April 26, 2024, 02:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407894 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: December 15, 2009, 09:33:02 PM »

God bless the Rev. Grund and his family ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: December 15, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »

Why is George wearing a Caylee button in the interview when he has stopped wearing them into court?
I don't know and thanks for the images. I guess maybe for more sympathy?
Does anyone know what it says? Is he still wearing a find Caylee button, or is it something different since she was found? Just wondering.
Anyone? 

QM here is a closer look.  I can not make it out sorry.

I downloaded the video and captured this for you:

Says, "Caylee Marie Anthony Our Precious Angel"

I am behind, so I apologize if this has been posted already.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: December 15, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.

That is exactly what I think he will rule.

But sheesh, when is he gonna rule?!

Pins and needles here.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: December 15, 2009, 09:55:27 PM »

Not I, but it is sure good to see you, Lovinlife!

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: December 15, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.

That is exactly what I think he will rule.

But sheesh, when is he gonna rule?!

Pins and needles here.

Remember the day that the prosecutors wanted to put a gag order on this case?  Beaz was up on his feet saying we don't need one and Cindy was waving her arms in the court room not wanting a gag order either.  I sure hope Judge Strickland remembers that day. Now they want special privileges? I just hope the Judge remembers and says no way.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1745 on: December 15, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »

Snipped from Boo

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

Wow great post Boo and you are so right actions speak louder than words, funny thing but lately their words are starting to hurt them too. They are so disgusting. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: December 15, 2009, 10:07:27 PM »

Boo Monkey, I read your post a few pages back. You bring up many excellent points -- for example, about the finding of Caylee's remains on 12/11/08 and how normal grandparents would be out there in the rain with the investigators, anxiously trying to figure out what was happening and trying to get closer to their grandchild. This brought back bad memories of how Cindy and George also let Caylee's remains sit in that awful cheapo funeral home for weeks on end before finally having a memorial. And I swear Cindy just had an eye lift, presumably with all the money she's earned exploiting her dead grandchild. We are so done with these people.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: December 15, 2009, 10:07:49 PM »

I'm no psychotherapist but I do have experience working with the mentally ill that are in a facility.  I'm certainly not going to say that Joy belongs in a facility but IF I were a concerned person in her life I would definitely be recommending a medication evaluation, and if necessary have her committed hoping for that evaluation.

My experiences with the mentally ill (that are not properly medicated) have been that the delusions they experience are a reality to them.  They are not able to distinguish the difference between a delusional thought and what is reality.  Cindy is a nurse and she darned well knows this.  I'm also quite sure that she would know just how to play into Joy's delusional thinking and persuade Joy to act upon her delusional thoughts in ways which Cindy might believe would help her daughter.  I'm not saying this is what is happening but I would put nothing past Cindy.

I admittedly have not followed Joy's chat/videos etc.   However, what I have seen is that Joy documents everything she does concerning Caylee either in chat/video/blogs etc.  You can bet your eye teeth that the prosecution will KNOW exactly what Joy was up to on August 11th during that time frame.  Her computer records alone which she admitted LE has obtained will show that.

I actually feel bad for this woman.  Somebody in her family, a friend, her lawyer, anyone who knows her needs to give a rat's behind and intervene!  If not for her, do it for her children. 

Sadly, in my opinion this is just one more life being destroyed by the Anthony clan.

Cindy will stop at nothing - she will use anyone and everyone if it is to her benefit, she is the lowest of low, she values no one not Casey and most of all not Caylee.  I have often wondered what if and monkeys this is a big huge what if, but what if Casey were to get off?  I can't even begin to imagine what a mess that would be - How would Cindy cope with that?  She no more wants Casey free than the man on the moon because all bets for Cindy's claim to fame would be off - at least in my opinion. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: December 15, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »

About Joy's letter, isn't there some info out there that she was in a court appointed mental facility until August 8th of last year?  I seem to remember someone saying that she couldn't have been searching in July because of that fact.  Anyone else recall this?  I'll try to find a link.
You are so right she was Baker Acted at this time so Joy once again is fabricating lies and stories........she will be chewed up and spit out on the stand if that ever happens and if it does she will crack under the questioning of the State. 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: December 15, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

Great post! Amazing that some come on this board defending the likes of the ant's!!!!

So....... just what is this board for, if everyone must agree with the general concensus???????  I take exception to this statement... I didn't just come on this board to defend ANYONE.  I simply stated my opinion.  I thought that was what we are all able to do here.  Or does that only work one way???????????
PHOOEY

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: December 15, 2009, 11:39:19 PM »

bananas you expressed your opinion fine and dandy. Just because I don't happen to agree with you does that make my opinion any less than your opinion in your eyes? I feel BooMonkey made an excellent post about the Anthony's. I really don't know what the big deal is here. You made an opinion, I made an opinion who cares if we don't agree. I don't. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: December 15, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »

bananas you expressed your opinion fine and dandy. Just because I don't happen to agree with you does that make my opinion any less than your opinion in your eyes? I feel BooMonkey made an excellent post about the Anthony's. I really don't know what the big deal is here. You made an opinion, I made an opinion who cares if we don't agree. I don't. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it!

No Carol F, it doesn't.  It was the post by one saying I came  here to defend the Anthonys.  I didn't.  In fact, that is never what I said.  Maybe this board isn't for me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

tesfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: December 16, 2009, 12:30:33 AM »

No Carol F, it doesn't.  It was the post by one saying I came  here to defend the Anthonys.  I didn't.  In fact, that is never what I said.  Maybe this board isn't for me.

I don't post often but lurk daily. What I have observed lately is a lot of drama and it almost seems people come in looking for a fight. I don't know you or anyone else on this board except by their posts. I do know that often typed words do not have the same effect as spoken words.

If you don't think this board is for you, that is your opinion and I respect that. I don't think people should be begged to stay or even post - that is their choice.

Personally, I come here because I am interested in this case and enjoy the insights and opinions of others. I hate to have to scroll through all the drama to get information.  With that said, I will go back to lurking in hopes that I am not adding to the drama.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: December 16, 2009, 01:05:13 AM »

I don't post often but lurk daily. What I have observed lately is a lot of drama and it almost seems people come in looking for a fight. I don't know you or anyone else on this board except by their posts. I do know that often typed words do not have the same effect as spoken words.

If you don't think this board is for you, that is your opinion and I respect that. I don't think people should be begged to stay or even post - that is their choice.

Personally, I come here because I am interested in this case and enjoy the insights and opinions of others. I hate to have to scroll through all the drama to get information.  With that said, I will go back to lurking in hopes that I am not adding to the drama.

Well said tesfan, thank you!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 16, 2009, 01:25:25 AM »

bananas-  Please hang on.  It appears from reading the last few pages here, someone misunderstood and misinterpreted your posts. It was assumed you were taking up for CA & GA, which is not the case.  You merely said you, personally, have not seen enough facts to convict them also...If I read your posts closely.  While many posters don't agree with you, most have been respectful.  A few have been "testy".

As a Christian, I understand your reluctance to "convict" CA & GA and I agree that even the "best" parents can have children who are wayward.  Children make choices from the time they assert their self-will until the time they die.  It's human nature.  I struggled with this one too, but I was reminded of Samuel 2:12-17 & 27-36.  Eli clearly knew that his sons were doing wrong, but covered it up and in essence, excused them = enabled them.  Not only did the sons die, but Eli did as well.  Then there's Proverbs 13:24 "He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."  (i.e. if you love your child you'll teach them good behavior and correct them when they choose otherwise= bad parents don't care).  Proverbs 23:13-14 also talks about disciplining a child to turn him from self-destruction.  God made parents sort of the watchmen on the walls (Ezekiel 33:6).  It's their job to teach/instruct/model good behavior and to discipline and correct bad behavior.  From their own mouths in all of their statements/depos/media interviews, George and Cindy have lied and excused nearly everything Casey has ever done wrong.  Interestingly enough, the one thing they have not commented on was Casey stealing from Amy Huzienga...because of the Target videos of her using Amy's checks (the actual checks being signed by Casey with ID recorded), because of BOA videos of Casey at the teller window cashing Amy's check (again the actual check signed by Casey).  They have no defense against that one and they know it.

The problem many of us have seen, in viewing the many depositions and statements Cindy, George, and Lee have given to the initial detectives July 15th, later LE statements, numerous media/interview statements, the Zenaida Gonzales depos, and the State's depos, is that Cindy and George outright lie about so many things, downplay incidents and events that occurred, and change their stories as the lies are revealed.  I don't know if you've done this or not, but if you will listen to Lee's ZG depos about Cindy & Casey's relationship, then listen to Cindy's and George's.  Lee plainly states there was a struggle for control between Casey & Cindy, that there was confrontation.  Lee also clearly states Casey was stole from him, his parents, and his grandparents.  He states that Cindy & George were basically paying for everything for Caylee.  Cindy flatly denies all of that in her State's depo, saying they were best friends, Casey was working full-time, and in early media interviews she said Casey never stole anything from them.  George also clearly states that Casey & Cindy were best friends and got along well (except for occasional arguments from living together).  He also asserts that Casey paid for things, but when pressed, he named things they paid for like food, diapers, baby shampoo for Caylee, etc. Why would Casey not be buying those things if she had a full-time job, as Cindy & George claim?  I, myself, have spent countless hours watching/reading/recording CA's, Ga's, and Lee's statements, documenting the discrepancies, and posting them here...like many others.  Those facts are indisputable.  The truth never changes, but lies have to in order to keep the truth hidden.  What I take issue with is the lying and excusing.  I am not on a witch hunt.  I've examined the facts, as the Anthonys themselves have presented them to me.  What they shown and told me is that they have an established pattern of being deceitful and not holding their daughter accountable for her actions.  By George's own admission, Cindy instructed him not to confront Casey about obvious lies she told (Working for Sports Authority-George's State's testimony).  She also instructed him not to confront her when George was getting tired of them paying for practically everything (same testimony).  I'm sorry to be blunt, but the Anthonys are reaping what they have sown with Casey.  I do honestly think they, on some level, knew she was jealous of Caylee (Casey's easily made several sarcastic remarks that "It's all about Caylee."-1st phone call home, August jail visit video with her parents).  I don't think they expected her to kill Caylee though.  All JMO

Sorry, everybody this is waaaay too long. Please forgive me for taking up your time.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: December 16, 2009, 01:30:27 AM »

Klaas- sorry if my "book" was out of line

tesfan- sorry for wasting your time to scroll through my last post.  Catching up on posts sometimes is like seeing the train wreck about to happen and you can't prevent it.  While I can do without the drama too, with few exceptions, I don't want to lose any of our monkeys due to a preventable misunderstanding.  Just trying to help.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: December 16, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »

Well, time to scoot.  Have an early morning and jam-packed day.  Hope you all have a good evening and take good care.  God bless you. 

Forecast for the Day:
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: December 16, 2009, 02:41:11 AM »

Well said tesfan, thank you!

Look, I didn't come in looking for a fight or to cause drama or to defend the Anthonys.  In fact, I am not sure what I am doing here any longer but quit accusing me of things please.  What I am interested in, is learning more about this case.  That is what drew me here in the first place.  Good night folks... tomorrow is another day.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: December 16, 2009, 02:43:20 AM »

BOO~ I wasn't here when you wrote it but thank you so much for a terrific post.

Sometimes there are so many great thoughts and ideas being posted that I want to reply to and don't  or the board is moving quickly and someone else already posts what I thought too  . Thanks from me to all the monkeys that link posts, post pics and docs and help me make sense of these insane cases.
  Group Hug   

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1759 on: December 16, 2009, 02:49:14 AM »

Well, time to scoot.  Have an early morning and jam-packed day.  Hope you all have a good evening and take good care.  God bless you. 
ISpy, thank you for your thoughtful posts. You were able to put into words what I was thinking all day yesterday. Eli was an excellent example of a father who ignored his son's rebellious behavior and there was a tragic ending for both. I think Casey was allowed great leniency by Cindy as she was growing up. It seems to me that she sees Casey as an extension of herself and she could not admit her bad behavior. She denied that Casey was pregnant until she was into her eighth month. When asked by detectives who would be Casey's role models she says she,herself,would be. She makes excuses for her chronic lies and says they are partial truths. She says that when this is all over, Casey will be seen as mother of the year. She says Casey is looked at as "the mom" by her friends because Casey takes care of everyone.( Think Amy who she stole from- she took care of her friends, alright.) I could go on and on. It is clear to me that Cindy cannot allow herself to see Casey's faults in order to protect herself. If she is forced to look at the facts during the trial she may unravel. The origin of this dysfunctional family goes back to Casey's childhood. I tell parents they had better like their 4 year old because that is what they will see when he/she is a 14 year old. There are good reasons to" Honor your father and mother" and      "Parents, do not provoke your children to wrath." Casey never learned healthy boundaries and to admit that, Cindy would have to admit she has failed.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.