April 25, 2024, 11:18:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543217 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: February 20, 2010, 11:31:03 PM »

Magnolia has sent me her first TEST photo.

Say hello to TEX!

Oh how cute he is.

Now show me a picture of San 

I will tomorrow.  Pups and I are both tired tonight.  I had to drive 50 miles to get the damn camera.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: February 20, 2010, 11:37:08 PM »

WOW!  That's a HUG pup, Magnolia!  I am used to Yorkies who look just like that only much smaller.

Bright, shiny coat very good sign. 

He's already saying "Talk to the Paw, talk to the paw!"

Plenty chubby, too.  Maybe he's a Rottweiler like a catbird in the nest?  Are the others that big?  I don't know how the poor mother managed if they were.  He is one fine looking pup!  I wish I could have one one them but we are only allowed one at these apartments I think.  I wonder how big they will be as adults.

Fine, fine looking pup, I must say!

Anna that means a lot coming from someone that knows pups.  He looks just like Roscoe, Hudson's daddy.
Same exact face and all.  Roscoe is neutered so it is the genes.  Roscoe weighs 100lbs.  Hudson 85 lbs.
Tex lays all splayed out and is big all over.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 21, 2010, 12:13:26 AM »

Magnolia has sent me her first TEST photo.

Say hello to TEX!

Oh how cute he is.

Now show me a picture of San 

I will tomorrow.  Pups and I are both tired tonight.  I had to drive 50 miles to get the damn camera.

WOW that's far .  I'm afraid to ask how far the grocery store is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 21, 2010, 12:17:28 AM »

Magnolia - I can't believe you had to drive 50 miles to get a camera.  If the store is further than 5 miles I don't want to go there.  I have a Walmart and a Sears Essentials all within 3 miles.  The grocery store is only about a mile away.  I'm spoiled.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: February 21, 2010, 12:22:47 AM »

Magnolia, Sorry that I missed all of the action today. Great picture of the pup. He looks so healthy. Will check tomorrow for the other pictures.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 21, 2010, 12:36:24 AM »

Magnolia, Sorry that I missed all of the action today. Great picture of the pup. He looks so healthy. Will check tomorrow for the other pictures.

Just wanted to let you know that I received my King Cake and that it is very good.  I was cutting a piece for my sister tonight and she goes what's that and I go look and she got the baby in her piece.  I said this means you get to buy next years cake 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 21, 2010, 12:52:37 AM »

Just wanted to let you know that I received my King Cake and that it is very good.  I was cutting a piece for my sister tonight and she goes what's that and I go look and she got the baby in her piece.  I said this means you get to buy next years cake 

You hold her to it, too, San.  I decided I was a week late on mine and will order one next year to have consumed by end of Mardi Gras.  Might be best to spare your sister more details on that Baby, too, lol.  I have always been afraid of somebody breaking a tooth, however, or as you said, swallowing  the Baby.  So far as I know, have never known of that happening.

But in my mind I can just taste one of the Bavarian ones!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 21, 2010, 12:56:49 AM »

You hold her to it, too, San.  I decided I was a week late on mine and will order one next year to have consumed by end of Mardi Gras.  Might be best to spare your sister more details on that Baby, too, lol.  I have always been afraid of somebody breaking a tooth, however, or as you said, swallowing  the Baby.  So far as I know, have never known of that happening.

But in my mind I can just taste one of the Bavarian ones!

Anna I was so paranoid about someone eating the baby that I would say if you take a piece of cake make sure you don't eat the little baby inside.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: February 21, 2010, 01:07:00 AM »

San, So glad that you like the cake. What kind did you order? That baby sure is small!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 21, 2010, 01:09:34 AM »

Where did the info come from about Cesar Milan's death. I checked and could only find that his 16yr. old beloved dog, Big Daddy died on Friday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: February 21, 2010, 01:10:54 AM »

Where did the info come from about Cesar Milan's death. I checked and could only find that his 16yr. old beloved dog, Big Daddy died on Friday.

Yes, that's it.  His beloved dog died, not Cesar.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: February 21, 2010, 01:10:56 AM »

Magnolia - I can't believe you had to drive 50 miles to get a camera.  If the store is further than 5 miles I don't want to go there.  I have a Walmart and a Sears Essentials all within 3 miles.  The grocery store is only about a mile away.  I'm spoiled.

It is really remote here.  I am not used to it.  I was always a city girl.  It is quicker for me to go
to Cullman than to Birmingham.  There is not even a jiffymart or a gas station for 10 miles.
Closest grocery store is 20 miles.  That is why Hudson and I say we are going for supplies.
There is a great BBQ joint about 3 miles away though.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 21, 2010, 01:13:44 AM »

It is really remote here.  I am not used to it.  I was always a city girl.  It is quicker for me to go
to Cullman than to Birmingham.  There is not even a jiffymart or a gas station for 10 miles.
Closest grocery store is 20 miles.  That is why Hudson and I say we are going for supplies.
There is a great BBQ joint about 3 miles away though.

You are really out in the woods but I bet it's peaceful. The pup is so big and healthy. Congrats. on all of them.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: February 21, 2010, 01:15:12 AM »

Thanks Klaas. Cesar seemed too young to die but he was close to his favorite dog.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 21, 2010, 01:19:33 AM »

Thanks Klaas. Cesar seemed too young to die but he was close to his favorite dog.

We watch his show all the time and will miss Big Daddy
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 21, 2010, 01:21:46 AM »

We watch his show all the time and will miss Big Daddy

We also watch his show and his family must be really sad.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: February 21, 2010, 01:24:17 AM »

Magnolia, One of my black labs had 12 pups and we saved 10. Once they began to get around, we put different colored colars on each of them, so as not to mix them up. It helped when we brought them for their 1st. shots.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 21, 2010, 02:47:01 AM »

Well damn it! While I hate to hear about his 16 year old doggie -- I'm thrilled to find out Cesar is still with us!!!!! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #538 on: February 21, 2010, 04:00:11 AM »

A young man that my children have been friends with for several years was in a serious auto accident last Saturday morning. He has been sustained on life support since the accident. His family may be removing life support on Monday. My heart breaks for them I am praying for them that they be comforted in this time of need.
When I heard about the accident, the following piece by John Berrio that had been ran in a dear Abby column came to mind. I hope that other teenagers will learn from this tragedy. Please remind all teen drivers that you know of the dangers that are out there. Post the following in their car if you must, but please let them know it can happen to anyone. A young lady the same age driving the same kind of car ended up in critical condition at the same hospital yesterday (Saturday), this has to stop, one lost life is one to many.

Please, God, I'm Only 17... It was just an ordinary school day. How I wish I had taken the bus. But I was too cool for the bus. I remember how I wheedled the car out of Mom. "Special favor," I pleaded, "All the kids drive." When the 2:50 bell rang, I threw all my books in the locker. I was free until 8:40 tomorrow morning! I ran to the parking lot, excited at the thought of driving a car and being my own boss. Free! It doesn’t matter how the accident happened. I was goofing off...going too fast. Taking crazy chances. But I was enjoying my freedom and having fun. The last thing I remember, I was passing an old lady who seemed to be going awfully slowly. I heard the deafening crash and felt a terrible jolt. Glass and steel flew everywhere. My whole body seemed to be turning inside out. I heard myself scream. Suddenly it was quiet. A police officer was standing over me. There was a doctor and my body was mangled. I was saturated with blood. Pieces of jagged glass were sticking out all over. Strange that I couldn’t feel anything. Hey, don’t pull that sheet over my head! I can’t be dead. I’m only 17. I’ve got a date tonight. I’m supposed to grow up and have a wonderful life. I haven’t even lived yet. I can’t be dead. Later I was placed in a drawer. My folks had to identify me. Why did they have to see me like this? Why did my mother have to face the most terrible ordeal of her life? Why did Dad suddenly look like an old man? He told the man in charge, "Yes, that is my child." The funeral was a weird experience. All my relatives and friends walked toward the casket. They passed by, one by one, and looked at me with the saddest eyes. Some of the boys were crying. A few of the girls touched my hand and sobbed as they walked away. I wish someone could wake me up and get me out of this casket! My mom and dad are so broken up. My grandparents are so racked with grief that they can barely walk. My brothers and sisters stare ahead like zombies and move like robots. No one can believe that this happened to me. Please don’t bury me! I have lots of living to do! I want to run and jump again. I want to laugh and sing. Please don’t put me in the ground. I promise if you give me one more chance, I’ll be the most careful driver in the whole world! Please, God, I’m only 17! ~~~~ ~By John Berrio~

Good night Monkeys, has been a long week and I am exhausted. Hate to post and run but I am sleeping on my feet at this point.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 21, 2010, 10:13:12 AM »

Magnolia,  I signed on this morning just to see the puppies!  Tex did not disappoint me.  What a big cuddler he will be...just adorable!  I love their fat tummies. 

You are going to be busy!! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.