April 28, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 543465 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1140 on: March 28, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »

Will you make an appointment tomorrow for grief counseling?  Please.

We've both been going.........I didn't mean to scare you, when I said hanging by a thread I meant I see no joy or rather no joy that can overcome the pain I feel. I just want to be able to not wake up everyday feeling liek that hole in my heart will never go away. TBM told me the First Birthday after for her was also worse than the death etc and that it last about 2 weeks. I can do that, I just wanted to talk to someone who had been there to see if they has the same thing happen to them? She validated that she did and the reason why, which were what I had thought, but you second guess yourself because you think "I must be crazy", so surely that can't be what triggered it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: March 28, 2010, 08:21:14 PM »

IM - I went to the Monkey Lounge and Muffy is not on-line @ the moment.
If I see her I will direct her to you, if that's o.k.
can

Thank you can..............any help would be appreciated, I'm very lost right now and in a dark place

Hi Islandmonkey.  Can is right, the grief counselor is a great idea.  I know it doesn't always seem to be the case, but try to remember that God doesn't give us more than we can bear. Please try to think about that.  Does this make any sense?
Hang on hon.  I'm sure there are skilled monkey friends who can see you through this. . .

I'm hanging Can, but just by a thread right now or I'd never have come here to burden all of y'all

Thanks MGB, I KNOW that, but there are times I feel he's pushing his luck IYKWIM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1142 on: March 28, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »

can

Thank you can..............any help would be appreciated, I'm very lost right now and in a dark place

Islandmonkey I am not Muffy. I wish I could offer you words that would help you and your daughter right now. I do know you are a very special and brave lady. I think can is right if you could sit & cry and talk with your daughter right now, it would help you both. I truly believe it's normal for this grief to come right now. We think if we had done this or that maybe things would have been different. The great sadness will pass. Nor saying it will ever go away because it wont. You have so much love in your heart for him. We all handle things differently and there are no time tables for how long we grieve for our babies. Please remember you words last year when your little angel was called to heaven way to early. You had turned it over to the lord. HE will always be with you hon. If it helps to cry and scream then do it. You and your family are in my prayers. I wish I could be with you and just hold your hand though this. Know they are a lot of monkeys with you in prayer.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: March 28, 2010, 08:23:30 PM »

BURDEN?

Was it a burden when you talked that girl to a hospital so long ago, right here @ SM.

YOU are not a burden!

Thankc Can an angelic monkey I have considered talking to her, but spent so much time last yr trying to protect her that it's a hard mode to switch out of, I want to shield her and mourn Eli, yet it's all so damn hard to do right at his 1st Birthday

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 28, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »

can

Islandmonkey I am not Muffy. I wish I could offer you words that would help you and your daughter right now. I do know you are a very special and brave lady. I think can is right if you could sit & cry and talk with your daughter right now, it would help you both. I truly believe it's normal for this grief to come right now. We think if we had done this or that maybe things would have been different. The great sadness will pass. Nor saying it will ever go away because it wont. You have so much love in your heart for him. We all handle things differently and there are no time tables for how long we grieve for our babies. Please remember you words last year when your little angel was called to heaven way to early. You had turned it over to the lord. HE will always be with you hon. If it helps to cry and scream then do it. You and your family are in my prayers. I wish I could be with you and just hold your hand though this. Know they are a lot of monkeys with you in prayer.
I just called her and she's going to be here after work at 9pm......I know he's in heaven, but the selfish part of me is sad and really pathetic righ now

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: March 28, 2010, 08:27:49 PM »

We've both been going.........I didn't mean to scare you, when I said hanging by a thread I meant I see no joy or rather no joy that can overcome the pain I feel. I just want to be able to not wake up everyday feeling liek that hole in my heart will never go away. TBM told me the First Birthday after for her was also worse than the death etc and that it last about 2 weeks. I can do that, I just wanted to talk to someone who had been there to see if they has the same thing happen to them? She validated that she did and the reason why, which were what I had thought, but you second guess yourself because you think "I must be crazy", so surely that can't be what triggered it.

Glad you have been going and hope you continue.
Maybe the depth of your grief is the depth of your love. 
You are not crazy...and this too shall pass. 

The worst thing about grief is that there is no easy way out.

The sun will shine again IM even though loving Eli will never end.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: March 28, 2010, 08:30:23 PM »

Glad you have been going and hope you continue.
Maybe the depth of your grief is the depth of your love. 
You are not crazy...and this too shall pass. 

The worst thing about grief is that there is no easy way out.

The sun will shine again IM even though loving Eli will never end.

Thanks Can, those words were beautiful

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: March 28, 2010, 08:30:56 PM »

BURDEN?

Was it a burden when you talked that girl to a hospital so long ago, right here @ SM.

YOU are not a burden!

Thankc Can an angelic monkey I have considered talking to her, but spent so much time last yr trying to protect her that it's a hard mode to switch out of, I want to shield her and mourn Eli, yet it's all so damn hard to do right at his 1st Birthday

I know honey, it's so hard.  So very hard.
I'm a strong Mama myself and I want my kids to see my strength, it's my mode of operation.......so I know.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: March 28, 2010, 08:32:50 PM »

BURDEN?

YOU are not a burden!

I'm a strong Mama myself and I want my kids to see my strength, it's my mode of operation.......so I know.
OK, that's good to know.......so maybe I'm not crazy

[
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: March 28, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »

Islandmonkey, I'm sending prayers your way.  I'm so sorry for all you've been through with the loss of this precious baby.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: March 28, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »

BURDEN?

YOU are not a burden!

You are wise, intelligent, compassionate and loving and NO, you are not crazy...grief stricken yes, crazy no!!!!!  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: March 28, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »

Islandmonkey, I'm sending prayers your way.  I'm so sorry for all you've been through with the loss of this precious baby.   an angelic monkey
Thanks numbersgirl an angelic monkey I just want the tears to stop and for some reason since his 1st birthday I haven't beeen able to shut them down no matter what I do.

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: March 28, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

Hey IM, I'm here.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: March 28, 2010, 08:42:37 PM »

BURDEN?

YOU are not a burden!

You are wise, intelligent, compassionate and loving and NO, you are not crazy...grief stricken yes, crazy no!!!!!  an angelic monkey
Thanks Can.......I already feel better after finding out it's normal, still hurts like hell, but I'm not alone in my greif and it's consistent with the others that have lost a child have described......FYI, pls excuse typos, I lterally weep these days so there surely will be one

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: March 28, 2010, 08:43:10 PM »

Hey IM, I'm here.

Thank God!   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: March 28, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »

BURDEN?

YOU are not a burden!

Thanks Can.......I already feel better after finding out it's normal, still hurts like hell, but I'm not alone in my greif and it's consistent with the others that have lost a child have described......FYI, pls excuse typos, I lterally weep these days so there surely will be one

You are excused, silly!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 28, 2010, 08:46:18 PM »

Hey IM, I'm here.
Thanks Muffy an angelic monkey I was just trying to figure out if it was normal to feel a profound grief and undescribable sadness after the 1st birthday after a child passes. I have been so lost for the past few days and didn't know if I was crazy or this was the so called "norm".........I feel like I will never be whole again.

Yet, I feel like a POS having to ask you because I don't want to burden you or make you sad either........I just needed to talk to someone who had been there, again I'm so sorry for having to ask any questions about Marissa an angelic monkey

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 28, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »

I should have come here the first day I started hurting so bad and not waiting 4 days, I should have known all you wise monkeys have such great insight to offer and compassion in spades.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1158 on: March 28, 2010, 08:51:26 PM »

IM, if I may try to help. I know somewhat how you feel. I have not lost a grandchild like you have, but I literally feel apart after my mom passed away. I didn't have time to think for months after she died, I was helping my dad, and when I got back home I had lost almost 50 lbs and had a nervous breakdown. I sought help was put on many medicines, I can't say that I'm a whole lot better after five years, but it does get somewhat better. You will be able to see the light through the darkness clearer, you just got to somehow hang on to that. When things get rough I hold my mom's rosary, perhaps holding something of Eli's may help.  an angelic monkey I am more than glad to help you, I feel the despair in your posts, I know the despair, keep talking, okay  an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: March 28, 2010, 08:51:29 PM »

I should have come here the first day I started hurting so bad and not waiting 4 days, I should have known all you wise monkeys have such great insight to offer and compassion in spades.

Not to worry.  You are here now. 
I will take my leave as you are in good hands with MB.  But, I shall be checking on you, and thinking about you.
Gentle hugs.
can
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.