April 24, 2024, 06:09:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543129 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 17, 2010, 01:36:16 AM »

Neat dog Klaas.

Mine is about 13 and has cataracts in both eyes. He's an Austrialian Shepard, tri-color, rescued dog. Very smart and loyal.

Bought drops and pills from England. Using about 3 mos. Today I saw a bit of brown on his eyes. Gee right when I am running out of the stuff... it said if it started to work it would be 3-4 mos. Need to reorder ASAP

I am using Firefox on an iBook G4 Mac.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7280908

going to this link, for example, I know how to save the page but don't know how to save the video.

How do I save just the video and not the whole page?

In the past I have saved pages and then gone back to see them and the video is gone.

Is there some type of program where you can make a scrapbook of just the videos?

Thanks

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works

Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 17, 2010, 09:10:29 AM »

Petey is very handsome indeed!  makes me jealous that he is laying in the sun and I am in snow up to my knees! lol!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #482 on: February 17, 2010, 10:18:17 AM »

Petey is very handsome indeed!  makes me jealous that he is laying in the sun and I am in snow up to my knees! lol!

Morning cookie,  I am not you to my knees in snow, but woke up to 25 degrees again this morning. I am with you with Petey laying in the sun shine. I wamted grab a blankie and join him. To warm up these old bones

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #483 on: February 17, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »

Morning cookie,  I am not up to my knees in snow, but woke up to 25 degrees again this morning. I am with you with Petey laying in the sun shine. I wamted grab a blankie and join him. To warm up these old bones
self edit. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: February 17, 2010, 12:00:13 PM »

Yesterday and today it's in the 80's here. This is their doggy door leading out to their side of the house which is mostly a dog run.  Petey really enjoys the sun.  He's so handsome!:   

He's GROWING! Sooooo handsome, Klaas! He's adorable!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 17, 2010, 03:55:11 PM »

Yesterday and today it's in the 80's here. This is their doggy door leading out to their side of the house which is mostly a dog run.  Petey really enjoys the sun.  He's so handsome!:   

He is handsome and adorable....and seems to love the camera as much as the camera loves him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: February 18, 2010, 11:09:50 PM »

I am coming over here to give an update on my ten puppies that were born in the Natalee
thread on Tuesday night.  Without Klaas and Anna I would have never made it through.

The pups are thriving.  The mother has lots of milk and they are getting fat as little pigs
and they are beautiful.  They grunt and scoot around....can't walk yet and eyes still closed.
They are strong and loud.  Sometimes they all get full and they just pile up in a big puppy pile.
Their coats are beautiful and there are pups of all colors.  I love them all.

I will try to send pictures to Klaas in the next few days.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 18, 2010, 11:15:41 PM »

I am coming over here to give an update on my ten puppies that were born in the Natalee
thread on Tuesday night.  Without Klaas and Anna I would have never made it through.

The pups are thriving.  The mother has lots of milk and they are getting fat as little pigs
and they are beautiful.  They grunt and scoot around....can't walk yet and eyes still closed.
They are strong and loud.  Sometimes they all get full and they just pile up in a big puppy pile.

How's little "Tex"?? I know you have doubts about Hudson being the father.........but, I think he owes me a cigar!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: February 19, 2010, 12:55:26 AM »

Aren't puppies just the greatest thing, Magnolia?    Oh, Please post pictures!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #489 on: February 19, 2010, 02:18:02 AM »

Thanks for the update Magnolia!  I should have checked in here earlier! 

The momma and her babies are so lucky to have you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 19, 2010, 08:59:53 AM »

Then I will post thier photo of the brood, piled into the van on the way to the vets  Monkey Devil!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #491 on: February 19, 2010, 09:09:24 AM »

Then I will post thier photo of the brood, piled into the van on the way to the vets  Monkey Devil!

Can't wait to see all the pups

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 19, 2010, 09:11:07 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Magnolia, I read the whole ordeal the next day...with my stomach in my throat...MERCY! Thank goodness for Anna and Klaas is right. And I loved that Klaas allowed it to take place in Natalee's thread.....I agree Nat would have loved it.   I can't wait to see the pictures.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 19, 2010, 09:12:24 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 19, 2010, 11:39:14 AM »

How's little "Tex"?? I know you have doubts about Hudson being the father.........but, I think he owes me a cigar!! 

Hudson told me to get him some cigars yesterday when we went to the store.  He's smoking!!

The puppies are singing this morning.  It is a soft contented whine.  One will start and the others
will join in.  They are just adorable.
There is one that is brindle and white that is gorgeous.  That is Wreck!
Tex is the biggest and strongest.  He is black and is getting some brown markings like Hudson's daddy.
Peter R. DeVries is a fawn color and white.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 19, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

Magnolia - I was reading about the pups and want to congratulate all involved!  I did not know you had a ACD as well.  They are a very unique breed when it comes to personality.  You will have your hands full and probably love every minute of it. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2010, 09:19:27 PM »

Magnolia - I was reading about the pups and want to congratulate all involved!  I did not know you had a ACD as well.  They are a very unique breed when it comes to personality.  You will have your hands full and probably love every minute of it. 

Hudson is a great dog and I am thrilled about all of the pups.  I may need to be institutionalized in
about 4 or 5 weeks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 19, 2010, 10:58:15 PM »

This is what it will look like at Magnolia's house in about 7 weeks  Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Wh4iKr4aA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Wh4iKr4aA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: February 19, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »

This is what it will look like at Magnolia's house in about 7 weeks  Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Wh4iKr4aA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Wh4iKr4aA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Wow!! The mom looks like how Mags describes her too!! She'll have her hands full!!!  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: February 19, 2010, 11:32:50 PM »

Hudson is a great dog and I am thrilled about all of the pups.  I may need to be institutionalized in
about 4 or 5 weeks.

The ACD in my avi is Riley and he is my ACD.  He is a velcro dog and has picked me as his special one.  Pretty freaky the first time he opened the bathroom door when I was taking a bath and sat with his head on the edge of the tub till I got out. 

They have so much energy when they get wound up.  I can not imagine what it would be like to have ten of them running 100 miles per hour in circles in your house  in a few short weeks.    an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.