June 16, 2024, 08:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #562 12/18 - 12/20/2006  (Read 117204 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 20, 2006, 10:12:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good evening monkeys! Finally getting caught up and now I cant stick around as I have to finish packing for our trip, but wanted to check in and see if anything of interest is going to be on the tube tonight that anyone knows about....

Justins and Mrs. Red, Snoopy and anyone else who I have missed who is going through a health crisis with a loved one, my thoughts and prayers are with you....

Hi Cubbee - nothing on TV but the NE and Globe both came out with articles.  Check the SM front page for the Globe article..it's the best one IMO.

Thanks klaas, I read the front page article on the Globe article, I hope and pray that it is true that the cowpile bros are ready to sing....

As for the picture, to me that does not look like Natalee... that girls features look different and the hair is much too dark JMO
Although I don't doubt that Natalee was filmed...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 20, 2006, 10:12:17 PM »

Klaas: Do you remember the Aruban website that all the pimps and pimpettes had accounts with?  Something like aw.blog?  The King of Dingiling picture of Joran was on Freddy's page on that website. Help!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 20, 2006, 10:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Cubbee-

Be safe in your travels and like you, our hearts go out to those with ill loved ones during the holiday.

Hi Nonesuche - I hear your cookies are not only beautiful but delicious as well!  Wink

Let me know when you get your cookie website up and running, OK?

Thanks buddy, we're so excited our shipments as far away as CA arrived fine and tasty too !! We are re-working the website again, but have some lessons learned thru this process so we're going to take thru this weekend to ensure it's all ready to roll  Very Happy

I'm so excited  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy we're testing chocolate sugar cookies this week  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 20, 2006, 10:14:51 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Globe Reports Kalpoes Brothers “Ready To Crack”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/20/globe-reports-kalpoes-brothers-ready-to-crack/

The link is to Dec 14th pod cast (which is good) but
I still think a 24v ignition coil would help in the "cracking"  Embarassed

The above statement is my own oponion and  has NO REFLECTION and maybe against the overall views & concept of this forum... OldFart

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 20, 2006, 10:15:33 PM »

Hi Cubbee-

Be safe in your travels and like you, our hearts go out to those with ill loved ones during the holiday.

Thanks nonesie, I have been so busy trying to shop, bake and prepare everything for our trip that I have just been dropping in, reading and catching up and then its off to do some chore or another,,,, I can hardly wait to get some of those cookies though.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 20, 2006, 10:16:39 PM »

Cubbee-

Just be safe, I worry so much about those driving, ok? I wish I could just bring a tray of cookies to the lively !!

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 20, 2006, 10:17:06 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: oldfart
Florida
to me these two pic look more alike...
What do  you Think
klaasend or somemone might be able to make them the same size ??

I never saw/said these look a like's...

I have said I saw a video...Who I believe to be Natalee...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 20, 2006, 10:17:15 PM »

Hi Cubbee-

Hi Nonesuche - I hear your cookies are not only beautiful but delicious as well!  Wink

Nonesuche  Me too,  me too  ~~~ let me know too ... please..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 20, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »

Cubbee-

Just be safe, I worry so much about those driving, ok? I wish I could just bring a tray of cookies to the lively !!

At least the weather is suppose to be clear for our trip up there, I hate it when it turns to ice and snow on our long trip up there. I wish you could bring some in here too... Very Happy

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 20, 2006, 10:20:20 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Klaas: Do you remember the Aruban website that all the pimps and pimpettes had accounts with?  Something like aw.blog?  The King of Dingiling picture of Joran was on Freddy's page on that website. Help!

Waw.blog

Edited to add, I think Satish was the King of Bling Bling:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/24569539/
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: December 20, 2006, 10:20:33 PM »

Hi OF !!  Very Happy  good to see you !!!!! I promise to send an e-newsletter out soon and I'll be sure to include  you !

A note to Snoopy too, we previewed our breast cancer cookie pack this week and half of the proceeds will go to the cancer society also. I understand how you feel and how hard it is. The tears are okay I wish I had cried more at times, but I know God will hold you in his care. Many, many hugs  Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: December 20, 2006, 10:23:15 PM »

Quote from: Florida
Quote from: "oldfart"
Florida
What do  you Think

Well then give us the link to that video so we can decide for ourselves.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 20, 2006, 10:23:22 PM »

Florida
I think you may have misunderstood my question.

The pic you posted...
Compare it to the one I posted & Natalees pic.
Which  more resembles your pic ? Mine  or Natelee's ?

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: December 20, 2006, 10:24:52 PM »

Florida, thank you for the info on the Mr. Pink/Posner possible link.  I did not know if anyone had established an actual connection or if it was speculation.  A lot gets discussed here from way back when and I don't always know what conclusions were made or what remained rumor/speculation.  

As for the picture, I think the eyes on the girl are more upturned than Natalee's.  I also think the mouth forms more of a inverted triangle shape than Natalee's.  They're both smiling.  

Mrs. Red, Justinsmama, Peaches, I'll remember you and yours in my prayers.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 20, 2006, 10:25:29 PM »

Hi OF !!  Very Happy  good to see you !!!!! I promise to send an e-newsletter out soon and I'll be sure to include  you !

A note to Snoopy too, we previewed our breast cancer cookie pack this week and half of the proceeds will go to the cancer society also. I understand how you feel and how hard it is. The tears are okay I wish I had cried more at times, but I know God will hold you in his care. Many, many hugs  Sad

None
Thanks...
This OldF... L o v e s ... Cookies  
But is too lazy to bake them.. Embarassed

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 20, 2006, 10:25:49 PM »

Hi Cubbee-

Thanks buddy, we're so excited our shipments as far away as CA arrived fine and tasty too !! We are re-working the website again, but have some lessons learned thru this process so we're going to take thru this weekend to ensure it's all ready to roll  Very Happy

I'm so excited  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy we're testing chocolate sugar cookies this week  Wink

Chocky?  

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: December 20, 2006, 10:29:02 PM »

None
Thanks...
This OldF... L o v e s ... Cookies  
But is too lazy to bake them.. Embarassed

Old Fart, you would have loved it around here the past few days, as I have been baking all sorts of goodies...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: December 20, 2006, 10:29:03 PM »

Hi Cubbee-

Chocolate??  My favorite!  Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: December 20, 2006, 10:30:33 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good evening monkeys! Finally getting caught up and now I cant stick around as I have to finish packing for our trip, but wanted to check in and see if anything of interest is going to be on the tube tonight that anyone knows about....

Justins and Mrs. Red, Snoopy and anyone else who I have missed who is going through a health crisis with a loved one, my thoughts and prayers are with you....

Cubbee,

Have a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas!!!! Ho Ho Ho!!

Bring Natalee home...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: December 20, 2006, 10:30:43 PM »

Quote from: Florida
Florida
What do  you Think

Well then give us the link to that video so we can decide for ourselves.

Yes, for I do believe that Natalee was most probably filmed...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.