April 26, 2024, 05:30:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543226 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: April 16, 2010, 05:10:36 PM »

First I'd like to mention my favorite online store of all time is Amazon.com . You can purchase just about anything from Amazon and if it's in the Amazon warehouse you will receive it usually in 2 days and that's with standard shipping.  I never pay for faster shipping with Amazon because I know how quick they are.

My second favorite online store is Zappos.com .  They always upgrade the shipping to next day and in the case of a pair of tennis shoes I just purchased for my husband, there was zero shipping and tax and we still received them 24 hours after ordering.  You just can't beat that kind of service!

Third, Petey likes the boxes 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: April 17, 2010, 09:44:17 AM »

First I'd like to mention my favorite online store of all time is Amazon.com . You can purchase just about anything from Amazon and if it's in the Amazon warehouse you will receive it usually in 2 days and that's with standard shipping.  I never pay for faster shipping with Amazon because I know how quick they are.

My second favorite online store is Zappos.com .  They always upgrade the shipping to next day and in the case of a pair of tennis shoes I just purchased for my husband, there was zero shipping and tax and we still received them 24 hours after ordering.  You just can't beat that kind of service!

Hey Klaas  I order from Amazon all the time too!! I just received a case of coconut water that I couldn't find locally so I ordered it on Amazon! I almost always order online; I rarely go shopping anymore  I've ordered from Zappos too, and ALOT of other online shoe stores! In fact i was on there yesterday looking for Toms shoes for my granddaughter but i ended up finding them locally
Here's a pic that i thought was so cute! Enjoy!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1382 on: April 17, 2010, 02:29:00 PM »

Awwwwwwwwwww Monken. That is so cute.

2 4 1
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1383 on: April 17, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »

Thanks Seahorse, Bearly & Can!

Seahorse, the appliqued flowers is my favorite part to do!  I think I'd get bored making traditional quilts.

I searched out this next pattern because it has more flowers.  Mine has different colors and will be 3 rows instead of two and with two larger borders, but here's the pattern picture:

I'm thinking that oughta keep me busy for awhile!   

Lifesong,

You can tell you liked the dancing happy flowers on your last work. The dainty flowers on your last work were are free and happy
looking, I could pick that up that you were having fun creating the individualistic posies.

I like you idea with three rows instead of two, and a larger design, (this one is pretty but alittle conservative), with three rows
it will give better expression, a larger border will give zing. I am going to get to work on my Silhouettes!  You inspired me, Lifesong!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: April 17, 2010, 07:25:51 PM »

admin
sorry about being logged in all nite, i hit the logout button
and didnt see my icon, so i thought i was logged out
hope it didnt cause any probs thanks

Many of us never log off, you really don't need to.  If there is a problem with the site everyone will be booted out anyway.  No problem at all 

This is what is says for me:

Total time logged in: 376 days, 5 hours and 40 minutes  Monkey Devil!

Total time logged in: 122 days, 10 hours and 3 minutes. 
I was curious to know other posters "logged-in" times!! 

87-5-58

My computer logs itself off if I don't make an entry or change the page every so many minutes.

Hey Wreck!  How are you feeling?  Is your cigar still unlit?  How is your blood pressure?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: April 17, 2010, 08:02:22 PM »

Deenie, I am not sure where all the rage is coming from.

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/text-rage-victim-recovering-from-attack/17yj39hg0

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: April 17, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »

Petey liking the boxes is really the first thing you look for, right?

Go Petey!!!

Magnolia, how are the puppies?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: April 17, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »

Monken, I am not sure if that puppy is smiling or pooping.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: April 17, 2010, 10:32:28 PM »

I was searching Facebook for something an came across this group, LOL  Monkey Devil!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=394780715992#!/pages/Dont-Give-me-Updates-About-My-Ex-Were-Not-Together-Anymoreso-idgaf/394780715992
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: April 17, 2010, 11:55:14 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: April 18, 2010, 12:02:31 AM »

Here's the link to two of Monken's latest cake creations   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4894.msg1115127#msg1115127

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1391 on: April 18, 2010, 01:07:32 AM »

Bearlyhere the infamous one who follows much later - Thank you for not chastising me for my post - yet not really mentioning it. I was so in a mind debacle beyond within " Haleigh" and other things personal. ( Not they were comparable in my mind as worth  - yet were to me personal " my Taxes" ) that I was driven to the point of almost mind crazy. I have always done my own taxes and never had any issues. I have as norm knocked my taxes out with 6 hours of pure dedication.  This year though was quite different and it pretty much threw me over the edge. After 20+ hours I had no conclusion- I had to file for the first time in my entire life - an extension. Because I was simply not understanding the verbage within the questions/new entries of what to answer to-of my personal taxes. Never have I been asked the questions prior. Threw me for a loop. Plus add Me not even truly understanding if some of the questions applied to me- within House remod. My house renovation of 09 and the questions asked of me - I scrambled for all the monies I paid out -hoping for tax credits. I then applied the monies - NO effect what so ever on my tax return. I paid out the waz for my house renovation. All that would be considered as cost efficient energy savings - all my receipts ..no credit. None. My house built in 1924 - I put in over 1500 sq feet of insulation within the walls that prior had Zip insulation. One remediation of my house for example.  I use Turbotax and have used it for the last 6 yrs I trust it - but the fact was I was so that unsure. 3 days of ramming my head against papers - still not to make sense - and ending with - no answers. Totally was a suck day the 15th. Partly too I was guilty. I have never filed in April ever. Normally its done and sent off in Feb.
Then I talked to some friends on the phone that night, for them to say the opposite that this tax year was easy and of huge gains for them - due to Obama's changes.  Oh Snap. So that was part of my tirade. Then the extra of the Jack - was more than enough.
-- Thank you Bearly for being Here.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1392 on: April 18, 2010, 01:09:15 AM »

Riley the Poodle is one of the most adorable Poodles I have ever Seen -

His face is Priceless.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1393 on: April 18, 2010, 02:20:45 AM »

LOL!! It looks like Petey likes to EAT the boxes!! He's soooooo cute!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: April 19, 2010, 11:51:13 PM »

Bearlyhere the infamous one who follows much later - Thank you for not chastising me for my post - yet not really mentioning it. I was so in a mind debacle beyond within " Haleigh" and other things personal. ( Not they were comparable in my mind as worth  - yet were to me personal " my Taxes" ) that I was driven to the point of almost mind crazy. I have always done my own taxes and never had any issues. I have as norm knocked my taxes out with 6 hours of pure dedication.  This year though was quite different and it pretty much threw me over the edge. After 20+ hours I had no conclusion- I had to file for the first time in my entire life - an extension. Because I was simply not understanding the verbage within the questions/new entries of what to answer to-of my personal taxes. Never have I been asked the questions prior. Threw me for a loop. Plus add Me not even truly understanding if some of the questions applied to me- within House remod. My house renovation of 09 and the questions asked of me - I scrambled for all the monies I paid out -hoping for tax credits. I then applied the monies - NO effect what so ever on my tax return. I paid out the waz for my house renovation. All that would be considered as cost efficient energy savings - all my receipts ..no credit. None. My house built in 1924 - I put in over 1500 sq feet of insulation within the walls that prior had Zip insulation. One remediation of my house for example.  I use Turbotax and have used it for the last 6 yrs I trust it - but the fact was I was so that unsure. 3 days of ramming my head against papers - still not to make sense - and ending with - no answers. Totally was a suck day the 15th. Partly too I was guilty. I have never filed in April ever. Normally its done and sent off in Feb.
Then I talked to some friends on the phone that night, for them to say the opposite that this tax year was easy and of huge gains for them - due to Obama's changes.  Oh Snap. So that was part of my tirade. Then the extra of the Jack - was more than enough.
-- Thank you Bearly for being Here.

Deenie, this years taxes had me in tears more than once if that helps you any, I was so confuzzled.  I do not know how any of the senior citizens with their IRA stuff get through it at all.

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: April 20, 2010, 08:02:09 AM »

Go Petey!!!

The puppies are all gone to new homes.  I miss them something awful.  I cried for three days,
and I am still grieving for them.  They were such a joy and so funny and loving.
I let myself get way too attached to all of them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: April 20, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »

aw Mags...I am sorry that you are missing the pups and that you are sad about it...How is "momma" doing? is she missing her babies too?
have comfort in knowing that they are in good homes with lots of attention and they will be bringing lots of happiness to those families!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: April 20, 2010, 10:33:51 AM »

Go Petey!!!

The puppies are all gone to new homes.  I miss them something awful.  I cried for three days,
and I am still grieving for them.  They were such a joy and so funny and loving.
I let myself get way too attached to all of them.

I'm so sorry, Magnolia.  Will you get to visit them at least?  How is the doggie momma taking it?

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 20, 2010, 10:38:47 AM »

O/T - our loca lost her husband....I started a condolence thread for her

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7624.new#new

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: April 20, 2010, 07:05:03 PM »

Anyone who knows --  when you put in a search term, does it search just the active thread for the case you're searching on, or does it search all the archived threads for that case as well ?

TIA
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.