June 16, 2024, 02:28:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117148 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2006, 11:47:24 PM »

That's a reall nice post IBE . It's nice to read your excitement. Great job continuing to let people know that Natalee is still missing, along with your other accomplishments you did great!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »

Anna

Please refresh my memory re: the 8 min. phone call... what time at night and wasn't it between Depak and Joran?

Phone call=dial up, but could they be tallking about a video being done live and transmitted by Wi-fi..

that's why I was interest in finding out last night or so that the apt. in or where Depak lives has wi-fi.

Now I wish to know if Joran has it or is so near the high rise Wi=Fi that he can pick it up for video transmission and distribution?

We have talked about distribution.

We still go back to the computers, telephone calls and the Internet Cafe.

Thanks

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2006, 12:02:22 AM »

IBE - sounds like you had a great time tonight.  Glad you were able to represent all of us and tell everyone about Natalee and SM.

If you are wondering about Jerry from Ohio, I don't know where he is.  He hasn't posted since October 9th or so...sure hope he's OK.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2006, 12:46:49 AM »

Hey Monkey's,
Trying to catch-up...
K2's filing a suit against Dr. Phil, Skeeters and ??? for defamation of character {choke/gag/puke} etc.
JQK filing "wrongful death suit against against K2's for Natalee..

Is that it in a Nut shell  Confused  ?
TIA Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2006, 12:53:21 AM »

bleachedblack love your hairstyle. Hate to see the light bulb socket you used. Laughing

Klaas: Thank you re: one of our Monkeys in Ohio.

Had to go off live for Netscape and SM site was acting up again. I would hit the link to post and it would put my back into the main page of SM.. no I didn't hit "new topic" Tried it 4 times.

Then switched to Safari and it froze. So backed up my hard disk; erased all the cookies and cleaned out all the cache.

Wish they were cookies you could eat and cache you could cash.

Klaas: I hope CafePress will add a "view all" link. You are sooo good at finding things... Is there a Scared Monkeys sweatshirt (not Christmas tree or boat or bus) just plain Monkeys with the lodo on front and hear no..et al on back?

'Fraid my Christmas tree will get only season "viewing".. that is why I am also going to get a tote. Then I can carry it everywhere and they ask about it. Can tell the Natallee story then.

Even the lady bartender at a Post downtown knew about it. She just didn't have a computer to go to SM.

Have to go back and convince her to visit the library! Since the suits in the last few days it's really been a heads up listening time in S. CA... do you find that too?

PS... anyone for a one or 2 line update, please?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2006, 12:57:09 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkey's,
Trying to catch-up...
K2's filing a suit against Dr. Phil, Skeeters and ??? for defamation of character {choke/gag/puke} etc.
JQK filing "wrongful death suit against against K2's for Natalee..

Is that it in a Nut shell  Confused  ?
TIA Smile

Yep, pretty much that's it.  Beth was on Dr. Phil for an update today and Dr. Phil stands behind the tape and continues to support Beth, etc.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2006, 12:57:12 AM »

Bleachedblack At the next District meeting I can ask some of my friends about hair straighteners?  Laughing  Laughing  I have been going blond in  older age!

Found how to keep up with a 56k... I use two windows; post with one and read with the other.

Bet you guys knew that all along!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2006, 12:57:48 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Anna

Please refresh my memory re: the 8 min. phone call... what time at night and wasn't it between Depak and Joran?

Phone call=dial up, but could they be tallking about a video being done live and transmitted by Wi-fi..

that's why I was interest in finding out last night or so that the apt. in or where Depak lives has wi-fi.

Now I wish to know if Joran has it or is so near the high rise Wi=Fi that he can pick it up for video transmission and distribution?

Thanks

IBE

Hi IBE,

I know that it has been discussed that it is believed that VDS home had WiFi.  Think it was discussed when everybody was viewing the goon at the pool with the laptop.  Probably around the time of the Globe story that revisited the cement work done while the goon was being "watched" & jailed & what it could have hidden.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2006, 01:01:47 AM »

bleachedblack love your hairstyle. Hate to see the light bulb socket you used. Laughing

Klaas: Thank you re: one of our Monkeys in Ohio.

Had to go off live for Netscape and SM site was acting up again. I would hit the link to post and it would put my back into the main page of SM.. no I didn't hit "new topic" Tried it 4 times.

Then switched to Safari and it froze. So backed up my hard disk; erased all the cookies and cleaned out all the cache.

Wish they were cookies you could eat and cache you could cash.

Klaas: I hope CafePress will add a "view all" link. You are sooo good at finding things... Is there a Scared Monkeys sweatshirt (not Christmas tree or boat or bus) just plain Monkeys with the lodo on front and hear no..et al on back?

'Fraid my Christmas tree will get only season "viewing".. that is why I am also going to get a tote. Then I can carry it everywhere and they ask about it. Can tell the Natallee story then.

Even the lady bartender at a Post downtown knew about it. She just didn't have a computer to go to SM.

Have to go back and convince her to visit the library! Since the suits in the last few days it's really been a heads up listening time in S. CA... do you find that too?

PS... anyone for a one or 2 line update, please?

IBE - if you go to Cafepress  http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys  then on the upper left click on the BROWSE PRODUCTS drop down you can choose sweatshirts or whatever you want.  That will show you all the designs available.

Currently, this is the only sweatshirt available.  I can work on adding others:

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2006, 01:05:58 AM »

Bleachedblack At the next District meeting I can ask some of my friends about hair straighteners?  Laughing  Laughing  I have been going blond in  older age!

Found how to keep up with a 56k... I use two windows; post with one and read with the other.

Bet you guys knew that all along!

Yep, multiple windows is the only way to surf, I know most all the rest of the folks are into 'Tabs' but I still only use mutiple windows, makes surfing much easier for me.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2006, 01:07:07 AM »

Off to bed.. Wanted to say HI and HUG Nemo for Lalas. Smile
 Ohhhhhhhh and did I mention the fact I cant stand a LIAR??? Evil or Very Mad

Have a great night  everyone.. and to those that lie.. which I cant stand..
 :flippin the bird to you:   Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2006, 01:07:39 AM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Anna

Thanks

IBE

Hi IBE,

I know that it has been discussed that it is believed that VDS home had WiFi.  Think it was discussed when everybody was viewing the goon at the pool with the laptop.  Probably around the time of the Globe story that revisited the cement work done while the goon was being "watched" & jailed & what it could have hidden.

Yes the sloot dump wifi was discussed and in the KBM thread he confirmed that the sloot dump does indeed have wifi in the compound.

But then again I am totally against the idea of any movies being made.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2006, 01:09:04 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Huh? What'd I do now?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Huh? What'd I do now?

ROFL Carnut.. not meant towards you honey.. Smile  HONEST!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2006, 01:15:32 AM »

Hi everyone!

Just popping in for a few moments. Been out of town visiting relatives for the Holidays.

I can't wait to see the outcome of both court cases in CA.

The Kalpoes are in for a surprise of a life, I believe, this time around. No ALE or Officials to hide behind. I just somehow feel they won't even show face to either court hearing. Think they will show the hearings live?

Off for bed, getting late and I'm exhausted from the 6 hour drive home.

God bless~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2006, 01:19:36 AM »

Hi DK  and night.. headed to bed myself..

Carnut. wasnt meant to you.. by no means. Smile
Just some out there .. yah know.. must follow Nadira Kalpoes Big People Lie..  Pfftttttttttttttt   That I cant tolerate.. if there is one person in this forum who likes to be lied to or played ganes with.. I will kiss their butt out in the middle of the road..    Smile Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2006, 01:32:03 AM »

IBE - I just added this t-shirt

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2006, 01:38:32 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Think they will show the hearings live?

If it gets that far, sure. I think the O.J. civil trial (Cali) was aired live.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2006, 01:39:37 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Well, if it ever gets that far..I'll be the one in the courtroom wearing a Scared Monkeys t-shirt, LOL  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2006, 01:42:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Well, if it ever gets that far..I'll be the one in the courtroom wearing a Scared Monkeys t-shirt, LOL  Laughing

Awesome Laughing

Would you really go Klaas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.