April 25, 2024, 09:33:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407857 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: December 16, 2009, 08:51:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

To add to the crying act on Friday.....Casey....no signs of mascara on the tissue, no sign of wetness on the tissue, did she only use the one tissue? Cindy.....did she leave the courtroom the same time as George? I think she did, then they come back into the room, the hearing continues on, it ends and now we have a sobbing Cindy in front of the elevators? For the cameras?  GMAB! I buy none of the theatrics during the hearing, none of it!   

Good Morning tupelo!  The crying from the A's was so put on.....and the drama, CA leaving the court room with GA on her heels...and then CA's supposed crying for the cameras in the hallway.  Like you I am not buying it...none of it!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1781 on: December 16, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

A Mother Accused
December 15, 2009 · 251 Comments

trim, thanks for all the morning updates.....this was an interesting article and to me, indicates that he thinks Lyons is working pro bono for KC cause she can't afford a lawyer? So, who are the other people that have been talking for KC if not attorneys??

Interesting indeed. Wonder if she felt sorry for Casey b/c Bozo is her lawyer?

On the topic of looks (Dave brought it up) ... no, I guess ideally they shouldn't matter but then again in reality they often do. Just ask Casey. She used to get by on her "looks." In defense of those joking about AL's "looks" -- plenty has also been said about Bozo's appearance. So, at least it's equal.

As for AL, I think she looks sort of like a bag lady and I'm sticking to that. And LKB still looks like a Muppet. And Boz just looks like a weasel. 

I remember you, Caylee.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: December 16, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »

an angelic monkey

Aww.  How sweet to see her precious face first thing this morning.  Thanks for that, Trimm.
 an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: December 16, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »

I don't post often but lurk daily. What I have observed lately is a lot of drama and it almost seems people come in looking for a fight. I don't know you or anyone else on this board except by their posts. I do know that often typed words do not have the same effect as spoken words.

If you don't think this board is for you, that is your opinion and I respect that. I don't think people should be begged to stay or even post - that is their choice.

Personally, I come here because I am interested in this case and enjoy the insights and opinions of others. I hate to have to scroll through all the drama to get information.  With that said, I will go back to lurking in hopes that I am not adding to the drama.
Good morning and I agree  Excellent post ISpy.

tesfan, you NEED to get out of the rafters!!   
Good Morning Monks! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: December 16, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

To add to the crying act on Friday.....Casey....no signs of mascara on the tissue, no sign of wetness on the tissue, did she only use the one tissue? Cindy.....did she leave the courtroom the same time as George? I think she did, then they come back into the room, the hearing continues on, it ends and now we have a sobbing Cindy in front of the elevators? For the cameras?  GMAB! I buy none of the theatrics during the hearing, none of it!   

I agreeTupelo.  I saw nothing whatsoever which could be described as an "Emotional outburst,"  as the epidsode was described in the above article. I saw Baez tap her arm to get her attention and it seemed to be to call her attention to the palm of his hand. It appeared something might be written on his palm, perhaps something like "Cry now!"  I didn't see it so don't know but by what happened after that could lead a reasonal person to think it was some kind of message.  Then she started crying, or pretending to cry.  Then she decided it wasn't obvious enough that she was crying so she leaned into Lyon and said something, most people thought was "Make him stop."  Most people think Lyon said, "I can't."  The definition of "Emotional outburst" doesn't IMO fit what Casey did on Friday.  To me an "Emotional outburst" would be saying loudly "No No" and sobbing hysterically.  Didn't see that.  Saw some rather bad acting.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: December 16, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »

morning all...

Ispy....excellent post as always!

Capps....good to see you and thanks for your post...always a highlight to read ....

Trimm...and others....thanks for the updates/articles!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: December 16, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »

Horribly bad acting, maybe Cindy and George could take some acting lessons 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1787 on: December 16, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - my fingers and toes are crossed we see Judge Strickland's rulings today and that they are favorable for Caylee!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: December 16, 2009, 10:27:04 AM »

Maybe I am getting soft in my "old" age but ... I didn't see acting.

I saw panic, pain, and a great deal of shame. Now, not saying she was in pain over the loss of Caylee's life. Most likely in panic and pain over the loss of her own life. I also think the truth of her horrible deed coming out in front of the world makes her feel ashamed. Remember how important her "image" was/is to her. She can no longer control that image. JMO ...

Whether she gets life or death (unlikely) -- her life as she knew it is done. And after her life on earth ends, she will face her final judgment.

In the end, I do believe she will be convicted.

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: December 16, 2009, 10:32:23 AM »

I think that she will be convicted too...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: December 16, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - my fingers and toes are crossed we see Judge Strickland's rulings today and that they are favorable for Caylee!

Bring on the motion rulings!   

Good morning Mission & Monkeys!

This may be a repeat, but I am so far behind, I'll never catch back up.

Caylee Marie Anthony Never Forgotten Always Remembered 2005-2008

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/07GlpgxIWFs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/07GlpgxIWFs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: December 16, 2009, 10:38:36 AM »

I'd like to address the recent claim made on this board by a person who admits she has no facts and that the Anthonys have been "Convicted," by us who also have no facts.  First of all, since the Anthonys haven't been charged with anything (Although I personally think there is enough evidence to convict them of lying to LE, tampering with evidence and interferring with an investigation, among other things,) they cannot be convicted without being charged and tried. They have neither been charged nor tried, nor convicted in a court of law.  The court of public opinion is a different matter, which has no force of law.   Many people who have followed the case closely know for a "Fact" what the Anthonys have done.  While it may be true that this poster has not followed the case as closely as others here, is it appropriate for her to accuse us of "Convicting" the Anthonys by a person who admittedly has no "Facts?"   Wouldn't it not be more appropriate if we were to be civilly asked what facts there are to "Convict" the Anthonys in the court of public opinion and then for this poster to make a determination as to whether or not we were being fair?  Is it appropriate for this poster to say "Phooey" as a response to a post which tries to point this out?  I personally find this attitude offensive.  I have, as have many here, spent long hours studying the evidence and to have this dismissed with a "Phooey" shows  lack of knowledge of the subject.  Now, if she or he were to study the evidence and make that determination whith their facts to back it up it would be a different matter.  But  saying they know of no evidence and/or facts, while condemning those of us who do is IMO quite rude.

I will have no further comment or response on the subject.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: December 16, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - my fingers and toes are crossed we see Judge Strickland's rulings today and that they are favorable for Caylee

is the ruling coming today?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: December 16, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I agreeTupelo.  I saw nothing whatsoever which could be described as an "Emotional outburst,"  as the epidsode was described in the above article. I saw Baez tap her arm to get her attention and it seemed to be to call her attention to the palm of his hand. It appeared something might be written on his palm, perhaps something like "Cry now!"  I didn't see it so don't know but by what happened after that could lead a reasonal person to think it was some kind of message.  Then she started crying, or pretending to cry.  Then she decided it wasn't obvious enough that she was crying so she leaned into Lyon and said something, most people thought was "Make him stop."  Most people think Lyon said, "I can't."  The definition of "Emotional outburst" doesn't IMO fit what Casey did on Friday.  To me an "Emotional outburst" would be saying loudly "No No" and sobbing hysterically.  Didn't see that.  Saw some rather bad acting.

Oh nuts.  That's what happens when I rush.  Self edit reasonal reasonable.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: December 16, 2009, 10:43:38 AM »

I agree Babybear, I can see and read with my own eyes all the disgusting things the Anthonys have done. Normal people don't do these things. I'm all for standing behind your daughter, but not when it appears you are standing up for her, and not your grandchild. I can't figure these people out to save my life, they confuse me more everyday.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: December 16, 2009, 10:44:01 AM »

I'd like to address the recent claim made on this board by a person who admits she has no facts and that the Anthonys have been "Convicted," by us who also have no facts.  First of all, since the Anthonys haven't been charged with anything (Although I personally think there is enough evidence to convict them of lying to LE, tampering with evidence and interferring with an investigation, among other things,) they cannot be convicted without being charged and tried. They have neither been charged nor tried, nor convicted in a court of law.  The court of public opinion is a different matter, which has no force of law.   Many people who have followed the case closely know for a "Fact" what the Anthonys have done.  While it may be true that this poster has not followed the case as closely as others here, is it appropriate for her to accuse us of "Convicting" the Anthonys by a person who admittedly has no "Facts?"   Wouldn't it not be more appropriate if we were to be civilly asked what facts there are to "Convict" the Anthonys in the court of public opinion and then for this poster to make a determination as to whether or not we were being fair?  Is it appropriate for this poster to say "Phooey" as a response to a post which tries to point this out?  I personally find this attitude offensive.  I have, as have many here, spent long hours studying the evidence and to have this dismissed with a "Phooey" shows  lack of knowledge of the subject.  Now, if she or he were to study the evidence and make that determination whith their facts to back it up it would be a different matter.  But  saying they know of no evidence and/or facts, while condemning those of us who do is IMO quite rude.

I will have no further comment or response on the subject.

thank you for saying exactly what i was thinking. I was wondering who exactly that person was and if they were somehow friends with the A's as they became so argumentative.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: December 16, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - my fingers and toes are crossed we see Judge Strickland's rulings today and that they are favorable for Caylee

is the ruling coming today?
I don't know, but it should come soon I would think.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: December 16, 2009, 10:50:46 AM »

I have said before and will say again -- The Anthonys could support their daughter and honor Caylee's memory. They could support her DOING THE RIGHT THING. Taking responsibility for what she did and accepting the consequences.

Then again that would mean George and Cindy would have to do the right thing. And that is a thought that seems foreign to them.

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: December 16, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »

I have said before and will say again -- The Anthonys could support their daughter and honor Caylee's memory. They could support her DOING THE RIGHT THING. Taking responsibility for what she did and accepting the consequences.

Then again that would mean George and Cindy would have to do the right thing. And that is a thought that seems foreign to them.

Yeppers!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: December 16, 2009, 10:57:43 AM »

I agre GnM. If they could just come in to the reality of it all, and not deny the obvious evidence, they could still love and stand by her. I don't think they would be criticized so much by most if they'd just see what is in front of them. The fact that they seem to only see what they want to see, and not what is really there, is why so many don't "stand by them".

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.