April 26, 2024, 01:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543220 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: March 19, 2010, 12:28:20 AM »

I had a nice little puppy miracle today.

I had a doctor appointment with my favorite doctor.  He is a dear friend.  I told him I had all of these
puppies and he said....have you got pictures?  Well, of course I did.  He looked and said....those are
Louisiana Catahoula puppies.  I was pleased because that is what I have been thinking, but nobody around
here knew the breed.  He knew all about them.

He walked out to the nurse's station with me and told the nurse....she has 10 little puppies.
The nurse without looking up said.....what kind?  He said....Louisiana Catahoulas.
The nurse looked up with tears in her eyes.  She said.....my old Catahoula died yesterday.

I was shocked but said....what color would you like?  She said my old dog was blue merle, gray with black spots.
I said....I have one like that, and I showed her Amos' picture.  By then big tears were rolling down her cheeks.
I said...his name is Amos, but you can change it.  She said......no, Amos is a good name.

So Amos has a good home to go to.  It made my heart so happy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: March 19, 2010, 12:57:31 AM »

I had a doctor appointment with my favorite doctor.  He is a dear friend.  I told him I had all of these
puppies and he said....have you got pictures?  Well, of course I did.  He looked and said....those are
Louisiana Catahoula puppies.  I was pleased because that is what I have been thinking, but nobody around

He walked out to the nurse's station with me and told the nurse....she has 10 little puppies.
The nurse without looking up said.....what kind?  He said....Louisiana Catahoulas.
The nurse looked up with tears in her eyes.  She said.....my old Catahoula died yesterday.

I was shocked but said....what color would you like?  She said my old dog was blue merle, gray with black spots.
I said....I have one like that, and I showed her Amos' picture.  By then big tears were rolling down her cheeks.
I said...his name is Amos, but you can change it.  She said......no, Amos is a good name.

What a wonderful story!  I'm so happy Amos has a good home! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1042 on: March 19, 2010, 12:58:56 AM »

Awwwwww. That was just meant to be!! You can bet that pup is going from one terrific Mom, Magnolia, right into the arms of another one! Thanks for sharing that!!!   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: March 19, 2010, 09:02:39 AM »

Awwwwww. That was just meant to be!! You can bet that pup is going from one terrific Mom, Magnolia, right into the arms of another one! Thanks for sharing that!!!   

yes...agreed! what a great story! love it!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: March 19, 2010, 02:04:44 PM »

What a wonderful story!  I'm so happy Amos has a good home! 

What a sweet puppy face.  Lovely story.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1045 on: March 19, 2010, 04:17:03 PM »

That's wonderful news Magnolia!  I just knew miracles like this were bound to happen for you!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1046 on: March 19, 2010, 07:47:12 PM »

OH Magnolia that is so awesome. Amos was my favorite. You will find wonderful homes for them all. Bless you for being such a good fur baby mommies helper.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: March 19, 2010, 09:18:16 PM »

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1048 on: March 20, 2010, 12:31:05 AM »

Hey BG

How you doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1049 on: March 20, 2010, 01:06:56 AM »

BG nanners

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: March 20, 2010, 02:22:46 AM »

Hey BG

How you doing?

Hey GE        Missed ya, sorry!   Nanner back atcha.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1051 on: March 20, 2010, 04:17:05 PM »

Klaas nanners
Thank you

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: March 20, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

There's no nanners left for me!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: March 20, 2010, 04:39:06 PM »

Bearly nanners!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: March 20, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »

Got 'em.  Nanners back atcha!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: March 20, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »

Bearly, lolol 

She just wanted me to start a thread on Rodney Acala.  He's that freak that murdered a bunch of girls back in the 70's and they are looking for more of his victims now. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1056 on: March 20, 2010, 05:57:44 PM »

Got 'em.  Nanners back atcha!

Bearly  You are so silly. There will always be nanners for you and cake

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1057 on: March 20, 2010, 05:59:06 PM »

Bearly, lolol 

She just wanted me to start a thread on Rodney Acala.  He's that freak that murdered a bunch of girls back in the 70's and they are looking for more of his victims now. 

Thank You Klaas so very much,

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: March 21, 2010, 02:42:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

There's no nanners left for me!

Hey Bearly -- Heads up!  Nanner!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: March 21, 2010, 02:51:59 AM »

YEAH!!! AMOS has a new home, with someone who will cherish him!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.