June 16, 2024, 02:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117147 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 19, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »

Justin's, I'm so sorry and will keep your mother in my prayers.  You stay strong, okay?  We are with you all the way.

Florida,
We're going to Belize, Roatan (Honduras), and Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico).  Very excited here as this is a family trip and we'll all be together, except for the kids.  Adults only!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2006, 09:12:38 PM »

AZ~ No mention of that as yet. Before the bleed scan, the GI doc was speculating that a diverticula had started bleeding, and the Plavix she had recently started had kept it from clotting. I dunno enough to know whether that theory is down the tubes now or not. She had an abnormality show in her small intestine from a colonoscopy done a few weeks back. She has also had a "rash" on her scalp, arms and back that a dermatologist biopsied. No results back on that yet.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: December 19, 2006, 09:14:36 PM »

{{{{{Justinsmama and Your Mama}}}}}

Bring Natalee home...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 19, 2006, 09:15:51 PM »

Justins, it sounds as if she has good care and is in capable hands.  I know that is small comfort, but we take it where we can find it.  Comfort, that is.  I'm glad you have a support system, even if it just us Monkeys to talk with.  It helps.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: December 19, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Mr. Nut?  I think I saw pictures of you and vintage cars or something and you might be the person with a website.  Perhaps you or another monkey (if you're not around) could tell me if I'm even close on either of these rather vague recollections.  I ask because I know another strong supporter of the H-T family who owns and restores cars with her husband and if you had a website, I wanted to give her that web address.  

I hope the health of us monkeys and our families improve.  Will pray.

Yes I own and operate http://carnut.com/
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 19, 2006, 09:22:56 PM »

Florida, We're going to Belize, Roatan (Honduras), and Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico).  Very excited here as this is a family trip and we'll all be together, except for the kids.  Adults only!   Laughing

The same cruise as Yappers?!
I was telling her about the rumor that Posner left Aruba again that first week for Mexico...And, how a psychic friend of mine "sees" Natalee in Belize or Hondoras.  This friend also told me about 2 separate missing US girls from the Mayan area.

Early June 2005, she saw Natalee in different houses in Aruba....As time passed I was able to identify these houses/locations. I posted it here under the Visions/Dreams? thread.

Have a great time....be careful.......
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2006, 09:23:44 PM »

Night Monkeys.  I put on my nightie and am curling up on the couch.  Tired tonight, and it's a bit chilly here so I'm grabbing my blankie.  See you all in the morning.  Take care and Merry Christmas.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: December 19, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »

Justinsmama~

I'm so sorry for what's going on with your mom. Please know that you, her, and your family are in my prayers & thoughts during this very unknowing time in your lives.

Wanda~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 19, 2006, 09:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Florida, We're going to Belize, Roatan (Honduras), and Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico).  Very excited here as this is a family trip and we'll all be together, except for the kids.  Adults only!   Laughing

I was telling her about the rumor that Posner left Aruba again that first week for Mexico...And, how a psychic friend of mine "sees" Natalee in Belize or Hondoras.  This friend also told me about 2 separate missing US girls from the Mayan area.

Early June 2005, she saw Natalee in different houses in Aruba....As time passed I was able to identify these houses/locations. I posted it here under the Visions/Dreams? thread.

Florida, it would be a dream come true if Natalee were in a place like Belize or Honduras, but I would be very surprised if that were true.  I have to admit I believed the sexual slavery theory at the very beginning, but after all I've observed and read, I can't believe it now.  Yes, we'll be careful and stay on the well-traveled tourist routes, always in a group.  I'll bring pics back for everyone.

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: December 19, 2006, 09:27:15 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Justins, it sounds as if she has good care and is in capable hands.  I know that is small comfort, but we take it where we can find it.  Comfort, that is.  I'm glad you have a support system, even if it just us Monkeys to talk with.  It helps.

Thanx, AZ. I tell myself that she is where she needs to be, and they will follow whatever the standard procedure is. Actually, all but one of my siblings is there (five of us, total), and the fifth is coming. Two grown nieces and three grown nephews are there, too. Even 2 ex-wives (one for each brother) came to the ICU.  Shocked My oldest sister drove like a madwoman from Erie, PA to get here.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 19, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »

Hi Justins, so sorry to hear about your mom.

Hey Klaas, chilly in SoCal tonight, eh?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 19, 2006, 09:29:31 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Yo, monkeys. I had to come home as Justin's time with his father was over. I'm not telling Justin any of this about his grandma unless I really have to do so. The bleed scan showed a zigzag pattern of bleeding. Which tells me nada. I work on the other end of folks, so I'm pretty well outside of my area with this. They are going to repeat the bleed scan at 10 pm to see if they can get a clearer picture of what is going on. We are all on pins and needles, as her blood pressure has not been rebounding (it was 77/43 when I left) and she continues to bleed with no abatement. She's already been given two pints of blood. They catheterized her so she will move as little as possible. A good friend lives only a few miles away, and she can come over to stay with Justin tonight if my mother takes a turn for the worse. This whole thing pretty well sucks.

Very sorry to hear about your mom, I will keep her in my prayers .........I can offer the bit of information that bleeding scan is useful diagnostic tool for pinpointing site of some types of GI bleeding. BP certainly indicates labile hemodynamic status, which means she likely needs more blood/fluid.....sounds like they need to step up the transfusion. Sometimes the site of bleeding can be injected with a schlerosing (sp?) type of medication to stop bleeding....if the site can be reached. sometimes a general "constricting" type of continuous Iv infusion can be given ie sandostatin. Sometimes surgery is needed, which by all means is often common and very very effective. They need to get the BP up so that her condition can be as stable as possible= more blood.......My prayers are with you all . Remember, that even those that might look fraile such as tiny babies and the elderly are actually much much stronger than appearance
presents, and the human will is an amazing thing........

Wish I were near, I'd be glad to watch Justin for you.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2006, 09:30:07 PM »

Justinsmama:  Please Google the side effects of Plavix - you might need to tell the hospital to stop giving that drug to your mother.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 19, 2006, 09:31:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Justinsmama I am sorry to hear about your Mom. The low low blood pressure concerns me some. I pray she is better soon.

Katz, we are so glad to see you back where you belong. It is so easy for our words to be taken wrong on here when we do not have the face to face contact. Glad to see you are so gracious.

Oh we all look so festive. Thanks to CBB and Klaas. Now I hope they will be able to rework their miracles after the holidays. Although I do not mind if I have the mistletoe on all year. I think it is pretty. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: December 19, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"

Hello LV! You're looking rather fetching tonight  Laughing  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 19, 2006, 09:33:39 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

Florida have you read Beth's accounting of her telling (on the Dr. Phil) show about being in a restaurant, and being approached by a reporter he tells her about having followed someone, he thought was Natalee, from one house to another?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: December 19, 2006, 09:34:48 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"

YES!  Our electric blanket broke a couple days ago..had to buy a new one yesterday.  Almost froze my butt off without it, lol  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 19, 2006, 09:36:53 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Justinsmama:  Please Google the side effects of Plavix - you might need to tell the hospital to stop giving that drug to your mother.

I am sure they would have stopped Plavix if she were on it. No plavix, no coumadin, no aspirin, no lovenox....check cbc, pt/aptt, fibrinogen levels,
Vit K may be indicated if bleeding times elevated.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: December 19, 2006, 09:42:27 PM »

Hi Mishy,

Thank you. Klaas gave me a holiday avatar!  I love your swiveling Santa.

It's really very chilly here. California has a desert type of cold.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 19, 2006, 09:43:23 PM »

JustinsMama:

I will keep your mother in my prayers.

I cared for my mother for her last 6 months....

From your website: Erika Harvey's "Natalee Song"

"Oh my precious MOTHER be still and know
I'm holding on to hope and I won't let go
I need to have you here with me
This is my prayer…this is my plea

Oh I need you with me now………….."

Now "You're Beautiful" is playing ...& I'm crying.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.