April 19, 2024, 10:49:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543013 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: March 27, 2010, 05:42:58 PM »

I just had three van loads of kids park on the edge of my yard and head off to explore a cave that is on our property.

I don't know if I should run them off or what.  They didn't even ask permission.

What do you think their ages are?  Is the cave dangerous?

They couldn't find the entrance.  I didn't think that they could without someone showing them, but you never know, if it might be
someone that has been in it before.
They left.  They were late teens to early twenties, I think.
I'm glad they are gone.  There are Civil War relics and writings on the walls in the cave.  We like to go along if someone goes in.

Glad they left.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1121 on: March 27, 2010, 09:06:09 PM »

This is all of the photos I have of the pups to date (I think  )

<a href="http://w118.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/Magnolias Pups/902053d1.pbw" target="_blank">http://w118.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub8/Magnolias Pups/902053d1.pbw</a>

Too cool!  Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1122 on: March 27, 2010, 09:11:54 PM »

I wish he wouldn't look at me that way....I have wayyyyy too many dogs already!

Someone dumped a female lab mix out and it's taken up with my outside dogs for about three days now.   

I wish she would just move on down the road, but I don't see it happening...she has very sweet eyes...but acts like she's been mistreated.  Poor thing!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: March 28, 2010, 12:49:53 AM »

I wish he wouldn't look at me that way....I have wayyyyy too many dogs already!

Someone dumped a female lab mix out and it's taken up with my outside dogs for about three days now.   

I wish she would just move on down the road, but I don't see it happening...she has very sweet eyes...but acts like she's been mistreated.  Poor thing!

She has been mistreated.  When someone dumps a dog off that is mistreating it.  It is heartbreaking.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1124 on: March 28, 2010, 02:20:11 AM »

Magnolia  The puppies are all so sweet and they are growing up so fast, I just love the TV thing Klaas made of all their pictures. Thank you so much for sharing the sweet little guys with us. You are such a sweet lady to care so lovingly for them. I know they have given you so much joy. You have shared that with us. The last picture of Buck he looks like he is sticking his tongue out at us. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1125 on: March 28, 2010, 07:36:20 PM »

an angelic monkey

Muffy~I hope you got my message in the last thread........I REALLY need someone to talk to, and someone who has been there. Myy sadness is beyond profound since Friday (what would have been Eli's first b-day), I have no idea what has triggereed this immense sadness and if I could I'd shut it off because honestly it hurts so bad, I'd rather feel nothing than this pain........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: March 28, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »

I'm not Muffy hon, but I could not pass by your heartbreaking post, nor do I have anything to offer. 
I hope Muffy or someone who has experienced your grief can stop by and hold your hand.
Hoping you can talk this out with someone soon.
God bless.
can
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1127 on: March 28, 2010, 07:58:20 PM »

Ok~I'm just going to keep posting in case your find me.

I can barely be around my daughter now as I can literally feel her pain and I think she can sense the same feeling in me..........I don't know if it's because of his birthday, but the pain and sorrow wasn't this bad last year, maybe because I had to make all the arrangenements, and try to keep my family together, so my defense mechanisms were up, then right befoer Eli's birthday on Friday I lost it, cried literally the whole day and almost was hit by a semi because I couldn't see the sign thru my tears. I feel like there is a void in my heart that nothing can fill right now, it's like all my joy disappeared last Thursday. IS this a normal reaction to the first birthday after the loss or am I going crazy?

I can honestly say if there was some magic pill to make the pain go away, I'd take it in a heartbeat with reckless abandon.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: March 28, 2010, 08:00:15 PM »

IM - I went to the Monkey Lounge and Muffy is not on-line @ the moment.
If I see her I will direct her to you, if that's o.k.
can
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: March 28, 2010, 08:00:15 PM »

I'm not Muffy hon, but I could not pass by your heartbreaking post, nor do I have anything to offer. 
I hope Muffy or someone who has experienced your grief can stop by and hold your hand.
God bless.
can

Thanks sweet can an angelic monkey I feel like I'm in a black hole and don't see anyway out, I just want to know if this is normal, because right now I fell bat chit crazy and I'm good with that.....

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 28, 2010, 08:01:23 PM »

can

Thank you can..............any help would be appreciated, I'm very lost right now and in a dark place

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: March 28, 2010, 08:07:19 PM »

God bless.
can

Thanks sweet can an angelic monkey I feel like I'm in a black hole and don't see anyway out, I just want to know if this is normal, because right now I fell bat chit crazy and I'm good with that.....

Hang on -
I'm sure your feelings are normal, and I think grief is like that, and surfaces when you least expect it.
Have you considered talking with your daughter about it, about Eli and how you miss him.  Do you think talking about it with your daughter would benefit her?  Eli was, is,  and is loved and remembered.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: March 28, 2010, 08:09:36 PM »

can

Thank you can..............any help would be appreciated, I'm very lost right now and in a dark place

Hang on hon.  I'm sure there are skilled monkey friends who can see you through this. . .

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: March 28, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »

God bless.
can

Hang on -
I'm sure your feelings are normal, and I think grief is like that, and surfaces when you least expect it.
Have you considered talking with your daughter about it, about Eli and how you miss him.  Do you think talking about it with your daughter would benefit her?  Eli was, is,  and is loved and remembered.

Not to much, I don't want to burden her with my sadness and grief.....I don't want to make it harder on her.

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: March 28, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »

Will you make an appointment tomorrow for grief counseling?  Please.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 28, 2010, 08:11:10 PM »

can

Hang on hon.  I'm sure there are skilled monkey friends who can see you through this. . .

I'm hanging Can, but just by a thread right now or I'd never have come here to burden all of y'all

[
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: March 28, 2010, 08:15:21 PM »

can

Hi Islandmonkey.  Can is right, the grief counselor is a great idea.  I know it doesn't always seem to be the case, but try to remember that God doesn't give us more than we can bear. Please try to think about that.  Does this make any sense?

I'm hanging Can, but just by a thread right now or I'd never have come here to burden all of y'all

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: March 28, 2010, 08:15:24 PM »

God bless.
can

Hang on -

Not to much, I don't want to burden her with my sadness and grief.....I don't want to make it harder on her.

I'm throwing this out there...for your consideration, as I know that most of all, we don't want our loved ones forgotten.  We want to speak their name and hear there names spoken.

Have you considered it might be helpful for your daughter, to remember and speak about Eli at this time? 

You don't always have to be strong Mama. an angelic monkey

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: March 28, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »

can

Hi Islandmonkey.  Can is right, the grief counselor is a great idea.  I know it doesn't always seem to be the case, but try to remember that God doesn't give us more than we can bear. Please try to think about that.  Does this make any sense?

Messed up. See note in quote box above

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: March 28, 2010, 08:18:58 PM »

BURDEN?

Was it a burden when you talked that girl to a hospital so long ago, right here @ SM.

YOU are not a burden!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.