April 25, 2024, 04:31:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407841 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »

Hey did any of you see the picture of Casey in the hospital when Caylee was born..I tell ya somehow I missed alot of pics or I just forgot after seeing so many it all became a blur!

I saw them...the ones with GA in there...but I don't have them....but hopefully someone reading will......eeewwwwwwwwwwww they kinda freak me a bit!!

Yeah I only seen one and that's the one with KC in the hospital bed holding Caylee..umm wonder if I can find the others since I didn't see them or just being a blonde it wizzed right passed me.  Ohh Hey Sunny did you read the book yet Mommy's Little Girl I just finished it last night.  I do have to admit I like the fact that she didn't put her personal feelings in the story she just made all the doc and everything that came out weaved it all together so that it was easy to understand.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2009, 01:09:47 PM »

Minus 15 with the wind - just got my tongue separated from the light pole outside.  Hey, so far it's not too gloomy in here.  Hey all casual monkeys.

I'm pretty casual so I'll say hello!

Not too gloomy ( ) in Chicago so I expect no problem with lyons getting out to the court hearing.   

I wonder if she has put on an extra layer or two of blubber to say warm???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 10, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »

Criminal Murder Docket Updated!

Events & Orders of the Court
12/09/2009---Motion---State of Florida's; for Protective Order Regarding Recording of Interview with Joe Jordan

12/09/2009---Motion to Compel---State of Florida's Second; Reciprocal Discovery and Motion for Discovery Schedule

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 10, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »

Hey did any of you see the picture of Casey in the hospital when Caylee was born..I tell ya somehow I missed alot of pics or I just forgot after seeing so many it all became a blur!

I saw them...the ones with GA in there...but I don't have them....but hopefully someone reading will......eeewwwwwwwwwwww they kinda freak me a bit!!

Yeah I only seen one and that's the one with KC in the hospital bed holding Caylee..umm wonder if I can find the others since I didn't see them or just being a blonde it wizzed right passed me.  Ohh Hey Sunny did you read the book yet Mommy's Little Girl I just finished it last night.  I do have to admit I like the fact that she didn't put her personal feelings in the story she just made all the doc and everything that came out weaved it all together so that it was easy to understand.

Thsese are the only two I have.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #264 on: December 10, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »

12/09/2009---Motion---State of Florida's; for Protective Order Regarding Recording of Interview with Joe Jordan

12/09/2009---Motion to Compel---State of Florida's Second; Reciprocal Discovery and Motion for Discovery Schedule
Thanks Sunny, I would like to read the second motion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #265 on: December 10, 2009, 01:17:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913703/detail.html           It is four pages long
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2009, 01:24:10 PM »

Hey Fannie thanks for posting I"m going to check the link and see if I can make them any bigger..I've been searching and still came up empty handed a big thank you going your way!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »

Hey Fannie thanks for posting I"m going to check the link and see if I can make them any bigger..I've been searching and still came up empty handed a big thank you going your way!

Nope didn't get any bigger humm they have to be posted somewhere on here...anyone else can lend a hand?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2009, 01:44:22 PM »

Also...things that make you go uuummmmmmm   Why did none of the (defense) parties that JJ secretly taped want to prosecute??  Perhaps because of they did prosecute the tape would be evidence and be heard? Perhaps there are things on that tape that shops how the defense is getting people to say what they want or how the have misconstrued some of the statements? JJ obviously knew it was illegal and he immediately took the tape to the State...so it must have been something that JJ was willing to go the line for...JMO

Sunny, that's what I thought too. JJ could have gotten in trouble for doing it, so going to the SA must have been a risk he was willing to take.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2009, 01:45:29 PM »

I haven't read it...next time I go the the library I will see if they have it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »

Nope didn't get any bigger humm they have to be posted somewhere on here...anyone else can lend a hand?

I ''ll give it a try. Hang on. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2009, 01:50:03 PM »

I ''ll give it a try. Hang on. 

No soap. I think I did get it off of someones photobucket and it was this size. My computer geek is out of town. Sorry, I tried to resize it on my photobucket, and it would let me. Do you have a magnifier on your computer?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2009, 01:52:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913703/detail.html           It is four pages long

Thanks No Rose.  I find one of the statements in No. 11 especially appropos to the Anthonys......."The trial judge is invested with inherent and expressed powers to manage and control the conduct of a trial and the participants in that trial in all aspects......."  Someone should break this news to Cindy.  She should have in laminated for her wallet.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »

Also...things that make you go uuummmmmmm   Why did none of the (defense) parties that JJ secretly taped want to prosecute??  Perhaps because of they did prosecute the tape would be evidence and be heard? Perhaps there are things on that tape that shops how the defense is getting people to say what they want or how the have misconstrued some of the statements? JJ obviously knew it was illegal and he immediately took the tape to the State...so it must have been something that JJ was willing to go the line for...JMO

Sunny, that's what I thought too. JJ could have gotten in trouble for doing it, so going to the SA must have been a risk he was willing to take.

This whole thing with JJ has me so curious.  I hadn't thought before that maybe he was coached to say things that are not true by the defense and that is why he recorded it.  HHhmmm...if the defense had done any research on him, you would think they would have found his posts here and concluded that he might be a hostile witness.  This really has me wondering. 

oops forgot my manners, morning monkeys!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2009, 01:59:14 PM »

I don't remember who asked about court coverage for tomorrow but......

TruTV 's In Session will be covering the hearing tomorrow starting at 9:00 a.m. EST.

I don't know about you all, but I am setting my alarm so I can have my coffee ready and be set to go. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »

I don't remember who asked about court coverage for tomorrow but......

TruTV 's In Session will be covering the hearing tomorrow starting at 9:00 a.m. EST.

I don't know about you all, but I am setting my alarm so I can have my coffee ready and be set to go. 

Thanks!  It was me!  I'll be right there with ya!     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »

Fannie I didnt think about that I'll try to see if my computer can enlarge it..thanks for the heads up I just wish I could watch the trial/hearing tomorrow..so truetv is definitely covering it??
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, but I have something y'all might be interested in - unless it's already been posted.

I just read Ann Rule's "But I Trusted You" and on Page 79, she flat out states that Casey Anothony murdered her child.

Excerpt:
"Infamous female criminals like Susan Smith, Casey Anthony, and Diane Downs <snip> murdered their own children, sacrificing them to get what they wanted <snip>."

Just thought it interesting that Ann Rule (of all people) would not presume innocence in print.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, but I have something y'all might be interested in - unless it's already been posted.

I just read Ann Rule's "But I Trusted You" and on Page 79, she flat out states that Casey Anothony murdered her child.

Excerpt:
"Infamous female criminals like Susan Smith, Casey Anthony, and Diane Downs <snip> murdered their own children, sacrificing them to get what they wanted <snip>."

Just thought it interesting that Ann Rule (of all people) would not presume innocence in print.

Hi MSMARPLE! Welcome.  I love Ann Rule, but I haven't read that book yet. I agree that she usually doesn't voice an opinion until after trial. That is surprising. I am going to pick up the book next time I am out. Thanks! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »

Fannie I didnt think about that I'll try to see if my computer can enlarge it..thanks for the heads up I just wish I could watch the trial/hearing tomorrow..so truetv is definitely covering it??

I'm not really good with PhotoShop, but I am learning. I tried with photobucket, but it wouldn't let me make it any bigger. My son could do it, but he is out of town right now.  Sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.