC Caylee was found about 20 feet in) and all the way down and across about one acre.  One acre = 43,560 sq feet.  She was one determined beaver to do all that by herself. 

Next she claims is was dry, no water.  If you go here http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/18/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA  You can see July 18th is the only day where there was no precipitation for the entire week .  If you go back to July 11 every day up to July 18, 2008 there was  recorded precipitation. I am challenged to believe that there was no moisture on the ground, leaves or trees for her to claim it was "dry".  I  am also challenged to believe that no flies would be flying, bees would be buzzing or birds would be tweeting on a perfectly dry day. 

IMO she is trying to hard.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: December 15, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »

It's someone who studies handwriting analysis.
Thank-you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.