April 18, 2024, 07:24:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407594 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: December 15, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »

First thing I noticed is she claims to have searched 30 feet from the fence (  IIRC Caylee was found about 20 feet in) and all the way down and across about one acre.  One acre = 43,560 sq feet.  She was one determined beaver to do all that by herself. 

Next she claims is was dry, no water.  If you go here http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/18/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA  You can see July 18th is the only day where there was no precipitation for the entire week .  If you go back to July 11 every day up to July 18, 2008 there was  recorded precipitation. I am challenged to believe that there was no moisture on the ground, leaves or trees for her to claim it was "dry".  I  am also challenged to believe that no flies would be flying, bees would be buzzing or birds would be tweeting on a perfectly dry day. 

IMO she is trying to hard.

Not to be graphic..but when she said no birds, it has always made me wonder if there was a body why no one saw buzzards flying in the area...I know where I  live anytime something is dead on the road or in a pasture always buzzards flying around.

Sorry if this offends any monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: December 15, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »

First thing I noticed is she claims to have searched 30 feet from the fence (  IIRC Caylee was found about 20 feet in) and all the way down and across about one acre.  One acre = 43,560 sq feet.  She was one determined beaver to do all that by herself. 

Next she claims is was dry, no water.  If you go here http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/18/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA  You can see July 18th is the only day where there was no precipitation for the entire week .  If you go back to July 11 every day up to July 18, 2008 there was  recorded precipitation. I am challenged to believe that there was no moisture on the ground, leaves or trees for her to claim it was "dry".  I  am also challenged to believe that no flies would be flying, bees would be buzzing or birds would be tweeting on a perfectly dry day. 

Not to be graphic..but when she said no birds, it has always made me wonder if there was a body why no one saw buzzards flying in the area...I know where I  live anytime something is dead on the road or in a pasture always buzzards flying around.

I am fairly certain that she was insinuating that there were no birds of pray there but the way she worded it an Armageddon had happened in those woods and there was nothing alive. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1682 on: December 15, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »

OMG, Northern that was funny  And isn't it weird that Joy was there by herself searching?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: December 15, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »

OMG, Northern that was funny  And isn't it weird that Joy was there by herself searching?
I would think for as many times as she was alledgedlythere, someone would have seen her atleast once? Does she think if she just says it, that makes it all true? Uggh, I feel myself getting frustrated now! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1684 on: December 15, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: December 15, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »

Good Lord she is one sick ticket - she is going to make a mess of things if they don't place her in a straight jacket and take action.
I couldn't agree more, where is this woman's family 

Hiding from Joy???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: December 15, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »

Hi lovin....no graphologist wants to tackle that handwriting!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: December 15, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »

talking about the A holes now on HLN..

oh NO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: December 15, 2009, 05:55:45 PM »

I would think for as many times as she was alledgedlythere, someone would have seen her atleast once? Does she think if she just says it, that makes it all true? Uggh, I feel myself getting frustrated now! 
You would think that someone would have seen or heard her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: December 15, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »

I'm with you Sunny, post of the day 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: December 15, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

I am nominating this as the post of the day!  Hi BOO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1691 on: December 15, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »

Hi Sunny! Sorry for the long post, but this really got my ire up. We've donated money, spent time searching physically and online for Caylee. Time spent on ping maps and picking apart any information. The Ants have had their hand out the whole time and for those who do donate, they get a spit in the face. The money donated could have gone to help others find their missing children, but no, not the Ants. They have better things to spend it on. Foundation my ass, it's a money making machine for all those suckers out there willing to still give them a dime. Go get a real job and keep your hands out of hard working people's pockets you Anthonys!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: December 15, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

Good Lord she is one sick ticket - she is going to make a mess of things if they don't place her in a straight jacket and take action.
I know I shouldn't laugh, but one sick ticket makes me giggle. Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: December 15, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »

I am nominating this as the post of the day!  Hi BOO!!!

Oooppppsssss  sorry for the double post...I got kicked out and it took a while to get back on and I guess I posted it twice...but it's a great post!!!

Edit:  I removed the duplicate.  MB
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 06:09:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1694 on: December 15, 2009, 06:09:36 PM »

Hiding from Joy???

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: December 15, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »

I am fairly certain that she was insinuating that there were no birds of pray there but the way she worded it an Armageddon had happened in those woods and there was nothing alive. 

To attract buzzards, there has to be an open field, or highway, so that the buzzards can see their next meal.  Buzzards soar and hover using their very large wingspread.  They have very sharp vision, much like an eagle's.  They rely on their sharp vision rather than odor to find their carion.  One can see them hovering and soaring near highways for roadkill, or in open fields for larger carion, or in pastures that feed cows, mules, horses, donkeys, etc.
If a potential meal is buried, they would not attract vulchers.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: December 15, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »

Hi Sunny! Sorry for the long post, but this really got my ire up. We've donated money, spent time searching physically and online for Caylee. Time spent on ping maps and picking apart any information. The Ants have had their hand out the whole time and for those who do donate, they get a spit in the face. The money donated could have gone to help others find their missing children, but no, not the Ants. They have better things to spend it on. Foundation my ass, it's a money making machine for all those suckers out there willing to still give them a dime. Go get a real job and keep your hands out of hard working people's pockets you Anthonys!!! 
Oh, Boo, you followed up the Post of the Day with another scorcher.  Now I can't decide which one...
My favorite line is "Go get a real job and keep your hands out of hard working people's pockets, you Anthonys!!!"  I can see that someday I'll be using the name Anthony as a perjorative, as in "You are such an Anthony.  Cut it out!"  (My apologies to anyone named Anthony who is a really nice person.)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: December 15, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »

Hiding from Joy???
You monkeys are on a roll!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1698 on: December 15, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »

Oh, Boo, you followed up the Post of the Day with another scorcher.  Now I can't decide which one...
My favorite line is "Go get a real job and keep your hands out of hard working people's pockets, you Anthonys!!!"  I can see that someday I'll be using the name Anthony as a perjorative, as in "You are such an Anthony.  Cut it out!"  (My apologies to anyone named Anthony who is a really nice person.)

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: December 15, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »

To attract buzzards, there has to be an open field, or highway, so that the buzzards can see their next meal.  Buzzards soar and hover using their very large wingspread.  They have very sharp vision, much like an eagle's.  They rely on their sharp vision rather than odor to find their carion.  One can see them hovering and soaring near highways for roadkill, or in open fields for larger carion, or in pastures that feed cows, mules, horses, donkeys, etc.
If a potential meal is buried, they would not attract vulchers.

This is very interesting.  Thanks. Strayze.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.