April 16, 2024, 01:51:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christiana Fesmire 22, 7/2/11 Lewiston, ME(Assumed Dead-1 Chrgd w/murder)Remains Found  (Read 26091 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 08:31:15 PM »

Updated: 7:35 PM Dec 4 2012

Police may have found missing Maine victim's body
Christiana Fesmire, 22, was brutally murdered last year by Buddy Robinson of Lewiston, but police never found the body

LISBON — State police say they may have found the skeletal remains of a woman who was brutally murdered last year in the town of Lisbon.

Christiana Fesmire of Lewiston has been missing since July 2011. A jury convicted the 22-year-old woman’s killer — Buddy Robinson of Lewiston — last month even though police had been unable to recover the victim’s body.

Prosecutors presented evidence during a November trial that convinced a jury the 31-year-old Robinson beat and drowned Fesmire in her bathroom before dumping her body in a swampy area in the woods.

Court documents portray Fesmire as part of an online prostitution ring led by Robinson’s sister, who told police that her brother confessed to the killing

::snipping2::

http://www.pressherald.com/news/State-Police-may-have-found-missing-murder-victims-body.html
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 07:15:31 AM »

another link to follow
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/04/news/lewiston-auburn/womans-body-found-in-lisbon-may-be-christiana-fesmire/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2012, 10:40:00 AM »

Thank you for the articles on the remains found, Northern Rose and Nut.  If the they are those of Christiana Fesmire, her family and friends will know where she is, and she can be laid to rest.  There's nothing that can being her back, but there would be some comfort in knowing I would think.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 09:34:17 PM »

Police: Woman's body found in Lisbon, Maine
December 5, 2012, 5:57 pm

(NECN: Amy Sinclair) - Thirty-year-old Buddy Robinson of Lewiston, Maine has already been convicted for the murder of his former co-worker and neighbor Christiana Fesmire, but the young woman's body was never found, until Tuesday, when Lewiston police received information that led them to a dirt trail off Ferry Road in Lisbon.

"The investigation we were following up on, was in regards to Christiana Fesmire, specifically where her remains were," said Lewiston Police Chief Michael Bussiere.

On Wednesday, with help from veteran forensic pathologist Marcella Sorg, investigators removed the skeletal remains from this wooded area in Lisbon about 10 miles from the Lewiston apartment building where the murder occurred.

"Most of the body was in a scattered arrangement fairly close together," Sorg said.

Now it's up to the Medical Examiner's Office to confirm the identity using DNA and dental records.

http://www.necn.com/12/05/12/Police-Womans-body-found-in-Lisbon-Maine/landing.html?blockID=810359&feedID=11106
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2012, 11:23:08 AM »

an angelic monkey
12-11-12

LEWISTON, Maine — Authorities confirmed that remains recovered last week in woods in Lisbon are those of Christiana Fesmire, 22, of Lewiston who went missing on July 1, 2011.

The Office of the State of Maine Chief Medical Examiner said Tuesday that DNA taken from the remains and examined at the Maine Crime Lab matched that of Fesmire. The cause and manner of death were “homicidal violence with facial fractures,” said Mark Belserene, a spokesman at that office.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/11/news/lewiston-auburn/remains-found-in-lisbon-woods-identified-as-christiana-fesmires/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:25:17 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2012, 01:20:37 PM »

I'm glad Christiana's remains have been recovered.  Her family and friends know where she is now, and she can be laid to rest.  an angelic monkey The forensic evidence should help with prosecuting those responsible.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 09:56:02 PM »

I'm glad Christiana's remains have been recovered.  Her family and friends know where she is now, and she can be laid to rest.  an angelic monkey The forensic evidence should help with prosecuting those responsible.   
At least at some  point she can be laid to rest.

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.