April 19, 2024, 01:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407640 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1800 on: December 16, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

I have said before and will say again -- The Anthonys could support their daughter and honor Caylee's memory. They could support her DOING THE RIGHT THING. Taking responsibility for what she did and accepting the consequences.

Then again that would mean George and Cindy would have to do the right thing. And that is a thought that seems foreign to them.
Exactly. The only thing I can come up with is George and Cindy are backing her the way they are, is they don't want anymore of their dirty laundry coming out, and maybe they think by standing by Casey that won't happen? And they also must feel that they are somewhat responsible for what Casey did. They won't show that, but deep down they must feel that, at least I would imagine they have too.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: December 16, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »

Apologies if this has been posted already.

Opinion: JOY TO THE WORLD

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1085#more-1085

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: December 16, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »

I have said before and will say again -- The Anthonys could support their daughter and honor Caylee's memory. They could support her DOING THE RIGHT THING. Taking responsibility for what she did and accepting the consequences.

Then again that would mean George and Cindy would have to do the right thing. And that is a thought that seems foreign to them.
Exactly. The only thing I can come up with is George and Cindy are backing her the way they are, is they don't want anymore of their dirty laundry coming out, and maybe they think by standing by Casey that won't happen? And they also must feel that they are somewhat responsible for what Casey did. They won't show that, but deep down they must feel that, at least I would imagine they have too.

BINGO!!! I think you are right Cindy fears Casey she know she will air all the dirty laundry..anything to save her own azz...funny how Casey can still control her parents as she is behind bars.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: December 16, 2009, 11:11:49 AM »

I agree with you too NoRose. There has to be a good reason why they arent' doing the right thing and standing by Caylee. I don't think they are doing it for KC's sake either, but for their own. Why would they do it for KC after all she's done?

RIP Sweet Puppy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: December 16, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »

I agre GnM. If they could just come in to the reality of it all, and not deny the obvious evidence, they could still love and stand by her. I don't think they would be criticized so much by most if they'd just see what is in front of them. The fact that they seem to only see what they want to see, and not what is really there, is why so many don't "stand by them".

agreed....

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1805 on: December 16, 2009, 11:21:46 AM »

Excellent. That about sums Joy up. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: December 16, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - my fingers and toes are crossed we see Judge Strickland's rulings today and that they are favorable for Caylee!

Amen Mission!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: December 16, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

Maybe I am getting soft in my "old" age but ... I didn't see acting.

I saw panic, pain, and a great deal of shame. Now, not saying she was in pain over the loss of Caylee's life. Most likely in panic and pain over the loss of her own life. I also think the truth of her horrible deed coming out in front of the world makes her feel ashamed. Remember how important her "image" was/is to her. She can no longer control that image. JMO ...

Whether she gets life or death (unlikely) -- her life as she knew it is done. And after her life on earth ends, she will face her final judgment.

In the end, I do believe she will be convicted.

I do too!! At first I wanted her to get death......but the more I read the less I think that will happen...thank goodness in Florida...life mean just that life......and I am OK with that...however I do think KC will adjust to prison life very well. Just as Susan Smith seems to have.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1808 on: December 16, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »

Maybe I am getting soft in my "old" age but ... I didn't see acting.

I saw panic, pain, and a great deal of shame. Now, not saying she was in pain over the loss of Caylee's life. Most likely in panic and pain over the loss of her own life. I also think the truth of her horrible deed coming out in front of the world makes her feel ashamed. Remember how important her "image" was/is to her. She can no longer control that image. JMO ...

Whether she gets life or death (unlikely) -- her life as she knew it is done. And after her life on earth ends, she will face her final judgment.

In the end, I do believe she will be convicted.

I do too!! At first I wanted her to get death......but the more I read the less I think that will happen...thank goodness in Florida...life mean just that life......and I am OK with that...however I do think KC will adjust to prison life very well. Just as Susan Smith seems to have.

I agree with you Sunny - it is strange and perplexing to me that the sickest of the sickos seem to do just fine in prison. Not much punishment when you work the system in there just as you did out here. Just a new audience.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1809 on: December 16, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »

Thank You Gizzie, This just made my day. It is hilarious!

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! So heartwarming seeing so many posting again.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: December 16, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »

Hi Gizzie...ohmygawd, I am  sitting here laughing like crazy...this is too funny....Val has out done herself with this!!

Monks this is a MUST READ!!!  Gizzie, thanks!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1811 on: December 16, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »

They stand behind her because they are the "Perfect Family" that never had any issues - Cindy is trying to convince everyone the SHE is and was the perfect mother - again it is all about her. Gag me.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: December 16, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »

I agree with you Sunny - it is strange and perplexing to me that the sickest of the sickos seem to do just fine in prison. Not much punishment when you work the system in there just as you did out here. Just a new audience.

I don't think this is too off topic....Susan Smith and her jail house lovers....I do believe we will eventually hear the same/similar things about KC

Sex With Child Killer Charged Again
Jail Capt. Accused of Sex With Susan Smith
C O L U M B I A,  S.C., Sept. 26

A second prison guard has been arrested for allegedly having sex with Susan Smith, who is serving a life sentence for drowning her two sons in a lake.

Capt. Alfred R. Rowe Jr. was charged Monday with one count of sexual intercourse with an inmate, punishable by up to 10 years in prison. His arraignment was scheduled for today.

Smith told investigators she had sex with Rowe at the Women’s Correctional Institution between July and August. He confessed, according to an arrest warrant.

A woman who answered at a Columbia telephone number given for Rowe said he did not live there.

Prosecutors said Rowe was a supervisor who worked with the Corrections Department about 13 years.

Sex Disease Revealed Cases Charges that another guard, Lt. Houston Cagle, had sex with Smith triggered the investigation that revealed the second encounter.

The first encounter was discovered when Smith was treated for a sexually transmitted disease, prosecutors have said. Corrections Department spokesman John Barkley refused to comment on whether she had a sexually transmitted disease but said Smith was not pregnant.

Smith was sentenced to life in prison after drowning her two sons in a South Carolina lake in 1994. She had staged the boys’ disappearance as a kidnapping and pleaded tearfully for their safe return on national television broadcasts.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95630&page=1

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: December 16, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »

Thank You Gizzie, This just made my day. It is hilarious!

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! So heartwarming seeing so many posting again.

Hi Darla aka walking talking cookbook! Monkey Devil!  It is indeed good to see peopke coming down from the rafters!!  Even though this is a busy time for all of us...we have to be here for Caylee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: December 16, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »

Joy had to leave her son in the daycare at the courthouse just to get that letter done. Duh, can't you write a letter at home. I swear I did not even know you could write to the judge about a case. That should all be in her police statement lol.

God Bless!
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: December 16, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I know I don't post that often but it took a long time lurking as a guest before I even signed up and then it was months before I was approved. I love this forum and all the information that is put forth here just blows me away sometimes. Yesterday I was involved in the drama and did I get a little "testy" at the end of it. I had belonged to another forum and anytime anyone said anything about the unfeeling or uncaring Anthony's there were 2 posters that would be right there to say where are your facts, how can you as a Christian say this and on and on and on.

If I offended anyone here I am sorry, I just wanted it to stop.

This is about Caylee and everyone and anything surrounding her justice.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: December 16, 2009, 11:47:44 AM »

Susan Smith will be eligible for parole in 6 yrs. She should never see the light of day. She will still be young enough to have more babies. That should never happen.

Carolf....great post. Please post more often.

God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: December 16, 2009, 11:47:45 AM »

Joy had to leave her son in the daycare at the courthouse just to get that letter done. Duh, can't you write a letter at home. I swear I did not even know you could write to the judge about a case. That should all be in her police statement lol.
I think that letter was a big joke. Well, to most people anyway, obviously not to her. How could she take the time to write that letter, yet not bother to put it on a decent piece of paper? Did she save her HS notebooks? Seriously, how could anyone write a letter on a piece of paper ripped out of a looseleaf notebook, to a judge no less.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: December 16, 2009, 11:48:19 AM »

They stand behind her because they are the "Perfect Family" that never had any issues - Cindy is trying to convince everyone the SHE is and was the perfect mother - again it is all about her. Gag me.

The Anthonys are all about arrogance.
Cindy just cannot allow outsiders to know the fact that Casey loathed her so much she killed her child to spite her.  It's all about contempt, from day one.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: December 16, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »

Susan Smith will be eligible for parole in 6 yrs. She should never see the light of day. She will still be young enough to have more babies. That should never happen.

Carolf....great post. Please post more often.

Whaaat!  That makes such a mockery of justice for those two little boys. She will have to disappear and change her name and appearance.  I hope I never run into her....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.