June 16, 2024, 05:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117180 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: December 20, 2006, 08:52:03 AM »

Carnut:  Do you discredit everything that Shango wrote?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: December 20, 2006, 08:53:03 AM »

Have Sunfreak and Memphis been posting lately? I've been so busy I can't read every page but was a bit worried, I had not seen either post this week?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: December 20, 2006, 09:34:42 AM »

Good morning monkey friends.... Smile

Thinking of Justins and her Mom.....big prayers going her way....

Nighttime monkeys are quite a good group of thinkers.....None...Sunfreak was here last evening.....have not seen Memphis for a couple of days or so.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 20, 2006, 09:35:36 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Have Sunfreak and Memphis been posting lately? I've been so busy I can't read every page but was a bit worried, I had not seen either post this week?

Good Morning, Monkeys!

None, Sunfreak is posting about every day, just a little.  She is still recouping from  that surgery.

Now Little Memphis, I am not sure when I last saw her.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 20, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I don't know what is available on Aruba either but most of South American is oddly ahead of this country in cell phone technology as are some developing countries because they never invested in the land lines, etc. and just leap frogged right over into advanced cell technology.

I think China may also fall into that category.

Anna is very wise, this is exactly correct. In fact South America couldn't lay the copper wire for landline, due to impoverished people digging it up to sell it !

I hate to tell carnut but I can send anyone who has a smartphone or videophone capability a video I took with my treo two summers ago. the strength of the wireless signal might slow it down in terms of how fast it plays, but the quality is fairly good.

so give me your cell number car, we'll see if this is up to your quality expectations   Rolling Eyes

Thank you None!  And you may recall that little diagram van der Straaten drew to illustrate Joran's cell phone activity at the lighthouse instead of Racquetball Club how every hotel was at least one or two towers for cell phones, etc. so I think on such a small land space transmission would be pretty fast.  WLAN/WiFi pretty well throughout the island, mixed media hybrid lines, etc.

When I go to YouTube, the vids play almost instantly.  I don't understand this long time for transmission Carnut keeps insisting exists.  Doesn't for me and I have very slow system I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: December 20, 2006, 09:57:12 AM »

The first deal that Sharpcast -- which was founded in 2004 -- has signed with a wireless carrier, the Alltel service is much richer and more powerful than conventional mobile-phone imaging products, says Mark Dixon, Sharpcast's director of products.

"Because what we're doing is plugged into a real-time synchronization platform, it's much more seamless," Dixon explains. "When you take a photo it's immediately available everywhere -- once you add it to an album it's immediately pushed out to everywhere you need it to be."

As the carriers roll out high-speed 3G networks, the power of these types of applications will grow rapidly, especially for enterprises, says Eric Martin, Alltel's staff manager for enterprise devices and email solutions.

"Once you have the ability to start adding GPS and location-based services as an overlay [to photo services], you can imagine how useful these are going to be," Martin remarks. "If you're a realtor, and you're shooting photos with a location-capable device, you don’t have to worry about sorting and labeling your images -- you take a pic and it just shoots up to the server, here's the location, here's the house, it shaves all kinds of time off your workday. All these services are going to converge and add more value."

In the nearer term, Mom and Dad can make sure that their Christmas-morning photos will be instantly available to Grandma and Grandpa -- even if they're on Fiji.

— Richard Martin, Senior Editor, Unstrung

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: December 20, 2006, 10:06:41 AM »

I don't know what is available on Aruba either but most of South American is oddly ahead of this country in cell phone technology as are some developing countries because they never invested in the land lines, etc. and just leap frogged right over into advanced cell technology.

I think China may also fall into that category.

Anna is very wise, this is exactly correct. In fact South America couldn't lay the copper wire for landline, due to impoverished people digging it up to sell it !

I hate to tell carnut but I can send anyone who has a smartphone or videophone capability a video I took with my treo two summers ago. the strength of the wireless signal might slow it down in terms of how fast it plays, but the quality is fairly good.

so give me your cell number car, we'll see if this is up to your quality expectations   Rolling Eyes

Thank you None!  And you may recall that little diagram van der Straaten drew to illustrate Joran's cell phone activity at the lighthouse instead of Racquetball Club how every hotel was at least one or two towers for cell phones, etc. so I think on such a small land space transmission would be pretty fast.  WLAN/WiFi pretty well throughout the island, mixed media hybrid lines, etc.

When I go to YouTube, the vids play almost instantly.  I don't understand this long time for transmission Carnut keeps insisting exists.  Doesn't for me and I have very slow system I am sure.

this was around the same time when they are telling us there was no cell phone towers near the lighthouse so they couldnt pinpoint Jorans  location.  Low and behold, we found pictures and videos all over the internet of the lighthouse with a cell phone tower in the background.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 20, 2006, 10:08:07 AM »

MsMarple mentions an article in the Washington Post on "room invasions" in the Murder and Crime Thread but I can't find the article.

Does anyone have that or a link to it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 20, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Back to hospital. BP is not stabilizing.

Prayers!!  Let us hear when you can.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: December 20, 2006, 10:17:33 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
[
I believe this happened on Monday night and it is one of the things he changed the date on.  We know he changed the dates on some of the computer stuff, he "knows the technical procedure", he cant explain to investigators why they cannot find the records for the Monday night chats eventhough he "knows the technical procedure" and this is one of the few things that we have seen that they should be concerned enough about to go ahead and tamper with it by changing the dates.  I dont think we have seen anything else that they would be worried enough about that they would change the dates on it.

Early on, there was someone who seemed to be from the FBI on Good Morning America who said the computers had been "dinked" with.  I think this is why the ownership of the Internet Cafe was just about immediately transferred to Kalpoe stepfather.  And maybe why there are no server records or service provider records, etc. to verify anything.

Still KJ said the case would center around these sketchy at best records.  So I wonder what happened.  What could happen LATER that would make what she had in the beginning no longer valid is what I find odd.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 20, 2006, 10:30:02 AM »

Have to go out into the maddening crowds. . . .

I wish we knew what was in the 8.5 cell transmission but you can bet it is NOT any CYA conversation because for some reason, they are already performing for the wiretaps, etc.

Right  BLAH and besides, who needs towers when they have highrises to stick the equipment on.

Leslie, Yes, I think that would work and they were already doing at least the nude photos we know from those of Loco Stephie at the Mill Resort and Freddie's priors with underage girls DVD.  They were up to something other than just meeting tourist girls.  Why did it have to be the girl's last night if not, right?  But we just don't know exactly what they were doing.   Confused

So find all of this information and post it before I get back, OK??  Just kidding. . . .BBlater assuming I survive the crowds after exposure to statement by Attorney Kock last night.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: December 20, 2006, 10:32:24 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Carnut:  Do you discredit everything that Shango wrote?

I knew someone was taking Shango's name in vain!!  Carnut!  You know what this means don't you?  I bet it was hard for you to behave around Christmas every year, wasn't it?   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:17 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Good Morning Klaas,

Thanks for adding the Monkey sweatshirt.. can use that all year.

Was looking at the tile; had it in my shopping cart then noticed the whole bottom avatars are missing... help! I am gone!

The sweat suit er.. track suit is a great idea and made of fleece which sounds good now.

These are my gifts to me. !!

Monkeys, there's still free shipping until sometime tonight *Dec 20 PST

Bye for now, see you later in the day or evening.

IBE

IBE - not sure if you removed the tile from your shopping cart.  I've deleted it so it can't be ordered now.  Just in case, you may want to give their customer service department a call:

Customer Service Hours

If you have any questions or to order by phone, please call us toll-free at 1-877-809-1659 during our customer service hours:

Holiday Hours

Monday – Saturday
7:00 am – 12:00 Midnight EST

Sunday
9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST

For local/international calls, please
telephone us at 1-402-517-4480.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #633 on: December 20, 2006, 10:48:16 AM »

Klaas and all monkeys?

I'm on the run today, so can I ask you all to do me a favor? If FOM should show up, can you please tell her I have a post, just for her, in the Monkey Lounge/ Christmas Avatars Here, Thread? Thanks!

Does she know how to get there?  Shocked

If she needs help with that, somebody help her, please?

Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/FOM4-1.gif

Sorry again for the OT!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:03 AM »

CBB - I'll try to help her but sometimes she can be pretty stubborn, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #635 on: December 20, 2006, 10:53:33 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CBB - I'll try to help her but sometimes she can be pretty stubborn, lol  Laughing

Klaas........I KNOW! And I know you've tried to help her; over and over!  Laughing  You help ALL of us all the time! If she shows up, can you bring the post in there to the cage? I'm trying to entice her.  Cool I would have posted it here, but I don't think it will work if it's not in front of her when she's actually here!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 20, 2006, 10:56:21 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas........I KNOW! And I know you've tried to help her; over and over!  Laughing  You help ALL of us all the time! If she shows up, can you bring the post in there to the cage? I'm trying to entice her.  Cool I would have posted it here, but I don't think it will work if it's not in front of her when she's actually here!  Wink

I'll do my best, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #637 on: December 20, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »

Thanks Klaas! See ya later!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 20, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

ok dial up really slow, so much for doing two things at once Rolling Eyes
I think we all neeed to step back. I am not saying that the film was being transmitted via cell phone. I think J was on cell for 8 1/2 minutes while D was uploading the film on his computer. J was waiting on it to download or upload or whatever. I dont think it was filmed on a cell phone or transmitted thru a cell phone. But that this phone call was happening while the uploading was taking place. Where did we go from J2K filming at J's house/hotel room to going to it being filmed on a cell phone? I dont think that happened. The transmission was happening on a computer and Freddie is apart of it. Thats my thoughts tonight anyway Wink  Laughing  Does any of this make any sence?

Whew after all this cell phone talk I get a little confused.  I agree with what spooky said.

Joran was on cell phone with Deepak while transmitting the video to Deepak from his computer. Deepak could have told Joran don't hang up let me check and see if the video is OK.  He views the video and says OK it looks fine I have John Charles Croes on the other line let me tell him it's coming. So Joran makes the first transfer and Deepak makes another transfer that night.  Deepak is the computer expert and he has the know how to make it happen.  What did John Charles Croes do with the video?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 20, 2006, 11:02:14 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!  Very Happy

Sorry I haven't been able to spend much time with ya'll lately, and also to ya'll that have been sending emails I'm not ignoring ya, I promise.  I just don't have much time for myself lately.  I do think of all ya'll all the time, and wish you all the most wonderful Christmas, and Happy Hanuka.

Justins......your mom, and your family are in my prayers.  God Bless You.

Please continue to keep my sister in your prayers.  This is very hard, and most days I just walk around in a daze.  Can't quit crying.

I love you guys.

Justice for Natalee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.