April 18, 2024, 05:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 542952 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »

Bearly - yes, the ocean  an angelic monkey

Klaas, that's just wrong. I have a lovely view of the golf course behind my house, but it is covered with 4" of snow from Friday night. It is snowing here now and we are expecting 3 to 6 more inches tonight. Hurry up April !

What's not fair about a Monkey Reunion Resort where you can see the now World Famous Petey!

Good point, Bearley. Petey is such fun to watch ! We got 8" of snow last night and it is snowing now. I need a diversion. I think we need a Petey Cam !

We have about 3 feet here.  The cars are totally covered and the electricity keeps going out!

I need a snow plow monkey!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2010, 06:49:10 PM »

Morning all

Rare Earthquake rattles Northern Ill. this morning.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100210/ap_on_re_us/us_small_earthquake_illinois

yes in deedy! hubs and I got woke up at 4 AM...shook our whole house!

Oh, that's awful!  Are you okay?

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »

Morning all

oh yes...thanks...it just woke us up from a sound sleep with the house shaking...but no damage and no injuries anywhere from what I have been reading and hearing...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 10, 2010, 09:27:25 PM »

Check your Driver's License!  I already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!  I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!  Thanks Homeland Security ! Go to the web site, and check it out.

It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file.  After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves, too...Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: February 10, 2010, 09:30:28 PM »

Morning all

oh yes...thanks...it just woke us up from a sound sleep with the house shaking...but no damage and no injuries anywhere from what I have been reading and hearing...

That's good news.  I am sorry you were scared, though.

I believe in miracles!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #405 on: February 10, 2010, 10:33:24 PM »

Check your Driver's License!  I already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!  I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!  Thanks Homeland Security ! Go to the web site, and check it out.

It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file.  After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves, too...Believe me they will thank you for it.

Bearly, THANK YOU so much for this information. Will be sure to let all my friends and family
know.

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: February 11, 2010, 12:19:33 AM »

Bearly, THANK YOU so much for this information. Will be sure to let all my friends and family
know.

Once my brother sent it to me, I didn't want to keep it to myself!

I believe in miracles!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #407 on: February 11, 2010, 01:14:25 AM »

know.

Bearly, Thank you so much, I had no idea !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #408 on: February 11, 2010, 06:08:43 AM »

Thanks so much, Bearly! Since I have to get up so early and brave the snow this morning, I sure was glad to have the opportunity to take care of that!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #409 on: February 11, 2010, 06:12:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 11, 2010, 06:13:53 AM »

Klaas, somebody, help me with this!!!

For some reason photobucket is not showing the links underneath the pictures like it usually does & now all i can get posted is the link to the picture, not the picture itself. What happened?? I don't know what to do!!! I had to dig up the crying monkey for this GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!   

Hi ~ noticed your cry for help!!!  I tried as well and seen the same ... no links.  However, this morning I uploaded some photos and at the bottom of the screen there was a choice to upload or upload and get links.  Not sure yet about the one's I had already saved in the bucket, if I can retrieve the links or not.  Ugggggggghhhhh.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 11, 2010, 06:18:29 AM »

For some reason photobucket is not showing the links underneath the pictures like it usually does & now all i can get posted is the link to the picture, not the picture itself. What happened?? I don't know what to do!!! I had to dig up the crying monkey for this GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!   

Hi ~ noticed your cry for help!!!  I tried as well and seen the same ... no links.  However, this morning I uploaded some photos and at the bottom of the screen there was a choice to upload or upload and get links.  Not sure yet about the one's I had already saved in the bucket, if I can retrieve the links or not.  Ugggggggghhhhh.

If you have the photos saved in your computer just do a bulk upload and then make sure you click to get links.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #412 on: February 11, 2010, 06:53:46 AM »

If you have the photos saved in your computer just do a bulk upload and then make sure you click to get links.

Find the pic you want on Photobucket. Double click the pic. A new screen will pop up with the individual pic and the links.  The links are on the left side of that page.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #413 on: February 11, 2010, 07:10:13 AM »

Morning All,

CBB how are you doing?

Bearly Thank You for sharing the link with us.

Grand kids have had all week off from school because of a water main break. Were going back today and we are getting snow. Waiting to see if they are going to get a snow day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: February 11, 2010, 12:55:38 PM »

wishing i could get the gust i need to get off my rump and get productive, it's sooo cold I don't want to move..... florida is not supposed to be this cold...... stupid groundhogg....

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 11, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »

Thanks Grama,    i don't know what's going on with photobucket!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 11, 2010, 02:34:19 PM »

know.

So will I!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #417 on: February 11, 2010, 02:52:54 PM »

know.

So will I!   

Bearly,

Thank-you!  My hair looked better on the internet lincense! Someone airbrushed my photo!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 11, 2010, 05:06:24 PM »

know.

Bearly, Thank you so much, I had no idea !

That's what family is for!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 11, 2010, 05:07:31 PM »

Thanks so much, Bearly! Since I have to get up so early and brave the snow this morning, I sure was glad to have the opportunity to take care of that!

You're welcome. CBB!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.