June 16, 2024, 05:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117177 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2006, 07:48:22 PM »

The missing climbers, basketball players killing one another
and Miss USA going off her rocker have captivated the news

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2006, 07:53:24 PM »

Hey monkeys,nap time is over.The k2's are stuck,only way out is a default judgement against them.The admissions are very good.Thank you Anna,my neighbor.Another day,another songbird.I note the k2s are not aruban,none of the suspects are.must go back to work.Klass,are you able to access my profile,I would like to ask a question of a none personal nature.Has anyone heard how Mrs Red is and her Father is.Good luck to all.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 19, 2006, 08:03:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Hey monkeys,nap time is over.The k2's are stuck,only way out is a default judgement against them.The admissions are very good.Thank you Anna,my neighbor.Another day,another songbird.I note the k2s are not aruban,none of the suspects are.must go back to work.Klass,are you able to access my profile,I would like to ask a question of a none personal nature.Has anyone heard how Mrs Red is and her Father is.Good luck to all.cat

Hi Cat,

If you're wanting Klaas to access your profile so she can fix your avatar, I don't think she can do that. She couldn't help FOM with hers.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: December 19, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

Cat, I can't access it to see your email.  Why don't you email me at smklaasend@hotmail.com .

I don't know how Mrs. Red's father is doing.  I know Red and Mrs. Red were going to be real busy with family things for a few days.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: December 19, 2006, 08:11:49 PM »

I know it sucks.............but that's taken a long time!  Laughing Trying to motivate FOM!

I just got home: Any news?

Oh yeah, HI MONKEYS!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: December 19, 2006, 08:15:49 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I know it sucks.............but that's taken a long time!  Laughing Trying to motivate FOM!

Oh yeah, HI MONKEYS!

Wow...that's cool!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 19, 2006, 08:16:10 PM »

Good evening monkeys! Going to go back and read awhile, but wanted to say hi to everyone and in case I don't see you all until after the holidays I want to wish each and everyone of you a very merry and blessed Christmas.
My husband just told me that he will probably get off of work early tomorrow and not have to go in until we return from our trip to Illinois. He then proceeded to tell me that we can go ahead and leave tomorrow instead of Friday evening if that is the case..... Yeah, right , like I am ready for that to happen.... Rolling Eyes  Shocked

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #307 on: December 19, 2006, 08:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi Cat,

If you're wanting Klaas to access your profile so she can fix your avatar, I don't think she can do that. She couldn't help FOM with hers.  Sad

Cat, there's instructions in the Monkey Lounge under "Christmas Avatars Here". Just remember to right click. I suggest doing what I did to Klaas's instruction she gave me earlier today. Print them out so you have them as you go thru the process. If you pick one in the Lounge and can do it, you'll be able to do it with another one.  Wink  There were options just for you on page 4 or 5 of this thread, I think. Several posts, several pictures.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #308 on: December 19, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Oh yeah, HI MONKEYS!

Wow...that's cool!

CAT? it's page 3 of this thread, sorry.

Followed your instructions Klaas. Don't ask me to do anything that doesn't move, however!  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:01 PM »

I need and want to apologize to Anna and Tylergal for my very extreme and rude and over the top response to their posts. My angry reaction was uncalled for. I am sorry that offense was taken to my original post. It was certainly not meant to offend anyone.
What I would propose is that Klaasend close and expunge the whole topic. It is causing more problems that it warrants. My bad behavior is causing me some anxiety and regrets.
Monkeys are better than this. I sincerely did not mean to be so vexatious.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:12 PM »

CBB you are very talented! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »

I'm reading that David Kock commented on the filing of a suit by Beth and Dave after his client filed suit against Dr. Phil.  Where might I find these comments?  I try to read almost everything here so that I don't feel dumb and run back to that board where you can actually catch things, like viruses and hacking things.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2006, 08:25:29 PM »

Kat_Gram,

You are a very gracious person.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2006, 08:25:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I need and want to apologize to Anna and Tylergal for my very extreme and rude and over the top response to their posts. My angry reaction was uncalled for. I am sorry that offense was taken to my original post. It was certainly not meant to offend anyone.
What I would propose is that Klaasend close and expunge the whole topic. It is causing more problems that it warrants. My bad behavior is causing me some anxiety and regrets.
Monkeys are better than this. I sincerely did not mean to be so vexatious.

I'll lock and move that thread!  Nice to see you back!  Wink
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2006, 08:30:44 PM »

Kat_Gram...Good to see ya!

(New avatar compliments of CBB & Klaaas' help...Love it!)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 19, 2006, 08:31:38 PM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys!  I treated myself to fingernails today--actually tips and a French manicure.  I've never had them before, so I'm typing very slowly!   Laughing   But I do think my hands look lovely, a change from their ordinary appearance.  

Looks like a slow news night tonight.  I'm just impatient, I guess.  I want them in a court room--right now!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: December 19, 2006, 08:32:23 PM »

Florida, you're looking quite festive.  Very nice!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: December 19, 2006, 08:33:15 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I'm reading that David Kock commented on the filing of a suit by Beth and Dave after his client filed suit against Dr. Phil.  Where might I find these comments?  I try to read almost everything here so that I don't feel dumb and run back to that board where you can actually catch things, like viruses and hacking things.

David Kocks reaction as posted by MF at FOB....so take it with a grain of salt:

He considers his case as being one compared to David vs. Goliath. They did not have to money to start this case and still do not have to money to do so. No one is sponsoring them as many in States were thinking. Aruba has nothing to do with this case. This case if from the Kalpoe brothers seeking justice.

He is very happy that the majority of people saw that there was an injustice done against two young men that had nothing to do with the disappearance of an American girl in Aruba and people in the States wanted to help.

He reacted to the Press articles as being something that only John Q. Kelly will say and laughed about them. He find this situation more like a Déja Vu, just like the case the one they started against Joran in New York, but he knows the case, he knows the facts and he has the documentation.

He considers the family's latest action as a desperate publicity stunt to seek attention and he know that this case filed against his clients is a way to help Dr. Phil's team. He knows that those two groups have been in contact for a long time, and worked together to countersuit the Kalpoes, in a way for them to back-off Dr. Phil.

Kock is not affraid of this case and will continue with it. This case that was just recently disclosed to the public, have been going on for many months already, they have been in contact with the Dr. Phil and the studio's lawyer and they know that they have a lost case. He has to proof that the tapes have been altered, edited and so they can make profit from it.

They also knew that when they were in the mediation process, where Dr. Phil's lawyers were trying to buy the case off, these lawyers were in constant contact with the Holloways. So, now after they sue Dr. Phil who thought that Aruba was behind this, the Holloways were asked to come to their rescue and scare them off.

American experts already declare that the Holloway family have no grounds for their suit and it's just a simply intent for publicity for both parties.

He acknowledges that the case will take a long time, first they have to go into the discovery part and he predicts it to be over by May or June of next year.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: December 19, 2006, 08:34:38 PM »

Mr. Nut?  I think I saw pictures of you and vintage cars or something and you might be the person with a website.  Perhaps you or another monkey (if you're not around) could tell me if I'm even close on either of these rather vague recollections.  I ask because I know another strong supporter of the H-T family who owns and restores cars with her husband and if you had a website, I wanted to give her that web address.  

I hope the health of us monkeys and our families improve.  Will pray.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: December 19, 2006, 08:35:45 PM »

Oops.  I forgot I need the [img] things.   Embarassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.