April 18, 2024, 01:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 542944 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: April 24, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »

Hey everyone, just a quick post about the weather! We're in a particularly dangerous situation right now!!! A tornado WARNING has been issued for my area until 10:00 & the storm system is moving toward us a 70 mph!  I am terrified of this kind of weather & it's supposed to be with us all day long!!!  TRIMM, I know you're in central AL, stay safe, & all monkeys in the danger area stay safe. Hubby is in route to get our granddaughters & when they get here we'll head to the basement!!! Love you all!!!!

Monken, please be safe.  At least you have a basement.  I am in Kentucky and it is heading toward us also.  I just told my husband that for some erry feeling I don't have good vibes with these storms today.  It was 12 years ago last week we had a horrific hale storm and my mother was in hospital when it hit.  They could not get her out of her room in time and the doctors and nurses had to cover her with their bodies and hold on for dear life.  Bless them.  It was bad.  I have that same feeling about today.  Can't shake it. Needless to say I am nervous and a little afraid of this---we have seen these storms before.

Be safe all.

Blue Moon, I am praying that just like those nurses and doctors protected your mother, God will shield you and your family from all harm.  Take care.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: April 24, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »

Trimm, Please check in & let us know you're okay, the weather channel says there is damage in your area!!  This has been one hellacious day & I'll be damn glad when it's over!!!    Take Care all!   an angelic monkey

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: April 24, 2010, 11:13:27 PM »

I hope all our monkeys in the storm areas are safe.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: April 25, 2010, 12:11:08 AM »

Trimm, Please check in & let us know you're okay, the weather channel says there is damage in your area!!  This has been one hellacious day & I'll be damn glad when it's over!!!    Take Care all!   an angelic monkey

Hey Monken,I am o.k.I'll be glad when this day is over too.   
Right now it is terrible down where my parents and grandbabies live.Reports of some major damage that way.You take care too.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1464 on: April 25, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »

Hey Monken,I am o.k.I'll be glad when this day is over too.   
Right now it is terrible down where my parents and grandbabies live.Reports of some major damage that way.You take care too.    an angelic monkey

Trimm thank you for letting us know you are okay. Prayers for all in the path of this bad weather. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: April 25, 2010, 06:03:03 AM »

Prayers for all of the Monkeys in the path of the tornado and dangerous weather.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: April 25, 2010, 09:59:16 AM »

Hey Trimm, I hope everything is okay with your family, i swear yesterday was exhausting! I feel so bad for the people in Yazoo City & all the hit areas, the destruction is devastating!  It's a beautiful Spring day today & I'm going to enjoy it!!! Love to all monkeys!!    an angelic monkey

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: April 25, 2010, 11:01:50 AM »

Hey Trimm, I hope everything is okay with your family, i swear yesterday was exhausting! I feel so bad for the people in Yazoo City & all the hit areas, the destruction is devastating!  It's a beautiful Spring day today & I'm going to enjoy it!!! Love to all monkeys!!    an angelic monkey

Everything is fine.It is a nice sunny day here too! 
Prayers for the people in Yazoo.     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: April 25, 2010, 12:58:50 PM »

Capp lost her dear Mother-in-law earlier today.  A condolences thread has been started in the monkey lounge.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: April 25, 2010, 01:00:34 PM »

Prayers for all of the Monkeys in the path of the tornado and dangerous weather.

I'll second that and hope all our Monkeys and their family and friends are safe.   an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1470 on: April 25, 2010, 01:46:44 PM »

I'll second that and hope all our Monkeys and their family and friends are safe.   an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1471 on: April 25, 2010, 11:18:14 PM »

April is the Month of Child Abuse Awareness

I found this slide show made by a woman who has given her life up to educating others - on prevention of child abuse. She has made a slide show of the lost babies/children of abuse.
I hope you go to this link and look - It's titled 100 Faces.

All are innocent victims of child abuse ~ No longer with us. The photos are the Children taken when they were dressed in their best - showing no bruises or victimization - Just their beautiful faces. A gentle reminder that no matter what house the child comes from, no matter their living status... Child Abuse is alive and well has no bearing on society's rules.

I hope you visit the link - and look at the photos - You will see many of our SM children within the slide show - It is a beautifully done slide show ~ it is done with Grace in memory.  God Bless the Babies.  an angelic monkey

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/silvahalo68/Fallen%20angels/Slideshows/?action=view&current=827f69b9.pbw

It is a reminder that WE all have to listen to our inner voice - when we see/think/feel a child we know/or stumble upon is being a abused ( even as an outsider). That we don't go and take on the "its not my business".  Its better to be called out as fool ~ than not to say a word and find out later this child has been severely hurt, victimized, tortured or worse dead.

Somebody has to speak up. All of the children within the slide show are victims - all have died from abuse and ALL or most are under the age of 3. 100 faces.  The photos are of precious little ones who never had a chance ~ put together by this one women with Love.
It really puts things into prospective ~ what our duties are as citizens, Women, Mothers,  Aunts, Sisters, Grandparents. Human Beings.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: April 26, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »

OMG, this is too cute 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/26/pint-sized-pinto-born-new-hampshire-worlds-smallest-horse/?test=latestnews

Updated April 26, 2010
Pint-Sized Pinto Born in New Hampshire May Be World's Smallest Horse

BARNSTEAD, N.H. -- A diminutive horse born in New Hampshire could lay claim to the world record for lightweight foal.

The pinto stallion named Einstein weighed just 6 pounds and measured 14 inches in height when he was born Friday in Barnstead, N.H. Those proportions fit a human baby just about right but are downright tiny for horse, even a miniature breed like Einstein.

Dr. Rachel Wagner, Einstein's co-owner, says the Guinness Book of Records lists the smallest newborn horse as weighing in at 9 pounds.

Breeders say that unlike the current record holder, Thumbelina, Einstein shows no signs of dwarfism. Instead, he's just a tiny horse.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1473 on: April 26, 2010, 01:28:08 PM »

OMG, this is too cute 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/26/pint-sized-pinto-born-new-hampshire-worlds-smallest-horse/?test=latestnews

Updated April 26, 2010

BARNSTEAD, N.H. -- A diminutive horse born in New Hampshire could lay claim to the world record for lightweight foal.

The pinto stallion named Einstein weighed just 6 pounds and measured 14 inches in height when he was born Friday in Barnstead, N.H. Those proportions fit a human baby just about right but are downright tiny for horse, even a miniature breed like Einstein.

Dr. Rachel Wagner, Einstein's co-owner, says the Guinness Book of Records lists the smallest newborn horse as weighing in at 9 pounds.

Breeders say that unlike the current record holder, Thumbelina, Einstein shows no signs of dwarfism. Instead, he's just a tiny horse.

OH Klaas he is to cute. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: April 26, 2010, 05:22:04 PM »

OMG, this is too cute 

Updated April 26, 2010

Video   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: April 26, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »

I don't know where to put this  my friend need help thought on this
I have a Face Book friend she is a Artist and was very happily married with three little children.

Her Hubby hasn't been seen since around 10 a.m. this morning.( this was last week) Everything has been fine on the home front, nothing 2 lead me to believe he wasn't going 2 come home. I've called everyone he's in contact with and his place of work and no1 has seen him. No1 has seen my car either.
I have sent her some info on what she should do that I found on help find the missing a list of things to do.

He's been spotted twice but no haven't found him. The cops are keeping a look out for my car but so far nothing. I can't not understand what is going on as our life has been good, especially lately. Great things had been happening. We were getting along great. He had a to do list to do on Tuesday and I do know that it was done but he never came home. I'm just lost....totally utterly....lost.

No he isn't in any field where he'd be kidnapped.
Yes they were sure that it was him..without a doubt. Today I learned that he's been spotted again in the same area in my car by himself this time and the windows were down. So I guess he wouldn't be missing now but he's just not findable. I have no idea whats going on. Everyone I talk to who has been in contact with him in the last week or so say that everything was fine. Even the local convenience store clerks say he was there that morning and got gas and a drink and was fine. This is just not like him. I'm very very concerned. I have managed to go to the sheriff's dept and get them out looking for it actively but they aren't doing it officially I guess. No sign of him...noone can pin point where he's at or what's going on.
I'm so exhausted. And of course between me not sleeping and our baby girl waking up all hours of the night wanting her daddy ...it's rough very rough.
I don't know what to think or even say. As this has throwed me completely off guard.
I appreciate your help.
   April 22 at 9:07pm
He has no cell phone. I've called the only cc that he has and there's been no activity on it. How would I go about finding him through the license chip? I would appreciate any help you could give.

I can't rent a car...wish i could as I would spend the entire day out driving trying to find him. I feel like something is wrong..very wrong.
Today
 There's been no update. Haven't heard from him. We're all missing him but our little girl is missing him most of all. They are very close. 2morrow will be 1 wk. I don't understand. Thx for all the thoughts & Prayers. I haven't been able to pop on until now as I feel like I should be doing something else.
Any thoughts I think he ran away or has found someone else .I hate saying this thoughts please..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: April 26, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »

I don't know where to put this  my friend need help thought on this
I have a Face Book friend she is a Artist and was very happily married with three little children.

Her Hubby hasn't been seen since around 10 a.m. this morning.( this was last week) Everything has been fine on the home front, nothing 2 lead me to believe he wasn't going 2 come home. I've called everyone he's in contact with and his place of work and no1 has seen him. No1 has seen my car either.
I have sent her some info on what she should do that I found on help find the missing a list of things to do.

He's been spotted twice but no haven't found him. The cops are keeping a look out for my car but so far nothing. I can't not understand what is going on as our life has been good, especially lately. Great things had been happening. We were getting along great. He had a to do list to do on Tuesday and I do know that it was done but he never came home. I'm just lost....totally utterly....lost.

No he isn't in any field where he'd be kidnapped.
Yes they were sure that it was him..without a doubt. Today I learned that he's been spotted again in the same area in my car by himself this time and the windows were down. So I guess he wouldn't be missing now but he's just not findable. I have no idea whats going on. Everyone I talk to who has been in contact with him in the last week or so say that everything was fine. Even the local convenience store clerks say he was there that morning and got gas and a drink and was fine. This is just not like him. I'm very very concerned. I have managed to go to the sheriff's dept and get them out looking for it actively but they aren't doing it officially I guess. No sign of him...noone can pin point where he's at or what's going on.
I'm so exhausted. And of course between me not sleeping and our baby girl waking up all hours of the night wanting her daddy ...it's rough very rough.
I don't know what to think or even say. As this has throwed me completely off guard.
I appreciate your help.
   April 22 at 9:07pm
He has no cell phone. I've called the only cc that he has and there's been no activity on it. How would I go about finding him through the license chip? I would appreciate any help you could give.

I can't rent a car...wish i could as I would spend the entire day out driving trying to find him. I feel like something is wrong..very wrong.
Today
 There's been no update. Haven't heard from him. We're all missing him but our little girl is missing him most of all. They are very close. 2morrow will be 1 wk. I don't understand. Thx for all the thoughts & Prayers. I haven't been able to pop on until now as I feel like I should be doing something else.
Any thoughts I think he ran away or has found someone else .I hate saying this thoughts please..

How well do you know this person?  If she knows people that are seeing him around town and he is FINE, is she fine?  Something isn't right. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: April 26, 2010, 09:12:23 PM »

I don't know her personally
She posted this
 Is in a lot of pain this morning. Praying that God will take it from me and ease my mind so that hopefully I can make it through another agonizing day.

I am so so tired and so sick.I don't know if I can make it through another da
y.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1478 on: April 26, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »

OMG, this is too cute 

Updated April 26, 2010

I don't post over here too often, in fact never 

But, I love LOVE love this lil guy. This is adorable!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: April 26, 2010, 10:44:56 PM »

Thanks for the video Klaas!

Maybe you can conjure an Einstein emoticon?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.