March 29, 2024, 06:59:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red's November 2009 discussion with Beth  (Read 4281 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 30, 2009, 12:05:14 AM »

Sorry for the delay all, things just a bit crazy.

I know many of you have wondered where the situation of the case is at with regards to Natalee and where Beth is in all of this. I had an opportunity recently to speak to Beth and will be visiting her soon in person.

The gist of the conversation that I can share is as follows. Do not give up the ship Monkeys.

Please know that just because you do not see the media covering the story does not mean that there is not things going on behind the scenes. Of course just like many of us, Beth is also interested in seeing what comes from the Kalpoe/Dr Phil lawsuit.

There is not much news out of Aruba, but that is to be expected from people whose wish is for all this to go away. I can say with much certitude that will not be the case. I cannot get into a lot of detail as I promised, but lets say that there are things being done in the background that I am sure Aruba will eventually not like.

When I meet with Beth some time in the future I do hope to get into a little more detail the status of Natalee's case in Aruba and whether the OM will ever prosecute the case. At some point they have to do something. If they close the case, then Beth gets the file.

Imagine what a document dump would look like in this case? It would make the one's out of FL with the Caylee Anthony case pale in comparison.

I do know in the future that Beth will need all of our help. As Beth said to me, you all have been such great advocates for Natalee and have kept the story alive. With some of the stuff that is being done, I know that the Internet and concerned forum and FP readers will be needed for organizational and grass roots movements.

Trust me, just because there is silence does not mean it will always be that way. Patience is a virtue.

Beth also said that one just never knows when Joran will slip up again. As I told Beth, with the BS that JVDS has been nailed with, the entire world including the folks in Holland know he is guilty. Many of those who once were his supporters gave up after his last efforts to get attention and admit his guilt.

Don't give up Monkeys ... don't ever give up. You have all provided Beth with a tremendous amount of information and sleuthing. Isn't that what ultimately what this is all about. Providing Beth with a beneficial service.

She thanks you all and looks forward to your continued help in the future.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »

The main point being, do not think that this is over.

Its not even close to being over.

Please know that Beth is very much like me. She is plotting and does things in a methodical manner. In a phrase, she prepares her fileds for rain, so to speak.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »

I'm so sorry I missed Red last night! I wanted to ask if Beth is encouraged/discouraged or had any feel for the new regime in Aruba.

I will certainly ask her the next time we talk. Personally, until they do something different, its the same old, same old. Same animal, different spots.

Until anyone shows that they will act and conduct themself differently, they will be dubbed the same in my book.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.