June 16, 2024, 02:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117150 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 19, 2006, 11:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Klaas, do you know what this means tonight?  

Very Happy Hit the road jack and don't  you come back no more no more no more no more
Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more.  What you say?

Does it mean you want me to leave?  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 19, 2006, 11:16:19 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "klaasend"

From June 29 statement:

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

Again that is so glaring, Deepak knew on the early morning of May 30 that the girl was missing, and there would be an investigation and he was already covering and misleading. This is before the H/T's ever got near the island.

What's with this?

I simply do not understand why this is not circumstantial evidence of guilt.  Why on earth would he need to be lying and creating an alibi and worrying about the HI story on SUNDAY into MONDAY morning?

This is about as close to a confession as I think we will ever get from Deepak and yet ALE thought nothing of it?  Well, but then they didn't want the truth, they wanted to cover up any wrong doing and blame "the girl" as as to preserve their tourist image.

What about this is not self-incriminating as can be??  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: December 19, 2006, 11:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I am not sure how to take this statement. Seems DK was bragging about an incident that never happened?.chatting with his friend croes, he places himself and Joran together with Natalee? The time frame is all wrong because infact DK dropped Natalee and Joran off at his house, and Deepak and Satish went home? I am not sure I agree with this, just trying to speculate on the possible meaning of the statement.

I take as the Jun 13 statement says Deepak had dropped off JVDS and Nat before 2:40am May 30 and went home and started up an IM conversation on his computer with Croes in Fla.

I take as the Jun 29 statement says the jist of the conversation with Croes in Fla was a story about how the girl had put her hands in his pants before he had dropped JVDS and Nat off, so as to mislead the investigation that he knew was coming and wanted to keep the heat off of Satish.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: December 19, 2006, 11:19:47 PM »

I am not sure how to take this statement. Seems DK was bragging about an incident that never happened?.chatting with his friend croes, he places himself and Joran together with Natalee? The time frame is all wrong because infact DK dropped Natalee and Joran off at his house, and Deepak and Satish went home? I am not sure I agree with this, just trying to speculate on the possible meaning of the statement.

I take as the Jun 13 statement says Deepak had dropped off JVDS and Nat before 2:40am May 30 and went home and started up an IM conversation on his computer with Croes in Fla.

I take as the Jun 29 statement says the jist of the conversation with Croes in Fla was a story about how the girl had put her hands in his pants before he had dropped JVDS and Nat off, so as to mislead the investigation that he knew was coming and wanted to keep the heat off of Satish.

Yes, I see.....and agree.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 19, 2006, 11:20:04 PM »

Carnut - I agree
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2006, 11:20:28 PM »

From June 29 statement:

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

Again that is so glaring, Deepak knew on the early morning of May 30 that the girl was missing, and there would be an investigation and he was already covering and misleading. This is before the H/T's ever got near the island.

What's with this?

I think Deepak was caught off guard with that question.  My guess he didn't know anyone had talked to John Charles Croes.  The excuse is not something well thought out for exactly the reasons the monkeys are saying.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2006, 11:24:48 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
2:40-3:30am the night Nat went missing.

Do we have reason to believe that Deepak is truthful about that insofar as he was in communication ( or DK's computer was connected to Croes' computer) during that time? Any collaboration of that?

The statement itself says ALE verified this with JCCroes and I would assume they have his phone/internet records.  He is confirming what ALE is saying he did.

And the actual hours do not really matter as it is the wrong night for him to already be establishing an alibi with Natalee either still with Joran or just leaving his company or their company or whatever happened.

Why did ALE never follow up on this?  Why is this not an admission that he knew he needed an alibi that very first night  and why did he need that alibi so quickly?  Not if they left her on the beach or at the hotel or anywhere at all in an OK condition.

Just odd no one ever bothered to follow up on this that we know of.
 Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2006, 11:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I simply do not understand why this is not circumstantial evidence of guilt.  Why on earth would he need to be lying and creating an alibi and worrying about the HI story on SUNDAY into MONDAY morning?

This is about as close to a confession as I think we will ever get from Deepak and yet ALE thought nothing of it?  Well, but then they didn't want the truth, they wanted to cover up any wrong doing and blame "the girl" as as to preserve their tourist image.

What about this is not self-incriminating as can be??  

It is clearly an admission that something bad happened, he knew it because he was there and they had already said they would just say they dropped her off at HI if questioned.  To then go home, get on the computer and start lying to a friend to establish an alibi and mislead any investigation shows consciousness of guilt.  I wonder who questioned John Charles Croes.  With any luck, the FBI did since he's in Florida and ALE was pretending to cooperate with them initially.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2006, 11:27:23 PM »

Do we have reason to believe that Deepak is truthful about that insofar as he was in communication ( or DK's computer was connected to Croes' computer) during that time? Any collaboration of that?

The statement itself says ALE verified this with JCCroes and I would assume they have his phone/internet records.  He is confirming what ALE is saying he did.

And the actual hours do not really matter as it is the wrong night for him to already be establishing an alibi with Natalee either still with Joran or just leaving his company or their company or whatever happened.

Why did ALE never follow up on this?  Why is this not an admission that he knew he needed an alibi that very first night  and why did he need that alibi so quickly?  Not if they left her on the beach or at the hotel or anywhere at all in an OK condition.

Rolling Eyes

Either a bunch of someones are incredibly stupid or a bunch of someones are well paidoff.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Klaas, do you know what this means tonight?  

Very Happy Hit the road jack and don't  you come back no more no more no more no more
Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more.  What you say?

Does it mean you want me to leave?  Laughing

NOoooooooooooo.  I know you were watching the Lakers the other night.  Tonight they played the Bulls and Kobe fouled out.   Very Happy

crazybabyborg
« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2006, 11:30:20 PM »

Rolling Eyes

Anna, the problem is your motivation. You WANT to solve this, and those taking the statement and responsible for follow up didn't.
I thought that maybe the time did matter, if DKs computer records verify the same night she went missing and that time. That would be a piece of the puzzle that we need, wouldn't it?

You're welcome Leslie!  Wink
I'm adding a few more pics to the Lounge thread.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2006, 11:31:36 PM »

[
Either a bunch of someones are incredibly stupid or a bunch of someones are well paidoff.

At this point, I don't think I will rule out it being both.   Confused

Hope DeVries has this information and can ask somebody about it and pin down a date.  But he couldn't be any clearer, Sunday into Monday, etc.

Hey, Deepak, go sue somebody so you can be questioned in discovery, etc.  Keep trying, buddy, you're going to get this entire thing blamed on yourself yet!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #412 on: December 19, 2006, 11:32:21 PM »

They are so protective of Satish, thinking he doesn't know how to lie as well as they do. That's reason enough for us all to pray for deposition!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: December 19, 2006, 11:32:22 PM »

This is where Peter De Vries comes in, I hope.  He's apparently known for going after corruption and stuff.  So whatever "our" people didn't come up with maybe he did.  This is the key to the shrieking cries of "no evidence".

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »

Carnut....again I agree...This IS glaring... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I wonder if this has been pointed out to JQK, DeVries, Jossy, et al...

I wonder if the hag realizes it?

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2006, 11:34:24 PM »

Hi monkeys, just checking in for a minute tonight.  I am saying a prayer for Justinsmama's mother and I am sure everyone else is too.  We are such a caring bunch even though we argue from time to time with each other...gosh that sounds just like a family.... Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2006, 11:36:25 PM »

They are so protective of Satish, thinking he doesn't know how to lie as well as they do. That's reason enough for us all to pray for deposition!

Yes, why ARE they so protective of Satish? Is that the real reason?

I wonder if Deepak has realized that he's screwed himself into a corner and backs out of the lawsuit with Dr. Phil like the coward that he is...

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2006, 11:36:37 PM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
[
Anna, the problem is your motivation. You WANT to solve this, and those taking the statement and responsible for follow up didn't.
I thought that maybe the time did matter, if DKs computer records verify the same night she went missing and that time. That would be a piece of the puzzle that we need, wouldn't it?

You're welcome Leslie!  Wink
I'm adding a few more pics to the Lounge thread.

Yes, but it is which night/morning he was doing this that matters most.  I don't know if the hour is that important because the point is that at no time Sunday into Monday should he have thought he needed an alibi.

And we know it wasn't Tuesday for he with with Beth and company.  So he would have to be off by at least two days if he merely misspoke which is what I think he will some how claim.

That's a lot of time to be off for a person who was actually present and a prime participant in whatever happened.

Deepak looks totally guilty and I don't think he even know it.

Joey T should be so proud.  Bit by bit, it is stacking up against not Joran but Deepak.  I wonder if he even realizes this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2006, 11:37:06 PM »

I haven't figured out if Satish is being protected or kept in the shadows because (1) Nadira would pick him up and drop him on his head if Deepak got his little brother in trouble; (2) Satish didn't really play a part in what happened; or (3) he's not very bright and they really are afraid he'll say something wrong.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2006, 11:37:53 PM »

JOHN Charles CROES's (23)

Croes, John
13981 Dominion Pl
Davie, FL 33325
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.