March 29, 2024, 03:09:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 542272 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: May 14, 2010, 09:07:23 AM »

Sunshine..that has to be so frightening for you to have this guy stalking you.
Always be aware of your surroundings. You might also want to pick up  a mace that you can keep in your hand when walking through parking lots or alone.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1661 on: May 14, 2010, 09:07:28 AM »

Sunshine12,

Take out a restraining order against him if you haven't already.  Document everything!  To hell with the officer that said not to call back with Facebook issues.  Print out the messages and take them with you to the police station and contact a local attorney that does free consultations.

Klaas and Wreck have both given you excellent advice.  An advocate could really help and you won't feel like you're dealing with this alone.

All I can really add is do your best to have someone with you at all times.  At least for the next few days/week until this settles down, have your friends take shifts if you have to as their schedules allow.  Don't stick to your usual schedule or be predictable as to where you'll be when, if that makes sense.

You can also find a store that sells pepper spray if you think you could use it on him if needed.

Keep us posted, ok?  Just check in now and then and let us know you're all right.

Sunshine12
Everyone has given you good advice. The only thing I can add is if your state doesn't allow pepper spray or if they do but you have to take classes I would suggest getting a can of wasp spray. I know it's big but you might carry a big purse for awhile. I know it sounds odd. If you aim for the eyes it blinds them for a few minutes, and they shoot up to 20 feet away it gives you space and time. Please post every once and awhile to let us know you are alright.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: May 14, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »

thanks everyone for your responses. i really appreciate it.  the officer actually said to me that if i tried to go to court for anything over a facebook message the judge would laugh at me. 

i mean this guy made up fake medical information about me and posted it everywhere. it is absolutely in sane! my job has a photo of him at the security desk so if he tried to come near there they are at least aware of the situation..

sorry for rambling about this
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1663 on: May 14, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »

thanks everyone for your responses. i really appreciate it.  the officer actually said to me that if i tried to go to court for anything over a facebook message the judge would laugh at me. 

i mean this guy made up fake medical information about me and posted it everywhere. it is absolutely in sane! my job has a photo of him at the security desk so if he tried to come near there they are at least aware of the situation..

sorry for rambling about this

No reason to be sorry about talking about it.  It's scary! Please be careful.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: May 14, 2010, 10:48:18 AM »

Lots of storms in central Texas this morning

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1665 on: May 14, 2010, 11:32:16 AM »

Stay safe Muffy Bee

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:53 PM »

Stay safe Muffy Bee

Thank you, GE.  Now we've got

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1667 on: May 14, 2010, 03:22:09 PM »

Stay safe Muffy Bee

Love your cloud with the lightening bolts to funny. The storms have made it to Northern Texas now. We have flash flood warnings lots of thunder and wind. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: May 14, 2010, 04:06:06 PM »

Stay safe Muffy Bee

Love your cloud with the lightening bolts to funny. The storms have made it to Northern Texas now. We have flash flood warnings lots of thunder and wind. 

It looks like the worst of the storms have passed on through my area.  I hope the storms that have moved into your area will die down and everyone will come though safe. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1669 on: May 14, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »

Stay safe Muffy Bee

It looks like the worst of the storms have passed on through my area.  I hope the storms that have moved into your area will die down and everyone will come though safe. 

Glad to hear the worst has passed you now. I think we have a couple more hours of rain. But it is to cold to produce any tornado's. Which is a good thing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: May 14, 2010, 04:27:41 PM »

If you haven't see this, it is worth watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrZJexfl94&feature=player_embedded

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: May 14, 2010, 05:08:41 PM »

Muffy, 2NJ, Klaas -- any mod HELP!
Would you start a gratefulness candle for Ethan Stacy please.  I am not good at doing this and I so want it right.  Many thanks.

Sure, we will get it started and create a thread.

Looks like 2NJ just set it up!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0

Thank you 2NJ --

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1672 on: May 14, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »

AWE - I loves it. I have to say on my license - prior or ever. Never has it been on my license I wear glasses.   I have had the same DL for over the time its to be - how it happened. I moved so many times and I lost my DL ..and had a new one created. So it bumped me up when it should have been renewed, never to have my eyes in question - so I have had the same DL for a long time - legally. 

Tomorrow I go to the Doc for the Eye Exam " Target". I picked out some frames too that I like very much. Of course they are the most expensive hah ... "Lucky Brand" . Not expensive like Optical places - expensive.
They are less than 190.00 - and I was told I would receive 25 percent off. I have been to some Optical places and they want 400 + for a frame only. Not in my lifetime.
Klaas if you can make my Gaga's ( that is what I call them) like an Old Man, the frames I chose remind me of a Modern Old Man. I went that day to make the appt at Target and picked out these frames.

a photo of the frames I chose. Yet not really true. The color of the frame is not the same. I chose the deep mulled berry = this photo is the black ..too harsh. They are very cute. Much better than the ones I had before. They make me look " Smart" ...hah .. lets see I can can keep them and not lose them. That they work and I wear them as I should.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1673 on: May 14, 2010, 07:35:05 PM »

hey everyone,

im not really sure where to post this but i really need some advice...

i have been stalked by the same guy for the past 5 years.  this person went to the same college as me and we had some mutual friends. he was always very weird tho and followed my friends around all through college.  i was always nice to him because i felt bad for him, but that was it. we were only ever friends and after it became clear to me that he was obsessed with me, i tried to cut off the friendship however he would never stop.  he would trheaten to hurt himself if i didnt talk to him..etc..

anyway, i was always civil towards him but he has been slowly losing his mind more and more over the years.  the final straw occured when he decided to attend law school literally down the street from my house.  this was strange to me, especially since he is not from my area but chose this school to go to. it really freaked me out.

ever since he has moved to my area, he has been constantly asking me to hang out.  i always say no and then he becomes extremely angry.  in his mind, he believes him and i are in a relationship and it is very disturbing.  i have gotten phone calls and emails from people saying that he tells them i am his girlfriend and all other sorts of things.  these people even told me they fear for my safety because he is so psychotic about me. 

finally, after the situation escalated in the past week, and  i got emails from people saying they fear for my safety, i called the police.  An officer contacted him and told him that if he contacts me or comes near me again, he will be arrested. 

his response to this, was to send out a mass email to everyone i am friends with on facebook (yes he went through and sent this to all my friends) about all of these horrible things about me.  my phone was ringing off the hook all day with people asking me who this crazy person was.  the things he said were extremely disturbing, so disturbing i couldnt even read the message.  it was disgusting.  my friends reported it to facebook, and i called the police who made me feel horrible and told me to get off facebook and that there was nothing they could do.

i am so upset, i dont even know what the best thing to do is right now. do you guys have any suggestions?

Sunshine,
I just read your post. First things First. You need to Delete your facebook. I know that sounds harsh - but this is how he gained access to all your friends.
My GF who is not tech savvy by any sort - joined Facebook a few months ago. She has had the same email address for many years 12+ years. She joined face a few months ago and was totally shocked. She an AOL subscriber with her email of many years - did not understand the rules of facebook - No one does. No blame to her. But what happened was the minute she signed up for Face - Every person she has ever sent an email to in her history of owning that email address was sent an Email - HI Remember ME * Her Name * I am now on Facebook you can find me at this web link - facebook yadda.
She had ppl find her that crawled out of the woodwork from years ago - that she really didn't want them to find her. Otherwise she would have kept up with them.

I am on Facebook - yet I hardly use it. I don't play with it. I am only on it because my Daughter is on it.  I created a brand new email in order to join it. Because Facebook drags and pulls from your sign up email address and history - and uses it as I see - maliciously.  You do not know who is being contacted when you join * using a email address with history.
My friend who I had not spoken to since we were in our early 20's -  We met up on face and talked a few times.  He is a retired DEA Agent and still LE in his local area. He being the smartest of smart for trickery - He got popped on Facebook.  He made the mistake of opening a attachment sent to him via an email sent to him on Facebook. What happened? Everyone who belonged in his Friends " group" - on Facebook - received an email from him.

I found in my in box 4 emails from him*yahoo mail - I knew right then and there something was UP.  I go to my yahoo and I am able to view " mails sent to my Facebook" without logging into face itself. I was able to preview his first mail - I never opened his other mails. The first was enough. The mail inside was a bunch of scrambled words. Yet in the top of the email - was his entire " friends email addresses - over 100 people - his personal contacts email addresses and nick names"  I did not respond to the emails sent to me. I deleted them. I sent him a new mail and he was extremely upset. He said I don't know what happened. I told him that I received in my mail - all his contacts ..via this god knows what. I told him I didn't pay attention - I deleted everything. He being extremely confused and concerned - Who else received my Contacts and personal info. That is why I do not like facebook.  If you chose not to delete your Facebook - check your settings.

Going deeper into this Man who is stalking you. You have to start making notes/with dates. If you already have the better off you are. I too have been a victim of a stalker. This person I have no clue to who he was or is.  I believe he had been watching me for over a year or more - my comings and goings. Possibly he found me when I joined the local gym in my community. I do not know. That is the only reasonable thought I can come up with. Either way he knew my patterns. He knew my weekly schedule. I was in a caught schedule like anyone .. repeat and repeat.  Myself being a single woman with one child - living, surviving doing what we do daily. Work, Home, Rest, next day start all over.
This was not a Man that I dated, nor knew to my best ability - I cannot say that I ever met him ..  I am not truly sure. I never had time to DATE or meet men - because It was not a interest of mine to do so. Not that dating is wrong or anything of the sort. I just didn't have time nor the ability to Date.  I had not taken a vacation in years. I finally was able to gain enough seniority within my position to be able to have a vacation " partially paid" because I worked 100 percent commission at my job. I took off 7 days. It was July 2003.  I spent the first few days 100 percent - Me and my Daughter at the community Pool.  It was very hot and beautiful weather. We spent the first few days lazy around the pool or in the pool - playing Water Football - interacting with all the other kids and Moms. We had a great time.  It was just so nice to be free. Well during this time there was a ton of contractors on the grounds of our apartments. They were working on the outside of the buildings. Fixing, updating and painting. I never paid attention to them, other than noticing them.

For every Friday for the last 3 yrs - My Mother picked up my Daughter directly from School.  Because that was my Late Night at work. I would leave work around 9 pm to go home. Pattern again. That Friday day - I and my Daughter again at the pool - we were simply fried. Sun Burnt. That day was especially HOT. We were human toast - and I/we went back to the apt early that afternoon - because I knew we both had hit our Sun limit. I never burn/Nor does my D and this day I knew .. it was bad. We both took cool showers and settled in - I not making huge Money at the time- relied on floor Fans within our apt. I could not afford to run the 20 yr old " wall inset" air conditioner.  Night came. I shut up the house/apt. I turned on the big gun fan. The huge giant like drum fan - the one I owned. It set in the hallway to pull the air - through the apt. My daughter fell asleep instantly from a day of hot sun and swimming. I stayed in the front room on the couch. I could barely wear clothes - I was that sun burnt. I put on this button up fake silk shirt - and had to put on a tube like soft mini skirt. I had it for years and I thought OK I can do this to cover up my bottom half. No buttons/zippers - just cloth. My skin was bright red and painful and radiating heat. I fell asleep watching the Tonight show. That is the last of my recall. I fell asleep as if I was in Mummy position. On my back with my arms crossed.
The TV was up in volume due to the Fan running, even so I fell asleep from heat exhaustion. I felt this twinge of Pain - and I opened my eyes. I opened my eyes to a Flashlight. A very big flashlight. It was two inches from my face. I felt someones hand on my breast. I whipped my arm out - and knocked what ever it was out of my bodies way. And there stood a MAN over me.  Me being so sun burnt saved my life. When he put his hand into my shirt - the shirt hit my neck which was severely sun burned.  I woke up. I instantly started screaming my bloody lungs out. What I recall is I said repeated in screams Who are you?  He I could only see by the light that came off the TV.  He was a total freak.  He had on a Halloween Mask/like from Friday the 13th- Hockey Jason Mask and a long dark curly wig - and yet wore simple jean shorts/tshirt/sandals.   I saw his clothing very close to me- he was wearing a grayish tshirt - that had a emblem/decal on it - said Keep on Truckin - and he had on leather sandals. When his arm was next to my face - I saw his skin. He was White. Not just white but WHITE like a Vampire. Goth White. I could see black hair on his arm.  The More I screamed and I think I at one point lost it - and blanked out from shock - that I thought I was screaming yet nothing was coming out my mouth. The more I yelled - the Calmer he became. The closer he kept moving to me. He at one point put his face right into mine. I know I was kicking and I was fighting - and he kept turning his head into my face like a common house fly - teetering his face back and forth. He never made a sound. His glory was watching my reaction. He got bored and walked off - he exited my front door and POOF was gone.  I rolled off my couch like a army man - because all I could do was get to a phone and I had no clue if He was the only person who entered my house. I dialed 911 and within instant there was over 12 squads with K9's. The police dept less than 1/4 mile from my apt.
I ran to my daughters bedroom - there she was sleeping. She had not heard anything because of the Fan and TV.  They combed the apartments. He was good oh yes he was. He had unscrewed every light bulb in my building " porches" and the Building across the way - all the Light bulbs were unscrewed. He came through my kitchen window. He not only removed my screen. He removed all the screws/frame and took - the glass/screen with him. 
They LE never recovered anything. The K9's never picked up a scent. Within the dumpsters - all were checked in our apts - of what was taken from my window.   They told me - at first that I was more than likely a random victim. They were covering themselves I think.  I was in shock and destroyed. I saw on my local news a story the very next night - A Woman who had been attacked - and they did not show her face. They did however show the outside of her apartment. This was in another county. 50 miles from me. The photo of her window - matched mine exactly. As if it was my own apt. Yet it was not. I called that county's sheriff and left a message with the Detective on her case. He called me the next am - 7 am.  My local police were done - they basically promoted we live in a perfect area - no crimes here. This detective who worked in another county - Lived with his Wife and Kids 3 miles from my apt. He spent many hours on the phone with me. He said to me - I don't believe you were chosen at Random. He said I believe you have been stalked for a long time. That this guy knew of your patterns. That he was very familiar with your comings and goings.
That he knew - You were alone and that your Daughter was not with you " he thought".  He said " He knew he had no fear, that there was not a Male within your home, that would not take him out. He was fully aware you were a single woman". He has been watching you for a very long time. He then asked me of all my dating, my history and the only conclusion we could come up with - was the Vic Tanny that I had joined. That he * this freak had found me to be his liking and followed me home one night. Then made me his science experiment over the next months.
Sunshine - take all you know and can gather up and write it down. Date it/do what ever you can to document. Because what happened with me - My local police finally came back to me about a week later. They came to my House and were not in dress Blues - but Suits. They came and asked me to take a walk with them along my grounds of my apts. They started out nice and then became very condescending. The one got right into my face and said " Admit It - get it off your chest, your a bored single woman that needs some attention - You made this UP" ...  No one ever broke into your home nor touched you. He said Please let us close the file.
I told him to get F'd right to his face - I said You know what I may be single, I am surely not bored and IF YOU THINK I Could EVER Make this UP - YOU SIR should not be WEARING a Badge. I went into my Apt and slammed the door. Never once did I hear from anyone. I was called a year later to look at a drawing of a man wearing a ski mask ...as if. So I did what I could do and I moved out when I was able. I lived in total fear for years after that. I still live in fear to this day. I now live no where near my old apartment - yet the fear is always there.  A fear I never ever want YOU Sunshine to live within. Nor another woman. Don't allow this to go on without some intervention - I don't care if you feel this is him the  " Boy" playing games.  Your Life is Worth it - to Say Something NOW before its too late.  Don't allow this to continue.  Go File a report - But take your own ammo with you - documentation - even hand written documents your own words/dates of events / emails printed - what ever is available for you to take to the Police station - Do it Today an angelic monkey
 Police Station is like a 7 /11 open 24 hours a day

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: May 14, 2010, 08:36:14 PM »

I love it!  Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 14, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »

SunnyinTX

THANK YOU!!

I am sitting here in tears.  I was so touched.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1676 on: May 14, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »

SunnyinTX

THANK YOU!!

I am sitting here in tears.  I was so touched.

Janet

WOW

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: May 14, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23559062/detail.html

Woman Tortured 6 Hours Uses Bug Spray To Escape

Posted: 4:35 pm EDT May 14, 2010Updated: 6:29 pm EDT May 14, 2010
DELAND, Fla. -- A woman was kidnapped in DeLand and tortured in the back of a van. She only managed to escape by spraying her attacker in the face with bug spray.

(snipped)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: May 15, 2010, 03:39:01 PM »

Monken has posted pics of four of her latest cake creations, which include a beautiful fondant birthday cake complete with bow, a baseball sheet cake and two (2) great looking (and probably great tasting  ) Sponge Bob Square Pants cakes.  Here is the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4894.msg1133952#msg1133952

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1679 on: May 15, 2010, 04:45:25 PM »

Did anyone see the picture of Larry Birkhead and Dannilynn at the Kentucky Derby? She looks exactly like her Mom. IMO

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.