June 16, 2024, 08:13:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117206 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I'm baaaaackk!!!! Gastroscopy showed nothing, so the bleed out is lower.  They are doing a procedure where a sample of her blood will be prepped through the nuclear med dept, and injected back into her to try to track where the bleed out is. The GI guy said it is probably diverticuliti/a that began bleeding and cannot stop because of Plavix that she was rently started on. Her hemoglobin and bp are both dropping. He said he'll probably go ahead and give her a couple pints of blood.

BYW, my family thinks I'm completely bonkers. They said so when I told them that I was going to check in with the monkeys.

BEHOLD THE MONKEY POWER!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2006, 04:30:06 PM »

Aruba,

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!

http://tinyurl.com/y57xj4

We will find her. No doubts.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2006, 04:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
CARPE!  ROFL   toooooooo funny

Afternoon monkey folks  Smile

Wanted to add.. Anitas pic is the funny one.
Just saw the pic of Natalee.. great job Carpe.. Smile  sighhhhhhh

Did Anita lie about the size?   Shocked  Shocked

Anita-Anita-Anita.  Hmm.  Every time I hear that name, I keep thinking of knock-knock jokes Laughing   For example:

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Anita.
Anita who?
Anita chemise.  (Or something so you can't see her ugly granny bra under her equally ugly blouse)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2006, 04:32:09 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
CARPE!  ROFL   toooooooo funny

Afternoon monkey folks  Smile

Wanted to add.. Anitas pic is the funny one.
Just saw the pic of Natalee.. great job Carpe.. Smile  sighhhhhhh

Anita-Anita-Anita.  Hmm.  Every time I hear that name, I keep thinking of knock-knock jokes Laughing   For example:

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Anita.
Anita who?
Anita chemise.  (Or something so you can't see her ugly granny bra under her equally ugly blouse)

Oh, and BTW I don't like her.  Bwhahahahaha!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2006, 04:32:48 PM »

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Anita.
Anita who?

I think she's easy.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2006, 04:34:18 PM »

LilPuma-is Anita "easy"  or just plain CHEESY?  As in it looks like someone dumped a large pot of macaroni-cheesy on her head.  I suppose that is her hair do-do.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2006, 04:35:18 PM »

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Anita.
Anita who?

I think she's easy.   Laughing

Dressed like a slut,
Talked like a slut,
No goody two shoes, enough with the BS!!

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2006, 04:41:03 PM »

Sue,
I, too, thought I remembered Skeeters showing Deepak some recording equipment and telling him he might record at any given time or might not, at his, Skeeters, discretion.  Maybe not, but I sure thought I remembered that and don't care to go to Scrux to read or even read here that whole mess again.

What I don't understand from the Kelpoes lawsuit is why they are saying Dr. Phil is responsible for what Beth says or what Harold Corpus says or anybody else says.  It admits Dr. Phil says things like SOMEBODY did this to Natalee, etc. but then quotes every show that Beth was on, supposedly referring to the tape.

Dr. Phil has no control over Beth or anything she does or says.  And if I were the judge, I would tell them so pronto and ask why they did not direct those complaints toward the person involved in the actions they are complaining about.

Makes no sense, that whole concept of blame Dr Phil for the use others might make of that tape.  

I think Nadira has pushed for this and she doesn't realize the extent to which Deepak has lied to Mama.  I suspect before this is over, she will have a much better idea, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2006, 04:43:37 PM »

Hey did ya here 'Nita VDS lost her job finally at ISA?

Question

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2006, 04:44:51 PM »

Cat,
Only YOU can change things in your Profile like your avatar.  We can't.  Otherwise, I suspect some monkeys might have changed me into the Wicked Witch of the East or something worse.

You have to do it or if you can talk Klaas into doing it, you could send her your password maybe.  Don't know if she even can then.

But we can't post anything in your profile.   Wink  I really liked the one Siamese in the square and thought you could use it after Christmas as well without the festive finery.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »

HERE >>> HEAR.

Dohhhh! Confused

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2006, 04:46:37 PM »

Justins,
Sorry to hear that about your mother and hope they get it all under control quickly!!

Maybe you should tell relatives you just want to check the weather and not mention monkeys,  Very Happy

Works for me!   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2006, 04:48:58 PM »

I enjoy your disco dancing ball, Anna. Cool

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2006, 04:49:05 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Question

Shocked

No, for real?

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2006, 04:52:08 PM »

yaaa

She had to take a baby sitting job to
make up for the extra loss of income!!!

Here I managed to snap off a pic of the lil tyke

she is sittin' for this afternoon.

As you can see, he's still adjusting

to the see through chemise thing.  Wink

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2006, 04:52:57 PM »

I'm baaaaackk!!!! Gastroscopy showed nothing, so the bleed out is lower.  They are doing a procedure where a sample of her blood will be prepped through the nuclear med dept, and injected back into her to try to track where the bleed out is. The GI guy said it is probably diverticuliti/a that began bleeding and cannot stop because of Plavix that she was rently started on. Her hemoglobin and bp are both dropping. He said he'll probably go ahead and give her a couple pints of blood.

BYW, my family thinks I'm completely bonkers. They said so when I told them that I was going to check in with the monkeys.

BEHOLD THE MONKEY POWER!

Didn't someone use this picture as an Avatar Question
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »

Question

True?  Shocked
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2006, 04:55:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"

BEHOLD THE MONKEY POWER!

Didn't someone use this picture as an Avatar Question

I haven't seen someone use it yet... could be
... I just tracked it down on the net
playing around.  Laughing

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2006, 04:55:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Question

True?  Shocked

Gotchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!

Razz

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2006, 04:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Question

True?  Shocked

Gotchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!

Razz

Carpe-you are just toying with our DIS-affections about I-Need-A (Anita)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.