May 01, 2024, 02:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543750 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: April 26, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

I don't know her personally
She posted this
 Is in a lot of pain this morning. Praying that God will take it from me and ease my mind so that hopefully I can make it through another agonizing day.

I am so so tired and so sick.I don't know if I can make it through another da
y.

Blonde - I worry that she is living in a fantasy world and I just don't want you to feel compelled to do something for someone you cannot help.  Especially since you don't really know her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: April 26, 2010, 11:07:10 PM »

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1482 on: April 27, 2010, 01:43:11 AM »

Klaas you are a wonder how cute it is.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: April 27, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: April 27, 2010, 09:17:15 PM »

I just listened to Rick Harrison from the Pawn Stars show, which my husband and I always watch.  Dana had a great interview with Rick.  Rick seems like a cool guy that really enjoys what he does. 

Thanks Dana and Rick! Great interview!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: April 27, 2010, 09:28:55 PM »

I just listened to Rick Harrison from the Pawn Stars show, which my husband and I always watch.  Dana had a great interview with Rick.  Rick seems like a cool guy that really enjoys what he does. 

Thanks Dana and Rick! Great interview!
No Chumley??????  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1486 on: April 27, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »

From email...  

The Man Rules

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down.

Finally, the guys' side of the story.   ( I must admit, it's pretty good.)
We always hear  "the rules" from the female side...Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered "1 " ON PURPOSE!

1.           Men are NOT mind readers.  (FIRST & FOREMOST RULE)

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.  You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.  You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports, It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.  Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work !
Strong hints do not work !
Obvious hints do not work !
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact , all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.  Don 't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done.  Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1.           If it itches, it will be scratched.  We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Football or Hockey.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape.   Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.  Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: April 27, 2010, 10:22:50 PM »

Wreck - lol...no Chumley but they did talk about him!

GREAT SHOW DANA!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: April 27, 2010, 10:56:51 PM »

Wreck - lol...no Chumley but they did talk about him!

GREAT SHOW DANA!
Wikipedia lists only 5 references for "Chumley" ---- I think he is famous now!!
Chumley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Chumley can refer to:

Chumley Huffington, a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Chumley, a fictional walrus from the animated cartoon Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales
Chumley's, a pub in New York City
Bernard Chumley, fictional character from sketch show Little Britain
Chumley, a character on the History Channel show Pawn Stars

Personally I think he was named for "Chumley" from "Tennessee Tuxedo"!! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: April 28, 2010, 12:59:12 AM »

April is the Month of Child Abuse Awareness

I found this slide show made by a woman who has given her life up to educating others - on prevention of child abuse. She has made a slide show of the lost babies/children of abuse.
I hope you go to this link and look - It's titled 100 Faces.

All are innocent victims of child abuse ~ No longer with us. The photos are the Children taken when they were dressed in their best - showing no bruises or victimization - Just their beautiful faces. A gentle reminder that no matter what house the child comes from, no matter their living status... Child Abuse is alive and well has no bearing on society's rules.

I hope you visit the link - and look at the photos - You will see many of our SM children within the slide show - It is a beautifully done slide show ~ it is done with Grace in memory.  God Bless the Babies.  an angelic monkey

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/silvahalo68/Fallen%20angels/Slideshows/?action=view&current=827f69b9.pbw

It is a reminder that WE all have to listen to our inner voice - when we see/think/feel a child we know/or stumble upon is being a abused ( even as an outsider). That we don't go and take on the "its not my business".  Its better to be called out as fool ~ than not to say a word and find out later this child has been severely hurt, victimized, tortured or worse dead.

Somebody has to speak up. All of the children within the slide show are victims - all have died from abuse and ALL or most are under the age of 3. 100 faces.  The photos are of precious little ones who never had a chance ~ put together by this one women with Love.
It really puts things into prospective ~ what our duties are as citizens, Women, Mothers,  Aunts, Sisters, Grandparents. Human Beings.

The world needs no more abuse and much more of this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pEN8KH-Buh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pEN8KH-Buh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1490 on: April 28, 2010, 01:55:27 AM »

April is the Month of Child Abuse Awareness

I found this slide show made by a woman who has given her life up to educating others - on prevention of child abuse. She has made a slide show of the lost babies/children of abuse.
I hope you go to this link and look - It's titled 100 Faces.

All are innocent victims of child abuse ~ No longer with us. The photos are the Children taken when they were dressed in their best - showing no bruises or victimization - Just their beautiful faces. A gentle reminder that no matter what house the child comes from, no matter their living status... Child Abuse is alive and well has no bearing on society's rules.

I hope you visit the link - and look at the photos - You will see many of our SM children within the slide show - It is a beautifully done slide show ~ it is done with Grace in memory.  God Bless the Babies.  an angelic monkey

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/silvahalo68/Fallen%20angels/Slideshows/?action=view&current=827f69b9.pbw

It is a reminder that WE all have to listen to our inner voice - when we see/think/feel a child we know/or stumble upon is being a abused ( even as an outsider). That we don't go and take on the "its not my business".  Its better to be called out as fool ~ than not to say a word and find out later this child has been severely hurt, victimized, tortured or worse dead.

Somebody has to speak up. All of the children within the slide show are victims - all have died from abuse and ALL or most are under the age of 3. 100 faces.  The photos are of precious little ones who never had a chance ~ put together by this one women with Love.
It really puts things into prospective ~ what our duties are as citizens, Women, Mothers,  Aunts, Sisters, Grandparents. Human Beings.

The world needs no more abuse and much more of this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pEN8KH-Buh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pEN8KH-Buh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Thank You Bearly 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: April 28, 2010, 02:18:22 AM »

OMG, this is too cute 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/26/pint-sized-pinto-born-new-hampshire-worlds-smallest-horse/?test=latestnews

Updated April 26, 2010
Pint-Sized Pinto Born in New Hampshire May Be World's Smallest Horse

BARNSTEAD, N.H. -- A diminutive horse born in New Hampshire could lay claim to the world record for lightweight foal.

The pinto stallion named Einstein weighed just 6 pounds and measured 14 inches in height when he was born Friday in Barnstead, N.H. Those proportions fit a human baby just about right but are downright tiny for horse, even a miniature breed like Einstein.

Dr. Rachel Wagner, Einstein's co-owner, says the Guinness Book of Records lists the smallest newborn horse as weighing in at 9 pounds.

Breeders say that unlike the current record holder, Thumbelina, Einstein shows no signs of dwarfism. Instead, he's just a tiny horse.

Video   

<EMBED SRC="http://www.necn.com/common/CSN/necn/NECNembedplayer.swf" flashvars="&player.releaseURL=http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=D4QMJKg2qkR6BwneDNGqq_OLqLkbtqbL&&MBR=true&&zone=home" height=360 width=640 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowFullScreen=true bgcolor=#ffffff/></EMBED>

What a cutie, all babies should have as much love as that horse.

I bet Petey would love a little brother or sister miniature horse to play with.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: April 28, 2010, 02:25:59 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: April 28, 2010, 02:33:18 AM »

You're welcome, Deenie!  I miss chatting with you here.

You know I will read it.....eventually!   

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1494 on: April 28, 2010, 02:39:22 AM »

You're welcome, Deenie!  I miss chatting with you here.

You know I will read it.....eventually!   

Bearly your like last call .... You always come through even if it is a day later.
Your All Heart and Bear. Remember this, I have to send this to you because its spring and your a Mod. Your never though a park ranger. Your Humphrey 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHI0Cz3JjbM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/eHI0Cz3JjbM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1495 on: April 29, 2010, 12:34:02 AM »

Bearly wrote:

What a cutie, all babies should have as much love as that horse.

I bet Petey would love a little brother or sister miniature horse to play with.

[/quote]

I can see it now. Petey and the miniature horse  chasing each other.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1496 on: April 29, 2010, 12:35:30 AM »

Deenie how are you? Miss you in musings. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1497 on: April 30, 2010, 02:49:55 PM »

Deenie how are you? Miss you in musings. 
Hi Ms Green Eyes ..  I am like all ~ surviving Smile

How are You? Did you ever finish and gift your Purple Quilt to Your Grand Daughter?
I am sure she loves its. Nothing beats " Artisan" home made - all is a process of love.
*Imperfect to me is Perfect always. (*meaning not machine made)
 an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1498 on: April 30, 2010, 02:52:19 PM »

Hallmark request - Monkey Lounge for Ms. BOO Monkey - Yesterday was her Birthday ~ Please send her your best ..........

Thank you all 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: April 30, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »

Hallmark request - Monkey Lounge for Ms. BOO Monkey - Yesterday was her Birthday ~ Please send her your best ..........

Thank you all 

Thanks Deenie    And here's the link to Boo's BDay thread Deenie started:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7705.msg0#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.