April 25, 2024, 03:06:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407835 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2009, 01:30:06 AM »

Sorry, everyone!  Computer hiccup here= double post.  My apologies!

I am doing a late night check in, kind of unusual for me, but am anticipating tomorrow.  I appreciate your kind words and always find something interesting in your posts.  LOL, I am always afraid I am going to double post, as my connection goes in and out frequently.

About the lanyard in the picture.  THE lanyard.  Is there extra meaning to it?  Is it possible that it had something to do with swet Caylee's demise? 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2009, 01:34:55 AM »

Oops, sorry, got in the quote box again.^^^^  j
That could be, some liquid could have spilled in the garbage bag, and that is why there is no prints.

no rose colored glasses-Your post made me think perhaps prints on the garbage may have been ruined by the Arm & Hammer detergent.  You know how there's always some left in the bottle in the end...just a thought.

Also, wondering if no prints showed up using this method, but how about a secondary method?  Anyone?  TIA

I don't know what has happened to Capp, I think she always had fingerprint info.  Aren't there more than one type of prints...latent and another kind

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2009, 02:07:17 AM »

Back for lurking okay so I know the cage here is smart with all the monkeys we got so someone gotta help me sort this one out..I don't know how I missed it but in the Evidence pictures there's one inside her car with the a purse now we know it's Casey's but the name tag that's pinned to the purse says Chris..Who's is Chris did I miss him/her somewhere in these cast of characters.  Here's the link guys so you can better see what I'm describing.http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Exhibits%20Evidence/?action=view&current=exhibit17.jpg

Good catch Row.....glad you aren't in lurk mode anymore!!  I'll bet KC stole this from someone.....she feels she has a right to just take what she wants.

Row- I second Sunny's "Good Catch!".  Also, Sunny- you've got a good point about Casey possibly stealing co-worker's nametags.  Maybe they did play Change-A-Name or maybe Casey did lift them.  Or maybe Casey collected them as souvenirs from her "conquests"...would not surprise me one bit.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2009, 02:32:09 AM »

akmom- IDK about the lanyard.  I'm not sure if that was standard in Casey's car or just Cindy's story.  IMO, Casey may have used it to strangle Caylee.  It seems odd that Cindy made a ruckus about it , basically accusing LE of taking it.  I have to wonder if others noticed it missing after Cindy unknowingly mentioned it.  Then she had to concoct a cover story for why it was gone.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: December 11, 2009, 02:59:29 AM »

I need to Christmatize my avatar. The dancing monkey in the Santa hat will have to do for now!

Anyway, the photos of Casey and Caylee (in the "big trouble" shirt) that were released today, although we've sleuthed some of them out previously, FINALLY gave me an "A-ha!" moment!

Suddenly, it all makes sense to me now:

#1 -- The June 9th date that Casey and her clan originally claimed Caylee went missing.

#2 -- Why Cindy freaked when the police were going to verify with her father that it was actually the *June 15th* date that she visited him with Caylee (last time Caylee seen by anyone outside the family).

#3 -- The "They haven't even found her clothes yet" comment that Casey made when LP bonded her out of jail.

#4 -- The striped shorts Caylee was found with that never would have fit her when she died. They were 18 months (ie, which would normally fit a child 1.5 years old--sometimes younger!), and she was almost 3!

Here's what I am thinking: If you go back to all the original interviews with Ricardo, Amy, etc, June 9th is the last date that Casey and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's apartment. Ricardo says it himself. Amy says that Casey actually left her parents' home with Caylee that week!

And the "big trouble" shirt photos look like they were taken in Ricardo's apartment. If you compare them to other photos taken in his apartment, you can tell by the painting on the wall, the drapes, and the look of the couch that it's the same apartment.

Note that Caylee was found with some items that Cindy admitted in her prosecution deposition would have been kept in the Anthony garage: black bags, laundry bag, etc. She was also found with those shorts that would not have fit her.

Also remember the *huge* time delay between the finding of Casey's car at the towyard and the time the police were actually notified about a missing Caylee! Remember that Cindy actually went back to work in between these events!

Now remember that Cindy admitted to receiving money for selling photos of Caylee in a deposition, and we never actually heard specifically WHICH photos these were.

OK, put it all together, and what do you get?

Well, on the day that Casey's car was picked up at the towyard, Caylee's body may have still been in the trunk, under the trunk liner and/or in the spare wheel well, and Cindy, George, and the rest of the clan (perhaps even Casey herself) DEFINITELY had time to find and remove her if she was there. Think about it: They had enough time for Cindy to wash and clean items from the car and even to go back to work!

I would not put it past one of them to find out what Casey actually did, remove Caylee, get rid of the clothes Caylee was ACTUALLY wearing at the time when Casey killed her, get a story together with Casey about the last time Caylee was at Ricardo's in order to frame him, package Caylee up with the shirt she was wearing at THAT time (as evidenced by the photos) in items from the garage where the car was parked at that moment (including black bag, laundry bag), throw the shorts in just because they were not something Caylee would have been wearing when last alive, and then toss Caylee into a place that is "close to home" and "familiar to us -- to our family" (Casey's own words to Lee in one of the jail visits -- ie, "Check places locally, Lee --- places familiar to us, to our family").

Remember how many times Cindy kept telling LE that Ricardo's apartment was "Zanny's" apartment? I would not be surprised if Casey gave or showed Cindy the photos of Caylee at Ricardo's apartment, and together they hatched the whole coverup story that Caylee was last seen on June 9, ie, at Ricardo's. Then later Cindy went and sold those photos to the Globe, knowing that Caylee was out there lying in the woods in that same "big trouble" shirt and orchestrating a way to have her be found when she felt the time was right! I really believe Cindy was trying to tie Ricardo to Caylee's death. I would not put anything past her. She is like a rabid fox when it comes to protecting her princess daughter Casey.

We shall see, but in my mind, this seems to make sense. Why else would the photos appear in the Globe before Caylee was found in that very same shirt? I feel it was deliberate. And I don't think it was Ricardo who sold them. I think Casey had the photos in her possession and then Cindy got them. One of the tabloids called them "family photos" -- which tells me they came from the family. I will have to find the link for that, but I definitely read that a few times.

Well, sorry for the rambling post, but I just wanted to throw this out there.

rmcalo- good points!  I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here (hope you don't mind).  I'm thinking if anyone in that family helped cleanup the trunk...it was George.  First, we see him throwing up in LE interviews and his extreme hysteria when he misunderstood questions in the ZG depos asking him to describe the last time he saw Caylee. Secondly, he's the family car detailer.  Third, he's a former LE detective.  Fourth, he's the only family member who doesn't ask Casey one question about where Caylee might be and he's the only one Casey never gives any searching clues to.  Based on plant life evidence, I don't think Caylee was still in the trunk June 24th.
Based on your theory, I think George knew and cleaned the trunk and he or Cindy tried to "wash" or rinse some things from the trunk in the pool and laid them in the yard/on the sandbox to dry (hence the cadaver dog hits).  I think either: Casey may have been planning to frame Ricardo all along (calling Ricardo's apartment Zanny's, making sure Caylee had on the Big Trouble shirt when she was disposed of, the June 9th date); when confronted by Cindy, Casey began weaving her Zanny story using the pics and June 9th, planning to frame Ricardo then; OR George, Casey, and Cindy began collaberating the kidnapping story.  I'm not 100% convinced Casey changed Caylee's clothes into the Big Trouble shirt, but the gas cans have always bothered me.  I wonder if she did do that and burned Caylee's original clothes or maybe George disposed of them.  I think Cindy insisted on the June 9th date because Casey had pics at "Zanny's" (Ricardo's).  Of course, I could be wrong and wouldn't put it past Cindy to try to mislead an investigation.  All MO.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: December 11, 2009, 03:12:09 AM »

One more thing before I head out, I don't think yesterday's doc dump pics were taken in the same time frame (although I could be wrong).  Looking here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-case-evidence-pictures-120909,0,6454542.photogallery, Caylee's bangs appear shorter in pic #1 (with Casey on the bed), than they do in the following pics. Even though the angle of her head is different (face tilted up), pic #6 has a similar angle and her bangs are still nearly in her face in that one.  Pic #5 shows her bangs were long enough to cover her eyebrows and be almost down in her eyes.  I'd be interested in seeing a hair length comparison of early June pics of Caylee versus later June pics of Caylee. Maybe that can help us narrow down when these pics were taken.  Also, who took these pics?  Assuming Ricardo here, surely he's been interviewed?  Amy, maybe?
Well, time to go...lots to do and not enough time.  Have a good evening/morning and take good care!  Will be checking in tonight to watch court video and your commentaries.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #366 on: December 11, 2009, 03:27:42 AM »

One more thing before I head out, I don't think yesterday's doc dump pics were taken in the same time frame (although I could be wrong).  Looking here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-case-evidence-pictures-120909,0,6454542.photogallery, Caylee's bangs appear shorter in pic #1 (with Casey on the bed), than they do in the following pics. Even though the angle of her head is different (face tilted up), pic #6 has a similar angle and her bangs are still nearly in her face in that one.  Pic #5 shows her bangs were long enough to cover her eyebrows and be almost down in her eyes.  I'd be interested in seeing a hair length comparison of early June pics of Caylee versus later June pics of Caylee. Maybe that can help us narrow down when these pics were taken.  Also, who took these pics?  Assuming Ricardo here, surely he's been interviewed?  Amy, maybe?
Well, time to go...lots to do and not enough time.  Have a good evening/morning and take good care!  Will be checking in tonight to watch court video and your commentaries.  TIA!

I agree with you on this.  Pic #1, Caylee has on dark colored pants and in the other pictures they are light.  Also KC does not appear to be wearing the same clothes and her hair style looks different. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #367 on: December 11, 2009, 05:09:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I'm off to work but I'm sure you will take copious notes for me! Thank you!

BTW, it is also the 15th anniversary of the disappearance of D'Wan Sims, a 3 yr old boy that disappeared from the Wonderland Mall in Livonia MI today. At least that's what his Mama said, police don't believe that he made it to the mall that day. So sad.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #368 on: December 11, 2009, 05:11:13 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I'm off to work but I'm sure you will take copious notes for me! Thank you!

BTW, it is also the 15th anniversary of the disappearance of D'Wan Sims, a 3 yr old boy that disappeared from the Wonderland Mall in Livonia MI today. At least that's what his Mama said, police don't believe that he made it to the mall that day. So sad.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #369 on: December 11, 2009, 05:41:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I wanted a front row seat...Coffee anyone ?
Brandi !  Don't you ever sleep ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 11, 2009, 06:10:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/12/one-year-after-daughters-remai.html
WDBO Local News      
One year after daughter's remains were found, Casey Anthony heads back to court
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ December 11, 2009 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
It was one year ago today that Caylee Anthony's remains were found.
The accused killer, her mother, will be back in court this morning as a judge hears new motions in the capital murder case.

Casey Anthony's defense will ask Judge Stan Strickland to stop the state from seeking the death penalty. They say it's unwarranted in this case and would lead to a conviction-prone jury.

"The people who are on the jury are more likely to be pro-death penalty which leads defense lawyers to think they're more likely to convict," said veteran death penalty attorney Diana Tennis.

She agrees that jury selection rules in death penalty cases give the prosecution an advantage but doesn't believe the judge is likely to step in.

Also Friday, the defense will look to stop the jail from releasing recordings of family visits and make sure attorney-client meetings are completely private.

Finally, they'll look to have some of Casey's fraud charges thrown out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 11, 2009, 06:16:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/11/death_penalty_questioned_today_in_case_against_casey.html
 Death Penalty Questioned Today In Case Against Casey
Friday, December 11, 2009 5:42:45 AM
ORLANDO -- It is a significant day today in the Case Against Casey Anthony.

The Orange County mother who is charged with murdering her toddler is due back at the Orange County Courthouse as the judge is set to decide several key motions.

For the defense, one of the biggest motions to be decided is one on the appropriateness of the death penalty.
For the judge to rule on this, the state will have to once again prove the evidence supports a death sentence if Casey Anthony is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee.

Anthony's defense team has also asked the judge to order the jail to stop recording Anthony's visits with her attorneys, saying they are unconstitutional.

However, the state argues they are protected by law, as long as they don't record audio which they haven't.

Also on Friday, the defense is asking several counts be dismissed because of double jeopardy, most of them relating to alleged charge fraud.

As for the state, they are asking the defense to turn over a list of witnesses they plan to bring to trial, and their addresses.

Prosecutors said they are entitled to something called discovery, which allows both sides to be set for trial.

The start of Anthony’s murder trial is just a little over a month away, on Jan. 25, but with so much still undecided, the judge could decide to push the trial back today as far as next summer.
Today’s proceedings could be especially hard on Caylee and Casey’s family. Friday is the one-year anniversary of the day little Caylee’s remains were found.

Over the last week, the State Attorney's office released new details about that spot in the woods where Caylee was found, and new pictures of the 2 year old wearing a shirt that said "Big Trouble Comes in Little Packages," which she is believed to have been wearing when she disappeared.

News 13 Viewer Poll
Should the death penalty be removed in the Casey Anthony case?
Tell us what you think in our exclusive   News 13 Viewer Poll. Vote now   http://www.cfnews13.com/default.aspx#iPoll

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: December 11, 2009, 06:17:52 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1376813.html
Posted on Friday, 12.11.09
Attorneys to ask judge to block death penalty
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for the Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter are expected to ask a judge on Thursday to stop prosecutors from seeking the death penalty.

A hearing in Casey Anthony's case is set to begin Friday morning in Orlando.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her young daughter, Caylee. She pleaded not guilty.

The toddler's remains were found last December in woods near the home where she lived with her mother and grandparents. Although the death was ruled a homicide, a specific cause was never determined.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 11, 2009, 06:21:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21924382/detail.html
Hearing Comes 1 Year After Caylee Found
Casey Anthony Defense To Argue Several Motions

POSTED: 5:24 pm EST December 10, 2009
UPDATED: 6:04 am EST December 11, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The next chapter in the case against Casey Anthony will play out in an Orange County courtroom on Friday -- the one-year anniversary of the discovery of Caylee Anthony's remains.
Anthony's defense team plans to argue six motions during a hearing scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 11, 2009, 07:10:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Hey SS!

Ended up staying up all night for a front row seat as well!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #375 on: December 11, 2009, 07:25:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Hey SS!

Well, skootch on over and pass the popcorn

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 11, 2009, 07:36:59 AM »

So far, WESH.com and ClickOrlando.com will be streaming the hearing live today that I know of.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 11, 2009, 07:52:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Hey SS!

Well, skootch on over and pass the popcorn

Who's passing out the coffee you forgot little me here!!!  Im up early just for this so come on and keep me awake!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2009, 07:58:30 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/v/NcsBqtTrZMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1
Casey Team Seeks Death Penalty Block
Casey Anthony, 23, Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Friday, December 11, 2009
UPDATED: 7:22 am EST December 11, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony are expected to ask a judge to stop prosecutors from seeking the death penalty.
A hearing in Anthony's murder case is set to begin at about 9:30 a.m. Friday in Orlando. Anthony, 23, is expected to attend the hearing, which will be streamed live on ClickOrlando.com.

Anthony's defense team also wants the Orange County Jail to stop videotaping its visits with Anthony. The jail staff recorded Anthony's reaction while she watched media coverage of the discovery of Caylee's remains, and her defense team wants the judge to order all video recordings of Anthony destroyed.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in Orange County one year ago. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Although the death was ruled a homicide, a specific cause was never determined.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: December 11, 2009, 08:05:44 AM »

Some of us may need this.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.