March 19, 2024, 12:05:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary Acceptance of H-1B Petitions W/O DoL LCAs...No jobs for Americans...  (Read 1558 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 21, 2009, 07:23:27 AM »

Temporary Acceptance of H-1B Petitions Without Department of Labor Certified Labor Condition Applications (LCAs)

WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is announcing a 120-day period in which it will temporarily accept H-1B petitions filed without Labor Condition Applications (LCAs) that have been certified by the Department of Labor (DOL).

USCIS has received requests from the public to accept H-1B petition filings that include LCAs that have been filed with DOL but that DOL has not yet certified.  Processing delays arising from DOL’s recently implemented “iCERT” system have resulted in increased processing times (beyond 7 days) for certain LCA certifications.  Affected employers and beneficiaries have reported being negatively impacted by DOL’s increased processing times which currently delays their ability to file H-1B petitions with USCIS.  DOL expects that the current increase in LCA processing times is temporary.

As a public accommodation, USCIS will begin to accept H-1B petitions filed with uncertified LCAs for a 120-day period, commencing November 5, 2009 and through March 4, 2010.  However, USCIS will only accept such H-1B petitions if they are filed at least 7 calendar days after the LCAs were filed with DOL and include evidence of these filings.  The only acceptable evidence of filing is a copy of DOL’s email giving notice of receipt of the LCA.

Petitioners who seek to take advantage of this temporary flexibility in the normal filing procedures for H-1B petitions must wait until they receive a request for evidence (RFE) before they submit the DOL-certified LCA to USCIS in support of the H-1B petition.  USCIS will give petitioners a period of 30 calendar days within which they must send in a DOL certified LCA in response to the RFE.   USCIS will only approve H-1B petitions that include certified LCAs.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c47509d007ed4210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

In these times of HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT why does the US need to IMPORT any workers?

Why won’t these companies employ Americans?  Won’t nobody give an American a job?

I seem to recall reading that many of these folks DO NOT pay US taxes, DO NOT pay into US Social Security.  They make money and take most of it home.  What exactly are they contributing that an AMERICAN can’t?

Who made that decision?  Who put foreigners before American citizens?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:19:06 AM »

The more I think about this, the more it looks like the Obama administration is selling votes in America's future to foreigners for $1 million dollars.  As the dollar declines and collapses in value, every global citizen will get to vote in our elections. 

The train to re-election for Obama.

I have to believe they will get the best of America without ANY of the responsibilities.

Will they get to vote in local and national elections?  Whole families?

Will they qualify for entitlement programs?

Will they get to work without paying into Social Security?

Will they pay taxes like the rest of us, or will international treaties let them hide their money from the taxman?

It seem like Obama is selling vote for his re-election to the global village.

How many will take an absentee ballot in another country?

How long before there are more absentee voters in foreign lands than votes cast in America?

Absentee ballots sent to PO boxes or magnet addresses in the US?  One million voters registered for the national election at the ACORN office in LA?

Just speculation.

No jobs for Americans, No opporuntity to prosper...

Is the nation being sold for $1 million dollars?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.