April 19, 2024, 12:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407665 times)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2009, 11:56:42 AM »

You monks are cracking me up!     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »

Back for lurking okay so I know the cage here is smart with all the monkeys we got so someone gotta help me sort this one out..I don't know how I missed it but in the Evidence pictures there's one inside her car with the a purse now we know it's Casey's but the name tag that's pinned to the purse says Chris..Who's is Chris did I miss him/her somewhere in these cast of characters.  Here's the link guys so you can better see what I'm describing.http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Exhibits%20Evidence/?action=view&current=exhibit17.jpg

Good catch Row.....glad you aren't in lurk mode anymore!!  I'll bet KC stole this from someone.....she feels she has a right to just take what she wants.

Thanks Sunny for remembering me I was the on that lived in Quantico VA when all the testing broke loose all I can say is glad I'm not stationed there anymore and I promise I won't stay away to long right now just been busy here in Camp Lejeune, NC with the Cesar Leauran/Maria Lauterbach trial.  Not to sure if your filmilar with it but if not you can just google it big news here and our Fav NG had featured it.  I'll be attending the trail wish I could be in FL to attend Casey's is anyone in the cage close enough to where when they announce where it will be held that someone could attend.

I will look forward to your account of the trial....what a tragedy. How can someone do this to another human being is beyond my comprehension.  I can't answer for anyone about attending Casey's trial but I will say there are many of us who wish we could attend. Glad you are back!!

I don't know if I can actually update you here about the Laurean trial but if you want my personal email I'll be glad to give it to you so I can update you.  I will have video as well since I have a blackberry but yes your right how can anyone do such a thing to another human is beyond me I'm just glad we have him here in the USA to put him on trial.  I do have photos of inside the house if you want those.  My parents don't live to far away from where the incident to place and now we are here to at Camp Lejuene so I have alot more access anyways don't want to get OFF TOPIC and get chastise so let me know if you want my email.

I am pretty sure it would be fine for you to start a thread about the trial..I think many would be interested....I leave a message for you in MUSINGS   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2009, 12:02:37 PM »

Hey did any of you see the picture of Casey in the hospital when Caylee was born..I tell ya somehow I missed alot of pics or I just forgot after seeing so many it all became a blur!

I saw them...the ones with GA in there...but I don't have them....but hopefully someone reading will......eeewwwwwwwwwwww they kinda freak me a bit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »

But the bag of trash was not exposed to water so far as is known, so that theory works for anything found in the woods with the remains, but not the bag or bags of trash in the trunk.
Also, I am quite in agreement with the Anthonys being capable of finding Caylee's body and disposing of it, but why would Cindy report her missing at all?  If Cindy hadn't called 911 to report she "HAS" been "TAKEN" (I put that in caps and bold because that's how Cindy said it, oddly stressing "has" twice for some reason which I found inexplicably awkward.) If Cindy hadn't called to report Caylee was "TAKEN" none would be the wiser and they could have explained Caylee's absense away,i.e. visiting relatives, with her father, maybe adopted. I just don't think Cindy knew until after she called 911.  However, George IMO is capable of helping Casey place in the woods or doing whatever it took to save his "Georgous" while keeping it a secret from Cindy. I would not be at all surprised if he had seen Caylee's body in the trunk with the gas cans on 6/24 and helped Casey place her in the woods.  George wasn't with Cindy when she called 911.  IMO had he been, and if he had helped Casey, he would have told her the story so that  no one would have called the police.
Hi BB,
I still think cindy called 911 only b/c she was so pissed and frustrated at casey. cindy was not in control of casey anymore, cindy had nothing to hold over casey. casey hadn't lived at home for 31 days. casey didn't need the family car, she even abandonded it. and casey didn't need cindy to take care of Caylee for the last 31 days. Oh, and casey didn't need cindy's money. cindy ratted casey out vaguely in the 2nd 911 call and full force in the 3rd 911. cindy knew she may not be able to control casey anymore, but she would get the last word.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2009, 12:10:23 PM »

there you go!  Morning Sassy!!  Before someone thinks I am a total nut...I used give all our cans to a gentleman who sold them to a recycling place. So I washed them out and bagged them for him. He came about once a month to collect them.  He has since passed.

Hi Sunny.   I remember you telling us about that gentleman.   That was a great story.     

He was a neat old man......now I save the cans and give them to the school to recycle.
That was a great thing to do, my dad gives his cans to the neighbor.   Does anyone really think Geraldo will have Joy on? I can't stand the man, but would watch just to see that train wreck.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: December 10, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »

But the bag of trash was not exposed to water so far as is known, so that theory works for anything found in the woods with the remains, but not the bag or bags of trash in the trunk.
Also, I am quite in agreement with the Anthonys being capable of finding Caylee's body and disposing of it, but why would Cindy report her missing at all?  If Cindy hadn't called 911 to report she "HAS" been "TAKEN" (I put that in caps and bold because that's how Cindy said it, oddly stressing "has" twice for some reason which I found inexplicably awkward.) If Cindy hadn't called to report Caylee was "TAKEN" none would be the wiser and they could have explained Caylee's absense away,i.e. visiting relatives, with her father, maybe adopted. I just don't think Cindy knew until after she called 911.  However, George IMO is capable of helping Casey place in the woods or doing whatever it took to save his "Georgous" while keeping it a secret from Cindy. I would not be at all surprised if he had seen Caylee's body in the trunk with the gas cans on 6/24 and helped Casey place her in the woods.  George wasn't with Cindy when she called 911.  IMO had he been, and if he had helped Casey, he would have told her the story so that  no one would have called the police.
Hi BB,
I still think cindy called 911 only b/c she was so pissed and frustrated at casey. cindy was not in control of casey anymore, cindy had nothing to hold over casey. casey hadn't lived at home for 31 days. casey didn't need the family car, she even abandonded it. and casey didn't need cindy to take care of Caylee for the last 31 days. Oh, and casey didn't need cindy's money. cindy ratted casey out vaguely in the 2nd 911 call and full force in the 3rd 911. cindy knew she may not be able to control casey anymore, but she would get the last word.

HiNM You could certainly be right.  Maybe Cindy didn't understand that she could be setting up her daughter for the death penalty.  Maybe all of the outrageous things she has done and said are from a sense of guilt.  I don't know. It is true that while Caylee lived, Casey was in control of everything and once Caylee was dead, she lost her leverage.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 10, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »

there you go!  Morning Sassy!!  Before someone thinks I am a total nut...I used give all our cans to a gentleman who sold them to a recycling place. So I washed them out and bagged them for him. He came about once a month to collect them.  He has since passed.

Hi Sunny.   I remember you telling us about that gentleman.   That was a great story.     

He was a neat old man......now I save the cans and give them to the school to recycle.
That was a great thing to do, my dad gives his cans to the neighbor.   Does anyone really think Geraldo will have Joy on? I can't stand the man, but would watch just to see that train wreck.   
NRCG, Birds of a feather. I think Whoraldo wants Joy to be his "Ed McMannon" (?sp) co-host. What a show that would be. eek! I just scared myself.

Hi Sunny!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: December 10, 2009, 12:22:50 PM »

Good morning, my head is spinning. Joy maybe going on Geraldo, and no fingerprints, or at least maybe there were fingerprints, but were too smudged to get a result? 

Welcome to the Spinning Head Club!!
That woman drives me nuts pardon the pun but seriously she is one huge train wreck.

Where is her chat?  I've always had a sick desire to go lurk and appease my sick sense of humor!    Monkey Devil!

I don't have the link, but I am sure someone will provide it!

This used to be the link.     

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: December 10, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »

NRCG, Birds of a feather. I think Whoraldo wants Joy to be his "Ed McMannon" (?sp) co-host. What a show that would be. eek! I just scared myself.

Hi Sunny!
Is Geraldo that hard up for guests?  I see that Sassy put the link for Joy's chat, thanks Sassy, but I have noticed the last several months it is gone.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #249 on: December 10, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »

Minus 15 with the wind - just got my tongue separated from the light pole outside.  Hey, so far it's not too gloomy in here.  Hey all casual monkeys.

Do No Evil 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: December 10, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »

Minus 15 with the wind - just got my tongue separated from the light pole outside.  Hey, so far it's not too gloomy in here.  Hey all casual monkeys.

Hiya Casual

BRRRR!!  You gotta be careful flappin your mouth in that kind of cold.  The talk this morning has been some about Joy Wray so you better get your secret decoder out.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: December 10, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913703/detail.html

This is the link for the States second motion for reciprocal discovery......can anyone bring this over?  there is IMO a lot of information in here that we will want to mull over..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 10, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »

Ms Lyon may have issues getting to the court on time tomorrow based on the weather in Chicago.

Rats!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 10, 2009, 12:50:16 PM »

JMO but I think it might be true....JB and GR are good friends and JB is trying to throw as much put as possible to cloud the issues.....and particularly that Caylee's body was not there when the searches were going on...they are still going for Kronk Did It!  And GR really doesn't care about truth.....just ratings

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 10, 2009, 12:51:32 PM »

Hi Sunny!

Hi NM!  Glad to see you. LOL to GR's Ed McMannon!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: December 10, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

I'm pretty casual so I'll say hello!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #256 on: December 10, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »

Hiya Casual

BRRRR!!  You gotta be careful flappin your mouth in that kind of cold.  The talk this morning has been some about Joy Wray so you better get your secret decoder out.

Aww Mizjay - me? flapping my mouth?  Gotta love Almond Joy - some days you feel like a nut...

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 10, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »

Also...things that make you go uuummmmmmm   Why did none of the (defense) parties that JJ secretly taped want to prosecute??  Perhaps because of they did prosecute the tape would be evidence and be heard? Perhaps there are things on that tape that shops how the defense is getting people to say what they want or how the have misconstrued some of the statements? JJ obviously knew it was illegal and he immediately took the tape to the State...so it must have been something that JJ was willing to go the line for...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »

I'm pretty casual so I'll say hello!

Not too gloomy ( ) in Chicago so I expect no problem with lyons getting out to the court hearing.   

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2009, 12:59:48 PM »

I would be willing to bet my last breath Whorealdo won't have Joy Nutball on his show. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.