April 30, 2024, 04:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543583 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: March 14, 2010, 04:34:04 PM »

ugh  where's the puking icon

You reading over in the Caylee forum again?  The thought of George?  Monkey Devil!

Nope klaasend..think it was for me..bud always has a nice comment for me.

Well here's another one for ya ... Klaas was right about why I was puking.  See, the world doesn't revolve around you, even though you'd like it to, MT.  Just yet another way you give yourself away.

Bud..

I  really do not how to convince  you that I am not who you think I am. I apologize if I made a comment that this was directed to  me..but you have made comments about me and so therefore I thought this was also...no I do not think the world revolves around me. I do not know if you and MT had a disagreement or what happened...but I will repeat myself I am who I am and no one else...I wish one of the mods could verify this for you..I really want to get along with everyone on this forum.
Have a nice day.

(Bolded by me)

I'm sorry I'm not able to help you mymonkey.
Moderators have no way of verifying information about another poster, because we have no access to personal information, such as email addresses, IP's and etc., unless a person gives that to us themselves.  Only administrators in this forum have access to personal information. And from what I've heard even administrators can't always verify if a proxy is used.  But since I'm only a moderator here I really don't know.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #941 on: March 14, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »

That is correct...what Muffy said.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: March 14, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »

You reading over in the Caylee forum again?  The thought of George?  Monkey Devil!

Well here's another one for ya ... Klaas was right about why I was puking.  See, the world doesn't revolve around you, even though you'd like it to, MT.  Just yet another way you give yourself away.

Bud..

I  really do not how to convince  you that I am not who you think I am. I apologize if I made a comment that this was directed to  me..but you have made comments about me and so therefore I thought this was also...no I do not think the world revolves around me. I do not know if you and MT had a disagreement or what happened...but I will repeat myself I am who I am and no one else...I wish one of the mods could verify this for you..I really want to get along with everyone on this forum.
Have a nice day.

(Bolded by me)

Moderators have no way of verifying information about another poster, because we have no access to personal information, such as email addresses, IP's and etc., unless a person gives that to us themselves.  Only administrators in this forum have access to personal information. And from what I've heard even administrators can't always verify if a proxy is used.  But since I'm only a moderator here I really don't know.     

You said it perfectly Muffy.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 14, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »

Bud..

Have a nice day.

(Bolded by me)

You said it perfectly Muffy.

Thank you,

I really should not let this bother me...I know I am not or have ever been on this forum as anyone but myself, so I will just let this go and let others think what they wish.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: March 14, 2010, 10:38:16 PM »

Hi GE!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #945 on: March 15, 2010, 12:45:13 AM »

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/1120802.html
Baby koala now on view, usually sleeping + video
I wonder if the koalas in the video are related to "Sleuth"?  Cousins? 

Yes - those are my cousins.

I think Magnolia's new grey pup (Amos) looks a bit like me....I think she should consider renaming it yo Sleuth

Amos looks more like a possum than your lovely kolola bear self. 

Sometimes I have to go and look at a list to remember who is named what.
There are just so many puppies.

There's no way I'd be able to keep all those names straight!   

I think you did a wonderful job with the names though, I like them all!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: March 15, 2010, 01:04:56 AM »

Bud..
Have a nice day.

oh please, cry me a river.  You're a pro on fake IP#s & fake email addresses.

You can fool some of the people for a really long time & hey you're really good at it, I'll give you that ... until they get close enough to find out about the things you do behind the scenes to people, then the jig is UP.

Maybe you can call in one of your other personalities to come defend you.  You're a Dolce of a different kind.   Seriously - Facebook invitation from Kristin M?  LMAO  "just because"

p.s.  Next time you decide to make fake websites to try to prove one of your other personalities, you might want to try a little harder - those were Scarey transparent to anyone who took a second look.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: March 15, 2010, 02:04:52 AM »

Bud..
Have a nice day.

You can fool some of the people for a really long time & hey you're really good at it, I'll give you that ... until they get close enough to find out about the things you do behind the scenes to people, then the jig is UP.

Maybe you can call in one of your other personalities to come defend you.  You're a Dolce of a different kind.   Seriously - Facebook invitation from Kristin M?  LMAO  "just because"

p.s.  Next time you decide to make fake websites to try to prove one of your other personalities, you might want to try a little harder - those were Scarey transparent to anyone who took a second look.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: March 15, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

Bud..
Have a nice day.

no offense to anyone here, but really this is why I quit posting here....way too much checking on who is who, where you are, and what/who you may be.   I honestly have nothing to hide and am a big nobody but the internet can be scary. I come here for the missing and try to help or support where i can.  I certainly dont come here for people to try and play PI and see who/what I really am.  I was around for the Dolce thing and hate that they did that but obviously that person was here for themselves and not for what the true meaning of this forum is/should be... ABOUT MISSING PERSONS! again, I mean no offense but I just dont understand all of this    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #949 on: March 15, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »

Leroy  I don't understand either.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 15, 2010, 04:31:34 PM »

WOW, I come to get a Petey fix and see a lot of ugliness..............whew.............stinky...............not very A Musing either.

Where's Petey?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: March 15, 2010, 04:35:43 PM »

Bud..
Have a nice day.

no offense to anyone here, but really this is why I quit posting here....way too much checking on who is who, where you are, and what/who you may be.   I honestly have nothing to hide and am a big nobody but the internet can be scary. I come here for the missing and try to help or support where i can.  I certainly dont come here for people to try and play PI and see who/what I really am.  I was around for the Dolce thing and hate that they did that but obviously that person was here for themselves and not for what the true meaning of this forum is/should be... ABOUT MISSING PERSONS! again, I mean no offense but I just dont understand all of this    

Hi Leroy...it is good to see you.  And thank you for you post.  Please don't let this kind of childishness keep you from SM...........most of us are still here day after day for justice for those who can no longer speak for themselves... Sadly some people are here for their own agenda and those are the ones to just ignore. I hope you are well and hope to see you posting more.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #952 on: March 15, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »

Hi GE!!

Hey KCJackie  !!!   

How you doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 15, 2010, 04:54:29 PM »

OK, BudsGirl and MyMonkey, enough is enough and LEROY is right!

I really don't care who is who as long as everyone leaves eachother alone here at SM and behind the scenes.  So please let's drop it and just move on.  PLEASE.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: March 15, 2010, 05:13:32 PM »

I really don't care who is who as long as everyone leaves eachother alone here at SM and behind the scenes.  So please let's drop it and just move on.  PLEASE.

I am more than willing to drop it..but I did feel like I had to defend myself. I am not one to bicker so as far as  I am concerned its over. Leroy please do not let what I posted keep you from posting. Sorry if I offended any of the people on the forum.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 15, 2010, 05:32:06 PM »

Mymonkey - I'm not blaming you for defending yourself I'd just like to see it all end.  There's enough problems in the world and with missing persons we don't need it.  Certainly I don't.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 15, 2010, 05:46:44 PM »

Mymonkey - I'm not blaming you for defending yourself I'd just like to see it all end.  There's enough problems in the world and with missing persons we don't need it.  Certainly I don't.

I myself have enough worry.....I am came here for the missing and only that..so that will be all I post about. I am overly sensitive to things that I should not be..I will let this be a life lesson

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: March 15, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

I am more than willing to drop it..but I did feel like I had to defend myself. I am not one to bicker so as far as  I am concerned its over. Leroy please do not let what I posted keep you from posting. Sorry if I offended any of the people on the forum.

MyMonkey, YOU did not offend me in the least.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 15, 2010, 08:56:35 PM »

Banging on the desk......where are my Petey pictures!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 15, 2010, 09:20:30 PM »

FWIW - I have been attacked all over the internet, most recently because of the Chelsea King and Amber Dubois cases.  It is my belief that an ex monkey mod or ex monkey is behind these personal attacks.  They are attempting to post my private personal information in very public places.  Thankfully, the website/news stations are being very nice and are banning those IP's and anything that might be posting of my personal information.  I have been in touch with the Managing Editors of those papers.  I have also alerted my local police about some of the written threats I've received. 

It is very difficult if not impossible to know for absolutely certain who a poster really is.  Some people that have been closer to other posters, even became friends via phone and email outside the forum are far more likely to know a persons posting style and that's why I can't say if Budsgirl is wrong or right about her assumptions.

Budgirl has a right to believe what she does as and long as she keeps her beef out of the missing persons threads I really don't care.  I'm sure that Mymonkey is a big person (girl/guy) and can handle themselves.  In the overall scheme of things, ex Monkeys aren't all that high on my list 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.