April 23, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407773 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: December 10, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »

Would someone please ask that Gaelic Monkey Girl to stop posting in other Monkey's quote boxes?   GEEZ.....       

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: December 10, 2009, 03:22:37 PM »

I do think the bar needs to revisit the "relationship" between Baez and KC, honestly, The bar needs to dig deeper, I mean come on.... why would he keep requesting this over and over again, unless he has something to hide going on with "his girl".

SIS, I couldn't agree with you more. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: December 10, 2009, 03:24:03 PM »

I do think the bar needs to revisit the "relationship" between Baez and KC, honestly, The bar needs to dig deeper, I mean come on.... why would he keep requesting this over and over again, unless he has something to hide going on with "his girl".

Is there room on that branch for me too?   

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: December 10, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »

I am so with you on that......I just do not see any way the judge is going to order something like that and hopefully the jail will not give in.... they say they have tried to accommodate him....wonder what that means?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 10, 2009, 03:28:19 PM »

Would someone please ask that Gaelic Monkey Girl to stop posting in other Monkey's quote boxes?   GEEZ.....       

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #305 on: December 10, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »

Hi Sis. Good to see you. 

Baez is nauseating huh? I mean he keeps yelling he wants privacy with "his girl" and trying to get himself and her special treatment... is he divorced yet? I am waiting on that jail house wedding to take place...   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 10, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

I received this email from a long time lurker Susan.  Thanks for the reminder Susan!:

Hello,

My name is Susan.  I've been lurking at Scared Monkeys for over a year now.  Today they are discussing the finger prints and how they may have gotten wet (Caylee Anthony thread).  Would you please remind them that the day George picked up the car, he and the guy who worked there tossed  the garbage in the dumpster.  The police retrieved it later. While George was driving the car home, it smelled so bad he had to open the windows and it was raining.  So.........the trash in the dumpster was also being rained on. I live here in Florida (Mount Dora), and after it rains here, It gets very hot and humid. The trash probably got a double dose (rain, then humid).  If you would give the monkeys this information, I would appreciate it.

Thank You,
Susan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 10, 2009, 03:37:17 PM »

Is there room on that branch for me too?   

Sure is, come on!! I'll move over. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 10, 2009, 03:39:34 PM »

Hi Sis. Good to see you. 

Baez is nauseating huh? I mean he keeps yelling he wants privacy with "his girl" and trying to get himself and her special treatment... is he divorced yet? I am waiting on that jail house wedding to take place...   

Bozp should understand his house of cards is built on sand. He thinks that he will never be made to come to task. He should take a good long look at what has happened to Tiger Woods. Tiger thought he was invincible too. JMO 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 10, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »

Hey did any of you see the picture of Casey in the hospital when Caylee was born..I tell ya somehow I missed alot of pics or I just forgot after seeing so many it all became a blur!

I saw them...the ones with GA in there...but I don't have them....but hopefully someone reading will......eeewwwwwwwwwwww they kinda freak me a bit!!

Yeah I only seen one and that's the one with KC in the hospital bed holding Caylee..umm wonder if I can find the others since I didn't see them or just being a blonde it wizzed right passed me.  Ohh Hey Sunny did you read the book yet Mommy's Little Girl I just finished it last night.  I do have to admit I like the fact that she didn't put her personal feelings in the story she just made all the doc and everything that came out weaved it all together so that it was easy to understand.

Thsese are the only two I have.

Hey Fannie thanks for posting I"m going to check the link and see if I can make them any bigger..I've been searching and still came up empty handed a big thank you going your way!

I've got a couple of really good links for pictures.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

http://photobucket.com/images/caylee%20anthony/?page=48&userinit=true&source=header

Wow Fannie you get the award of the day here I been searching all day and you came up with it so quick..wow still haven't found the hospital ones but found others that wizzed by me..LOL  Guess we will all be revisiting this case soon looking at pics and what not so our heads don't spin during trial unless that is of course JOY is on.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #310 on: December 10, 2009, 03:51:00 PM »

Hey Monkeys can one of you confirm what time the hearing is tomorrow?  I have 2:00 written down????  Thank you so much.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 10, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »

I received this email from a long time lurker Susan.  Thanks for the reminder Susan!:

Hello,

My name is Susan.  I've been lurking at Scared Monkeys for over a year now.  Today they are discussing the finger prints and how they may have gotten wet (Caylee Anthony thread).  Would you please remind them that the day George picked up the car, he and the guy who worked there tossed  the garbage in the dumpster.  The police retrieved it later. While George was driving the car home, it smelled so bad he had to open the windows and it was raining.  So.........the trash in the dumpster was also being rained on. I live here in Florida (Mount Dora), and after it rains here, It gets very hot and humid. The trash probably got a double dose (rain, then humid).  If you would give the monkeys this information, I would appreciate it.

Thank You,
Susan
Thanks Klaas - Susan makes a good point. She should come out and post sometime. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #312 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »

Hello,

Thank You,
Susan
Thank-you, appreciate that info 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #313 on: December 10, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »

Wasnt there a big to do over the duct tape/sticker a bit back? was destroyed and no photos of it? there is a photo of it in one of those buckets is why I am asking.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: December 10, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »

Didn't realize that George, Cindy, and Brad were subpoenaed by the State, at least that is what was said on InSessions/Tru TV.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 10, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »

Didn't realize that George, Cindy, and Brad were subpoenaed by the State, at least that is what was said on InSessions/Tru TV.

That is interesting this hearing tomorrow is going to be big time interesting.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: December 10, 2009, 04:20:08 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/10/casey-anthony-insufficient-funds-part-deux/
Casey Anthony: Insufficient Funds Part Deux
Dec 10th, 2009
by Richard Hornsby.

Great article, thanks Trimm!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: December 10, 2009, 04:28:01 PM »

Hello,

Thank You,
Susan

Thanks

Klaas and thanks Susan!  Susan stop lurking and join us!!  I had completely forgotten about it raining when GA was driving the car home!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: December 10, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »

I know, and it starts at 6:30 my time, and I'm usually very busy with things, but I will have it on and work around it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 10, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »

I know, and it starts at 6:30 my time, and I'm usually very busy with things, but I will have it on and work around it.
I am going to do a bit of juggling myself and when I get to work my door is closing with a note on my white board that says "Conference Call" because I don't want to miss any of this one 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.