April 25, 2024, 08:02:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger Woods gets into a curious accident in front of his house 11/27/09  (Read 65185 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »

Seahorse...looks like we are the only  2 on this thread lately lol!

liked your post by the way...

I was listening to the radio this morning and Joy Behar's show last night had Marlo Thomas on the air..she was saying that people should focus on the good that Tiger Woods has done ...He has contributed a lot of money to St. Jude's children's hospital which is one of my favorite charities...Marlo, whose father founded St. Jude's if I am correct on that...said that Tiger had the library built there as well as another generous contribution to build another facility within St. Judes...can't remember the exact wording on it now...But it sounds as if Tiger has been very generous through the years with St. Judes and with some other Children's charities.....
xxxxxx

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »

Seahorse...looks like we are the only  2 on this thread lately lol!

liked your post by the way...

I was listening to the radio this morning and Joy Behar's show last night had Marlo Thomas on the air..she was saying that people should focus on the good that Tiger Woods has done ...He has contributed a lot of money to St. Jude's children's hospital which is one of my favorite charities...Marlo, whose father founded St. Jude's if I am correct on that...said that Tiger had the library built there as well as another generous contribution to build another facility within St. Judes...can't remember the exact wording on it now...But it sounds as if Tiger has been very generous through the years with St. Judes and with some other Children's charities.....
xxxxxx

Thank-you for informing me on his charity work, that is refreshing. Cookie, does anyone know about this thread?  I read two other posters, besides you and I. Thank-you for compliment on my post, you bought out the common sense in me...this is just a story about power and money...he needs to get back to the golf course with teeth or without teeth:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2009, 05:52:46 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-sweden-prostitute-rumors/story?id=9313053

Tiger Woods and Wife Might Be Headed to Sweden Amid Prostitute Rumors
Friends Say Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren Are Planning to Move to Sweden Soon

I have one question, are the four dogs going too?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/tiger-woods-taking-break-golf-hiatus-infidelity/

Tiger Breaks from Golf, Admits 'Infidelity'

Posted Dec 11th 2009 6:48PM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods has just announced he'll be taking a hiatus from golf.

Woods just released the following statement on his website:

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period."

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »

I don't think he will ever change.  The only reason he is taking time off is to fix his reputation and he is trying to show his sponsors he is doing the right thing.  He doesn't want to lose all his endorsements.

He will be back in a year and saying everything is great.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »

Monkey Devil!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tiger_to_take_indefinite_leave_from_TOsxFzHyvKAsLgTlF6vRbK?offset=48#comments

LoyalJetFan

12/11/2009 7:10 PM

His Thanksgiving was ruined. Christmas too?

Twas the night before Christmas and throughout Tiger's house
All his cell phones were ringing, or so noticed his spouse.
Messages poured in, seemingly without care,
As mistress after mistress left voicemails, unaware.

Then all of a sudden there arose such a clatter
That the neighbors awoke to see just what was the matter
And in the front yard just what did they see?
But a Cadillac Escalade, smashed against a tree.

In the front sat Tiger, in the back were five chicks,
He jumped out shouting, he was quicker than quick.
Then out of the truck his mistresses came,
He whistled and waved and called them by name:

"Now Jaimie, now Joslyn, now Rachel you vixen!
And Mindy, and Cori, put down that martina you're mixing!
To the top of the fence! To the top of the wall
Here comes my wife, dash away all!

And his wife came around with a 9-iron swinging
There was glass shattering chaos as the club came a-winging
And we heard Tiger screaming as he ran out of sight,
"You ruined my Christmas!! I hope you have a good night!!"

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »

Monkey Devil!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tiger_to_take_indefinite_leave_from_TOsxFzHyvKAsLgTlF6vRbK?offset=48#comments

LoyalJetFan

12/11/2009 7:10 PM

His Thanksgiving was ruined. Christmas too?

Twas the night before Christmas and throughout Tiger's house
All his cell phones were ringing, or so noticed his spouse.
Messages poured in, seemingly without care,
As mistress after mistress left voicemails, unaware.

Then all of a sudden there arose such a clatter
That the neighbors awoke to see just what was the matter
And in the front yard just what did they see?
But a Cadillac Escalade, smashed against a tree.

In the front sat Tiger, in the back were five chicks,
He jumped out shouting, he was quicker than quick.
Then out of the truck his mistresses came,
He whistled and waved and called them by name:

"Now Jaimie, now Joslyn, now Rachel you vixen!
And Mindy, and Cori, put down that martina you're mixing!
To the top of the fence! To the top of the wall
Here comes my wife, dash away all!

And his wife came around with a 9-iron swinging
There was glass shattering chaos as the club came a-winging
And we heard Tiger screaming as he ran out of sight,
"You ruined my Christmas!! I hope you have a good night!!"

whatever will they think of next??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/nike-to-tiger-woods-statement-well-await-your-return/

Nike to Tiger: We'll Await Your Return

Posted Dec 11th 2009 9:18PM by TMZ Staff

Nike has a clear message for Tiger Woods -- hurry back.

Just hours after Tiger announced his indefinite break from golf, his biggest sponsor was already talking about his triumphant return.

TMZ spoke with a rep for Nike, who told us, "Tiger has been part of Nike for more than a decade. He is the best golfer in the world and one of the greatest athletes of his era. We look forward to his return to golf. He and his family have Nike's full support."

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #148 on: December 12, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »

Goodmorning,

The (British) Sun, tabloid, article on "alleged" orgies...geez...is that why he fled?..if photo's surface that would be nasty.
He has been golfing since he was three years old, that would be self destructive to separate himself from the sport,
but if the orgies, (if true), could be more destructive. I linked to Drudgereport...at the bottom of his page is a list of UK tabs.

http://drudgereport.com/

(U.K. Sun)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2009, 08:38:47 AM »

if all of these alleged things happened with Tiger including multiple partners, why didn't we hear anything before now? I can't believe that someone somewhere would not have snapped a photo from their cell phone and went public with it to earn a few bucks ....jmo....

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2009, 09:30:59 AM »

They "Orgy Organizer" needs to keep a log in case anyone has Bugs. 

The photos if any are for business use? 

The photos would be kept secret, because of business and money.

The O.O. may have access to the photo archivies, (if any exist) this more curious than the fender bender.

Why else would his Attorney's, get a court order to ban the UK from publishing photos?  This is becoming clearer.

Did they take the four dogs on the so-called boat trip?  Did they take the Babies?  This is a screwy gang..what if

the Baby came down with the Flu? Do they have a baby doctor available on the boat?

Cookie, must have some truth to this article or the Lawyers wouldn't be so strict on the U.K. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2009, 09:46:27 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580080,00.html

Official: Tiger Woods' Wife Bought House in Sweden

Saturday , December 12, 2009

AP
ADVERTISEMENT

STOCKHOLM —
A Swedish housing official has confirmed that Tiger Woods' wife bought a house on an island off Stockholm.

Stenake Johansson, the chairman of the Faglaro Residential Association, said Saturday that Elin Nordegren became the owner of a six-bedroom house on Dec. 1 on Faglaro. The island is only reachable by boat.

He says negotiations likely started shortly after the house was put on the market in August — well before the recent reports about Woods' alleged extramarital affairs.

Johansson could not confirm the mansion's reported price of $2.2 million. He said he didn't know whether Nordegren and Woods plan to move in.

On Friday, Woods said he was taking an indefinite leave from golf to try to save his marriage, the biggest fallout yet from two shocking weeks filled with allegations of rampant extramarital affairs.

"I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person," Woods said Friday on his Web site.

Woods and his wife, Elin, have been married five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son.

The announcement came two weeks after Woods crashed his sport utility vehicle into a tree outside his Florida home, setting in motion a stunning downfall for the world's No. 1 player who for 13 years rarely made news off the golf course. One woman who said she had a 31-month affair with Woods shared a voice mail that she said Woods left her two nights before his Nov. 27 accident.

(snipped)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 12, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

I heard on one of the talking heads programs that this order would include "super imposing" Tiger's face onto someone else's body...photoshopping I suppose that is what it would be called?
dunno...
Maybe Tiger and his family are going to move to that home in Sweden that Elin recently purchased..away from prying eyes? a place for peace and reconciliation? I personally don't hold out much hope of this marriage working..too much damage has been done...imo...they may try it for awhile, but ....

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #153 on: December 12, 2009, 11:25:38 AM »

I heard on one of the talking heads programs that this order would include "super imposing" Tiger's face onto someone else's body...photoshopping I suppose that is what it would be called?
dunno...
Maybe Tiger and his family are going to move to that home in Sweden that Elin recently purchased..away from prying eyes? a place for peace and reconciliation? I personally don't hold out much hope of this marriage working..too much damage has been done...imo...they may try it for awhile, but ....

Yes, rumor, they are sailing to Sweden, you have everything wrapped up in the post, but,maybe, fleeing, Smile

Cookie, you will enjoy this adorable clip...Tiger Woods, two years old, golfing on Mike Douglas Show, (very short clip).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wHkA_983_s&feature=PlayList&p=FFD8561EC2524A3C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 12, 2009, 11:41:58 AM »

if all of these alleged things happened with Tiger including multiple partners, why didn't we hear anything before now? I can't believe that someone somewhere would not have snapped a photo from their cell phone and went public with it to earn a few bucks ....jmo....

It took one person to make the house of cards fall.  People saw all the publicity and money that Tigers representatives were throwing around to keep them quiet and they said hey I want some of that too.

They never thought he would be paying all these people off to keep quiet.

This exploded because of how it happened.  His wife hitting him with a golf club made it bigger.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: December 12, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »

It took one person to make the house of cards fall.  People saw all the publicity and money that Tigers representatives were throwing around to keep them quiet and they said hey I want some of that too.

This exploded because of how it happened.  His wife hitting him with a golf club made it bigger.

yeppers!

Seahorse...that was an adorable clip....cutie for sure!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2009, 04:34:36 PM »

San,

You summed that up nicely, Thank-you...the golf cllub did make it bigger.
The Doublemint Twins...TMZ "reportingly" saw Elin, at the Florida home, is that her or the her Twin?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »

Isn't today the day of the wedding for Tiger's best friend? the wedding that he was supposed to be best man at?

I have a question...wouldn't Tiger's car have onstar? and wouldn't it automatically report the accident or does the air bag have to deploy? I have onstar but luckily have never had to use it for emergency...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »

seahorse I don't know who is in that SUV.  The only thing I will say is that he needs therapy.  Running away to another country isn't going to help him unless he also seeks therapy.  The latest statement released about his family needing privacy is a well orchestrated statement by his team.

He needs to separate himself from these people callings the shots and listen to his family.  Those people are only interested in one thing and that one thing is money.  The money will always be there for him because he has a natural ability to be the greatest at a sport he loves.

Seek treatment and that will help him understand the hurt he has done to many.

I don't see this marriage lasting.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.