March 29, 2024, 12:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 406791 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: December 15, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »

First thing I noticed is she claims to have searched 30 feet from the fence (  IIRC Caylee was found about 20 feet in) and all the way down and across about one acre.  One acre = 43,560 sq feet.  She was one determined beaver to do all that by herself. 

Next she claims is was dry, no water.  If you go here http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/18/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA  You can see July 18th is the only day where there was no precipitation for the entire week .  If you go back to July 11 every day up to July 18, 2008 there was  recorded precipitation. I am challenged to believe that there was no moisture on the ground, leaves or trees for her to claim it was "dry".  I  am also challenged to believe that no flies would be flying, bees would be buzzing or birds would be tweeting on a perfectly dry day. 

IMO she is trying to hard.

Not to be graphic..but when she said no birds, it has always made me wonder if there was a body why no one saw buzzards flying in the area...I know where I  live anytime something is dead on the road or in a pasture always buzzards flying around.

Sorry if this offends any monkey

I am fairly certain that she was insinuating that there were no birds of pray there but the way she worded it an Armageddon had happened in those woods and there was nothing alive. 

To attract buzzards, there has to be an open field, or highway, so that the buzzards can see their next meal.  Buzzards soar and hover using their very large wingspread.  They have very sharp vision, much like an eagle's.  They rely on their sharp vision rather than odor to find their carion.  One can see them hovering and soaring near highways for roadkill, or in open fields for larger carion, or in pastures that feed cows, mules, horses, donkeys, etc.
If a potential meal is buried, they would not attract vulchers.

Once again...strayze that makes sense!!

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: December 15, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: December 15, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »

BOO...Great post.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: December 15, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »

I am nominating this as the post of the day!  Hi BOO!!!

Oooppppsssss  sorry for the double post...I got kicked out and it took a while to get back on and I guess I posted it twice...but it's a great post!!!

Edit:  I removed the duplicate.  MB

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: December 15, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

Since we are a furbaby loving bunch of mokeys.....

Boo  was the dog found that you were searching for...God Love You!!!

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: December 15, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

Excellent post BooMonkey! If there is anyone doubting these facts I strongly urge them to read the documents and the depositions. Maybe even take a peek at the emails between Cindy and Dominic trying to pin the murder on anyone but Casey. They are all in the discovery for anyone who takes an interest to see. Not fiction, not rumors but real life happenings. I for one never thought that Cindy and George killed Caylee but I do believe they have done nothing but lie and cover up for their daughter. Shame on them. Shame Shame Shame
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: December 15, 2009, 06:21:16 PM »

First thing I noticed is she claims to have searched 30 feet from the fence (  IIRC Caylee was found about 20 feet in) and all the way down and across about one acre.  One acre = 43,560 sq feet.  She was one determined beaver to do all that by herself. 

Next she claims is was dry, no water.  If you go here http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/18/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA  You can see July 18th is the only day where there was no precipitation for the entire week .  If you go back to July 11 every day up to July 18, 2008 there was  recorded precipitation. I am challenged to believe that there was no moisture on the ground, leaves or trees for her to claim it was "dry".  I  am also challenged to believe that no flies would be flying, bees would be buzzing or birds would be tweeting on a perfectly dry day. 

IMO she is trying to hard.

Not to be graphic..but when she said no birds, it has always made me wonder if there was a body why no one saw buzzards flying in the area...I know where I  live anytime something is dead on the road or in a pasture always buzzards flying around.

Sorry if this offends any monkey

I am fairly certain that she was insinuating that there were no birds of pray there but the way she worded it an Armageddon had happened in those woods and there was nothing alive. 

To attract buzzards, there has to be an open field, or highway, so that the buzzards can see their next meal.  Buzzards soar and hover using their very large wingspread.  They have very sharp vision, much like an eagle's.  They rely on their sharp vision rather than odor to find their carion.  One can see them hovering and soaring near highways for roadkill, or in open fields for larger carion, or in pastures that feed cows, mules, horses, donkeys, etc.
If a potential meal is buried, they would not attract vulchers.

IIRC, several forensic experts have said Caylee would have been skeletonized in approximately 2 weeks...there would have been no odor in July or October.  JW is crazy!  And no bugs...come one that place would be filled with bugs and snakes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: December 15, 2009, 06:23:48 PM »

I'm no psychotherapist but I do have experience working with the mentally ill that are in a facility.  I'm certainly not going to say that Joy belongs in a facility but IF I were a concerned person in her life I would definitely be recommending a medication evaluation, and if necessary have her committed hoping for that evaluation.

My experiences with the mentally ill (that are not properly medicated) have been that the delusions they experience are a reality to them.  They are not able to distinguish the difference between a delusional thought and what is reality.  Cindy is a nurse and she darned well knows this.  I'm also quite sure that she would know just how to play into Joy's delusional thinking and persuade Joy to act upon her delusional thoughts in ways which Cindy might believe would help her daughter.  I'm not saying this is what is happening but I would put nothing past Cindy.

I admittedly have not followed Joy's chat/videos etc.   However, what I have seen is that Joy documents everything she does concerning Caylee either in chat/video/blogs etc.  You can bet your eye teeth that the prosecution will KNOW exactly what Joy was up to on August 11th during that time frame.  Her computer records alone which she admitted LE has obtained will show that.

I actually feel bad for this woman.  Somebody in her family, a friend, her lawyer, anyone who knows her needs to give a rat's behind and intervene!  If not for her, do it for her children. 

Sadly, in my opinion this is just one more life being destroyed by the Anthony clan.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: December 15, 2009, 06:25:54 PM »

Hi Sunny! Sorry for the long post, but this really got my ire up. We've donated money, spent time searching physically and online for Caylee. Time spent on ping maps and picking apart any information. The Ants have had their hand out the whole time and for those who do donate, they get a spit in the face. The money donated could have gone to help others find their missing children, but no, not the Ants. They have better things to spend it on. Foundation my ass, it's a money making machine for all those suckers out there willing to still give them a dime. Go get a real job and keep your hands out of hard working people's pockets you Anthonys!!! 

BOO another excellent post

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1709 on: December 15, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »

Sadly, no. The kennel soon closed it doors due to the outraged public. I did contact the dog's owners recently to visit the kennel where I work. They did and their new Boston loves it. She appreciated all the help that was given. All the furbabies at my place are protected and well cared for.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: December 15, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »

About Joy's letter, isn't there some info out there that she was in a court appointed mental facility until August 8th of last year?  I seem to remember someone saying that she couldn't have been searching in July because of that fact.  Anyone else recall this?  I'll try to find a link.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: December 15, 2009, 06:32:22 PM »

I'm no psychotherapist but I do have experience working with the mentally ill that are in a facility.  I'm certainly not going to say that Joy belongs in a facility but IF I were a concerned person in her life I would definitely be recommending a medication evaluation, and if necessary have her committed hoping for that evaluation.

My experiences with the mentally ill (that are not properly medicated) have been that the delusions they experience are a reality to them.  They are not able to distinguish the difference between a delusional thought and what is reality.  Cindy is a nurse and she darned well knows this.  I'm also quite sure that she would know just how to play into Joy's delusional thinking and persuade Joy to act upon her delusional thoughts in ways which Cindy might believe would help her daughter.  I'm not saying this is what is happening but I would put nothing past Cindy.

I admittedly have not followed Joy's chat/videos etc.   However, what I have seen is that Joy documents everything she does concerning Caylee either in chat/video/blogs etc.  You can bet your eye teeth that the prosecution will KNOW exactly what Joy was up to on August 11th during that time frame.  Her computer records alone which she admitted LE has obtained will show that.

I actually feel bad for this woman.  Somebody in her family, a friend, her lawyer, anyone who knows her needs to give a rat's behind and intervene!  If not for her, do it for her children. 

Sadly, in my opinion this is just one more life being destroyed by the Anthony clan.

Another excellent post.  At this point, the children are not being protected.  Having their faces out there in cyber land is just irresponsible.  And this is the woman who said that she wouldn't leave her daughter alone with George because "she might go missing". 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1712 on: December 15, 2009, 06:32:50 PM »

About Joy's letter, isn't there some info out there that she was in a court appointed mental facility until August 8th of last year?  I seem to remember someone saying that she couldn't have been searching in July because of that fact.  Anyone else recall this?  I'll try to find a link.

I don't remember. The first time I remember seeing Joy is when she was holding up a sign at Blanchard Park. Who is watching her babies as she makes all these trips? When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the grocery store let alone search over an acre of deep, dark woods and keep my eye on every passing stranger that might be laying out a Disney dress! Very interested if you find the link.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: December 15, 2009, 06:34:32 PM »

Sadly, no. The kennel soon closed it doors due to the outraged public. I did contact the dog's owners recently to visit the kennel where I work. They did and their new Boston loves it. She appreciated all the help that was given. All the furbabies at my place are protected and well cared for.
TY an angelic monkey

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: December 15, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »

I don't remember. The first time I remember seeing Joy is when she was holding up a sign at Blanchard Park. Who is watching her babies as she makes all these trips? When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the grocery store let alone search over an acre of deep, dark woods and keep my eye on every passing stranger that might be laying out a Disney dress! Very interested if you find the link.

And we wonder how Casey got to be like she is...Joy's children are in danger if you ask me..I feel most of the time we are a product of our environment.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1715 on: December 15, 2009, 06:40:01 PM »

Had to come out of the rafters to thank you personally for this post Boo.  I so wanted to say just about everything you said but didn't know how.  There are very good reasons that we have such animosity for the Anthony's and you summed it up with perfection.  You made my day, every time I see those people on TV, my heart breaks just a little bit more.  We keep wanting them to have shame but it is nowhere to be found.  Thank you again Boo.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: December 15, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »

That was a great post BOO.  And your beautiful Ice Cream Dog looks very festive in his Christmas finery.

While reading your post I began to wonder if anybody recalls the Anthonys ever actually thanking anyone for the efforts they put out to find Caylee.  These are people who actually risked their lives tramping through fields, woods and swamps some infested with snakes and all infested with bugs.  And then when the remains were found and LE crawled on their hands and knees in the mud digging and scraping to retrieve tiny bones and evidence,they stayed at the Ritz as if they were on vacation, chowing down on gourmet food and Cindy reportedly carrying on with her paramour.  It was as if they didn't want Caylee to be found--ever.  Maybe they knew it would finally kill  any hope that Casey would ever get out of jail. I believe they knew from early on, Probably the night of July 15 that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her.  So they acted like it was everyone else's fault--searchers, LE, everybody who tried to help. These are the most ungrateful people living.  Now they are cashing in. But I do believe they will never again rest easy.  The ghost of Caylee will haunt them the rest of their miserable lives.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: December 15, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »

I am nominating this as the post of the day!  Hi BOO!!!

Oooppppsssss  sorry for the double post...I got kicked out and it took a while to get back on and I guess I posted it twice...but it's a great post!!!

Edit:  I removed the duplicate.  MB

Hi Sunny how are you tonight?? So did you get a chance to see the Today show??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1718 on: December 15, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »

I couldn't agree more with you, Joy is being used, and someone in her family should take care of her, for the sake of her three children. She certainly appears delusional to me, and I have no experience working with the mentally ill. It really is a shame.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1719 on: December 15, 2009, 06:47:52 PM »

That was a great post BOO.  And your beautiful Ice Cream Dog looks very festive in his Christmas finery.

While reading your post I began to wonder if anybody recalls the Anthonys ever actually thanking anyone for the efforts they put out to find Caylee.  These are people who actually risked their lives tramping through fields, woods and swamps some infested with snakes and all infested with bugs.  And then when the remains were found and LE crawled on their hands and knees in the mud digging and scraping to retrieve tiny bones and evidence,they stayed at the Ritz as if they were on vacation, chowing down on gourmet food and Cindy reportedly carrying on with her paramour.  It was as if they didn't want Caylee to be found--ever.  Maybe they knew it would finally kill  any hope that Casey would ever get out of jail. I believe they knew from early on, Probably the night of July 15 that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her.  So they acted like it was everyone else's fault--searchers, LE, everybody who tried to help. These are the most ungrateful people living.  Now they are cashing in. But I do believe they will never again rest easy.  The ghost of Caylee will haunt them the rest of their miserable lives.
The ghost of Caylee will haunt them, yes to the day they die. And just like how I felt so strongly that Laci and her little one were going to get justice, I feel the same that Caylee will also get justice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.