April 18, 2024, 03:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 542946 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: February 27, 2010, 10:51:38 AM »

Magnolia - Anna asked me to post this for you   Monkey Devil!

OMG they are beautiful dogs but boy are they a handful.  They enjoyed the snow yesterday.  If I had more property I would get another one.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: February 27, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »

OMG they are beautiful dogs but boy are they a handful.  They enjoyed the snow yesterday.  If I had more property I would get another one.

Anna's picture is my biggest fear.  I love everyone of these puppies.
They have gotten snuggly and have developed puppy breath....love it!

One has eyes opened today, expect the rest to follow shortly.

I have decided that the mother is a Louisiana Catahoula and not a Pitbull.  She has all of the leopard
marking and the shape and the six toes passed down from the French.
Since I have no idea where she came from, I am probably wrong as rain and she is just a dog.

I am thinking of fencing half an acre for them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: February 27, 2010, 11:19:18 AM »

I so enjoy seeing pictures of everyone's beautiful pets. I like to watch puppy cams, and literally watch from birth to when they are sold to their new pet owners  an angelic monkey The eyes of the pup in the snow are just gorgeous 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 27, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »

I have decided that the mother is a Louisiana Catahoula and not a Pitbull.  She has all of the leopard
Since I have no idea where she came from, I am probably wrong as rain and she is just a dog.

Magnolia are you planning on keeping all the pups?  If so WOW.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 27, 2010, 08:52:03 PM »

No!!  I can't do that, but I would love to.  I think they would be much better off to go to loving homes
where they could get more individual attention.  I think dogs should be allowed in the house and there
just isn't room for all of them.  Hudson is all the dog that I can handle and then some.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: February 27, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »

No!!  I can't do that, but I would love to.  I think they would be much better off to go to loving homes
where they could get more individual attention.  I think dogs should be allowed in the house and there
just isn't room for all of them.  Hudson is all the dog that I can handle and then some.

For a minute I thought you were keeping them  .  I can't handle the two I have.

My brother is watching this puppy for his friend for about 3 weeks.  He brought him to our house tonight.  This puppy was hugh.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #686 on: February 27, 2010, 09:51:12 PM »

Klaas ....sorry to interrupt, but would you please check your email.
I will explain the details tomorrow. .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: February 27, 2010, 10:00:56 PM »

I so enjoy seeing pictures of everyone's beautiful pets. I like to watch puppy cams, and literally watch from birth to when they are sold to their new pet owners  an angelic monkey The eyes of the pup in the snow are just gorgeous 

Thanks no rose he is my pup.  He has two different color eyes.  One blue one brown.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »

To those curious to where I have been:
Tuesday at work, I stood-up and got very dizzy -- about to pass out. After lying down, I felt a little better -- but went home. On Wednesday, I continued to feel very light headed. Thursday, I had a friend take me to the Doctor. My blood pressure was 185/105 and they sent me to ER. After 14 hours in the ER, a brain cat scan, MRI, chest x-ray, stomach ultrasound, neurological exams, blood and urine tests - I finally went home Friday morning at 5:30am. Thankfully, everything checked out negative. The dizzyness was caused by untreated high blood pressure combined with severe dehydration. I'm still weak, but getting stronger. (I'l be making some lifestyle changes!!)

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »

Oh Wreck, God bless you!  I'm so grateful they caught it before it was any worse.   

Please take care of yourself - lifestyle changes are hard to maintain the better you feel. I've learned the hard way that's when relapses occur!

But, good for you for getting yourself to the doctor - I won't even fuss at you about it taking 2 days!    

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2010, 07:50:17 PM »

Wreck, that is scary.  Glad you are OK.  Drink more water for sure huh?   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2010, 07:55:38 PM »

Tuesday at work, I stood-up and got very dizzy -- about to pass out. After lying down, I felt a little better -- but went home. On Wednesday, I continued to feel very light headed. Thursday, I had a friend take me to the Doctor. My blood pressure was 185/105 and they sent me to ER. After 14 hours in the ER, a brain cat scan, MRI, chest x-ray, stomach ultrasound, neurological exams, blood and urine tests - I finally went home Friday morning at 5:30am. Thankfully, everything checked out negative. The dizzyness was caused by untreated high blood pressure combined with severe dehydration. I'm still weak, but getting stronger. (I'l be making some lifestyle changes!!)

Wreck, Glad that got yourself checked and that the results were something that can be resolved. Now, be honest, you're just pregnant???? Get well soon!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2010, 07:57:12 PM »

Wow, Wreck...please take care.   

It's good to see you again. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »

In 1994 when I was starting a new job they did a quick physical checkup.  My blood pressure was about like yours and they suggested I go see my doctor.  Of course, since I was just starting the job I wanted to wait until the insurance kicked in.  The first week of work went fine but I noticed I was feeling really funny.  Felt a little dizzy and my heart sometimes felt like it was pounding out of my chest.  So Saturday, following my first week at work, I felt so bad I drove myself to the emergency walk in clinic.  My BP was 220/140 and I'm lucky I didn't stroke out.  Been on BP medicine ever since.  Low dose, calcium channel blocker and it works great.  Stopped drinking caffiene drinks but I've gone back to coffee now.  No more coke though. 

Glad you are OK and you caught your high BP on time like I did 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: February 28, 2010, 08:04:49 PM »

In 1994 when I was starting a new job they did a quick physical checkup.  My blood pressure was about like yours and they suggested I go see my doctor.  Of course, since I was just starting the job I wanted to wait until the insurance kicked in.  The first week of work went fine but I noticed I was feeling really funny.  Felt a little dizzy and my heart sometimes felt like it was pounding out of my chest.  So Saturday, following my first week at work, I felt so bad I drove myself to the emergency walk in clinic.  My BP was 220/140 and I'm lucky I didn't stroke out.  Been on BP medicine ever since.  Low dose, calcium channel blocker and it works great.  Stopped drinking caffiene drinks but I've gone back to coffee now.  No more coke though. 

Glad you are OK and you caught your high BP on time like I did 

Thanks!
I had a few extra cups of coffee that "cold" morning ---- I think that is what triggered it. On Thursday -- I had just one cup -- but that set me off again!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 28, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »

Wreck............wow...I am glad all the tests were negative...........sounds like this was a real wake up call.....you take care of yourself and make those changes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 28, 2010, 08:08:31 PM »

Wreck,please take care of yourself.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 28, 2010, 08:17:06 PM »

Wreck............wow...I am glad all the tests were negative...........sounds like this was a real wake up call.....you take care of yourself and make those changes!!
On the brigt side -- I now know what I DON'T have! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: February 28, 2010, 10:16:48 PM »

On the brigt side -- I now know what I DON'T have! 

Wreck I am glad you are Ok.  I was worried about you.
If you start to feel light headed take some deep breaths and let them out slowly.  It will reduce your
blood pressure.  I am glad you are on the mend.  Drink a lot!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: February 28, 2010, 11:11:12 PM »

Wreck,

I'm glad you found out what the problem was.  My FIL had had blurred vision many years ago and went to his eye doctor thinking he needed a new prescription.  The eye doctor, after examining him, said it's not your eyes, it's your BP.  FIL then went to the ER and his BP was so high he was near a stroke.  He was on meds following.  I, too, had BP sneak up on me within the past decade.  Diet and exercise didn't have steady results so eventually, I had to go on a low dose med.  It runs in my Dad's family, so I guess genetics plays a part. 

Take care.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.