June 16, 2024, 08:21:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117209 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: December 19, 2006, 08:36:06 PM »

Yo, monkeys. I had to come home as Justin's time with his father was over. I'm not telling Justin any of this about his grandma unless I really have to do so. The bleed scan showed a zigzag pattern of bleeding. Which tells me nada. I work on the other end of folks, so I'm pretty well outside of my area with this. They are going to repeat the bleed scan at 10 pm to see if they can get a clearer picture of what is going on. We are all on pins and needles, as her blood pressure has not been rebounding (it was 77/43 when I left) and she continues to bleed with no abatement. She's already been given two pints of blood. They catheterized her so she will move as little as possible. A good friend lives only a few miles away, and she can come over to stay with Justin tonight if my mother takes a turn for the worse. This whole thing pretty well sucks.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 19, 2006, 08:37:23 PM »

AZLady:  Where are you taking your cruise to?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 19, 2006, 08:38:05 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
I think I have discovered a new medical condition.  For now, I will refer to this condition as "An Aruban-Like State"  I have to notify the mdeical community at once and get this condition documented.  Maybe I will be able to raise some funds to research this phenomenon.  Then again, I doubt anyone really cares enough to fund a project to study these nutjobs.

Evening Monkeys......had to chuckle when I read Blah's post. I have one......how about "An Aruban state of mind".......a take-off on the old Billy Joel hit?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: December 19, 2006, 08:38:53 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Mr. Nut?  I think I saw pictures of you and vintage cars or something and you might be the person with a website.  Perhaps you or another monkey (if you're not around) could tell me if I'm even close on either of these rather vague recollections.  I ask because I know another strong supporter of the H-T family who owns and restores cars with her husband and if you had a website, I wanted to give her that web address.  

I hope the health of us monkeys and our families improve.  Will pray.

LilPuma, this is Carnut's website.  http://www.carnut.com/

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: December 19, 2006, 08:41:21 PM »

Thank you Klaas!  How could I forget that the Kalpoes are looking for justice  Shocked and suing Dr. Phil would not have put this in the headlines without Beth.   Rolling Eyes

Yesterday I watched a special hosted by Robin McGraw taking us through sections of the White House and showing us the Christmas decorations.  Phil was seen singing next to President Bush.   If our Secret Service trusts him, I think I should too.   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: December 19, 2006, 08:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "LilPuma"

Mr. Nut?  I think I saw pictures of you and vintage cars or something and you might be the person with a website.  Perhaps you or another monkey (if you're not around) could tell me if I'm even close on either of these rather vague recollections.  I ask because I know another strong supporter of the H-T family who owns and restores cars with her husband and if you had a website, I wanted to give her that web address.  

I hope the health of us monkeys and our families improve.  Will pray.

LilPuma, this is Carnut's website.  http://www.carnut.com/

Thanks BT and thanks for correcting my booboo.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: December 19, 2006, 08:43:16 PM »

Kock's reaction sounds like a Glenda post!

Dr. Phil and all of the mega-corporations they have named as defendants have tapped Beth for help? Well, that's a compliment to say the least!

ALL OF HER against the world. I'm sure she's getting used to that position, and she's doing it proud.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: December 19, 2006, 08:43:48 PM »

Lilpuma - actually I corrected the boo boo in your original post  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 19, 2006, 08:45:16 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Yo, monkeys. I had to come home as Justin's time with his father was over. I'm not telling Justin any of this about his grandma unless I really have to do so. The bleed scan showed a zigzag pattern of bleeding. Which tells me nada. I work on the other end of folks, so I'm pretty well outside of my area with this. They are going to repeat the bleed scan at 10 pm to see if they can get a clearer picture of what is going on. We are all on pins and needles, as her blood pressure has not been rebounding (it was 77/43 when I left) and she continues to bleed with no abatement. She's already been given two pints of blood. They catheterized her so she will move as little as possible. A good friend lives only a few miles away, and she can come over to stay with Justin tonight if my mother takes a turn for the worse. This whole thing pretty well sucks.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.  I have no idea what a zig zag pattern is either.  Did this come on suddenly or has she been feeling bad for a while and just started bleeding?

Hopefully, someone here with a medical background will know what the zig zag pattern means.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 19, 2006, 08:45:30 PM »

AAWW I am SO sorry about your mom!  I will be praying for her and you.  I wish I lived close enough to help you with Justin.  I would keep him for you!!  Please keep us posted.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #330 on: December 19, 2006, 08:45:57 PM »

Yes, Justins, it does. I'm sorry and am glad you came to fill us in. Continued prayers and Hugs for you and your Mother!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: December 19, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

Justins - if they still think it's diverticulitis, the bleeding doesn't sound too scary from what I've read on the internet. Here's one thing I've read.

Bleeding diverticula can usually be treated by bed rest, with blood transfusion needed for more severe bleeding (hemorrhaging). In cases of very heavy hemorrhaging, medications which encourage clotting can be injected during the course of a diagnostic angiography.
http://tinyurl.com/y7kbtx

Simon's mom had a very bad attack of diverticulitis once, and she recovered well with no surgery.

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: December 19, 2006, 08:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Lilpuma - actually I corrected the boo boo in your original post  Wink

Well thank you.  I e-mailed Carnut's web address to my friend.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: December 19, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »

justinsmama:  I hope your mother's situation improves.
Kat_Gram:  Nice to see you back where you belong!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 19, 2006, 08:55:19 PM »

Will Dana be having a show this week?  I wondered if Arlene called him to say she wanted to comment on the Dr. Phil tapes.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Actually, there are many newsworthy topics and I hoped he'd have a show, but nothing shown on the radio page yet.  Am I asking too many questions?

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 19, 2006, 09:01:25 PM »

Anyone know about Judge Wit?
IIRC:  He knows Paulus from the NL & may have worked with Paulus....?
Was a house guest of the VDS?!

(The head of KIA was staying at the VDS in the beginning...for protection?)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: December 19, 2006, 09:05:13 PM »

I am so sorry to hear about  your Mom.  Did they mention any possibility of Ischemic colitis?  This often causes exztreme bleeding.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:15 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Hey monkeys,nap time is over.The k2's are stuck,only way out is a default judgement against them.The admissions are very good.Thank you Anna,my neighbor.Another day,another songbird.I note the k2s are not aruban,none of the suspects are.must go back to work.Klass,are you able to access my profile,I would like to ask a question of a none personal nature.Has anyone heard how Mrs Red is and her Father is.Good luck to all.cat

Cat, I was worrying about Mrs. and her father earliler today, actually. And now to hear that Justinsmama's mama is in the hospital....Oh the things we truly dread, especially at this time of year. Peace, love, prayers, and good health to all of our monkeys and their families!

Bring Natalee home...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 19, 2006, 09:07:26 PM »

From Deepak's 6-29-05 Statement:  

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

So Deepak lied to a friend because he wanted to frustrate/mess up the police investigation within the first 48 hours and now wants to sue the private investigator.  He needs a better excuse for lying about sexual contact with Natalee than they were afraid Satish wouldn't lie very well.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2006, 09:07:30 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I know it sucks.............but that's taken a long time!  Laughing Trying to motivate FOM!

I just got home: Any news?

Oh yeah, HI MONKEYS!

CBB, that looks great! You're very talented...You've really helped to brighten up the cage  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.